Bambi
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
lol

siberian khatru
:popcorn:

Rain Man
I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news.

KcMizzou
09-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Bring him in for a look?

BillSelfsTrophycase
No more cake for you patna

siberian khatru
I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news.

Me neither. I was on Chiefs Planet waiting for KCBroncohater to show up.

Bambi
09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Bring him in for a look?

Can he play linebacker?

blaise
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Me neither. I was on Chiefs Planet waiting for KCBroncohater to show up.

The Redskins just lost out on one of the greatest RB of this generation. I'll still wear my LJ jersey to the Great Mall every weekend.

-KCBroncohater

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I sure feel sorry for all the women and hoe moes hanging out in the bar he shows up at tonight.

Donger
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Lil Debbie patna.

siberian khatru
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.decadentlifestyle.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/warriors-come-out-and-play.jpg

"KCBroncohater, come out and plaaaa-ay!"

Mr. Arrowhead
09-21-2010, 03:43 PM
anybody see LJ minus 10 yard run last sunday, it was a thing of beauty.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.decadentlifestyle.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/warriors-come-out-and-play.jpg

"KCBroncohater, come out and plaaaa-ay!"

Love that movie

blaise
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM
"Hey, Jay Z, this is LJ. I've left like 75 messages on your phone, man. I think it's broken. You haven't called me back in like 18 months. Maybe you should get your phone repaired or something. Hit me back."

Bambi
09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
How much money do you think LJ has in his bank account?

Fritz88
Damn it LJ. No one could have screwed himself better. Fucking retard.

blaise

You just a hater that can't appreciate his realness and understand his lifestyle. You can't know what it's like to grow up on the mean streets of State College PA.

Bambi
09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/Larry%20Johnson%20spy%20on%20vegas.jpg

Frosty

I bet I know where you could pick up a Maybach cheap.

alpha_omega
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Shogun
09-21-2010, 03:47 PM
I am very grateful for the two great years he had in KC.

That said. He is an arrogant tool who spits on women and has absolutely no class or motivation to do good at football now except money. And he absolutely deserves the worst.

chiefsnorth
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Is this goodbye for Charles!?!!?!?!?!?!?

suds79
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM

Somehow he doesn't strike me as the type to have saved it up.

Welcome to the end of your career LJ. :p Enjoy.

RealSNR
09-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Looks like LJ's gonna have to move back in with daddy.

Paniero
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Fcuk LJ.

LJ, you're not from NYC. I'm from NYC. Stop dickriding NY as though you'd ever go to the South Bronx by yourself and spit on a girl at a Hunt's Point club.

Eat a bag of dicks. I've lost a step after leaving the military, but I would love to perform "monkey steals the peach" on this washed up jackass.

SnakeXJones
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
there is always UFL lol

Red Brooklyn
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
ROFL

Good. Fuck him.

blaise
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Pamper still intact.

DeezNutz
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Damn. Must have spit on the wrong bitch.

loochy
09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I would love to perform "monkey steals the peach" on this washed up jackass.

The what?

blaise
09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I still remember when he did the interview on 610 and he asked them to play that Scarface clip. It was a classic moment of a petulant, emotionally stunted moron not realizing how stupid he looked.

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
He probably told Shanahan "My dad's a better coach than you."

Off to the Raiders, you watch...

Bearcat
09-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I am very grateful for the two great years he had in KC.

That said. He is an arrogant tool who spits on women and has absolutely no class or motivation to do good at football now except money. And he absolutely deserves the worst.

I might be a little grateful if it got the Chiefs anywhere beyond mediocrity. It was a wasted trade down & draft pick, and he's an even more worthless human being, and I wish upon him a future of nothing but burning AIDS trees and antifreeze and any disease that makes your skin fall off. We missed you at the bonfire, LJ, and had to settle for burning your jersey.

Shogun
09-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I still call people retards who wear LJ Jerseys in public.

The Franchise
09-21-2010, 04:01 PM
ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
I noticed in the box score he had 2 carries for (-7) yards last week. Maybe that wasn't good enough.

Deberg_1990
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Bring him in for a look??

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Story from the Washington Post:

http://tinyurl.com/2csbr4a
Redskins cut running back Larry Johnson

The Redskins cut veteran running back Larry Johnson Tuesday, making him the first casualty of a ground game that has been among the NFL's worst through the first two weeks of the season. Johnson's agent, Peter Schaffer, and the team confirmed the move.

According to ProFootballTalk.com, the team immediately replaced Johnson with Chad Simpson, a third-year player out of Morgan State who spent two years with Indianapolis and was with Buffalo during the preseason.

Johnson, 30, was signed as a free agent in the offseason and came to camp to compete with incumbent starter Clinton Portis as well as veteran free agent Willie Parker - who was cut before camp - as well as younger backs Keiland Williams and Ryan Torain. Johnson was largely unproductive in the preseason, but made the team anyway. He contributed little in the Redskins' first two games.

Johnson ran five times for two yards in the first-week win over Dallas and Sunday's overtime loss to Houston. That included a 10-yard loss in the fourth quarter of the Texans' game.

Redskins General Manager Bruce Allen, in a news release announcing the move, offered little explanation.

"We appreciate Larry's attitude and contributions to the Redskins," Allen said. "However, we needed to make a roster move in preparation for this week's game against the Rams."

Schaffer said that "we were caught completely off guard by it. It was not something that we were expecting. I was told, by the Redskins, that this was a short-term situation brought on by the need to have a special teams running back, that they cannot afford the luxury of two starting running backs for this week."

Asked whether the Redskins plan to re-sign Johnson after this week, Schaffer said, "I don't know. There are no guarantees about anything in this league."

Johnson did everything that the coaching staff asked of him, several people familiar with the situation said. He was a good teammate, Redskins players said, and remained upbeat despite having a limited role through the first two games.

Schaffer said he plans to seek employment for Johnson. "Larry feels he's in great shape and has a lot to offer to teams, and as I told the Redskins, it's my job to try to find Larry the best possible situation. His preference would have been to play for the Redskins for the remainder of his career. But given the fact right now that he's unemployed, we're going to look at every other alternative that's out there and try to find a great situation for him."

Simpson, 25, had 30 rushing attempts for 147 yards and three touchdowns in 25 games for the Colts in 2008 and '09.

The Redskins managed 18 yards rushing against Houston and are averaging 53.5 yards pe game running the ball. That ranks them 31st in the league. Their average of 2.7 yards per carry is 30th in the NFL.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Somebody should twitter him and tell him its OK. We burned all his jerseys two weeks ago !

