PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Berry is a bust

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Two days in a row Petro has beat this drum. He's just burying Eric Berry (Berry-ing him?)

Good grief.

lcarus
09-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah whatever. He's looked good against the run, and made some big mistakes in the passing game. He's still a rookie. He'll be fine.

jiveturkey
09-21-2010, 09:47 AM
I think that most of us had the expectation that there would be growing pains with two rookie safeties. I'm fine with the mistakes and expect to see more.

Priest31kc
Unbelievable. He's making the same mistakes Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, etc...made when they were rookies. You can just tell by watching him play even w/ the mistakes that he's gunna be a stud. Apparently Petro can't.

BIG_DADDY
I wanted Suh, that's who we really needed.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Petro has a point...

Jackson got ripped from day one, yet Berry gets all the excuses...

This is comical....

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Unbelievable. He's making the same mistakes Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, etc...made when they were rookies. You can just tell by watching him play even w/ the mistakes that he's gunna be a stud. Apparently Petro can't.

I agree.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 09:49 AM

Listen to the whole point, its easy to cherry pick his qoutes today to defend Berry...

keg in kc
Unbelievable. He's making the same mistakes Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, etc...made when they were rookies. You can just tell by watching him play even w/ the mistakes that he's gunna be a stud. Apparently Petro can't.A few minutes ago he guaranteed that Berry would not be Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.

Now he's saying he's Bernard Pollard.

Reerun_KC
I think that most of us had the expectation that there would be growing pains with two rookie safeties. I'm fine with the mistakes and expect to see more.

I agree....

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, he hasn't made any difference. He's only undefeated as a Chief.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 09:51 AM
A few minutes ago he guaranteed that Berry would not be Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.

:LOL:

Well he is playing like Benard Pollard.... Berry is getting rented on Sundays...

Priest31kc
A few minutes ago he guaranteed that Berry would not be Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.

ROFL After 2 games. I usually like listening to Petro, easily the best in KC IMO. But wtf....

CrazyHorse
Every time he's made a mistake, he's come back and made an amazing play. Berry has been victimized no doubt. But he's a stud. Anybody should be able to see that.

Mr. Flopnuts
Petro is a fucking moron. Sometimes I wonder if these guys do this just to stir up some conversation. If not, they should not be employed, because it's fucking moronic.

DBOSHO
Eric has made some very correctible mistakes. I wasn't happy he's caused both of the passing tds, but with a little more discipline those plays don't happen and our wins would look a little more convincing. He will be fine.

L.A. Chieffan
lame

LaChapelle
09-21-2010, 09:52 AM
KK school of call in radio circle jerking is only for golf
if you have to run over a little girl in the crosswalk
so be it just call now

Reerun_KC
Yeah, he hasn't made any difference. He's only undefeated as a Chief.

So how come Jackson got railed on all last year, yet Berry is getting every excuse?

keg in kc
Berry's getting burned up and down the field. Berry couldn't stop Antonio Gates. This is why he's a bust.

CaliforniaChief
His position inherently puts him in the spotlight whenever he makes a mistake. When safeties screw up, they're BIG mistakes. When a D-lineman screws up, there's usually someone behind him to make a play. People are quicker to point out a 55 yard pass play than a 15 yard run.

For me, it's the kid's attitude. He'll be great.

BigMeatballDave
I wanted Suh, that's who we really needed.Its not like he was available. Plus, we've already spent 2 top5 picks on the DL. We needed a safety and got one.

Plus, Petro is not this stupid. He's just talking shit to get people to call in.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Petro is a ****ing moron. Sometimes I wonder if these guys do this just to stir up some conversation. If not, they should not be employed, because it's ****ing moronic.I think Petro's far and away the best guy on the KC airwaves.

But I also think he's going full retard on this.

Hopefully somebody can call in and not sound like a moron trying to talk him down, but it hasn't happened yet.

Mr. Flopnuts
Petro has a point...

This is comical....

Well he is playing like Benard Pollard.... Berry is getting rented on Sundays...

So how come Jackson got railed on all last year, yet Berry is getting every excuse?

If you're not trolling here, Reerun, I have to assume you're shitfaced.

gblowfish

Pollard blocked a kick that was a big turning point in the game vs. Redskins last Sunday. They love him in Houston.

Brock
Petro has a point...

This is comical....

Berry has made plays as a rookie. Jackson never did.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Sometimes I wonder if these guys do this just to stir up some conversation. This. Its exactly why they do this.

milkman

t might have something to with that fact that, unlike Berry who has made plays along with the rookie mistakes, Jackson did absolutely jack all season.

Stinger
It's talk sports radio ..... the Chiefs are 2-0 so you have to get the crowd riled up about something ..... You can only talk about Cassel so long.

Munson
He's been really good in run support. But he's been a liability in pass coverage. He'll get better as time goes on.

Dayze
09-21-2010, 09:56 AM
jackson was a WTF pick from the get go. we have 16 games of Jackson to come to the conclusion the guys is a disappoint from the standpoint of being taken #3.

Berry has 2 games. jfc Petro, please STFU. Idiot. Berry will probably have more tackels by the bye week than Jackson had all last season.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 09:57 AM
If you're not trolling here, Reerun, I have to assume you're shitfaced.

Just curious? Are we talking about Petro and his rant just now on 810?

IF so, how could those questions be trolling, since they were just discussed?

How can you troll talking about the discussion being taken place?

beer bacon
Petro has a point...

This is comical....

Jackson showed absolutely nothing until the first game of this season. Berry has had some problems in pass coverage, especially with play fakes, but he has been good against the run, and he was good against the pass in the second half of the Cleveland game.

Berry was recognized as one of, if not the best prospects in the entire draft. Jackson was graded out as a middle to late first rounder.

The Chiefs have started the season 2-0, and we were horrible all of Jackson's first season. It is a lot easier to jump on players when we aren't winning.

Dayze
I think Petro's far and away the best guy on the KC airwaves.

But I also think he's going full retard on this.

Hopefully somebody can call in and not sound like a moron trying to talk him down, but it hasn't happened yet.

if someone does, he'll talk him down in an intelligent way, he'll just hang up on them.

King_Chief_Fan

are you serious...or...trying to be funny...or...you are stupid

lcarus
t might have something to with that fact that, unlike Berry who has made plays along with the rookie mistakes, Jackson did absolutely jack all season.

Yeah, Jackson didn't show any flashes or good signs at all last year. Berry already has. Not to say Jackson can't turn into an effective 3-4 DE someday..but it's not definitely looking like it.

KCUnited
09-21-2010, 09:58 AM
That shit was hilarious, he's on his man rag for sure. Great radio.

CrazyHorse

Becase railing on Jackson after 2 games, or even his 1st season is stupid.

Fansy the Famous Bard
Eric Berry has done more in 2 games than TJack did all of last season. That's why, Soren.

beer bacon
09-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Pollard blocked a kick that was a big turning point in the game vs. Redskins last Sunday. They love him in Houston.

Houston is also giving up 411 passing yards a game so far this season.

ChiTown
Petro has a point...

This is comical....

Jackson has played like a slug from the very first pre-season game his rookie year. Berry has shown flashes as to why he was a top 5 pick. He's been pedestrian to this point, but no where near the suck that is known as Ty Jack

Reerun_KC

fair enough...

L.A. Chieffan
09-21-2010, 10:00 AM
fair enough...

yeah, it really wasnt that hard...

Dayze
09-21-2010, 10:01 AM
i'm surprised Petro and 810 managed to squeeze in a little sports talkd in between pimping wherever it is they're broadcasting from and the corresponding lunch specials.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 10:02 AM

None of the above... Sorry homie...

TheGuardian
09-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Berry has been awesome in his first two games. The mistakes he made were more about learning where he needs to be. He will get those. What I watch is the fact that he goes all out, sells out every play. When he does make a mistake he makes it at full speed. This is what he should be doing. He never looks tentative.

So when he gets the mental aspect of playing at the NFL level down he's going to be Reed and Polamalu.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 10:05 AM
yeah, it really wasnt that hard...

I am assuming that listening comprehension is, considering people whom are listening to this laughable rant by Petro didnt understand he was just talking about it.

Apparently it is fucking difficult for the listeners....

I actually dont give a flying fuck.. I was just discussing points from the rant.

blaise
09-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Supposedly Union Broadcasting is in financial trouble, so maybe he's trying to inject some life.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Jackson has played like a slug from the very first pre-season game his rookie year. Berry has shown flashes as to why he was a top 5 pick. He's been pedestrian to this point, but no where near the suck that is known as Ty Jack

So theres your answers that someone needs to call into Petro and discuss with him...

LaChapelle
You are what you eat
Petro lay off the pink stuff salad dressing

orange
It sounds to me like he's just trying to walk back some of the nonsense from Chiefs fans.

