PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs First time in a LONG time...

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 02:58 PM
I've been able to wear my Chiefs gear around town with pride - and people noticed.

Today, I had on a Red Sideline Polo, and everywhere I went, someone commented on the team and/or the game.

Lunch: Server noticed the shirt and said he was impressed with the crowd.

Jewelry store: I've known this guy for years, so he asked if I was at the game. Shot the shit for 20 minutes while one of my wife's watches was being repaired. Said he was happy to see us win.

Grocery store: Guy at the deli counter noticed the shirt and said that we looked pretty damn good on Monday night, and that if we had a QB, we'd be a handful to deal with. (I'm not kidding - his exact words)

Barnes and Noble: Woman cashier said her and her husband stayed up late watching the game - and they are Rams fans.

Lowe's: Ran into a guy wearing a Chiefs ballcap, we both gave each other "the nod."

Any other out-of-towners wear their gear the past two days and get similar comments? I gotta tell you, I'm used to getting weird looks wearing Chiefs gear in STL, but today, it was completely different. People noticed this team and the vibe inside Arrowhead on Monday night.

Frazod
09-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Ironically, I was in St. Louis two weeks ago and was too ashamed to wear Cardinals gear.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Ironically, I was in St. Louis two weeks ago and was too ashamed to wear Cardinals gear.

ROFL

I wore a Cards polo on Red Friday up in KC, and got some interesting looks.

Alton deFlat
09-16-2010, 03:03 PM
How long has it been since the Chiefs have won two consecutive regular season games. gotta love the success when you can get it. Hopefully, the enthusiasm continues.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm too much of a pussy to wear Chiefs Gear unless it is after we win

FYP

KC Dan
09-16-2010, 03:04 PM
How long has it been since the Chiefs have won two consecutive regular season games. gotta love the success when you can get it. Hopefully, the enthusiasm continues.Last Novemeber, Oakland then Pittsbugh. It just seems longer...

Alton deFlat
09-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Last Novemeber, Oakland then Pittsbugh. It just seems longer...

Thanks, but yea.... it does seem longer.

Hydrae
09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
If nothing else, this new regime has put some life back in the franchise and fanbase.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
FYP

Reading is fundamental.

I wear my Chiefs gear all the time. And usually, I get that look (or comment) that folks around here felt my pain. We sucked just as bad as the hometown team has for the past 3 years.

It's kind of cool that, if only for one game, KC is relevant again to folks outside of KC.

CaliforniaChief
09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Living in Southern California...let's just say I'm milking this for all its worth. A barrage of Facebook posts, wearing my jerseys/shirts/shorts, and conversing in a hoarse voice which leads to the inevitable "Are you sick?" followed by "Nope, just a Chiefs fan."

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2010, 03:17 PM
People have been telling me all week that the Chiefs would be dangerous if they had a legit QB. Have talked to several guys that are jealous of the playmakers KC has.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:19 PM
People have been telling me all week that the Chiefs would be dangerous if they had a legit QB.

They would be.

No doubt in my mind we make the playoffs THIS year with a legit QB - and I'm supposedly one of the most negative people on this board.

We'd probably be one-and-done because of the youth, but the experience of a playoff game would be invaluable for the future.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Reading is fundamental.

I wear my Chiefs gear all the time. And usually, I get that look (or comment) that folks around here felt my pain. We sucked just as bad as the hometown team has for the past 3 years.

It's kind of cool that, if only for one game, KC is relevant again to folks outside of KC.

I was just joshing :D But the funny thing is...I know this is going to sound weird but the times when the Chiefs are doing well (let's take the Montana seasons as an example) I always get stuff like "Bandwagon" and "You just a Montana fan or are you actually a Chiefs fan?" and shit like that...

I almost enjoy wearing my gear MORE when we aren't doing well, because people know I am not just some bandwagon fan.

Don't get me wrong, I have felt great all week! I hope the wins keep coming in, but if things pan out as expected (chiefs around 7-9 or 8-8 by the end of the season) I'll still wear my gear, possibly even with a bit more of a smirk on my face than in a (hopefully soon) season where we go to the Superbowl.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2010, 03:23 PM
They would be.