Bearcat
09-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I've posted it here before, but this is my FB status & a couple of comments from the day we rid ourselves of the douche, in case you needed another reason to hate him...

Good riddance, Larry Johnson... I remember sitting at 54th Street the day the Chiefs traded down to get him, completely dumbfounded at what I had just witnessed..... and if being as overrated as the college he went to isn't enough, he's not even a decent person and has an IQ of a toaster. And not even a good toaster, but one that always burns your toast and never pops the toast all the way up so you end up sticking a fork into it and electrocuting yourself.
November 9, 2009 at 10:32am

I have always hated LJ...In High School/College I used to be a counselor at a camp for CMH kids with heart conditions and one year we had him come out... not only was he 3 hours late and only stay for 15 min, but he wouldn't even throw the ball around with this kids... AND during a short QA session one of the kids asked if he wished he'd finished college and LJ scoffed and laughed as he said "No... college was a waste of time." To a bunch of 9-year-old kids!
AND... he wouldn't sign any autographs because "his agent advised him not to" or some BS like that.

I mean come on! Most of these kids have spent more of their life in the hospital than on the playground.

He was a total creep.
November 9, 2009 at 10:52am

BWillie
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Fcuk LJ.

LJ, you're not from NYC. I'm from NYC. Stop dickriding NY as though you'd ever go to the South Bronx by yourself and spit on a girl at a Hunt's Point club.

Eat a bag of dicks. I've lost a step after leaving the military, but I would love to perform "monkey steals the peach" on this washed up jackass.

You mean growing up in State College, PA w/ your wealthy dad who is a football coach for a prestigious university doesn't give you street cred??? WHUT!!!

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Did he catch the Herpes at Penn State, or on the Plaza?
I'm just askin....

Shogun
09-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I was honestly hoping that he spit on another girl, and her boyfriend cut him.

Hammock Parties
09-21-2010, 04:16 PM
I will follow him.

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Well, there's always a career in advertising...

Ebolapox
09-21-2010, 04:29 PM
good. fuck em'.

TEX
09-21-2010, 04:54 PM
He's such a POS as a person and a player now. LMAO

noa
09-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Maybe now he can pursue his plan to come back and retire a Chief

Red Brooklyn
09-21-2010, 05:25 PM

ROFL

:clap:

Frosty
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM

Didn't he say something about hoping he could come back to the Chiefs some day so that he could break Priest's record?

I'm not sure he has another 400 carries in him, though.

NewChief
09-21-2010, 05:33 PM
"Hey, Jay Z, this is LJ. I've left like 75 messages on your phone, man. I think it's broken. You haven't called me back in like 18 months. Maybe you should get your phone repaired or something. Hit me back."

ROFL

Yah, baby. Diamonds are foreva... Roc 4 life. Yo yo. Roc boys in the house. Let's get bubbly tonight.

*click*

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 05:33 PM
http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/nelson-muntz.gif'

the Talking Can
09-21-2010, 05:50 PM
LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

etc

LaChapelle
09-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Joshie: Hello LJ this is Josh McDa...
LJ: I'm so gay for blue and orange

Sure-Oz
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
I hope this assclown doesn't get a job anywhere and blows what money is left

Bwana
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a hump. On the subject of humps, lets see if KCBroncohater has the balls to show up and keep pimping his boy. *Snicker*

LocoChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 06:00 PM
I still call people retards who wear LJ Jerseys in public. Funny you bring that up. I put my 2 LJ jerseys in our yard sale this past weekend. One is his Pro Bowl Jersey, the other is the red home jersey. Everything is stitched on. I priced em at $10 . Not so much as a glance all day. Finally, at the end of the yard sale I had some kid offer me $5 for the pro bowl jersey. I took it. I'm still stuck with the home jersey.

milkman
09-21-2010, 06:03 PM

He didn't lose ten yards.

That was a ruse manipulated by the media to make him look bad[KCbroncohater]

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:11 PM
You guys act like a bunch of jr school girls.

I know it pisses you off that LJ has made more money in the last 8 years than you will in your whole lifetime but that's no reason to hate.

You blame him for the failures of Herm Edwards which is a friggen joke from the start, then you say it was his fault we lost last season, both reasons total crap.

that this was a short-term situation brought on by the need to have a special teams running back

Did ya read that part?

I didn't think so.

Bwana
09-21-2010, 06:15 PM

I know it pisses you off that LJ has made more money in the last 8 years than you will in your whole lifetime but that's no reason to hate.

You blame him for the failures of Herm Edwards which is a friggen joke from the start, then you say it was his fault we lost last season, both reasons total crap.

that this was a short-term situation brought on by the need to have a special teams running back

Did ya read that part?

I didn't think so.

But, but, you were telling us how LJ was going to kick ass with the skins! This can't be happening! LMAO

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:18 PM
I told you he would back up Clinton Portits and that's what he did.

milkman
09-21-2010, 06:21 PM

Did ya read that part?

I didn't think so.

So the Redskins released a valuable back up to sign a scrub special teams player?

Yeah, that's it.

the Talking Can
09-21-2010, 06:23 PM

Did ya read that part?

I didn't think so.

ROFL

does LJ spit on you like he does all his other whores?

the Talking Can
09-21-2010, 06:24 PM

no, he didn't

he's gone

nothing left to do but go broke and beat up women

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Brilliant move cutting LJ at mid season and then picking up a older back to fill his spot.

How is that working out for ya?

Where is Charles at, can't he crack the starting line up this year?

Ralphy Boy
09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Schaffer said that "we were caught completely off guard by it. It was not something that we were expecting. I was told, by the Redskins, that this was a short-term situation brought on by the need to have a special teams running back, that they cannot afford the luxury of two starting running backs for this week."

Asked whether the Redskins plan to re-sign Johnson after this week, Schaffer said, "I don't know. There are no guarantees about anything in this league."

Schaffer said he plans to seek employment for Johnson. "Larry feels he's in great shape and has a lot to offer to teams, and as I told the Redskins, it's my job to try to find Larry the best possible situation. His preference would have been to play for the Redskins for the remainder of his career. But given the fact right now that he's unemployed, we're going to look at every other alternative that's out there and try to find a great situation for him."

Sounds like a wonderful endorsement by his agent.
Instead of "Larry feels he's in great shape" and "it's my job to TRY to find Larry the best situation", shouldn't his agent say "Larry has plenty of football left in him, he's going to go to some team that will get a great deal on a player who has proven that he is capable of carrying a team on his back, a player who has led the league in rushing, etc..."

