PDA

View Full Version : Life Hey is there anybody that can help me out.

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2010, 10:02 AM
As you know i'm a blogger. I do want to try to get on the air more because unlike a lot of people i'm a pretty smart guy who know things and if not then can get help on a issue. I'm tired of doing the resturant thing.

Also don't tell me about collage cause i thought it was a waste of time. I mean when they give you a tutor that have a very thick accent then you know they don't want you around.

Hell i spend my life reading and studying things. I know stuffs. The thing is is that i've moved around so much that i never had a chance to networked with people.

So can you help a smart dumb guy like me out.

p.s. and yes i've drunk some antifreeze while walking into a aids tree then died in a fire.

siberian khatru
09-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes, Jamaal Charles needs more carries.

ModSocks
09-23-2010, 10:04 AM
I didn't read your post.

I skimmed over it and didn't notice "Jammal" "Charles" or "Carries"

Please go back and edit and I'll consider helping you.

Thanks.

Phobia
09-23-2010, 10:05 AM
You need a posse, dude. Find a few people to follow you around places and then doors open magically. An expensive suit works too.

-King-
09-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Restaurant thing?

Collage?

Iowanian
tap out.

Rain Man
You want help making a collage? I haven't done it in a while, but give me a magazine and some scissors and I'm glad to help out.

bevischief
Cassel sucks...

ModSocks
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Restaurant thing?

Collage?

Ya, u no, a collage. 1 of thos pictyour things made up off choped up little peaces of magazines and stuff.

DaKCMan AP
09-23-2010, 10:08 AM
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/product_sarah_palin.jpg

listopencil
09-23-2010, 10:11 AM
English. Do you type it?

Bugeater
09-23-2010, 10:13 AM
My teacher in my refrigeration class has a very thick accent, I had no idea that meant they didn't want me around.

The Franchise
09-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I know stuffs. :D

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 10:15 AM
My teacher in my refrigeration class has a very thick accent, I had no idea that meant they didn't want me around.

You didn't notice that he was cold to you?

Or maybe that was just the door being left open.

jspchief
09-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Yea, I'm not sold on the part about you being a smart guy.

You have possibly the worst grammar on this site. I have no idea why you haven't been flamed into oblivion for it. I assume it's because you're mentally retarded, and people here know it so they let it slide.

IMO, if you want to get into anything media related, you have to do some serious work on your english skills. The idea that people read your blog with the current state of your grammar is beyond my comprehension.

I realize I'm being a dick, but someone needs to slap you in the face with some reality.

FAX
09-23-2010, 10:19 AM
What is it exactly that you're seeking, Mr. big nasty kcnut?

If it's the absolute truth behind origins and the meaning of life, I can help.

FAX

Brock
09-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Would you like to come over and stomp his puppy while you're at it?

Phobia
09-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Brad,
I know you have a dream and I think that's awesome. I've spoken with you and corresponded with you. I'm not a career counselor but I know stuff too. Keep blogging but keep it in perspective. I would venture less than 1/4% of all bloggers make a living at it. The guys on radio and television generally have degrees. Keep running with your dream but you have to support yourself until it cashes in, dude.

I have a dream that my community news site will support my family but until it does, I have to bust my hump at construction - which isn't exactly my favorite thing all the time.

Keep writing, keep building followers - but there's not amazing opportunity for making a bunch of money doing what you want to do unless you already have a household name.

The Franchise
09-23-2010, 10:20 AM

You have possibly the worst grammar on this site. I have no idea why you haven't been flamed into oblivion for it. I assume it's because you're mentally retarded, and people here know it so they let it slide.

IMO, if you want to get into anything media related, you have to do some serious work on your english skills. The idea that people read your blog with the current state of your grammar is beyond my comprehension.

I realize I'm being a dick, but someone needs to slap you in the face with some reality.

This will not end well for you.

Phobia
09-23-2010, 10:21 AM

I don't think he's mentally retarded. He does have a disability but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't affect his IQ.

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 10:23 AM
What is it exactly that you're seeking, Mr. big nasty kcnut?

If it's the absolute truth behind origins and the meaning of life, I can help.

FAX

The meaning of life sounds interesting, but I don't really care about Oregon.

Mile High Mania
This is a joke thread right... please tell me it's a joke thread.

Rain Man
This is a joke thread right... please tell me it's a joke thread.

It's not a joke. Here's your magazine and scissors. Now get to work.

FAX
09-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Did you know that the State Motto of origins is "She Flies With Her Own Wings"?

FAX

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Shit man you think i'm dumb. Well i may be dumb. Call me I'll show you how dumb i am.

Mile High Mania
Ok, so sounds like this is not a joke thread... well, if you want your 15 minutes of fame, get a nice webcam and create a YouTube Channel. Do what you do, hope it goes viral and you are noticed.

Bugeater
You didn't notice that he was cold to you?

Or maybe that was just the door being left open.
Leaving the door open on your refrigerator will not cool a room.

Mile High Mania
09-23-2010, 10:26 AM

Penguins start to hang about and loiter though...

jspchief
09-23-2010, 10:26 AM
I don't think he's mentally retarded. He does have a disability but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't affect his IQ.Then why is his grammar untouchable around here? Anyone else on this site types like that and they get verbally raped, first shower in maximum security prison style.

kcnut, has anyone ever explained to you how bad your english is? Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd assume you were a foreigner, still earning the language.

loochy
09-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Also don't tell me about collage cause i thought it was a waste of time. I mean when they give you a tutor that have a very thick accent then you know they don't want you around.

Too bad. I'm going to tell you about collage anyway because it's important that you hear it.