Right up above a couple of inches Berry has been anointed the best player in the draft - just like Dorsey, DJ, Tait, and every other KC rookie who's ever made a play. I've read elsewhere that Berry is the combination of three Hall-of-Famers - because he made a tackle. LOL

L.A. Chieffan
09-21-2010, 10:07 AM
It sounds to me like he's just trying to walk back some of the nonsense from Chiefs fans.

Right up above a couple of inches Berry has been anointed the best player in the draft - just like Dorsey, DJ, Tait, and every other KC rookie who's ever made a play. I've read elsewhere that Berry is the combination of three Hall-of-Famers - because he made a tackle. LOL

LOL!

stfu

ChiTown
09-21-2010, 10:08 AM

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 10:10 AM
I am assuming that listening comprehension is, considering people whom are listening to this laughable rant by Petro didnt understand he was just talking about it.

Apparently it is ****ing difficult for the listeners....

I actually dont give a flying ****.. I was just discussing points from the rant.I didn't hear a point. What I heard was a guy who was trying to convince everybody listening that Berry was a horrible player who was getting burned on every play and was never going to play like Patrick Willis (that's where the rant began).

This based on two games. Which happen to be the two of the best defensive games the Chiefs have played in probably a decade, even with the two plays that Barry was burned on.

I wouldn't even post about it if there was anything even remotely logical about it. I'm one of the guy's biggest fans (Petro, that is). But it was hilarious listening.

orange
09-21-2010, 10:12 AM
ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Third grade, all-caps man. Did you complete it?

p.s. What didn't you understand? I'll spell it out for you ... in third grade level terms.

ChiTown
09-21-2010, 10:13 AM

p.s. What didn't you understand? I'll spell it out for you ... in third grade level terms.

3rd grade? Did I complete it? Yes. 2 times.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Supposedly Union Broadcasting is in financial trouble, so maybe he's trying to inject some life.He's talking soccer now.

That's not gonna help.

Dayze
09-21-2010, 10:16 AM
"the Soccer segment brought to you by the Hardees Thick burger (followed by 3 minutes of why Brenner will/will not eat something)".

Old Dog
09-21-2010, 10:17 AM

Possibly because everyone wanted Berry and no one outside of the war room at One Arrowhead had Jackson as a top 5 pick.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 10:18 AM
"the Soccer segment brought to you by the Hardees Thick burger (followed by 3 minutes of why Brenner will/will not eat something)".So, ah, if you hate it so much, why are you listening?

(I turned it off as soon as the soccer talk started)

InChiefsHeaven
09-21-2010, 10:18 AM

I thought he was just quoting Pulp Fiction...:spock:

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 10:19 AM
I didn't hear a point. What I heard was a guy who was trying to convince everybody listening that Berry was a horrible player who was getting burned on every play and was never going to play like Patrick Willis (that's where the rant began).

This based on two games. Which happen to be the two of the best defensive games the Chiefs have played in probably a decade, even with the two plays that Barry was burned on.

I wouldn't even post about it if there was anything even remotely logical about it. I'm one of the guy's biggest fans (Petro, that is). But it was hilarious listening.

It was before his voice jumped about 3 octaves higher and he started ranting like a puberty teenager...

But i agree with your post. I think its silly talk and just trying to drive ratings...

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 10:20 AM

p.s. What didn't you understand? I'll spell it out for you ... in third grade level terms.:rolleyes: JFC you're a moron.

ChiTown
I thought he was just quoting Pulp Fiction...:spock:

Shhhhhsh!

orange is trying to think of a witty comeback right now.

HotRoute
It's easy to make excuses for a player if the team is winning

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 10:22 AM

Unless your Matty Light....

:thumb:

ChiTown
09-21-2010, 10:22 AM

Uhh, if that were the case, we wouldn't have a daily Matt Cassel Bonfire.

orange
09-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Shhhhhsh!

orange is trying to think of a witty comeback right now.

And after I repped you for a sense of humor.

You really need to go back a third time ... your socialization skills are lacking.

p.s. I never memorized Pulp Fiction. I guess that's what you consider "wit." I didn't.

Dayze
09-21-2010, 10:25 AM
So, ah, if you hate it so much, why are you listening?

(I turned it off as soon as the soccer talk started)

lol.
I'm not..I can just hear it in my head.
:p

Mosbonian
09-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Chiefs players that Petro would have railed on using the same thought process....

Deron Cherry
Kevin Ross
Emmitt Thomas (yes I am old enough to have seen him play)

And we all know how well they turned out

ChiTown
09-21-2010, 10:32 AM
And after I repped you for a sense of humor.

You really need to go back a third time ... your socialization skills are lacking.

p.s. I never memorized Pulp Fiction. I guess that's what you consider "wit." I didn't.

At my age, 3rd grade sounds like a lot of fun - and a lot less responsibility. So, in short, GLADLY!

I'm a piker compared to your ability to retort in a witty, intellectual manner. I can't possibly keep up with you. I'm just hopeful to somehow stay in the game.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Petro has gone down hill, how far has KC radio fallen, when i rather listen to Nick Wright than anybody else.

the Talking Can
09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Petro said Cassel and Brokie were one of the best QB tandem's in the league

Berry has done a lot of good things, like be second in tackles the first game and first in tackles the second game....He's a large fucking reason our run support is better

yeah, when he screws up every idiot in a trailer park sees it...bfd

how's Wes Welker doing?

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Petro has gone down hill, how far has KC radio fallen, when i rather listen to Nick Wright than anybody else.Wright is brutal. I can't listen to that dude for more than 30 seconds.

Deberg_1990
09-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Sometimes I wonder if these guys do this just to stir up some conversation.

The answer is yes. Sports talk radio is all about the reactionary, kneejerk and overreaction.

It keeps people talking and most importantly, listening...

You could tune in to any random city today and hear a radio guy rip on his team.

chiefsnorth
09-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Pollard is still a liability in the passing game. If you had seen the opener with Indy, there was a memorable moment when he was beaten for a TD after running his mouth for several previous plays. He makes a big play sometimes, but to imply the Chiefs would be fine with Pollard instead of Berry is asinine, retarded, and uninformed.

It is a good point that Berry gets excuses but Jackson was blasted from day 1. The explanation is that Jackson should have gotten patience as a rookie too before the fans decided he sucked, but many decided it on draft day.

Pollard is still the same player, Berry is probably already better than he is all around and has a far higher ceiling. But don't tell that to mouth breathing sports radio callers/hosts, I know.

Dayze
09-21-2010, 10:45 AM
speaking of Radio d-bags...
anyone ever catch that collssal D-bag radio host from Pittsburgh on the "Top 10" lists on NFL?

I think his last name is madden (...and not THE madden, obviously).

that guy is a COMPLETE tool.

**Mark Madden**

Deberg_1990
09-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Where is a voice of reason like Don Fortune when KC needs him??

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Fuck Petro. Stupid Fuck. After 2 fucking games he is going to call Berry a bust? The guy was a stud in pre-season and has made 3 mistakes that all rookies make early in their careers.

Tyson Jackson wasn't good at anything. He couldn't beat the blocks. He couldn't defend the run. He did nothing but get pushed around and take up space. Berry has been terrific stopping the run, and he's been average in coverage. He's also made some plays in coverage. He nearly had a pick against Cleveland. He's still learning the difference between a playaction and a run. All fucking defensive backs go through this. By week 8 he will have 90% of his problems fixed. He's going to be a fuckin Pro Bowler. We will never be able to say that about Tyson Jackson.

dallaschiefsfan
09-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Petro has had a hate for all-things-Chiefs since day one of the Pioli/Haley era. he's an idiot and I can't take him seriously on this stuff. Berry will be fine.

CHENZ A!
09-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Wright is brutal. I can't listen to that dude for more than 30 seconds.

This. Even though I don't always agree with Petro, I'll listen to him over that clown any day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
09-21-2010, 10:55 AM
anyone ever catch that collssal D-bag radio host from Pittsburgh on the "Top 10" lists on NFL?

**Mark Madden**

He's the slovenly looking guy with the beard, right? Why do people like that get jobs in media? Whenever they put him on, I head to the fridge or the kitchen. He's got no knowledge or appreciation of football outside Pittsburgh, and yet somehow has the impression that he's the greatest football expert ever. Stupid is bad enough, but stupid and arrogant is inexcusable.

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-21-2010, 10:56 AM
His position inherently puts him in the spotlight whenever he makes a mistake. When safeties screw up, they're BIG mistakes. When a D-lineman screws up, there's usually someone behind him to make a play. People are quicker to point out a 55 yard pass play than a 15 yard run.

Great point!