He's a worthless bag of crap and we all know it but if I were him I'd fire my agent today.

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:30 PM
So the Redskins released a valuable back up to sign a scrub special teams player?

Yes that's it, that's what they did.

Go back and reread it knucklehead.

Sheeeeesh!

Bwana
09-21-2010, 06:32 PM

You told us about how he was going to do well with his running game with the skins he didn't. We told you he was washed up and a piece of shit, he is. LMAO

milkman
09-21-2010, 06:34 PM

Yes that's it, that's what they did.

Go back and reread it knucklehead.

Sheeeeesh!

What am I going to go back and reread.

The fact that they cut his useless ass to bring in a special teams scrub.

If they felt that LJ was a valuable backup to Portis, who's averaging a paltry 3.1 yards BTW, they'd never risk letting him out on the open market.

He sucked.

They cut him.

End of story.

warpaint*
09-21-2010, 06:35 PM
To this day it annoys me that the Chiefs gave him a big contract.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Brilliant move cutting LJ at mid season and then picking up a older back to fill his spot.

Where is Charles at, can't he crack the starting line up this year?Fuck you. The Chiefs are 2-0 and Thomas is playing well. Die in a fire.

Bwana
09-21-2010, 06:37 PM

Yet charles has a job in the NFL, LJ, NOT SO MUCH! :thumb: LJ will be broke in two years, handing out blow jobs behind the local bus station, for loose change.

http://blog.healia.com/files/images/money%20-%20change.jpg

milkman
09-21-2010, 06:39 PM

That older back is averaging a full yard per carry more than LJ did last year with the Chiefs, so it actually is working out pretty good, relatively speaking.

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:41 PM
They have no running game just like last year.

C-Mac
09-21-2010, 06:42 PM

Bwana
09-21-2010, 06:43 PM

Yeah, OK.

http://www.bangitout.com/uploads/22blind-man.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2010, 06:44 PM
LMAO

milkman
09-21-2010, 06:46 PM

The Chiefs?

The number 5 ranked rushing offense, that has no support from a passing attack, has no running game?

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Go look at the drive charts.

90% of the drives are 3 and out.

That's sicking.

Ralphy Boy
09-21-2010, 06:54 PM

Are you a Chiefs fan? We are 2 & 0. Would you honestly suggest that the combo of JC & LJ was better than TJ & JC?

We won 1 game out of 7 with LJ last year and he only rushed for 358 yards for us over those 7 games. His best output was in our 1 win over that period and he had 3.6 YPC in that game, which brought his average up to a whopping 2.9 YPC.

As far as TJ, he has 122 rushing yards his first 2 games. LJ had 98 in his first 2 games last year. TJ's avg YPC is much better than LJ's was at 3.7

JC rushed for 1,004 yards after LJ left. I'd say that move worked out pretty well. The guy who "can't crack the starting line up" has 141 yards rushing so far this season. That two headed monster has us ranked #5 in the league in rushing offense.

As the old saying goes, "You pass to score. You run to win."

I have no problem with TJ slamming it up in there as long as we are winning. When we need a big play, JC is perfectly capable and I see no reason to destroy his health just to make fantasy players happy.

Control the clock using TJ as much as possible. We had the ball for 33 minutes last week, that keeps the defense fresh and in case you haven't noticed, we are not equipped to get into a shootout with anyone yet. We have neither the QB, receivers or pass protection to and lack the pass rush and experience at safety to stop it.

We have shown that we are capable of smashmouth football; running and stopping the run.

LJ is a waste of air.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2010, 06:56 PM

That's sicking.

Just think how many rushing yards they'd rack up if they had a QB that could complete some passes and sustain drives.

milkman
09-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Just think how many rushing yards they'd rack up if they had a QB that could complete some passes and sustain drives.

Even if you have the best rushing offense, you can not consistently sustain drives unless you can balnce that to some extent with the pass.

Of the top 5 teams in rushing, KC is the loewest ranked passing team at 30, and only one of the other 4 (the Raiders) are ranked lower than 20th.

The other 3 are ranked in the top 15, with the Texans coming is at #6.

notorious
09-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Stop feeding this blind and dumb fuck.

Brock
09-21-2010, 07:04 PM

He did, but not anymore. 2 GAMES IN. LMAOLMAOLMAO

FAX
09-21-2010, 07:04 PM
I knew his career would come to an abrupt end ... didn't think he'd get cut, though ...

... always thought he'd get ass capped.

FAX

ChiefGator
09-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I knew his career would come to an abrupt end ... didn't think he'd get cut, though ...

FAX

He wishes...

Bwana
09-21-2010, 07:07 PM

FAX

There's still time for that.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Washington's centers breathe a sigh of relief.

notorious
09-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Washington's centers breathe a sigh of relief.

Their proctologist begins to look into a new line of work.....

mlyonsd
09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer cry baby.

Bwana
09-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Their proctologist begins to look into a new line of work.....

The Skins trainers no long have to stock pallets of Preparation H.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 07:34 PM
WINNER:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/BernardPollard_3-1.png

And so ends the Great Pollard/LJ debate of Aught-Nine.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Story from the Washington Post:

"We appreciate Larry's attitude and contributions to the Redskins," Allen said. "However, we needed to make a roster move in preparation for this week's game against the Rams."

That's sicking.

Your boy sucks so bad, he can't even play against the Rams in the eyes of the Redskins Organization.

You and LJ =

FAIL.

Simply Red
09-21-2010, 07:43 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/osdb88.jpg

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
sheep

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Joshie: Hello LJ this is Josh McDa...
LJ: I'm so gay for blue and orange

What would be Knowshit's reaction if it happened?

Brock
09-21-2010, 07:46 PM
sheep

sucks to be you.

KCbroncoHATER
09-21-2010, 07:50 PM
I have no need to gain your approval so what makes you think I care?

sheep

Baaaaah

Brock
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Larry Johnson cut 2 weeks into season.

Baaa......haaa.....bahahahaha

milkman
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
I have no need to gain your approval so what makes you think I care?

sheep

Baaaaah

If you're suggesting that LJ abused the center's ass like a lonely sheep herder, then we agree.

Bwana
09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/rockymtnchief/bash010.jpg

GloryDayz
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Just think, if he finishes out the season in KC for $1, he can have the record and pass Priest (the San Antonio Nacho) Holmes...

Simply Red
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM

that's hot

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 08:06 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/osdb88.jpgLMAO

teedubya
09-21-2010, 08:25 PM
LJ's been cut 3 times in the last 10 months. lol

penguinz
09-21-2010, 08:26 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/osdb88.jpghttp://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8297/4a71f74b5ed32150x134.gif

:P

Bob Dole
09-21-2010, 08:28 PM
What does Bob Dole think?