No doubt in my mind we make the playoffs THIS year with a legit QB - and I'm supposedly one of the most negative people on this board.

We'd probably be one-and-done because of the youth, but the experience of a playoff game would be invaluable for the future.

I agree 100%. People are taking notice of the young, improving talent on this team...and on the negative side the guy taking the snaps behind center.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Even tho its in Wichita, on Tuesday the cox guy came in to hook up my internet, and saw my chiefs stuff, and he was like "Man I usually dont watch the chiefs that much, but they had my interest through the whole game"

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:32 PM
They would be.

This is exactly what I said yesterday and me, of all people, was accused of being overly positive and unrealistic.

LMAO

I'm beginning to think that people don't like to hear what I say unless it's negative.

Fritz88
09-16-2010, 03:32 PM
I've been able to wear my Chiefs gear around town with pride - and people noticed.

Today, I had on a Red Sideline Polo, and everywhere I went, someone commented on the team and/or the game.

Jewelry store: I've known this guy for years, so he asked if I was at the game. Shot the shit for 20 minutes while one of my wife's watches was being repaired. Said he was happy to see us win.

Grocery store: Guy at the deli counter noticed the shirt and said that we looked pretty damn good on Monday night, and that if we had a QB, we'd be a handful to deal with. (I'm not kidding - his exact words)

Barnes and Noble: Woman cashier said her and her husband stayed up late watching the game - and they are Rams fans.

Lowe's: Ran into a guy wearing a Chiefs ballcap, we both gave each other "the nod."

Let's hope this carries on to this Sunday.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:33 PM
This is exactly what I said yesterday and me, of all people, was accused of being overly positive and unrealistic.

LMAO

I'm beginning to think that people don't like to hear what I say unless it's negative.

Well you also said we would have possibly gone 11-5 last season with a good QB.....So maybe people just ignore you because youre a fucking idiot?

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Well you also said we would have possibly gone 11-5 last season with a good QB.....So maybe people just ignore you because youre a fucking idiot?

Um, no.

And fuck you, Cunt.

And who the FUCK do you think you are, besides being a whiny, fucking bitch who cries about rep?

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:37 PM
And who the **** do you think you are, besides being a whiny, ****ing bitch who cries about rep?

Nice way to change the subject....but I can understand you not wanting to talk about your belief that we could have been 11-5 last season since it is fucking retarded.

:clap:

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Nice way to change the subject....but I can understand you not wanting to talk about your belief that we could have been 11-5 last season since it is fucking retarded.

:clap:

What the FUCK are you talking about?

You are a COMPLETE fucking moron.

CaliforniaChief
09-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Oh, the irony. A positive thread started by OTWP with positive feedback from Dane evolves into criticism and hatred from n00bs.

The Chiefs are all alone in first place in the AFC West and my kids are getting along today.

Take me now, Jesus.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2010, 03:47 PM
I always wear my Royals gear with pride
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:48 PM
What the **** are you talking about?

You are a COMPLETE ****ing moron.

this:

You're just plain ****ing dumb.

The Chiefs lost to the Raiders by 3 points and later by 6 points. They lost to Dallas in overtime by 6 points, Buffalo by 6, Jacksonville by 3 points and Cleveland and Cincinnati by 7.

With a QB like Aaron Rodgers, the Chiefs would won at least four of those games and maybe all of them.

You stating that we could have won 7 (seven) more games last season. You are absolutely the biggest fucking idiot on this website...Not because you are the biggest simpleton but because you THINK you know way more than you do....and then you say shit like the above quote....You are a sad pathetic troll, and no more.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 03:48 PM
No one in the Denver airport would look at me on Tuesday. LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:49 PM

LMAO

the Talking Can
09-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I'll say this, I'm more relaxed after that win...seeing Arrowhead rock like that, I had forgotten it was possible...

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
You stating that we could have won 7 (seven) more games last season. You are absolutely the biggest fucking idiot on this website...Not because you are the biggest simpleton but because you THINK you know way more than you do....and then you say shit like the above quote....You are a sad pathetic troll, and no more.

Troll?

I've been here a decade and now I'm a troll?

Go fuck yourself, n00b.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
I'll say this, I'm more relaxed after that win...seeing Arrowhead rock like that, I had forgotten it was possible...