Dayze
09-21-2010, 11:01 AM
He's the slovenly looking guy with the beard, right? Why do people like that get jobs in media? Whenever they put him on, I head to the fridge or the kitchen. He's got no knowledge or appreciation of football outside Pittsburgh, and yet somehow has the impression that he's the greatest football expert ever. Stupid is bad enough, but stupid and arrogant is inexcusable.

affirmative.
..and 100% agree.

siberian khatru
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
PARENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO ABORT THEIR CHILDREN UP TO 3 YEARS OF AGE!

IF YOU DISAGREE, CALL ME NOW! THE LINES ARE OPEN!

ChiTown

DeezNutz
Petro is a True Fan, but the point he was trying to make was a bit more nuanced than most in this thread are giving him credit for.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Petro is a True Fan, but the point he was trying to make was a bit more nuanced than most in this thread are giving him credit for.He wasn't being nuanced at all. He was bitching. It was hilarious. He sounded like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

blaise
09-21-2010, 11:09 AM

Should we have signed Mike Vick and what do you think of steroids in baseball? Give us a call!

chiefsnorth
09-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Where is a voice of reason like Don Fortune when KC needs him??

Moping up cat piss?

chiefsnorth
09-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Petro has had a hate for all-things-Chiefs since day one of the Pioli/Haley era. he's an idiot and I can't take him seriously on this stuff. Berry will be fine.

Seems like the KC media all have axes to grind - petro, wright, Whitlock... Wonder why?

ChiTown
09-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Moping up cat piss?

So he is pouting around where the cat pee's? Wow, things are really bad for Don's fortunes.

bevischief
09-21-2010, 11:15 AM
It is still way too early to be calling him a bust.

DeezNutz
09-21-2010, 11:22 AM
He wasn't being nuanced at all. He was bitching. It was hilarious. He sounded like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

He didn't want to draft a safety, so there's no question that some of what you're saying is right. But he was also making an implicit comparison to the Tyson Jackson hate, which is somewhat fair, and this is what I was alluding to in my first post in this thread.

Reaper16
09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
He didn't want to draft a safety, so there's no question that some of what you're saying is right. But he was also making an implicit comparison to the Tyson Jackson hate, which is somewhat fair, and this is what I was alluding to in my first post in this thread.
How is that somewhat fair? Did we see anything in Jackson's play all last season that indicated he would grow into a force? No, and especially not in the first two games he played.

Have we seen anything in Berry's play that indicates he will grow into a force? Absolutely. Yes.

DeezNutz
09-21-2010, 11:32 AM
How is that somewhat fair? Did we see anything in Jackson's play all last season that indicated he would grow into a force? No, and especially not in the first two games he played.

Have we seen anything in Berry's play that indicates he will grow into a force? Absolutely. Yes.

Two games is not a large enough sample size, and I do think that it's far more reasonable to expect earlier results from a DB than a D-lineman.

The college careers (and perceived levels of talent) are unquestionably directing these discussions more than the play on the field through 2 games of their careers.

HotRoute
09-21-2010, 11:34 AM
The guy may have had a rough couple of games but to call him a bust already is a joke.

Just wait until he faces Peyton and schaub in consecutive weeks, yikes

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:35 AM
He didn't want to draft a safety, so there's no question that some of what you're saying is right. But he was also making an implicit comparison to the Tyson Jackson hate, which is somewhat fair, and this is what I was alluding to in my first post in this thread.As others have pointed out, however, he was taking the comparison 180 degrees in the wrong direction. We should have handled Jackson's development they way we're handling Berry's, not treat Barry like Jackson.

I thought it was a poor selection from a pre-draft standpoint (talking about Jackson), but that's a completely separate issue from looking at his development post-draft. I think that's something a lot of people have real trouble with, separating draft discussion (which is essentially meaningless once the picks have been made) from actual NFL performance.

DeezNutz
09-21-2010, 11:37 AM
As others have pointed out, however, he was taking the comparison 180 degrees in the wrong direction. We should have handled Jackson's development they way we're handling Berry's, not treat Barry like Jackson.

I agree with this, but I think the 180 difference was to use the absurd to highlight the overreactions to Jackson. This could be giving Petro too much credit. Maybe not, though.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 11:38 AM

C'mon. The guy made a tackle behind the line of scrimmage. A shoulder tackle at that. BFD. He's also given up two touchdowns on blown coverage. If that would have been McGraw, this place would be all over his nuts.

He's a rookie. He should get some time to adjust. However, if he keeps blowing coverage plays, he's not Ed Reed, he's Laron Landry.

To this point, including the preseason, he's being outplayed by Kendrick Lewis, who has been very solid on pass plays.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Two games is not a large enough sample size, and I do think that it's far more reasonable to expect earlier results from a DB than a D-lineman. I don't think it's a coincidence that Jackson's best pro start was his 17th, after a full season starting and his first full professional offseason. Hopefully he starts the 2011 season with an equivalent boost.

I think Dorsey is a perfect example of the development curve for a DL, although he's obviously been impacted by his chronic injury issue and the change in scheme and coordinator.The college careers (and perceived levels of talent) are unquestionably directing these discussions more than the play on the field through 2 games of their careers.There's some synchronicity, that's the point I was just trying to make, although I struggled with trying to verbalize it.

chiefsnorth
09-21-2010, 11:41 AM
As others have pointed out, however, he was taking the comparison 180 degrees in the wrong direction. We should have handled Jackson's development they way we're handling Berry's, not treat Barry like Jackson.

I thought it was a poor selection from a pre-draft standpoint (talking about Jackson), but that's a completely separate issue from looking at his development post-draft. I think that's something a lot of people have real trouble with, separating draft discussion (which is essentially meaningless once the picks have been made) from actual NFL performance.

Great post. Where we go wrong is rooting against players when their failure would prove us right about our pre-draft ideas and give us another chip or two or Internet capital (or so we think).

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:42 AM
I agree with this, but I think the 180 difference was to use the absurd to highlight the overreactions to Jackson. This could be giving Petro too much credit. Maybe not, though.I think in this case it's giving Petro too much credit. He was painting Jackson and Dorsey both in the same light as Berry early in his rant, before he really got going. How we can't keep missing on top-5 picks, that one of these guys has to be Willis.

Either way, it's just nuts what he was saying about Berry. Obviously he was exaggerating out the wazoo, but all that does is hurt an already weak point. There's nothing sensible about portraying his play through the first two weeks as completely incompetent, like he's being burned on every snap.

DeezNutz
09-21-2010, 11:45 AM
I think in this case it's giving Petro too much credit. He was painting Jackson and Dorsey both in the same light as Berry early in his rant, before he really got going. How we can't keep missing on top-5 picks, that one of these guys has to be Willis.

Either way, it's just nuts what he was saying about Berry. Obviously he was exaggerating out the wazoo, but all that does is hurt an already weak point. There's nothing sensible about portraying his play through the first two weeks as completely incompetent, like he's being burned on every snap.

Definitely not.

milkman
09-21-2010, 11:50 AM
C'mon. The guy made a tackle behind the line of scrimmage. A shoulder tackle at that. BFD. He's also given up two touchdowns on blown coverage. If that would have been McGraw, this place would be all over his nuts.

He's a rookie. He should get some time to adjust. However, if he keeps blowing coverage plays, he's not Ed Reed, he's Laron Landry.

To this point, including the preseason, he's being outplayed by Kendrick Lewis, who has been very solid on pass plays.

All I'm seeing is Russel Okung.

Jerm
09-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Soooo we have a 2-0 football team for the first time in years which a great opportunity to be 3-0 going into their bye week yet all that moron can do is bury a guy who's played TWO games in his professional career?

JFC. :facepalm:

I'm thinking Soren should stick to pimping Hardees and picking fights with Nick Wright.

blaise
09-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Kevin Keitzman plans to keep the conversation going with some Smoke N Fire talk and FedEx Cup analysis.

pkane
09-21-2010, 11:54 AM
I am not sure whats going on with Petro. I typically like him, but lately he has been getting on my last nerve. Yesterday he was saying we should have taken Andre Smith or Monroe two drafts ago and I think this he was pimping Okung as the must have draft pick. He never wanted to take Berry that high and said all along that we would be taking Okung.

Well, that didn't happen so it sounds like he is reaching a bit to say "I told you not to take a saftey at 5"

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I am not sure whats going on with Petro. I typically like him, but lately he has been getting on my last nerve. Yesterday he was saying we should have taken Andre Smith or Monroe two drafts ago and I think this he was pimping Okung as the must have draft pick. He never wanted to take Berry that high and said all along that we would be taking Okung.

Well, that didn't happen so it sounds like he is reaching a bit to say "I told you not to take a saftey at 5"This morning he was saying we should've drafted Joe Staley instead of Bowe, and how that would now give us Staley at right tackle and Albert at left tackle, or vice versa.