What a waste of a shitload of talent dumped in an individual's lap.

InChiefsHeaven
09-21-2010, 08:29 PM
He was nothing when he left, this is no surprise.

stevieray
09-21-2010, 08:30 PM
oh darn.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM

Oooh! Those are the $300.00 authentics! I bet that burns KCBroncoHater's ass!

Burn Bitch Burn!:LOL:

Gonzo
09-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Just think, if he finishes out the season in KC for $1, he can have the record and pass Priest (the San Antonio Nacho) Holmes...

According to his ypg stats, it would take 3 seasons to compile the remaining yards needed to pass him.
Posted via Mobile Device

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-21-2010, 08:59 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/871tvA6i3dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/871tvA6i3dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

blaise
09-21-2010, 09:27 PM

That's sicking.

If only they still had LJ, I bet they could get that up to at least 98%.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 09:45 PM
If only they still had LJ, I bet they could get that up to at least 98%.

But...they don't! Because he sucks and is FAIL.:LOL:

Shogun
09-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Funny you bring that up. I put my 2 LJ jerseys in our yard sale this past weekend. One is his Pro Bowl Jersey, the other is the red home jersey. Everything is stitched on. I priced em at $10 . Not so much as a glance all day. Finally, at the end of the yard sale I had some kid offer me $5 for the pro bowl jersey. I took it. I'm still stuck with the home jersey.

That get is getting beat the fuck up at school.

Rasputin
09-21-2010, 10:13 PM
. . . . . . . . . . . .LJ Chiefs Planet has two words for you

. . . . . . . . . . . . . SUCK

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . IT

stevieray
09-21-2010, 10:14 PM
shucks

blaise
09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Hopefully he won't get drawn back into the notorious projects of State College.

GEAUX SAINTS
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Friendly Saints fan here to tell you guys this is hilarious (also congrats on 2-0, you guys are a fun team to watch)

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:52 PM

Friendly Saints fan here to tell you guys this is hilarious (also congrats on 2-0, you guys are a fun team to watch)

Our high scoring offense is a treat isn't it? ;) Welcome to CP.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM

Right on. Nice work dismantling Grey Beard; I loves me some disgruntled Favre.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Right on. Nice work dismantling Grey Bush; I loves me some disgruntled Favre.

fyp

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2010, 10:56 PM
AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 11:04 PM
My two worst calls ever: Nicholas Cage can act and Larry Johnson can play football.

blaise
09-21-2010, 11:06 PM
My two worst calls ever: Nicholas Cage can act and Larry Johnson can play football.

I watched Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans not too long ago and I thought Cage did a great job, so maybe Larry is the worst.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 07:26 AM
You need to go check out LJ stats at NFL.com.

blaise
09-22-2010, 07:30 AM

You mean what are probably his final career totals?

Because he sucks now and nobody wants a turd like him.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 07:35 AM
It's not a big surprise that you live in Plano.

Just sayin'.

blaise
09-22-2010, 07:43 AM
It's not a big surprise that you live in Plano.

Just sayin'.

Whatever that means. So, exactly how many LJ jerseys did you buy? It must have been like 8 for you to keep this up.

Oh, no, wait. I just realized...you went and got an LJ tattoo didn't you? Oh my goodness, you actually have an LJ tattoo don't you?

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 07:49 AM
As an adult I don't wear another man's jersey.

Nor do I have any tattoos.

Now tell me what LJ did to you that makes you a sheep like most of the other posters on this board.

blaise
09-22-2010, 07:52 AM

Now tell me what LJ did to you that makes you a sheep like most of the other posters on this board.

He sucks, he spits on and slaps women and sounds like a moron when he does interviews.
I think that's more than enough, but if you enjoy being a fanboy of his, go ahead sport. Best of luck to you and your LJ fandom. I'm sure, being the talent he is, he'll rebound to amass at least 14 or 15 more career yards. That is, if any team out there is in desperate need of a pile of turds to carry a football for them.

And yes, you have an LJ jersey.

J Diddy
09-22-2010, 07:55 AM

What about the toothfairy?

Do you believe in the toothfairy?

loochy
09-22-2010, 07:57 AM

You probably got hit on the head by a falling branch from the same AIDS tree that LJ did.

KCbroncoHATER
He sucks and spits on women and sounds like a moron.

Brilliant!

More fodder from the sports radio sheep.

Again, I don't have an LJ gear.

J Diddy
What does Bob Dole think?

What a waste of a shitload of talent dumped in an individual's lap.

I feel that the problem here wasn't the shitload of talent dumped in his lap, but rather the load of shit that was dumped in his head.

J Diddy
09-22-2010, 07:58 AM

Brilliant!

Wait, are you LJ?

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 08:00 AM
AIDS tree

Don't let anyone kidd you, you are all class saying something like that.

Props!

blaise

Brilliant!

So, do you wear your LJ gear out at the bars or just to the grocery?

Do you do the little LJ TD celebration around the house and stuff?

lcarus
Hey I loved LJ...like 4 years ago. He's dead to me now.

Bwana
09-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Wait, are you LJ?

No, just an attention whore troll.

blaise
09-22-2010, 08:01 AM
AIDS tree

Props!

This is an act, right? I'm having a difficult time undertsanding that one man could have this much adoration for LJ. Did he sign your chest or something?

blaise
09-22-2010, 08:02 AM
No, just an attention whore troll.

I know, there's no way he can be this flamboyantly gay for LJ. It has to be an act.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 08:03 AM
I have respect for ex players that's all.

I'm clearly not all butt hurt over it like most of you are.

Rausch
09-22-2010, 08:06 AM

Ok...Fatlock

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:09 AM

I'm clearly not all butt hurt over it like most of you are.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Men with as much class as Larry Johnson deserve a ton of respect. All of that charity work he has done...he is truly a class act on and off the field. Props to LJ, right?

morphius
09-22-2010, 08:11 AM

The only sheep here is the one following the guy who has went from starter to cut, then backup to cut, to backup again and cut 2 games into the season...

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 08:16 AM
...he is truly a class act on and off the field.

Tell me how you feel about Priest Holmes.

Was he a great guy or a quitter?

the Talking Can
09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
AIDS tree

Props!

does LJ rent your ass out by the hour or day?

SenselessChiefsFan
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
I thought about making a new thread about this, but how does LJ fool coaches?