I can only imagine a winning season.....and playoffs....shit would get CRAZY

CaliforniaChief
09-16-2010, 03:51 PM

You should have gone ahead and re-routed through San Diego and into the Oakland airport. Something of a victory tour.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 03:51 PM
You should have gone ahead and re-routed through San Diego and into the Oakland airport. Something of a victory tour.

Maybe San Diego.....fuck Oakland. I wanted to make it home alive.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
this:

Dude....if we had Aaron Rodgers on our team last year.....we would have won more games. That's a fact.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Troll?

I've been here a decade and now I'm a troll?

Go **** yourself, n00b.

So let me get this right....An idiot troll who stays on a website for X number of years suddenly becomes not a troll?

Length of time has nothing to do with it. You are a troll, and a fairly good one at that. Be proud of what you are.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Dude....if we had Aaron Rodgers on our team last year.....we would have won more games. That's a fact.

That is true, and if you read the thread I agree. 1- 2 games maybe? 3? But not 7. Saying we could have won seven more games last season is fucking stupid.

Titty Meat
09-16-2010, 03:54 PM
I tried to give my Cassel jersey to a homeless guy he wouldnt take it.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:54 PM

Hell, we could have had Kyle Orton or Jason Campbell and probably beat Dallas, Cleveland, Oakland and Buffalo.

That's 8-8.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
So let me get this right....An idiot troll who stays on a website for X number of years suddenly becomes not a troll?

Length of time has nothing to do with it. You are a troll, and a fairly good one at that. Be proud of what you are.

You're a fucking instigating moron, nothing more, nothing less.

And I'm absolutely positive you're a dupe.

So, with said, go fuck your mother.

She's waiting.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
That is true, and if you read the thread I agree. 1- 2 games maybe? 3? But not 7. Saying we could have won seven more games last season is fucking stupid.

Apparently, you either didn't watch last season's games or you know absolutely nothing about the NFL.

FTR, I'm betting it's both.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:56 PM
You're a ****ing instigating moron, nothing more, nothing less.

And I'm absolutely positive you're a dupe.

I'm not a dupe...I am simply yet ANOTHER person in what appears to be a long list of people who thing you are a fucking idiot.

Titty Meat
09-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Hell, we could have had Kyle Orton or Jason Campbell and probably beat Dallas, Cleveland, Oakland and Buffalo.

That's 8-8.

Dude.... Jason Campbell sucks fat dick. Gratkowski is a way better fit for that team trust me.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Apparently, you either didn't watch last season's games or you know absolutely nothing about the NFL.

FTR, I'm betting it's both.

It is great that you stand by your belief that we wouldve won 11 games last season if not for Matt Cassel. This way everyone can see how much of a fuckign moron you are...I thought you might deny saying it or admit you were wrong or something...

Please continue to defend this argument...It is funny as fuck.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 03:58 PM

Really?

I would say that we could have won the following games with Rodgers at QB.

Home against the Raiders
Home against the Cowboys
@ the Jaguars
Home against the Bills
Home against the Browns
@ the Bengals

That's 6 games that we could have won with Rodgers at QB.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Dude.... Jason Campbell sucks fat dick. Gratkowski is a way better fit for that team trust me.

For Oakland, possibly.

That's not the point.

Campbell put up better numbers last year with a worse OL, worse WR corp and worse running game than Cassel last year.

Point being, pick an average QB. We could have won 8 games last year with one.

With an elite QB like Rodgers?

threebag
09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Maybe since everything seems yen. If we all channel our thoughts of a new quaterback it might just happen this time. On the count of three. 1...2...3

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Really?

I would say that we could have won the following games with Rodgers at QB.

Home against the Raiders
Home against the Cowboys
@ the Jaguars
Home against the Bills
Home against the Browns
@ the Bengals

That's 6 games that we could have won with Rodgers at QB.

So you agree with me then...7 is out of the question and stupid. 6 is a little high IMO, that is like saying he would have not have a single bad game in those 10 games or in any of the ones we actually won.

Titty Meat
09-16-2010, 04:02 PM
For Oakland, possibly.

That's not the point.