I had to grab my own wrist to keep from shooting myself in the head.

bluehawkdoc
09-21-2010, 11:57 AM

Well, that didn't happen so it sounds like he is reaching a bit to say "I told you not to take a saftey at 5"

He has "Extremely Small Phallus" syndrome better known as ESP. It's not his fault...

1ChiefsDan
09-21-2010, 11:58 AM
no shit- I am in Houston this week. Several of my co-workers have come up to and thanked me for the Chiefs getting rid of him.. I was @House of Blues last night and Pollard was doing his show from there. I should have gone in and told him he was an ass for taking out Brady which made MC attractive to the KC brass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Petro is a baseball guy. He loves stats and numbers. He uses them to judge everything, it's just that football isn't as reliant on numbers as baseball.

Are we judging Berry on basically two plays? I saw him make some really good plays and I saw him overreact to a few. I think he's a special talent that will have a moment when it clicks.

CupidStunt
09-21-2010, 12:08 PM
If you don't think Berry is a big reason why they're 9th in the league in both rushing YPG and rush YPC, you just aren't paying attention. Or you're an idiot. Maybe both. Whatever.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 12:12 PM
If you don't think Berry is a big reason why they're 9th in the league in both rushing YPG and rush YPC, you just aren't paying attention. Or you're an idiot. Maybe both. Whatever.

I'd actually attribute the jump in our run defense to having Belcher and Johnson as our starting MLB/ILB versus Mays/Williams last season. Both have been very solid against the run in the first two games.

Also having a guy who can coach/call a 3-4 defense in Crennel helps a ton too.

Berry has played well against the run though.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2010, 12:13 PM
He may or may not be a bust, but I honestly believe that taking a S that high was a mistake. Ok, so if he turns out to be Ed Reed Jr. I will be wrong. But if he turns out to be just a good (not great) safety, then we would've been better off going any number of other directions. It sucks seeing him get burned so badly in the pass game, I hope it is just 'rookie mistakes' like everyone says...It is way to early to say he is a bust IMO but I was not and am not over joyed with the pick (yet!).

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 12:15 PM

He's fucking stupid.

This moron was calling for Haley & Weis to be fired last Sunday during the Game Chat.

He's an oxygen thief.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 12:18 PM

Are you serious?

Jackson was a two down player that statistically ranked last among all defensive ends in the NFL. He can't rush the passer and he was horrible in the run game.

Eric Berry has been phenomenal in run support but his passing play recognition is just a bit slow. He'll often freeze for a half a second or so, trying to figure out what's happening and by then, it's too late.

It's all totally correctable and expected to happen a rookie, especially a rookie that came out as a JUNIOR, starting in the NFL.

HUGE difference between Berry's "struggles" and Jackson's incompetence.

Shogun
09-21-2010, 12:23 PM
He always watched his games in college to correct mistakes, he will do the same as a Chief. He will be fine. He is doing fine as is minus a few things.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Two days in a row Petro has beat this drum. He's just burying Eric Berry (Berry-ing him?)

Good grief.
Really? That stupid fuckstick is REALLY saying that shit? No, no, no; no True Fan there! No, none at all.

Fuck him. Seriously.

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 12:28 PM

It's funny because we obviously don't need O-line help. We've allowed 2 sacks in 2 games, and 1 of them was because Cassel didn't get rid of the ball on time. Therefore the O-line has only been responsible for allowing 1 sack so far. The fact is, Albert is a good LT, and the rest of our O-line is solid. Richardson is a major upgrade over O'Callaghan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Soooo we have a 2-0 football team for the first time in years which a great opportunity to be 3-0 going into their bye week yet all that moron can do is bury a guy who's played TWO games in his professional career?

JFC. :facepalm:

I'm thinking Soren should stick to pimping Hardees and picking fights with Nick Wright.

And eating Fun House Pizza whilst guzzling anti-freeze laced "Pink Sauce".

Fuck him. Seriously.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2010, 12:35 PM

Good grief.

Soren Petro is HHH?

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Soren Petro is HHH?Speaking of him, apparently he's got an office job now, so he can bury people officially.

milkman
09-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Soren Petro is HHH?

Hubert H. Humphry?

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 12:50 PM
It's funny because we obviously don't need O-line help. We've allowed 2 sacks in 2 games, and 1 of them was because Cassel didn't get rid of the ball on time. Therefore the O-line has only been responsible for allowing 1 sack so far. The fact is, Albert is a good LT, and the rest of our O-line is solid. Richardson is a major upgrade over O'Callaghan.

Weigmann and Lilja are solid. Waters is acceptable. The tackles are not good, and to say that Richardson is a "major upgrade" over anyone is incorrect. He's been borderline bad for the first two games. Albert is not good. I suggest you tape the games and rewatch them and focus on the offensive line. His footwork is terrible and over-extends on nearly every block.

They've been running Jones almost exclusively behind Weigmann and Lilja. Charles and McCluster are getting stuffed on the outside because our tackles can't block for shit. They can't re-route anyone and can't deal with multiple defenders. That's a fact.

Although, Moeaki has been impressive in his blocking. I don't know if it's because Pope may be the worst blocking TE in the history of the NFL, but at least Moeaki appears to be able to seal his guy off and hold his blocks.

aturnis
09-21-2010, 12:54 PM

Because the knocks on Tyson Jackson were that he couldn't play at the pro level. He physically wasn't gifted enough. Whereas the knocks on Berry are all mental lapses. Things that CAN be fixed. Physically, he plays the position like a stud. Mentally, he still needs a little work. To be expected making the switch to playing against more complicated NFL offenses.

aturnis
09-21-2010, 01:11 PM
He may or may not be a bust, but I honestly believe that taking a S that high was a mistake. Ok, so if he turns out to be Ed Reed Jr. I will be wrong. But if he turns out to be just a good (not great) safety, then we would've been better off going any number of other directions. It sucks seeing him get burned so badly in the pass game, I hope it is just 'rookie mistakes' like everyone says...It is way to early to say he is a bust IMO but I was not and am not over joyed with the pick (yet!).

Getting burned is not the same as missing your assignment altogether. Getting burned is when you know your assignment but either you can't make your turn fluidly enough or are too slow to stick with the receiver physically, or a combination of both. That hasn't happened with Berry yet. Missing your assignment is correctable, not being physically gifted enough is not.

Berry didn't get burned.

Jerm
09-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Soren Petro is HHH?

Fuck...Berry to ST and scout team duty now.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 01:44 PM

Petro is a Draftabulator?

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Weigmann and Lilja are solid. Waters is acceptable. The tackles are not good, and to say that Richardson is a "major upgrade" over anyone is incorrect. He's been borderline bad for the first two games. Albert is not good. I suggest you tape the games and rewatch them and focus on the offensive line. His footwork is terrible and over-extends on nearly every block.

They've been running Jones almost exclusively behind Weigmann and Lilja. Charles and McCluster are getting stuffed on the outside because our tackles can't block for shit. They can't re-route anyone and can't deal with multiple defenders. That's a fact.

Although, Moeaki has been impressive in his blocking. I don't know if it's because Pope may be the worst blocking TE in the history of the NFL, but at least Moeaki appears to be able to seal his guy off and hold his blocks.

You are so far off on your assessment of Albert and Richardson, that you have lost all credibility when giving an opinion on any other position/player. We all understand you wanted Okung. Get over it.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Because the knocks on Tyson Jackson were that he couldn't play at the pro level. He physically wasn't gifted enough. Whereas the knocks on Berry are all mental lapses. Things that CAN be fixed. Physically, he plays the position like a stud. Mentally, he still needs a little work. To be expected making the switch to playing against more complicated NFL offenses.

Pass that along to Petro.. He was being a complete tard this am....

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
You are so far off on your assessment of Albert and Richardson, that you have lost all credibilityHave to start with credibility to lose credibility.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE]You are so far off on your assessment of Albert and Richardson, that you have lost all credibility when giving an opinion on any other position/player.

No, I'm not. The drafturbators would rather burn their eyes out with a hot spoon than draft an offensive lineman, so they formulate this falsehood that Richardson, O'Murphy and Albert are actually quality NFL tackles. They aren't. I dare you to objectively watch replay's of the past two games and all four pre-season games and tell me that they have the skills to effectively play the position at even 50% of the top two at their position.

I double dog dare you.

We all understand you wanted Okung. Get over it.

I was over it the moment we drafted Berry. And I had no problem with the team drafting Berry. We needed a safety. Although, I think we could have picked a quality one later in the draft (Morgan Burnett was the guy I wanted with the Chiefs second or third round pick, and he's now staring for the Packers.). And me wanting Okung in the draft has nothing to do with the actual on-field play of Richardson and Albert.