I understand guys like DV and Herm who had this guy in his prime.

I will even give Haley a bit of a pass. He comes in, Charles is unproven, LJ is a workhorse type back and a hard worker. And, he is already on the roster.

But, how does a guy like Shanahan fall for it? I mean, let's pardon the pillow biter comments, the ho smackdowns, and all the other off field behavior.

Let's even pardon the offseason signing. I mean, LJ has a history in the NFL, so I understand taking a shot.

But, he is a veteran. Once he hits the first week of the season, his contract is guaranteed for this year. How does he not get cut BEFORE the season. How does he make it to week 2?

The worst part is that he will probably resurface somewhere else.... and get ANOTHER payday. Not a big payday, but another 750K doesn't hurt.

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:19 AM

He was a badass nacho eating SOB with a screwed up hip and neck!

Priest clearly deserves no respect because he always shirked his charity work and spit on women.

Wait, that was Priest wasn't it? Or maybe it was LJ....I can't remember....

Let me say this: You know you suck when you get publicly made fun of by DICK FREAKIN' VERMIEL!

J Diddy
09-22-2010, 08:20 AM

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9527/speedoslj.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/i/speedoslj.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Is this your game day gear?

blaise
09-22-2010, 08:21 AM
LJ = Chimp
KCBroncoHATER = Frog

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:23 AM
LJ = Chimp
KCBroncoHATER = Anti Freeze Worthy

FYP

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:26 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/871tvA6i3dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/871tvA6i3dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2S9y_zFGnKM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2S9y_zFGnKM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

boogblaster
09-22-2010, 08:27 AM
LJ knows bench riding ....

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 08:27 AM
It's no suprise that you will not anwser that question about Holmes.

Go goggle what 810whb said about him so you can have an opinion.

Baaaaaah!

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:30 AM

Baaaaaah!

?

I don't know if he was a great guy or not...but he was a guy, not an LJ-esque asswipe. Where did you get this quitter stuff from? His neck was destroyed...

Also, what does this have to do with LJ. Even if Holmes was super evil, that wouldn't change how we feel about LJ.

the Talking Can
09-22-2010, 08:30 AM

Baaaaaah!

how many women has Priest yelled at, bullied, threatened, thrown drinks at, spit on, and hit?

now ask the same question about your fake thug LG?

there is your answer...

blaise
09-22-2010, 08:32 AM
KCbroncoHATER has a giant 27 tattood on his chest and an LJ face next to it.

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:33 AM

KCbroncoHATER has a giant mushroom stamped on his forehead and an LJ face next to it.

Bugeater
09-22-2010, 08:33 AM

Baaaaaah!
Isn't it a bit hypocritical for you to be calling everyone else 'sheep' when you have your tongue permanently attached to LJ's scrotum?

the Talking Can
09-22-2010, 08:36 AM

he has a mustache made of LJ's pubes

so is LJ scanning the classifieds for used car salesman jobs, now that he's jobless and forgotten by his celebrity fake friends?

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:37 AM
He needs money to buy more Elmer Fudd hats.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 08:46 AM

Can't I just run a cheese grater up and down my balls instead? Way more fun and interesting.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 08:47 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAOROFLROFLROFL

I am literally sitting here with tears coming out of my eyes laughing at that!

Hydrae
09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
I guess that Herm really did kill LJs career with that mega-carry season after all.

loochy
09-22-2010, 08:54 AM
LMAOLMAOLMAOROFLROFLROFL

I am literally sitting here with tears coming out of my eyes laughing at that!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/erclsr/0302_larry_johnson_split_spy-1.jpg

siberian khatru
09-22-2010, 08:55 AM

Baaaaaah!

You think LJ is a classier guy, on and off the field, than Priest Holmes? Really? What evidence do you have to bolster that argument?

Has Priest been arrested four times for assaulting women? Does he have a criminal record?

Priest is no saint. He's had some baby-mama drama. He's kinda weird.

But I don't recall him having multiple contacts with the law, or using gay slurs.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time, though. You're clearly either a dupe or a poster who just likes to yank chains. There is NO WAY you legitimately believe the stuff you post.

I'll give you this: You don't disappoint. You're entertaining, in a "WTF did he just say that!?!" kind of way. You never break from character, never concede a thing. That's message discipline.

stevieray
09-22-2010, 09:06 AM

Priest Holmes has nothing to do with LJ's being cut two games in.

morphius
09-22-2010, 09:27 AM
You think LJ is a classier guy, on and off the field, than Priest Holmes? Really? What evidence do you have to bolster that argument?

Has Priest been arrested four times for assaulting women? Does he have a criminal record?

But I don't recall him having multiple contacts with the law, or using gay slurs.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time, though. You're clearly either a dupe or a poster who just likes to yank chains. There is NO WAY you legitimately believe the stuff you post.

I'll give you this: You don't disappoint. You're entertaining, in a "WTF did he just say that!?!" kind of way. You never break from character, never concede a thing. That's message discipline.
Priest always seemed to be a bit of a recluse and not a team rah-rah guy. The whole knock on him for the Nacho things was ridiculous, and I never thought him a quitter either.

LJ was finished as a RB, and we cut him. He has had chances elsewhere to prove that he had something left in the tank, and has instead proved the Chiefs right for dumping him.

Bowser
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Scott Fujita just sacked Trent Green and caused a fumble that ultimately led to us losing the game and missing the playoffs. Again.

The Franchise
09-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Anyone have any video of that -10 yard run by LJ?

stevieray
09-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Scott Fujita just sacked Trent Green and caused a fumble that ultimately led to us losing the game and missing the playoffs. Again.
thanks LJ!

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 09:52 AM

After Holmes got his big contract were did the Priest mobile go? It friggen disappeared just like he did. He got his money and then played another year only to fake an injury and spend the next three years sucking free money from the Chiefs. That's a "class act" that's hard to follow.

Ya know I don't think he does, but Mike Vick is a convicted felon and he starts this weekend. I don't care if LJ has slapped some smart mouth bitch around if she deserved it, they wanted money and they got it, so BFD.

What was weird was him clinging on the chiefs roster until he got his 10 years in and telling everyone that's what he was doing. It had to be embarrassing for Dicky V to have him hanging around. Thank god we had LJ to take over when he quit.