Campbell put up better numbers last year with a worse OL, worse WR corp and worse running game than Cassel last year.

Point being, pick an average QB. We could have won 8 games last year with one.

With an elite QB like Rodgers?

It's a tough argument to make I don't think Campbell is that much better of a QB than Cassel. Maybe we win 8 games last year with Rodgers but the team was doomed as long as Pendergast was calling plays.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 04:02 PM
So you agree with me then...7 is out of the question and stupid. 6 is a little high IMO, that is like saying he would have not have a single bad game in those 11 games or in any of the ones we actually won.

Ummm....no. You said 1- 2 games maybe? 3? But not 7.

Oh....and there could also be a game in there that we could have won.....maybe the Ravens game for instance. Fucking Croyle kept us in that game and Rodgers is 100 times better than Croyle.

Jmart
09-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Flew to the game from San Diego. On the way back (return flight had layover in Minnesota) I got several dirty looks and comments from SD fans on the plane and also at the airport. Loved it!

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Ummm....no. You said .

Oh so 6=7 ?

:doh!:

That's nice of you to try and stick up for Dane and all but I don't think you will find too many people who think that Aaron Rodgerscould have single handedly won 7 more games for the chiefs last season.

the Talking Can
09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
I can only imagine a winning season.....and playoffs....shit would get CRAZY

aren't you that stupid piece of shit that made up a quote and attributed it to me, and then would never produce the post?

you lying sack of aids crap

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh so 6=7 ?

That's nice of you to try and stick up for Dane and all but I don't think you will find too many people who think that Aaron Rodgerscould have single handedly won 7 more games for the chiefs last season.

You're completely missing the point. Those games were SO close last year, that a capable (let alone superb) QB could be the difference in those games.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh so 6=7 ?

No 6 doesn't equal 7....but apparently 6 is ok for you...and 7 isn't. And that's only because Dane said it. People around here are too busy hating the poster and not the fucking post.

It wouldn't be "single handedly" winning games. We could have won those games if we had a compentent fucking QB behind center. Rodgers is one....Cassel is not.

Do you realize how explosive our offense could have been last year if Rodgers was our QB and Cassel wasn't?

Ming the Merciless
aren't you that stupid piece of shit that made up a quote and attributed it to me, and then would never produce the post?

Actually that was YOU.

teedubya
What city do you actually live in Warpath?

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
No 6 doesn't equal 7....but apparently 6 is ok for you...and 7 isn't. And that's only because Dane said it. People around here are too busy hating the poster and not the ****ing post.

6 isn't accurate either IMO. I said 1-3 i believe....I never said I agreed we wouldve won 6 more games last season with Rodgers....

6 is pretty stupid too.

crispystl
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Even tho its in Wichita, on Tuesday the cox guy came in to hook up my internet, and saw my chiefs stuff, and he was like "Man I usually dont watch the chiefs that much, but they had my interest through the whole game"

I live in NC now and a guy at work who used to work for nascar (keep in mind this guy has never been a football fan) Says man the Chiefs looked hot last night . That stadium is insane. I don't have a favorite football team but I'm trying to get into the game and I'm rooting for them. He also said their Ferrari red jerseys are awesome lol.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 04:09 PM

you lying sack of aids crap

One and the same.

This guy is a piece of shit. After a shitton of dumbassery on his part, he started a thread complaining about rep. Unfortunately, a bunch of people "felt sorry for him", even though they weren't privy to this fucking idiot's bullshit.

Fuck him.

DaneMcCloud
6 isn't accurate either IMO. I said 1-3 i believe....I never said I agreed we wouldve won 6 more games last season with Rodgers....

6 is pretty stupid too.

No, you're pretty fucking stupid

Bill Lundberg
They would be.

I agree. That being said, who should it have been? I'm not being facetious, just curious. Stafford never had a chance to be a Chief, I don't think Sanchez could do it with this team. Were there any FA QB's other than Cassel at the time who you think would be able to get us there?

The Franchise

6 is pretty stupid too.

So is 6 a little high or is 6 pretty stupid? Make up your fucking mind.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:10 PM
So is 6 a little high or is 6 pretty stupid? Make up your ****ing mind.

It is high AND stupid.