Just because you, along with the handful of Drafturbators, refuse to accept a LT as a viable first round selection when we've already got one on the team, regardless of his effectiveness at that position, doesn't mean that I'm fixated on a particular player. I'm not. However, I do understand the importance of the LT position and feel that the Chiefs had the chance to address the problems that the team has at that position in the past two drafts.

However, I don't think Pioli has any desire to draft offensive linemen and thinks that they can be coached up to perform at a decent level. So, you and your merry little band of "draft a playmaker" guys can all be happy that that is exactly what the Scott Pioli led Chiefs will do and instead rely on mediocre free agent acquisitions to fill our perceived holes on the offensive line.

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
The Chiefs have given up 2 sacks in 2 games. The sack that Cleveland got was 100% on Cassel. 1 sack in 2 games does not place either tackle "at even 50% of the top two at their position." The team is also 5th in the league in rushing (yards per game) 9th in yards per attempt. That's a great stat considering how bad the passing game is.

I've taken your double dog dare, shoved it down your throat and now it's your turn to stick your clit to a frozen light pole.

siberian khatru
09-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Have to start with credibility to lose credibility.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 02:48 PM
This is Petro trying to justify that he was right in saying we shouldn't take a safety that high, that's all this is about.

OnTheWarpath15
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
The Chiefs have given up 2 sacks in 2 games. The sack that Cleveland got was 100% on Cassel. 1 sack in 2 games does not place either tackle "at even 50% of the top two at their position." The team is also 5th in the league in rushing (yards per game) 9th in yards per attempt. That's a great stat considering how bad the passing game is.

I've taken your double dog dare, shoved it down your throat and now it's your turn to stick your clit to a frozen light pole.

IIRC, the sack against SD was 100% on Cassel as well.

Richardson pushed the pass rusher behind the pocket, and instead of stepping up, Cassel held on to the ball and was sacked.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM

Well then, I guess Charlie's focus on getting the ball out of Cassel's hands due to the lack of talent that we have at the tackle position is paying off, because it sure isn't due to the skills of our substandard right and left tackles.

As far as the run game goes, of course it is going to be up there because our passing offense is so horrific. In fact, despite having the 5th rated run offense, our overall offense stands at 30th. That's the big 3 - 0. It's not a "great stat considering how bad the passing game is." It's because the passing game is so bad. (And you can thank Weigmann and Lilja for basically allowing the Chiefs to gain that much, because if Niswanger was in there, our run games stats would mirror those of the passing game.)

We are 30th in the league in passing attempts. We are 32nd in the league in completions. We aren't giving up sacks because we aren't passing the ball. And on those rare occasions that we do pass the ball, those passes are quick 5 yard checkdowns. The reason that Matt Cassel hasn't been sacked isn't because we have this ultra-new, super duper, amazing offensive line. It's because they are getting the ball out as fast as humanly possible so our completely ineffectual tackles don't get freight trained on every single passing down.

It's because of shitty tackle play that we have the second to worst yard per pass in the NFL, surpassed only by the horrible Fluffalo Bills who actually do have a worse offensive line.

So, now I triple dog dare you to actually go back and watch the tackle play in the preseason and first two regular season games and tell me if they are actually even mediocre.

Nice talk sugar lips. Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 03:22 PM
This is Petro trying to justify that he was right in saying we shouldn't take a safety that high, that's all this is about.

That's what it seems to me. Like that kind of thing doesn't happen around here 417 times a day.

And he's most likely correct anyway.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 03:24 PM
IIRC, the sack against SD was 100% on Cassel as well.

Richardson pushed the pass rusher behind the pocket, and instead of stepping up, Cassel held on to the ball and was sacked.IIRC the sack against SD was one where Philips hit Cassel without being blocked. Milkman and I were trying to figure out whether it was Richardson or Pope on the whiff, I don't remember if we ever came to a conclusion. Either way, if memory serves, it wasn't one where he held the ball. He was drilled right after the snap.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2010, 03:25 PM

Well, Pollard did win the game for the Texans with a blocked field goal Sunday.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Well then, I guess Charlie's focus on getting the ball out of Cassel's hands due to the lack of talent that we have at the tackle position is paying off, because it sure isn't due to the skills of our substandard right and left tackles.

As far as the run game goes, of course it is going to be up there because our passing offense is so horrific. In fact, despite having the 5th rated run offense, our overall offense stands at 30th. That's the big 3 - 0. It's not a "great stat considering how bad the passing game is." It's because the passing game is so bad. (And you can thank Weigmann and Lilja for basically allowing the Chiefs to gain that much, because if Niswanger was in there, our run games stats would mirror those of the passing game.)

We are 30th in the league in passing attempts. We are 32nd in the league in completions. We aren't giving up sacks because we aren't passing the ball. And on those rare occasions that we do pass the ball, those passes are quick 5 yard checkdowns. The reason that Matt Cassel hasn't been sacked isn't because we have this ultra-new, super duper, amazing offensive line. It's because they are getting the ball out as fast as humanly possible so our completely ineffectual tackles don't get freight trained on every single passing down.

It's because of shitty tackle play that we have the second to worst yard per pass in the NFL, surpassed only by the horrible Fluffalo Bills who actually do have a worse offensive line.

So, now I triple dog dare you to actually go back and watch the tackle play in the preseason and first two regular season games and tell me if they are actually even mediocre.

Nice talk sugar lips. Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?

I would have to argue that. Cassel had more time to throw against Cleveland than I can ever remember seeing.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Man, I wish you guys wouldn't quote that moron, it renders my ignore useless.

Brock
09-21-2010, 03:31 PM
It's because of shitty QB play that we have the second to worst yard per pass in the NFL, surpassed only by the horrible Fluffalo Bills who actually do have a worse QB.

Fixed.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Fixed.

True. Thank you.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 03:36 PM

Admit it: You masturbate in the morning while thinking of Russell Okung and in the evening, Zane Beadles.

:shake:

Mecca
09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Sacc is going to furiously masturbate this Sunday when San Fran comes in here with it's 3 first round linemen and I believe their other 2 are 2nd rounders...all to protect their shitty QB.

His dream come true!

Hug it Out Dan
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I've seen mult plays this season when the Oline literally gives Cassel 5 sec or so to get rid of the ball, and he still doesn't get rid of it, only to take the sack or throw a shitty god damn pass.

The Oline is playing very well this season, this isn't even an issue.

Even in New England, with Welker and Moss plus a very good pass protecting Oline, was STILL the most sacked QB in the NFL.

The guy holds onto the ball to fucking long. He doesn't throw to his WR's before breaking into their route. He waits til the WR is wide open with enough seperation where he feels he won't throw a god damn interception. Remember he hasn't had very much PT since his HS days.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Admit it: You masturbate in the morning while thinking of Russell Okung and in the evening, Zane Beadles.

We'd have most likely been a lot better off for the long run with those two guys versus Berry and McCluster.

Berry has cost us two touchdowns and McCluster, for all his speed and versatility, has 2 receptions for 9 yards and two runs for a grand total of 3 yards. Sure, the special teams TD was nice, but we would have had that earlier if Studebaker had decided to pull his head out of his ass on Arenas' run. McCluster is starting to parallel Kris Wilson as our super secret offensive weapon.

Could have picked up Morgan Burnett in the third, and bingo!, quality LT, quality RT, starting safety, etc.

Basileus777
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
We'd have most likely been a lot better off for the long run with those two guys versus Berry and McCluster.

Berry has cost us two touchdowns and McCluster, for all his speed and versatility, has 2 receptions for 9 yards and two runs for a grand total of 3 yards. Sure, the special teams TD was nice, but we would have had that earlier if Studebaker had decided to pull his head out of his ass on Arenas' run. McCluster is starting to parallel Kris Wilson as our super secret offensive weapon.

Great job talking about the long-run there.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Pollard is still a liability in the passing game. If you had seen the opener with Indy, there was a memorable moment when he was beaten for a TD after running his mouth for several previous plays. He makes a big play sometimes, but to imply the Chiefs would be fine with Pollard instead of Berry is asinine, retarded, and uninformed.

It is a good point that Berry gets excuses but Jackson was blasted from day 1. The explanation is that Jackson should have gotten patience as a rookie too before the fans decided he sucked, but many decided it on draft day.

Pollard is still the same player, Berry is probably already better than he is all around and has a far higher ceiling. But don't tell that to mouth breathing sports radio callers/hosts, I know.

Pollard got beat like a drum in pass coverage last year as well.

Hug it Out Dan
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM

Could have picked up Morgan Burnett in the third, and bingo!, quality LT, quality RT, starting safety, etc.

LOL, it's week 3. They're rookies.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2010, 04:10 PM
LOL, it's week 3. They're rookies.

Ignore him. His obsession with Okung and hatred of Albert is frightening.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Ignore him. His obsession with Okung and hatred of Albert is frightening.