He called some troll on the internet a name. God forbid! How horriable.

blaise
09-22-2010, 09:54 AM
KCbroncoHATER has an LJ necklace.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 10:00 AM
brilliant retort

props

InChiefsHeaven
09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Heh. This KCBroncohater is a joker right? I mean, he\she\it is not serious right?

blaise
09-22-2010, 10:05 AM
brilliant retort

props

Yes, this conversation calls for wit and intellect. Defending LJ is the true mark of the enlightened mind.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-22-2010, 10:06 AM

That wascally wat will pay. It's wat huntin season.

siberian khatru
09-22-2010, 10:34 AM
After Holmes got his big contract were did the Priest mobile go? It friggen disappeared just like he did. He got his money and then played another year only to fake an injury and spend the next three years sucking free money from the Chiefs. That's a "class act" that's hard to follow.

That's no argument FOR LJ being classy, you merely trashed Priest.

Ya know I don't think he does, but Mike Vick is a convicted felon and he starts this weekend.

Deflection. Has nothing to do with whether LJ is classy or not.

I don't care if LJ has slapped some smart mouth bitch around if she deserved it, they wanted money and they got it, so BFD.

Not classy.

What was weird was him clinging on the chiefs roster until he got his 10 years in and telling everyone that's what he was doing. It had to be embarrassing for Dicky V to have him hanging around. Thank god we had LJ to take over when he quit.

Maybe, but he at least was able to set the franchise rushing record, which is more than LJ could do.

Not criminal, but not classy either.

You lose.

Bowser
09-22-2010, 10:36 AM
I have reached my daily quota for LOL attempts in a day due to this thread. The rest is just gravy from here on out.

loochy
09-22-2010, 11:08 AM

LEARN HOW TO SPELL DAMNIT! :cuss:

OnTheWarpath15
09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
I can't believe that some really solid posters are allowing themselves to be trolled like this.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Classy?

That is the reason?

How classy was Jared Allen, you all loved that guy.

4 DUI's and counting ...

loochy
09-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Classy?

That is the reason?

4 DUI's and counting ...

Yeah, but he was still worth a damn on the football field. LJ is/was not.

Valiant
09-22-2010, 11:52 AM
SStory from the Washington Post:

The Redskins cut veteran running back Larry Johnson Tuesday, making him the first casualty of a ground game that has been among the NFL's worst through the first two weeks of the season. Johnson's agent, Peter Schaffer, and the team confirmed the move.

According to ProFootballTalk.com, the team immediately replaced Johnson with Chad Simpson, a third-year player out of Morgan State who spent two years with Indianapolis and was with Buffalo during the preseason.

Johnson, 30, was signed as a free agent in the offseason and came to camp to compete with incumbent starter Clinton Portis as well as veteran free agent Willie Parker - who was cut before camp - as well as younger backs Keiland Williams and Ryan Torain. Johnson was largely unproductive in the preseason, but made the team anyway. He contributed little in the Redskins' first two games.

Johnson ran five times for two yards in the first-week win over Dallas and Sunday's overtime loss to Houston. That included a 10-yard loss in the fourth quarter of the Texans' game.

Redskins General Manager Bruce Allen, in a news release announcing the move, offered little explanation.

Johnson did everything that the coaching staff asked of him, several people familiar with the situation said. He was a good teammate, Redskins players said, and remained upbeat despite having a limited role through the first two games.

Simpson, 25, had 30 rushing attempts for 147 yards and three touchdowns in 25 games for the Colts in 2008 and '09.

The Redskins managed 18 yards rushing against Houston and are averaging 53.5 yards pe game running the ball. That ranks them 31st isn the league. Their average of 2.7 yards per carry is 30th in the NFL.

What exactly did the skins ask him to do if he did everything asked of him? Looked like shit. Must of been 'hey lj. Go see how bad you can do.... k patna'.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, but he was still worth a damn on the football field. LJ is/was not.

4 DUI's and he's fine because he is playing well.

You are a special kind of fan.

Are you sure it's not because he is white and looks like a good old boy?

Delano
09-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I can't believe that some really solid posters are allowing themselves to be trolled like this.

It's a beautiful piece of trolling.

Valiant
09-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Classy?

That is the reason?

4 DUI's and counting ...

There are quite a few people happy we got rid of thbe drunk. He would of never turned it around here with the staff at the time.

The more you post the more you prove a dupe. Might need cp faithful to go 4chan on you and find out.

johnny961
09-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Seems like we're not the only ones to see that LJ was/is more trouble than he's worth. I'm glad we sent him packin when we did.

gblowfish
09-22-2010, 12:09 PM
The Redskins fan boards don't seem to upset about LJ being dumped. Most of them say good riddance:

http://tinyurl.com/2v4c238

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 12:15 PM
The Redskins fan boards don't seem to upset about LJ being dumped. Most of them say good riddance:

http://tinyurl.com/2v4c238

Yep, you can really feel the love and longing in those posts.

gblowfish
09-22-2010, 12:22 PM
More from today's Washington Post:
http://tinyurl.com/28m85ju

Larry Johnson move: a special teams shortage or running game frustration?

After months of organized team activities, minicamps, training camp, four preseason games and two games to begin the regular season, the Redskins suddenly realized Larry Johnson does not play special teams? And now they cannot afford the luxury of two backs who don't?

Johnson's agent, Peter Schaffer, said a Redskins official told him that Tuesday's decision to release the two-time Pro Bowler was necessitated by the team's need to sign another player for special teams. Supposedly, several players who participate on special teams are injured, and the Redskins eventually might reveal that information.

Two sources familiar with the situation said Tuesday that Washington had signed Chad Simpson, a third-year pro who spent 2008-09 with Indianapolis, where he returned 53 kickoffs. Third-year wide receiver Devin Thomas has impressed as Washington's primary returner, averaging 28.4 yards with a long gain of 42 yards. Perhaps the addition of Simpson is an indication Coach Mike Shanahan plans to use Thomas more on offense. A starter last season, Thomas has had no role on offense to this point under Shanahan.

But if the Redskins apparently thought so little of Johnson to release him after two games and only five rushes (he gained two yards), why include him on the opening 53-man roster in the first place? After Johnson struggled in his first preseason appearance, we wrote that there was concern within the organization about the running back position, and that it would not have been surprising if neither Willie Parker nor Johnson made the roster out of the preseason.

Johnson rebounded with a strong performance in his next outing against the New York Jets, which was apparently was enough for him to solidify his standing with the team -- until yesterday.

Several of Johnson's teammates were disappointed to learn of his release. Johnson's off-field issues are well-documented, but players said he did everything the Redskins coaching staff asked of him and was a good teammate.

Also, Johnson's release does not address the core problem with Washington's ineffective running game: the offensive line. Top back Clinton Portis has a 3.1-yard average on 31 rushes, and the Redskins produced 18 yards on 17 carries (a 1.1-yard average) in the 30-27 loss in overtime to the Houston Texans.