It is stupid because it is HIGH....

I forgot I had to explain that concept to morons.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:11 PM
So is 6 a little high or is 6 pretty stupid? Make up your fucking mind.

If you disagree with Dane it's a little high. If you agree with Dane, it's pretty stupid. You already nailed it dude. Certain posters don't give a shit about content once they get started railing on posters.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
It is high AND stupid.

It is stupid because it is HIGH....

I forgot I had to explain that concept to morons.

No you fucking dipshit. You said a little high. Apparently that line though is between 6 and 7.

Go back to rubbing one out with a Mark Castle jersey.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:13 PM
No you ****ing dipshit. You said a little high. Apparently that line though is between 6 and 7.

Go back to rubbing one out with a Mark Castle jersey.

I dunno where the line is but I'd put it at 4-5...

6 is definitely stupid.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM

6 is pretty stupid too.

6 is definitely stupid.

1-3, 4-5. What's the difference? IT'S A SHIT TON BUT NOT 6-7 DUDE!!!!!

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
1-3, 4-5. What's the difference? IT'S A SHIT TON BUT NOT 6-7 DUDE!!!!!

Youre right theres no difference between 3 and 7

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:16 PM

So is it 1-3, or 4-5?

CaliforniaChief
09-16-2010, 04:17 PM

Dude, just stop.

Reaper16
09-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Pawnmower had rep in the green yesterday. Holy shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:20 PM

Shit, he had rep in the green 15 minutes ago. Now he's number 5 on the bad list. I didn't even sodomize him with the Ron Jeremy Rep Stick. Wow.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:21 PM

Rep is meaningless...

There is no way in hell we wouldve won 7 more games last season with Rodgers at QB...I really don't care about rep....

If pointing out how utterly stupid that is means I lose all of my rep, then that shows you how much rep is worth.

DaFace
09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
The weird thing is, the anti-"drafturbators" have been more obnoxious this offseason than the drafturbators themselves. I know Dane has a reputation around here and that he retaliates with a vengeance, but it seems like others start shit with him far often than vice versa.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Rep is meaningless...

There is no way in hell we wouldve won 7 more games last season with Rodgers at QB...I really don't care about rep....

If pointing out how utterly stupid that is means I lose all of my rep, then that shows you how much rep is worth.

You don't care, yet you started a thread about it?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232757

You're a fucking pussy that once neg repped into the red for your dumbassery, felt the need to start a thread and announce that it may be "your last post".

You're fucking tool.

The Franchise
The weird thing is, the anti-"drafturbators" have been more obnoxiously this offseason than the drafturbators themselves. I know Dane has a reputation around here and that he retaliates with a vengeance, but it seems like others start shit with him far often than vice versa.

Pretty much.

DaneMcCloud
The weird thing is, the anti-"drafturbators" have been more obnoxious this offseason than the drafturbators themselves. I know Dane has a reputation around here and that he retaliates with a vengeance, but it seems like others start shit with him far often than vice versa.

Thank you for the acknowledgment.

DaFace
09-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank you for the acknowledgment.

Eh, just an observation. I'm just getting tired of every single football thread turning into a pissing match. It gets old.

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
You don't care, yet you started a thread about it?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232757

I asked because Iwasn't clear how the system worked. If you actually read that thread youll see that.

Bill Lundberg
09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Eh, just an observation. I'm just getting tired of every single football thread turning into a pissing match. It gets old.

This. Intelligent conversation is a thing of the past around here.

bishop_74
09-16-2010, 04:34 PM

Halle-FUCKIN-luja

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 04:35 PM

Tell me about it.

milkman
09-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Tell me about it.

Shut up, dickhole.

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Shut up, dickhole.You fucking assholes don't have a civil bone in your goddamn caveman bodies.

Fuck this place, I'm leaving forever. After I make a thread about it.

milkman
09-16-2010, 04:48 PM
You ****ing assholes don't have a civil bone in your goddamn caveman bodies.

**** this place, I'm leaving forever. After I make a thread about it.

Well, who gives a rat's ass?

When you start that thread, we'll lay out the red (rep) carpet to see you out!

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Well, who gives a rat's ass?