If they took Monroe or Oher in '09 instead of Jackson, the Okung thing would have been a non-issue as it relates to my perception of the 2010 draft. In fact, prior to the draft, Albert himself said he would have had no problem in sliding over so Monroe could play at LT. (IIRC)

Now, when they have a chance at potentially drafting a legitimate QBOTF in the next year or two, he's forced to play behind a substandard line, especially when you consider that Waters and Weigmann have one, possibly two years left at most.

You really want to put a potential QBOTF behind a line anchored by Albert and Richardson and who knows what two stiffs at LG and C? I'm simply looking at this from a long term perspective. I know that's a real stretch for most people around here though...

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
If they took Monroe or Oher in '09 instead of Jackson, the Okung thing would have been a non-issue as it relates to my perception of the 2010 draft. In fact, prior to the draft, Albert himself said he would have had no problem in sliding over so Monroe could play at LT. (IIRC)

Except for the fact that Monroe sucked ass last year.

Now, when they have a chance at potentially drafting a legitimate QBOTF in the next year or two, he's forced to play behind a substandard line, especially when you consider that Waters and Weigmann have one, possibly two years left at most.

Bullshit.

Finding a starting center will be easy. And replacing Waters, who's play has dropped off considerably each year won't be difficult, either. As a matter of fact, Lilja could take over now. Asamoah at right guard. Done.

You really want to put a potential QBOTF behind a line anchored by Albert and Richardson and who knows what two stiffs at LG and C? I'm simply looking at this from a long term perspective. I know that's a real stretch for most people around here though...

Absolutely.

Have you looked around the league and watched teams with good QB's play? Do you think that Brees or Rodgers or Peyton Manning or Schaub or any other number of "Franchise QB's" are playing behind an offensive line that's better than the current Chiefs?

If so, you're unbelievably wrong.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2010, 05:03 PM
The offensive line has not been a weakness whatsoever. He must smoke some good shit before every game...that or his head is so far up Okung's ass, he gets high from that.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 05:33 PM
If he wants to go into a big thing about how we should have taken the Jets trade up offer and drafted Oher, I'll listen to that one, that one makes sense.

Pioli Zombie
09-21-2010, 05:43 PM
This is Chiefs Planet. We declare this draft and next years drafts as failures.

petegz28
09-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Every time he's made a mistake, he's come back and made an amazing play. Berry has been victimized no doubt. But he's a stud. Anybody should be able to see that.

I remember Dale Carter in his early years. He would make a mistake and then come back and make a big play. Rookie DB's are going to make mistakes in the passing game. That is how it is. The important thing is tha the learns. And he probably won't learn overnight either.

ILChief
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM

Petro was the ultimate Carl ballwasher. Pioli won't give him the time of day so he criticizes everything the team does. Wright's show is much better.

wazu
09-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Petro is a True Fan, but the point he was trying to make was a bit more nuanced than most in this thread are giving him credit for.

An actual quote from Petro today, "Eric Berry will NEVER be Troy Polamalu or Ed Reed!"

The rest of his screaming, railing, shrieking-voice rant can be debated, but that quote right there absolutely says Berry is now, and always will be, a bad pick at #5.

munkey
09-21-2010, 09:06 PM
An actual quote from Petro today, "Eric Berry will NEVER be Troy Polamalu or Ed Reed!"

The rest of his screaming, railing, shrieking-voice rant can be debated, but that quote right there absolutely says Berry is now, and always will be, a bad pick at #5.

Did Polamalu or Reed start as a rookie? If so what were there numbers? Did he mention that? Probably not...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Did Polamalu or Reed start as a rookie? If so what were there numbers? Did he mention that? Probably not...

Eh, he backed the Cassel trade with all his retarded little heart, so I expect jack-shit from him. Every day.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2010, 09:34 PM
I see Saccobullshit is in full force again.

Thank god I have that cockbag on ignore.

KcMizzou
09-21-2010, 09:51 PM
The rule of thumb is that you judge a draft class after about three seasons, right?

We tend to do it here after 5 minutes. And the consensus can swing wildly from game to game on any given player. I understand that it's what we do here... but damn...

Sometimes you've just gotta calm the F down, and let things play out.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 09:56 PM
The rule of thumb is that you judge a draft class after about three seasons, right?

Yes and no.

And extraordinary amount of 2009 draftees are already on the street and with different teams.

By the end of Week One in the NFL, the 2010 draftees scored more touchdowns than the entire 2009 class combined throughout the 16 game season.

Some years, the draft classes are stronger than other years.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:01 PM
You can generally make educated guesses based on pedigree, anyone jumping to conclusions with what Berry's pedigree is on how he sucks already is completely misinformed.

This is Petro stumping a point that he made a long time ago about not using high picks on safeties. He's ripping on Berry as a '"I told you so" type of deal.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Finding a starting center will be easy.

Yeah...he's right next to that winning Powerball ticket you've got laying on the kitchen counter. Finding a starting center was so easy, we had to beg a 38 year old Weigmann back to cover for the guy who Herm envisioned as the starting center.

And replacing Waters, who's play has dropped off considerably each year won't be difficult, either. As a matter of fact, Lilja could take over now. Asamoah at right guard. Done.

I'm hoping that Asamoah will be that LG. He's a power player, a lot like Waters, and would be a better transition next to Albert. Lilja has proven himself to be a quality RG and I'd rather have Asamoah, as a rook, learn the new spot than teach an old dog new tricks.

Have you looked around the league and watched teams with good QB's play? Do you think that Brees or Rodgers or Peyton Manning or Schaub or any other number of "Franchise QB's" are playing behind an offensive line that's better than the current Chiefs?

Yeah, they are. The Chiefs offensive line, interior wise, is greatly improved with getting Weigmann back (which I thought was a complete fuck up move by Carl and Herm getting rid of him in the first place) as well as Lilja (again, nice job Carl). However, both are running on skill alone and I worry about both wearing down over the course of a season as they are both undersized and need to be pulling and trapping more than drive blocking, which they've been doing to this point supporting the establishment of the run with Jones.

And let's be honest - Cassel isn't good. We all know he holds onto the ball far too long. He doesn't see the field very well. He floats his passes. He doesn't lead his receivers properly. He looks for the checkdown immediately off the #1 receiver per the play call. I do like his size and athletic ability, but he is simply a bigger version of Damon Huard - a nice guy to have as the #2 guy on the roster.

If so, you're unbelievably wrong.

They do have better offensive lines. Lilja got kicked to the curb by the Colts because he couldn't hold off the Saints defensive line. Weigmann got released by the Doncs because he was too old - after we released him because he was too old. Waters is a shell of his former self - a guy that made a name playing besides a young Weigmann (who, at the time, was the most underrated OL in the NFL) and Big Willie Roaf. And those are our best linemen. I won't comment on the tackles because I know you've watched the games and are intelligent and can make your own objective analysis.

They also have substantially better quarterbacks. Manning might have the quickest release of any quarterback that's ever played the game. Brees is right up there in terms of his release and accuracy. Rogers has an absolute cannon that allows him to hold onto the ball. Schaub had people in Atlanta wanting to make Mike Vick a tailback due to his accuracy and patience.

Unfortunately, we don't have that at QB. You get lucky as hell getting that at QB. Cassel was the best thing that year at QB in terms of free agency or the draft. The Chiefs needed a quarterback in the worst way as they didn't know if Croyle would play again due to the knee/leg injury and the rest of the Chiefs QB's suck donkey nuts. It was Cassel and nobody else. And they put him behind a shit dick offensive line. The results were completely predictable and obvious.

Now the guy is suffering from a little Dave Carr syndrome and is doing what the OC says in terms of getting the ball out quick. (And that's been a struggle as well. I screamed at the TV multiple times on Sunday for him to get rid of/pass the fucking ball.) The O-line held off the Browns well enough. However, the Browns have shit for a pass rush. In fact, the Chargers have shit for a pass rush.

We'll see how your vaunted Chiefs offensive line holds up against the Niners come Sunday.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:04 PM

Good grief.

lol was he serious?

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:04 PM
We have the center situation we do because they have done nothing to address it. Starting center is not a hard position to fill if you actually try to fill it.

KcMizzou
09-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes and no.

And extraordinary amount of 2009 draftees are already on the street and with different teams.

By the end of Week One in the NFL, the 2010 draftees scored more touchdowns than the entire 2009 class combined throughout the 16 game season.

Some years, the draft classes are stronger than other years.That's a valid point. It's tough to defend the '09 class. I'm still hopeful about Tyson Jackson... but other than that... well, we got Succop.

Calling Berry a bust right now makes no sense. I'm 100% happy with that pick. He's a stud... but he's still a rookie. He'll be fine.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:08 PM
I see Saccobullshit is in full force again.

Thank god I have that cockbag on ignore.