The offensive line's poor play has been a growing concern internally for some time, according to team sources who have watched as the first-team group has struggled during practice. With three new starters, the line already was in a state of flux to start the preseason. And that was before left guard Derrick Dockery was in danger of losing his starting job to Kory Lichtensteiger, who was out of football last season after being waived by the Minnesota Vikings in late September.

The coaching staff believes Dockery is a bad fit for Shanahan's zone blocking scheme, according to multiple people familiar with the situation. Right tackle Jammal Brown has not yet regained his Pro Bowl form after sitting out the entire 2009 season because of injuries, gifted rookie left tackle Trent Williams could miss Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams because of knee and toe injuries, right guard Artis Hicks probably would be more effective in a backup/swing role and cerebral center Casey Rabach struggles against the league's big nose guards.

As evidenced by the Redskins' many open receivers against Houston, Shanahan is still second to none at scheming offensively. There's a reason some of his former assistants respectfully refer to him as "Moses." But there's only so much Shanahan can do with smoke and mirrors to help the running game.

Frosty
09-22-2010, 12:33 PM
I was laughing when I watched the Redskins play the Cowboys. LJ got the ball, ran into the line and fell down. I told my father-in-law that I have seen that play entirely too many times and it was good to see it happen somewhere besides on the Chiefs.

johnny961
09-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Guy was 100% about LJ and LJ only. Once he got that first fat contract, he was done.

loochy
09-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Are you sure it's not because he is white and looks like a good old boy?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

LOL at you.

cdirty
09-22-2010, 05:18 PM
http://imgur.com/rPzle.jpg

FlaChief58
09-22-2010, 05:31 PM
And traded away Jared Allen. FUCK YOU CARL! :#

To this day it annoys me that the Chiefs gave him a big contract.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Allen was a dumb redneck that enjoyed skanky strippers and beer so it's no big surprise that you all fell in love with him. LJ on the other hand was a black rich dude who rode around in a limo and knock down fantastic tail way outa your class.

Get over it, they are both gone.

Now it's time to go after Matt.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Allen was a dumb redneck that enjoyed skanky strippers and beer so it's no big surprise that you all fell in love with him. LJ on the other hand was a black rich dude who rode around in a limo and knock down fantastic tail way outa your class.

Will you shut your flapping cunt already?

FlaChief58
09-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Yes Allen had his faults but he was and is a gamechanger! lj had 2 good years then he got that huge contract and quit playing football for a life of spitting on and otherwise abusing women. Apples and oranges my friend, apples and oranges.

pr_capone
09-22-2010, 06:00 PM

You are ****ing retarded. That is all there is to say about you and your LJ loving posts. The only excuse I can think of for your utter bullshit is if someone purposely shoved slivers of glass into your soft spot when you were an infant.

Yeah, we hate LJ because he is a brotha that was cak'n patna.

I had special education students in my class that recognized LJ was a worthless sack of shit. If they recognize it and you can't...

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah, we hate LJ because he is a brotha

This should be a learning moment for you, we have other black players on the team.

You guys trash LJ for doing what any young rich black man would do. He likes to ride around in his limo, he likes to go to clubs and chase tail, I don't get it, is it because he doesn't drive a pickup and go coon huntin' on Friday nights? Flash, Larry is a city guy who spend his life working towards being what he is today. A mulit-millionaire NFL running back. He is a student of NFL history, I sure 99% have no idea what that is unless you heard someone on 810whb say it.

He should have got to stay and blow PH's record off the books.

He earned it, Holmes not so much.

loochy
09-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah, we hate LJ because he is a brotha that was cak'n patna.

This should be a learning moment for you, we have other black players on the team.

You guys trash LJ for doing what any young rich black man would do. He likes to ride around in his limo, he likes to go to clubs and chase tail, I don't get it, is it because he doesn't drive a pickup and go coon huntin' on Friday nights? Flash, Larry is a city guy who spend his life working towards being what he is today. A mulit-millionaire NFL running back. He is a student of NFL history, I sure 99% have no idea what that is unless you heard someone on 810whb say it.

JFC that was sarcasm you dumbass.

NewChief
09-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Listen, dude. I dislike LJ because I personally know a few of his former teammates. They tell me the guy is a complete head case douchebag, and I respect their opinions. I also personally witnessed him hucking golf clubs and being a complete dick to people who paid to play with him, specifically, at a charity golf club event. The guy is a jackass. That's why people here don't like him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 07:37 PM

Oh well...

milkman
09-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Listen, dude. I dislike LJ because I personally know a few of his former teammates. They tell me the guy is a complete head case douchebag, and I respect their opinions. I also personally witnessed him hucking golf clubs and being a complete dick to people who paid to play with him, specifically, at a charity golf club event. The guy is a jackass. That's why people here don't like him.

That's a lie fabricated by the media.

You didn't hear what you heard.
You didn't see what you saw, sheep.

Lex Luthor
09-22-2010, 08:35 PM

Serious question, KCbroncoHATER: WHY do you love LJ so much?

I was a big fan of LJ's for several years. I thought Vermeil misused him terribly and I thought Vermeil's "take the diaper off" comment was offensive and insulting. In 2005 and 2006 LJ proved that Vermeil was an idiot by working his ass off and becoming the best running back in the NFL.

But even you surely CAN'T deny that LJ changed. After he signed his fat contract he went from being the best running back in the league to being a lazy asshole who ran the ball like Betty White and went out of his way to offend the very fans who paid his salary.

Grow up. Stop swinging by LJ's nutsack. If you must worship an NFL player and have a man-crush on him, it's time for you find a new hero. LJ just isn't working out for you any more.

And I don't buy the suggestion that some posters have floated that YOU are actually Larry Johnson posting on this forum. LJ is too f*cking stupid to figure out how to register and post on an Internet forum. Of course, you're not exactly making yourself look like Albert Einstein with your continued insistence on slobbering all over LJ's knob.

So what's the deal here? Why do you love Larry Johnson so much?

J Diddy
09-22-2010, 08:37 PM
KCbroncoHATER has an LJ necklace.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/693/southseapearlnecklacelj.jpg (http://img829.imageshack.us/i/southseapearlnecklacelj.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

He's toting the official LJ brand pearl necklace...

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Even Barry Sanders got tired of playing for a crappy team.

How many years in a row did he ask for a trade?