When you start that thread, we'll lay out the red (rep) carpet to see you out!Well, just for that, I'm staying. :harumph:

Take that fuckers.

milkman
09-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Well, just for that, I'm staying. :harumph:

Take that ****ers.

Well, I see you went badgirl on us with her favorite smiley.

Hydrae
09-16-2010, 05:20 PM

6 is definitely stupid.

Ok, I hate these pissing matches as much as many others around here but I have to chime in on this one. Here is the quote you pulled to complain about:

You're just plain ****ing dumb.

The Chiefs lost to the Raiders by 3 points and later by 6 points. They lost to Dallas in overtime by 6 points, Buffalo by 6, Jacksonville by 3 points and Cleveland and Cincinnati by 7.

With a QB like Aaron Rodgers, the Chiefs would won at least four of those games and maybe all of them.

Now that looks to me like he says 4 more wins for sure and MAYBE all of them. This is not a statement about how likely he thinks it is, just that it might have been possible.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Oh btw, the quote from you notes 4-5 and Dane said 4 for sure. :hmmm:

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Ok, I hate these pissing matches as much as many others around here but I have to chime in on this one. Here is the quote you pulled to complain about:

Now that looks to me like he says 4 more wins for sure and MAYBE all of them. This is not a statement about how likely he thinks it is, just that it might have been possible.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-2/oh-snap-u-got-da-aids.jpg

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Well, I see you went badgirl on us with her favorite smiley.I might not have done it if I'd know that.

Although I guess it does fit what I was going for.

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2010, 05:35 PM
What city do you actually live in Warpath?

Everyone's favorite, St. Louis.

FAX
09-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I think 6 is stupid. 7, though, is pretty okay. 8 and 9 suck ass. And don't get me started on 4.

FAX

milkman
09-16-2010, 05:51 PM
I saw what you posted there Mr. Fax.

Quick with that delte button, you are.

FAX
09-16-2010, 05:52 PM
I saw what you posted there Mr. Fax.

Quick with that delte button, you are.

ROFL

Well, it seemed a little redundant given the post right above it.

FAX

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 06:02 PM

He said we could have won 7 more games. I am saying that is stupid. Saying 4 more "for sure" and up to 7 is fucking retarded. I stand by that.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
He said we could have won 7 more games. I am saying that is stupid. Saying 4 more "for sure" and up to 7 is fucking retarded. I stand by that.

And I stand by the fact that you're a whiny crybaby that's most likely a dupe.

Hootie
09-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I experienced a similar thing, OTWP...

I have my Wednesday bowling league and was almost out the door when I said..."hey wait a minute...I should wear a Chiefs shirt...!"

First time in years I've been proud to wear my Chiefs gear =)

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 06:20 PM
And I stand by the fact that you're a whiny crybaby that's most likely a dupe.

That would be because you resort to the most basic of logical fallacies (ad hominem) rather than actually addressing the point.

bevischief
09-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Hope they can repeat... Be nice to not be the bottom of the barrel ...

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Hope they can repeat... Be nice to not be the bottom of the barrel ...

especially not that Broncos barrel with the crusty old guy

philfree
09-16-2010, 06:34 PM
It's been such a long time.....
Arrowhead was golden
Rivers and the Chargers
they were imploding....

:shrug:
PhilFree:arrow:

Bwana
09-16-2010, 06:37 PM
I'll tell you what, I dawned Chiefs shirts twice this week out on business calls and I got the same reaction. I was extra nice being able to abuse the donks fans this week. :evil:

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2010, 06:44 PM
That would be because you resort to the most basic of logical fallacies (ad hominem) rather than actually addressing the point.

No, I've addressed the point: You're a whiny, pussy-assed crybaby, troll.

Now, kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP.

philfree
09-16-2010, 06:53 PM
I'll tell you what, I dawned Chiefs shirts twice this week out on business calls and I got the same reaction. I was extra nice being able to abuse the donks fans this week. :evil:

I wear Chiefs stuff here and there year around. Caps, t-shirts and jewelry. I always have a Chiefs divot repair/ ball mark tool in my pocket when I play golf. It's knida nerdy but I don't give a shit.

PhilFree:arrow:

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 06:54 PM
No, I've addressed the point: You're a whiny, pussy-assed crybaby, troll.