You have me on ignore because you are fucking too stupid to actually debate anything I say.

Trading posts with you and keg and Hootie is like trying to talk to a belligerent five year old. Unless you give it candy and pat it on it's head, you aren't going to get anything out of it but negativism. And I ain't going to be giving you a Dum-Dum sucker anytime soon you piece of monkey shit.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Cheer up man, maybe we can draft Kris O'Dowd.

Crush
09-21-2010, 10:11 PM

**Mark Madden**

affirmative.
..and 100% agree.

Mark Madden is the True Fan of World Championship Wrestling. He is easy to deal with. Just show him a picture of Tank Abbot. Problem solved.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah...he's right next to that winning Powerball ticket you've got laying on the kitchen counter. Finding a starting center was so easy, we had to beg a 38 year old Weigmann back to cover for the guy who Herm envisioned as the starting center.

Oh, just stop it. The Chiefs didn't make center a priority in the draft because they nabbed Weigman in free agency. Hell, the Chiefs haven't drafted a center since 1990!

I'm hoping that Asamoah will be that LG. He's a power player, a lot like Waters, and would be a better transition next to Albert. Lilja has proven himself to be a quality RG and I'd rather have Asamoah, as a rook, learn the new spot than teach an old dog new tricks.

Fucking dumb.

Asamoah was a four year starter at right guard. Why the FUCK would you move HIM to accommodate a veteran?

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Yeah, they are. The Chiefs offensive line, interior wise, is greatly improved with getting Weigmann back (which I thought was a complete fuck up move by Carl and Herm getting rid of him in the first place) as well as Lilja (again, nice job Carl). However, both are running on skill alone and I worry about both wearing down over the course of a season as they are both undersized and need to be pulling and trapping more than drive blocking, which they've been doing to this point supporting the establishment of the run with Jones.

You're worried? LMAO

Just stop it, Dude. They'll be fine.

They do have better offensive lines. Lilja got kicked to the curb by the Colts because he couldn't hold off the Saints defensive line. Weigmann got released by the Doncs because he was too old - after we released him because he was too old. Waters is a shell of his former self - a guy that made a name playing besides a young Weigmann (who, at the time, was the most underrated OL in the NFL) and Big Willie Roaf. And those are our best linemen. I won't comment on the tackles because I know you've watched the games and are intelligent and can make your own objective analysis.

My "analysis" is completely different than yours. The 2010 line is FINE. They need to move Lilja to LG and Asamoah to RG in 2011 and either draft or acquire a younger center.

DONE.

They also have substantially better quarterbacks. Manning might have the quickest release of any quarterback that's ever played the game. Brees is right up there in terms of his release and accuracy. Rogers has an absolute cannon that allows him to hold onto the ball. Schaub had people in Atlanta wanting to make Mike Vick a tailback due to his accuracy and patience.

Duh.

And the Chiefs will most likely have a new starter in 2011. Hell, they may have a new starter in 2010.

Unfortunately, we don't have that at QB. You get lucky as hell getting that at QB. Cassel was the best thing that year at QB in terms of free agency or the draft. The Chiefs needed a quarterback in the worst way as they didn't know if Croyle would play again due to the knee/leg injury and the rest of the Chiefs QB's suck donkey nuts. It was Cassel and nobody else. And they put him behind a shit dick offensive line. The results were completely predictable and obvious.

JFC, You DO NOT build an offensive line and THEN add a "Franchise QB".

Anyone of those guys I mentioned (Manning, Manning, Schaub, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Romo, Brady etc.) would start behind this line with NO issues.

Now the guy is suffering from a little Dave Carr syndrome and is doing what the OC says in terms of getting the ball out quick. (And that's been a struggle as well. I screamed at the TV multiple times on Sunday for him to get rid of/pass the fucking ball.) The O-line held off the Browns well enough. However, the Browns have shit for a pass rush. In fact, the Chargers have shit for a pass rush.

Bullshit. He was sacked 47 times in New England behind the same line in which Tom Brady was sacked only 21 times.

Rodgers was sacked 50 times last year. Does he have "David Carr Syndrome"?

No.

We'll see how your vaunted Chiefs offensive line holds up against the Niners come Sunday.

They've held up fine against the Browns and Chargers. IF they get to Cassel it'll be for the usual reason: He holds on to the ball for an extraordinarily lengthy amount of time.

He sucks ass and is dragging the offense down with him.

milkman
09-21-2010, 10:14 PM
You have me on ignore because you are ****ing too stupid to actually debate anything I say.

Trading posts with you and keg and Hootie is like trying to talk to a belligerent five year old. Unless you give it candy and pat it on it's head, you aren't going to get anything out of it but negativism. And I ain't going to be giving you a Dum-Dum sucker anytime soon you piece of monkey shit.

The fact that you have issues with keg speaks to your level of intelligence.

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Cheer up man, maybe we can draft Kris O'Dowd.

He's long gone before this regime decides to pick an offensive lineman and you know it.

DaneMcCloud
Calling Berry a bust right now makes no sense. I'm 100% happy with that pick. He's a stud... but he's still a rookie. He'll be fine.

If a Chiefsplanet member called Berry a bust, he should be banned for a year.

Petro? He's just trying to stir up controversy so people will listen to his show.

He can't be that dumb. At least I hope not.

DaneMcCloud
He's long gone before this regime decides to pick an offensive lineman and you know it.

And that's because they have FAR greater needs.

milkman
09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Peyton Manning had plenty of time in the pocket against the Saints in the SB.

Ryan Lilja was available because Bill Polian had to find someone to deflect blame away from Manning for that loss.

Crush
Speaking of him, apparently he's got an office job now, so he can bury people officially.

That's funny. I thought he hated jobbing.

DaneMcCloud
Peyton Manning had plenty of time in the pocket against the Saints in the SB.

Ryan Lilja was available because Bill Polian had to find someone to deflect blame away from Manning for that loss.

Yep.

And he's since apologized.

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 10:18 PM

Petro? He's just trying to stir up controversy so people will listen to his show.

Exactly.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:20 PM
I think it has more to do with Petro wanting to look like he was right when he beat that no safety at 5 drum for months.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:22 PM
I think it has more to do with Petro wanting to look like he was right when he beat that no safety at 5 drum for months.

I don't.

The Chiefs are 2-0. Most casual fans think that's great and that the Chiefs are back and on their way to the playoffs. They don't understand or watch Cassel, his poor mechanics, lack of leadership and so on, so Petro needs an easy target.

Berry's an easy target for the uninformed masses. You know, the same people that think Brandon Carr sucked last year when in reality, it was Mike Brown.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:23 PM

That guy is so fucking useless. He was ESPECIALLY useless leading up to the 2009 draft and at times, I'd rather listen to audio of wild chimpanzees flinging shit at each other for three hours.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Does anyone think Cassel is good, even my mom thinks he blows.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't.

The Chiefs are 2-0. Most casual fans think that's great and that the Chiefs are back and on their way to the playoffs. They don't understand or watch Cassel, his poor mechanics, lack of leadership and so on, so Petro needs an easy target.

Berry's an easy target for the uninformed masses. You know, the same people that think Brandon Carr sucked last year when in reality, it was Mike Brown.

Yeah, funny how Carr has "magically" improved ain't it?

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh, just stop it. The Chiefs didn't make center a priority in the draft because they nabbed Weigman in free agency. Hell, the Chiefs haven't drafted a center since 1990!

They nabbed Weigmann in free agency? They let him go two seasons ago because they thought he was too old. Denver let him go this last season because they thought he was too old.

Casey plays balls out. However, picking up a 38 year old center after he's been released twice because he's too old for football isn't exactly making sure you're covered at that position. That's a stop gap at best. I'm glad he's back, and never wanted him to be released in the first place, but it's a stop gap.

Asamoah was a four year starter at right guard. Why the **** would you move HIM to accommodate a veteran?

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Really? A four year college guy at the position. I wonder...how long did Branden Albert play LG in college? God forbid that someone would move someone out of position...

And, by the way, how long has Ryan Lilja played RG?

You're worried? LMAO

Just stop it, Dude. They'll be fine.

They won't be fine. They are in trouble at the O-line positions, which are now being held by guys who are really old in terms of NFL years and have tackles who aren't very good. That's not fine.

My "analysis" is completely different than yours. The 2010 line is FINE. They need to move Lilja to LG and Asamoah to RG in 2011 and either draft or acquire a younger center.

DONE.

Super. I'm glad that's worked out. I guess that I should start worrying about the receiving corps instead.

JFC, You DO NOT build an offensive line and THEN add a "Franchise QB".

Anyone of those guys I mentioned (Manning, Manning, Schaub, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Romo, Brady etc.) would start behind this line with NO issues.

If Manning wanted Lilja, he'd still be in Indy. That's a fact. And right now, he's our best offensive lineman.