Spare me your he trashed the fans talk, it's getting old and is total bullshit.

cdcox
09-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Every time I read this thread title, I cannot help but wonder if it is a prophesy of a future injury in a knife fight.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2010, 09:15 PM

He trashed himself. First Class even.

J Diddy
09-22-2010, 09:16 PM

LOL, I can think of one incident at a training camp where I happen to believe the poster. Unless you can disprove the events, perhaps you should move on and find another thug/dipshit to throw your weight behind.

Not that your weight means anything. Just saying.

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 11:11 PM
LJ pissed on some fat white dudes on a golf course and now he is the bad guy.

I get it now.

Thanks!

luv
09-22-2010, 11:14 PM

I get it now.

Thanks!
You condone hitting women?

morphius
09-22-2010, 11:20 PM

I get it now.

Thanks!
and his team mates...

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 11:37 PM

Were you there the night it happened?

Or ... are you telling me something you read on the internet?

How about heard on sports radio?

KCbroncoHATER
09-22-2010, 11:38 PM
and his team mates...

Was Barry Sanders a bad guy?

He quit on the team and the fans.

(Hell, now you got me thinkin' about Priest again ...)

Rasputin
09-22-2010, 11:46 PM

Are you just that ****ing retarded? LJ did shit detramental to the team, thus the suspensions from the games. He got cut by three teams now and no body wants him. He sucks, he is a has been.

LJ ****ING SUCKS!!!!!

KcMizzou
09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
That's a lie fabricated by the media.

You didn't hear what you heard.
You didn't see what you saw, sheep.These are not the droids you're looking for. /GC

Phobia
09-23-2010, 12:15 AM
What about the LJ left his playbook in a hotel room story the Chiefs squashed?

blaise
09-23-2010, 05:06 AM
So, now it seems clear why this guys is defending LJ so vehemently. It's some sort of racial deal with him.

ChiefGator
09-23-2010, 05:19 AM
So, now it seems clear why this guys is defending LJ so vehemently. It's some sort of racial deal with him.

And he hates women.

Coogs
09-23-2010, 07:28 AM

I still think there is an outside chance the broncoHATER is LJ.

loochy
09-23-2010, 07:36 AM

OR he could be LJ's super-coach dad.

blaise
09-23-2010, 07:47 AM

That would be hilarious. Except he's not bright enough to disguise his name as "KCbroncoHATER" he would have gone with "CashMoneyPimp" or something moronic like that.

Coogs
09-23-2010, 07:58 AM
That would be hilarious. Except he's not bright enough to disguise his name as "KCbroncoHATER" he would have gone with "CashMoneyPimp" or something moronic like that.

I think the bronco part is actually used in place of a hyphen. KC-HATER... that seems to fit him better, which would apply to LJ as well.

Coogs
09-23-2010, 07:59 AM

That has some potential as well.

NewChief
09-23-2010, 08:03 AM

I don't think so. His dad seems pretty classy. Not sure why LJ turned out to be such a headcase.

KCbroncoHATER
09-23-2010, 08:04 AM

It's kind of odd that you give a drunk driving white dude a pass but not LJ.

Drunk driving is far worse than spilling a drink on someone.

JMO.

Reerun_KC
09-23-2010, 08:05 AM

JMO.

Lenorad Little agrees with you, but the family that lost a mother and a wife doesnt...

luv
09-23-2010, 08:06 AM

JMO.

Yeah. That's all he did. C'mon guys! Forgive and forget! We want LJ back even though he's playing like shit!

blaise
09-23-2010, 08:06 AM

JMO.

I don't remember mentioning Jared Allen at all. Not sure where you're going with that.
But best of luck defending LJ just because of his race! 'kay, all star?

loochy
09-23-2010, 08:10 AM

JMO.

Listen, we don't hate LJ JUST because he was a quitter. We don't hate LJ JUST because he sucks. We don't hate LJ JUST because he is a piece of crap.

We hate him because he is all 3.

Jared Allen was a piece of crap, but he didn't suck and he wasn't a quitter.

Priest Holmes and Barry sanders might have been quitters, but they weren't pieces of crap and they definitely didn't suck.

Coogs
09-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Weather it be right or not, I think it is a little bit easier for most of us to forgive someone for a DUI, as probably the majority of us have driven after drinking a beer or two. Now serious repeat offenders of the DUI situations become a different deal with all of us.

On the other hand, probably not to many of us have pistol whipped their girl, slapped around a few more gals, and then tossed a drink on another while threatening to kill the gals boyfriend.

The Bad Guy
09-23-2010, 08:16 AM

How about the court document?

So you're telling me the only ones who can talk about a crime are the ones who are witnesses?

The Bad Guy
09-23-2010, 08:18 AM
Priest Holmes career was shortened because of injury.

Larry Johnson's was shortened because he's a talentless scumbag.

The Bad Guy
09-23-2010, 08:18 AM
There's also no way that this poster could be anyone other than LJ himself, or a relative of LJ.

stevieray
09-23-2010, 08:19 AM
absolutely correct, if Jared Allen were black, we'd be pissed about his DUI.

:rolleyes:

how old are you?

Coogs
09-23-2010, 08:22 AM
absolutely correct, if Jared Allen were black, we'd be pissed about his DUI.

:rolleyes:

how old are you?

I'm guessing right around 30.

Rasputin
09-23-2010, 08:44 AM

JMO.

Dude, there is a quote button. Learn how to use it.

LJ piece of shit got cut by three teams now. The main reason for him getting cut is becouse of his lack of production on the field. That and he can't block worth shit on passing plays. WTF is he good for? He was a cancer on our football team and we removed the tumor.

KCbroncoHater, how many yards do ya think he is going to get now this season? Hmmm? Hmmm? Hmmm? Hmmmm? Hmmmm? LJ is washed up.

KCbroncoHATER
09-23-2010, 08:51 AM
On the other hand, probably not to many of us have pistol whipped their girl, slapped around a few more gals, and then tossed a drink on another while threatening to kill the gals boyfriend.

More LJ myths.

Coogs
09-23-2010, 08:52 AM

More LJ myths.

When there is lot's of smoke...

Brock
09-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Cut after two games. That will never not be funny. ROFL

KCbroncoHATER
09-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Or it's said over and over on sport radio until you think it's true ...

loochy
09-23-2010, 08:55 AM

I can't stand LJ and I'm not a racist and I don't live in KC so I don't listen to sports talk radio. What other excuse for my LJ hate could there be?

siberian khatru
09-23-2010, 08:56 AM

Everything you need to know about LJ can be found in police reports, court dockets and NFL transaction wires, not talk radio.