Now, kindly SHUT THE **** UP.Definitely a dupe.

boogblaster
09-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I wear mine thru thick and thin .. and yes its been awful thin .....

Simply Red
09-16-2010, 07:27 PM

Any other out-of-towners wear their gear the past two days and get similar comments? I gotta tell you, I'm used to getting weird looks wearing Chiefs gear in STL, but today, it was completely different. People noticed this team and the vibe inside Arrowhead on Monday night.

I'm not sure why, but that made me laugh.

BTW, that Chiefs Henley i bought on the plaza is not only an awesome Chiefs keepsake, it's also an awesome looking shirt, period. Worth every bit of the $40. Very happy w/ it!

Simply Red
09-16-2010, 07:31 PM
People noticed this team and the vibe inside Arrowhead on Monday night.

QFT, Arrowhead felt renewed, new even. I've never seen the rapid-fire comet styled red fireworks, That display really fired everyone up.

I hated the rain, that was the only downfall. Felt much colder than it actually was.

bevischief
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
I thought this was about Gochiefs...

Window Licking Whiner
09-16-2010, 08:03 PM
We get the same reactions even out here in Virginia. Everyday I wear a chiefs lanyard at work, and every year I've endured the "OMG A chiefs fan? bahaha!" slings all the time. This week I've had Redskins/Cowboys/Ravens/Eagles/Steeler fans all come up to me and say something along the lines of "Man the chiefs' defense looks damn good" or "I was truly impressed how well you guys played on Defense, the chiefs look to be good this year"..And my favorite "Man that stadium is loud!".

I'm like the only chiefs fan in my area, there is a Raider fan at work too (actually two of them) and even they said Good job, enemy of my enemy thing. Of course I had to tell him "you're next!"

go chiefs!

bevischief
09-16-2010, 08:05 PM
We get the same reactions even out here in Virginia. Everyday I wear a chiefs lanyard at work, and every year I've endured the "OMG A chiefs fan? bahaha!" slings all the time. This week I've had Redskins/Cowboys/Ravens/Eagles/Steeler fans all come up to me and say something along the lines of "Man the chiefs' defense looks damn good" or "I was truly impressed how well you guys played on Defense, the chiefs look to be good this year"..And my favorite "Man that stadium is loud!".

I'm like the only chiefs fan in my area, there is a Raider fan at work too (actually two of them) and even they said Good job, enemy of my enemy thing. Of course I had to tell him "you're next!"

go chiefs!

Gochiefs is going to have fun with you.

Simply Red
09-16-2010, 08:13 PM

go chiefs!

I feel refreshed as a fan, even if it winds up being only for ONE game. Our speed is good, teams will start trying to direct punts, maybe resulting in fouls. I truly think they'll fear kicking to them, after maybe one more house'er. Now we need Arenas to break one.

1ChiefsDan
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Reading is fundamental.

It's kind of cool that, if only for one game, KC is relevant again to folks outside of KC.I wear Chiefs gear every weekend. My truck is decked out in Chiefs - rear window, tailgate, flag. When we first moved to donktown I got a lot of people showing me I was "number one":D. Not so much lately - hoping it returns.

All my donkey friends have actually thanked me for making Rivers throw multiple tantrums and show what a whiney little bitch he is on national tv - they seem to hate him more than they hate the Chiefs.

BossChief
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Can we take a vote on if we can have a "ChiefsPlanet survivor" game where we vote guys like this dickshit pawn guy off the board for not meeting minimum gray matter requirements?

It could make things interesting once a month...

(all credit goes to Deez for this idea)

Simply Red
09-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Can we take a vote on if we can have a "ChiefsPlanet survivor" game where we vote guys like this dickshit pawn guy off the board for not meeting minimum gray matter requirements?

yes, can we start w/ you you sumbitch? :)

BossChief
09-16-2010, 08:43 PM
yes, can we start w/ you you sumbitch? :)

Sure, if that's the way it plays out.

go bo
09-16-2010, 08:54 PM

(all credit goes to Deez for this idea)only if i can vote twice...

go bo
09-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Sure, if that's the way it plays out.go bowe casts two votes for the boss to stay and five votes to have the pwnnd guy leave...