Bullshit. He was sacked 47 times in New England behind the same line in which Tom Brady was sacked only 21 times.

I never said that Cassel was the end all be all of QB's. The guy isn't good. He holds onto the ball too long. He's got bad pocket presence. But playing behind a dogshit line isn't helping matters.

If you can clone Manning, then great. But I don't see a guy like Manning being available in the free agent market all that often.

wazu
09-21-2010, 10:29 PM

Was listening today, and can tell you that Soren was going "all-in" on this topic. Yes, I am sure he likes stirring up interest in his show, but, as mentioned, the guy went right to Wizards soccer following the segment. I changed the channel to another station that was playing commercials.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Was listening today, and can tell you that Soren was going "all-in" on this topic. Yes, I am sure he likes stirring up interest in his show, but, as mentioned, the guy went right to Wizards soccer following the segment. I changed the channel to another station that was playing commercials.

Nothing like Wizards Socc-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 10:35 PM

lol I literally saw a guy on the Chiefs facebook group say that he almost likes Cassel as much as Trent Green.

Pathetic. I think this is the "uninformed" group that Dane is referring to.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:37 PM

I can't believe so many people have his jersey. Does anyone else notice that? There's quite a few in the stands. They are probably intoxicated so much that they don't even know what's going on during the games lol.

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:37 PM
lol I literally saw a guy on the Chiefs facebook group say that he almost likes Cassel as much as Trent Green.

Pathetic. I think this is the "uninformed" group that Dane is referring to.

Seriously? During games my mom who is like 54 years old and doesn't know much about sports sends me text messages like "Cassel sucks".

I figured she was the barometer for a casual fan.

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 10:40 PM
For arguments sake.

Troy Polamalu rookie season:

38 total tackles - 2 sacks - 0 INTs - 4 Passes defensed

Ed Reed rookie season:

85 total tackles - 1 sack - 5 INTs - 7 passes defensed

Berry is well on his way to over 100 total tackles, and the INTs and such will come with time. It's waaay too early for Petro to be making any claims like that. Tard.

Blown coverages...Unknown. Maybe somebody has that info somewhere in the web? I'm sure they made a few mistakes, especially Troy. He's a high risk, high reward type player, similar to Berry.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
They nabbed Weigmann in free agency? They let him go two seasons ago because they thought he was too old. Denver let him go this last season because they thought he was too old.

No. They let him go because they went younger on the offensive line in 2008.

And for the record, I don't want to debate this any further. You have a Lexington Steele sized hard-on for offensive lineman and quite frankly, it's rather disturbing.

Put it this way, Sac: The Chiefs are 2-0, have given up only 2 sacks, have one running back averaging 6 yards a carry and another averaging 4 yards a carry.

Offensive line is the LEAST of the Chiefs worries.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
I can't believe so many people have his jersey. Does anyone else notice that? There's quite a few in the stands. They are probably intoxicated so much that they don't even know what's going on during the games lol.

I too saw many Casshole jerseys at the game. Mmm...embarrassed for the men wearing them I was.

The women somewhat get a pass*

*Though not from Cassel as he can't throw one worth a shit.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:42 PM
I too saw many Casshole jerseys at the game. Mmm...embarrassed for the men wearing them I was.

The women somewhat get a pass*

*Though not from Cassel as he can't throw one worth a shit.

Are you insulting me?

o:-)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Are you insulting me?

o:-)

LMAO Have you gone Ultra Peanut on us?

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:45 PM
LMAO Have you gone Ultra Peanut on us?

No, I thought it was well known that I bought TinyE's Cassel jersey for his birthday last year.

Hey, don't blame me. I was trying to be nice!

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:45 PM

And for the record, I don't want to debate this any further. You have a Lexington Steele sized hard-on for offensive lineman and quite frankly, it's rather disturbing.

Put it this way, Sac: The Chiefs are 2-0, have given up only 2 sacks, have one running back averaging 6 yards a carry and another averaging 4 yards a carry.

Offensive line is the LEAST of the Chiefs worries.

http://ringgirlz.com/lexington-steele.jpg

Some things are smoke and mirrors my friend. Me and Lex know that some things aren't.

KCrockaholic
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Seriously? During games my mom who is like 54 years old and doesn't know much about sports sends me text messages like "Cassel sucks".

I figured she was the barometer for a casual fan.

Actually that guy isn't alone. There's another guy I've been talking to on a blog that is trying to stick up for Cassel because he was good in 2008, and he honestly believes that Cassel is a great QB here's his quote to me...

"The addition of Matt Cassel as a quarterback gave them someone that you can honestly say is a guy that has potential to be really good."

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM

Offensive line is the LEAST of the Chiefs worries.Interesting how a guy so obsessed over OL is too obtuse to even see that this line is playing quite well. Also, 1 of those sacks could've been avoided if Cassel's internal clock wasnt actually a fucking sundial.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Some things are smoke and mirrors my friend. Me and Lex know that some things aren't.

I hope you understand that I'm not trying to insult you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:47 PM
No, I thought it was well known that I bought TinyE's Cassel jersey for his birthday last year.

Ahhh, that. No, the giving of the gift was great. If that's who TE wanted, then so be it.:thumb:

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I hope you understand that I'm not trying to insult you.

I know. You've been a good guy in my book for quite a while Dane.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM

You weren't being nice. You were being cheap. How much did you pay for a Cassel jersey? Like $20? ;)

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't mind Sacc usually, SensibleChiefsfan on the other hand...

Saccopoo
09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I don't mind Sacc usually, SensibleChiefsfan on the other hand...

Mecca, you've always been okay in my book as well. I find it's the stupid people that give you shit more than not.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Ahhh, that. No, the giving of the gift was great. If that's who TE wanted, then so be it.:thumb:

Actually, it was a surprise gift.

I knew that LJ wouldn't last, Gonzalez was gone and was concerned about DJ.

I thought Cassel was the "safest" bet. Oops.

LMAO

Mecca
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Eh it happens, we all have different ideas on how to build a team, I don't think that's any reason to get super pissed and act like people aren't fans or dumb shit like that.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 10:55 PM
You weren't being nice. You were being cheap. How much did you pay for a Cassel jersey? Like $20? ;)

No, I bought him an official NFL jersey in July 2009.

Hey, this is kinda weird so I'd rather not discuss it further, okay? It was joke. I don't want to come across as cheap, "expensive" or weird.

TE's a friend, it was a gift and that's that.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:57 PM
No, I bought him an official NFL jersey in July 2009.

Hey, this is kinda weird so I'd rather not discuss it further, okay? It was joke. I don't want to come across as cheap, "expensive" or weird.

TE's a friend, it was a gift and that's that.

lol I'm just messing with you.

Would you buy me a car?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Actually, it was a surprise gift.

I knew that LJ wouldn't last, Gonzalez was gone and was concerned about DJ.

I thought Cassel was the "safest" bet. Oops.

LMAO

LMAO Eh, it happens.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 11:00 PM

Would you buy me a car?

Judging by Dane's jersey choosing sills, I'd say that 87' Hyundai headed your way will be funky fresh pimpin'!

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 11:01 PM

Would you buy me a car?

Sure. I'll buy you the Cassel of cars.

Where do I send my $20 dollars?

:D

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 11:01 PM

Bastard lol ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 11:06 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/ReindeerCarLowr9th2.jpg

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 11:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/ReindeerCarLowr9th2.jpg

LMAO

Bane
09-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm guessing the "Cassel"Of cars would go for more like,oh I don't know tree fidy!
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm guessing the "Cassel"Of cars would go for more like,oh I don't know tree fidy!
Posted via Mobile Device

At this point, I'm thinking the jersey is worth more than Cassel himself.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 08:38 AM
At this point, I'm thinking the jersey is worth more than Cassel himself.

Truth. Just give 'em a "I WANT TO BELIEVE" t-shirt and burn the fuckers for good mojo.

Just like the LJ jerseys! :evil:

DBOSHO
09-22-2010, 09:49 AM
You mention lex steele a lot dane

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Berry and Flowers just got props on NFLN, and we were picked by Thiesman and the commentator who isn't a former coach to win the game against San Fransexual.

So, Mr. Petro:

Suck It.

bevischief
09-23-2010, 04:34 PM
He just needs a zucchini.

keg in kc
09-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Eh it happens, we all have different ideas on how to build a team, I don't think that's any reason to get super pissed and act like people aren't fans or dumb shit like that.Now there's some irony.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Now there's some irony.

Mecca doesn't really get "pissed" though.

orange
09-24-2010, 04:45 PM
He just needs a zucchini.

ZUCCHINI - the new antifreeze.

KChiefs1
12-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Petro reverse his position yet?

Silock
12-26-2010, 02:04 PM
I would now take the "Cassel of cars."