Direckshun
09-16-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm late to this thread, but someone needs to tell OTW to stop hating on the Chiefs.

Pablo
09-16-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm late to this thread, but someone needs to tell OTW to stop hating on the Chiefs.Dude's just way too negative about this team. I wonder if he's even really a fan sometimes....

Titty Meat
09-16-2010, 10:58 PM

Dude I'd only last til week 3

Shogun
09-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm always wearing my Royals/Chiefs stuff everywhere regardless of if they're winning or losing, and then I stick it to the haters. And lol @ the guys arguing about last season for 6 straight hours, JFC

Contrarian
09-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Living in Southern California...let's just say I'm milking this for all its worth. A barrage of Facebook posts, wearing my jerseys/shirts/shorts, and conversing in a hoarse voice which leads to the inevitable "Are you sick?" followed by "Nope, just a Chiefs fan."

Me to.

Pioli Zombie
09-17-2010, 04:54 AM
Too bad the draft was such a failure.

Pioli Zombie
09-17-2010, 04:57 AM
It only took one game for some of the same people who rip everything the Chiefs do to prance around with their Chiefs gear like schoolgirls "look at me! Look at my team!" Haha. I thought it would take winning the Super Bowl.

jAZ
09-17-2010, 05:22 AM
This. Intelligent conversation is a thing of the past around here.

The culture of the Planet is self-destructive and has been for years. The hyper-light moderation allowed an unrelenting tone of anger to become the bedrock of this community. It didn't have to be that way in order to maintain a robust community. In fact, it's a reason why one of the board legends (Gaz) gave up trying to be a contributor.

Simply Red
09-17-2010, 05:30 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/23mszyb.jpg

beach tribe
09-17-2010, 05:37 AM
I wear Chiefs shit all the time at my part time bar tending job.
The only time I was ever ashamed to wear Chiefs gear was under Herm. I hated that POS.

Baby Lee
09-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Didn't wear any gear this week, but I've worn it enough in the past that 4-5 people passed some DAP my way this week.

Inspector
09-17-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm still waiting to find out about last season.

Was that number 5, 6, 7 or even 8?

These are important issues guys. C'mon.

Simply Red
09-17-2010, 06:36 AM
It only took one game for some of the same people who rip everything the Chiefs do to prance around with their Chiefs gear like schoolgirls "look at me! Look at my team!" Haha. I thought it would take winning the Super Bowl.

Th^t's a trollish post. You know as well as I do, that we (general chief's fans) all like to feel good about a 'W' - We SHOULD prance around like schoolgirls. Hell when is the last time we had ANYTHING to be halfway happy about?

So please, once you get a spare hour or so..... Remove your head out of your ass.

Thanks.

Chiefs=Champions
09-17-2010, 07:08 AM
I'm late to this thread, but someone needs to tell OTW to stop hating on the Chiefs.

Havnt u seen his picture from the game? no one fucks with him anymore...

Mile High Mania
09-17-2010, 07:14 AM
So, is this the same kind of feeling when people arise from hiding for years and see other people for the first time? :D

Chiefs=Champions
09-17-2010, 07:21 AM
So, is this the same kind of feeling when people arise from hiding for years and see other people for the first time? :D

Look its one of those broncos fans! hey ma come look!

Simply Red
09-17-2010, 09:47 AM

http://i51.tinypic.com/madnb9.jpg

Ming the Merciless
09-17-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm still waiting to find out about last season.

Was that number 5, 6, 7 or even 8?

These are important issues guys. C'mon.

If you think Aaron Rodgers wouldve single handedly won 6+ MORE games (if he were on the Chiefs) last season you are a **** tard.

:D

MOhillbilly
09-17-2010, 10:46 AM
I felt alittle more pride this morning when the apache busted out her 1993 kc chiefs sweatshirt i found at the thrift store.
She asked when i found it 'was this a good year?'

Gonna have to unwrap the #68 for gameday. It doesnt see the light of day very often cause i want it to last FOR-EV-ER.

Ming the Merciless
09-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Gonna have to unwrap the #68 for gameday. It doesnt see the light of day very often cause i want it to last FOR-EV-ER.

/drool