This is a heart shaped collage.

http://cybernetnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/photo-collage.jpg

A collage (From the French: coller, to glue) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

A collage may include newspaper clippings, ribbons, bits of colored or hand-made papers, portions of other artwork, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. The origins of collage can be traced back hundreds of years, but this technique made a dramatic reappearance in the early 20th century as an art form of novelty.

The term collage derives from the French "coller" meaning "glue". This term was coined by both Georges Braque and Pablo Picasso in the beginning of the 20th century when collage became a distinctive part of modern art.

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I have nothing of value to add here, so I'll just throw out some encouragement. the goals that you want the most usually take the most amount of work (everything worth having is worth working for). keep your nose to the grindstone and keep it real, brah.

loochy
09-23-2010, 10:29 AM
kcnut, has anyone ever explained to you how bad your english is? Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd assume you were a foreigner, still earning the language.

Actually, that is what I thought. With the bad english, working at Taco Bueno, and general lack of knowledge about social situations, I thought he was a Mexican immigrant. :shrug:

When I listened to his radio show a few weeks ago, I was confused because he DIDN'T sound like a Mexican immigrant.

Rain Man

Can you build me a collage that explains it visually?

Ebolapox
Too bad. I'm going to tell you about collage anyway because it's important that you hear it.

This is a heart shaped collage.

http://cybernetnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/photo-collage.jpg

A collage (From the French: coller, to glue) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

A collage may include newspaper clippings, ribbons, bits of colored or hand-made papers, portions of other artwork, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. The origins of collage can be traced back hundreds of years, but this technique made a dramatic reappearance in the early 20th century as an art form of novelty.

The term collage derives from the French "coller" meaning "glue". This term was coined by both Georges Braque and Pablo Picasso in the beginning of the 20th century when collage became a distinctive part of modern art.

ROFL

rep.

MOhillbilly
09-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Then why is his grammar untouchable around here? Anyone else on this site types like that and they get verbally raped, first shower in maximum security prison style.

check your rep.

Mile High Mania
09-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Try to be witty, funny and unique... don't get wrapped up into being something that you are not and see what happens. Getting noticed is the tough part, not sure there is a magical way to make it happen... just start reaching out to other bloggers, attend their little events, link to them... see what happens.

Take some free online writing/grammar courses.

MOhillbilly
09-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Fuck them NUT. stand on the pedal.

Ebolapox
Actually, that is what I thought. With the bad english, working at taco bueno, and general lack of knowledge about life and social situations, I thought he was a Mexican immigrant. :shrug: I don't want to be an ass.

collage be HARD! tudor don't know shit about colonial housing styles!

Rain Man
I have nothing of value to add here, so I'll just throw out some encouragement. the goals that you want the most usually take the most amount of work (everything worth having is worth working for). keep your nose to the grindstone and keep it real, brah.

In America you can be anything you want unless your name is Jamaal and you want to be a starting running back for the Kansas City Chiefs. But anything else is possible.

Mile High Mania
09-23-2010, 10:32 AM
"You're scared to shit. I aint no ones slave!"

What does that even mean... I'm sure KCNut understands it.

loochy
collage be HARD! tudor don't know shit about colonial housing styles!

Well then here's some info about colonial housing styles:

American colonial architecture includes several building design styles associated with the colonial period of the United States, including First Period English, French Colonial, Spanish Colonial, Dutch, German Colonial and Georgian Colonial. These styles are associated with the houses, churches and government buildings of the period between about 1600 through 1850. This house is a good bad-weather house.

English Colonial buildings typically included medieval details including steep roofs, small windows , minimal ornamentation and a massive central chimney.

French Colonial houses were basic houses that featured double-pitched hipped roofs and were surrounded by porches to handle the hot summer climate.

Spanish Colonial dwellings in Spanish Florida were often the "board house", which can be visualized as a small one-room cottage constructed of pit-sawn softwood boards, typically with a thached roof.

Dutch Colonial houses were small, one room cottages with stone walls and steep roofs to allow a second floor loft. By 1670 or so, two-stepped gable-end homes were common in New Amsterdam. Later, in the countryside of the Hudson Valley, the Dutch farmhouse evolved into a linear-plan home with straight-edged gables moved to the end walls. Around 1720, the distinctive Gambrel roof was adopted from the English styles, with the addition of overhangs on the front and rear to protect the mud mortar used in the typically stone walls and foundations.

German Colonial houses were a "half-timber" style of construction which used a frame of braced timbers filled-in with masonry (brick or stone). However, the colonists modified the method to typically include a first floor of field stones, and a second floor and roof system of timbers or logs. Eventually, field stones became the building material of choice for the entire homes, as they grew from one-room cottages to larger farmhouses. The "bank house" was a popular form of home during this period, typically constructed into a hillside for protection during the cold winters and hot summers of the region. The two-story "country townhouse" was also common around Pennsylvania during this time.

Georgian Colonial houses had square, symmetrical shapes, central door, and straight lines of windows on the first and second floor. There is usually a decorative crown above the door and flattened columns to either side of it. The door leads to an entryway with stairway and hall aligned along the center of the house. All rooms branch off of these. Georgian buildings were ideally in brick, with wood trim, wooden columns and entablatures painted white. In the US, one found both brick buildings as well as those in wood with clapboards. They were usually painted white, though sometimes a pale yellow. This differentiated them from most other structures that were usually not painted. A Georgian Colonial-style house usually has a formally-defined living room, dining room and sometimes a family room. The bedrooms are typically on the second floor. They also have one or two chimneys, and sometimes these are very large.

Ebolapox
In America you can be anything you want unless your name is Jamaal and you want to be a starting running back for the Kansas City Chiefs. But anything else is possible.

you're a wise man, rainman. sort of like a miniature Buddha.

wutamess
09-23-2010, 10:34 AM
You need a posse, dude. Find a few people to follow you around places and then doors open magically. An expensive suit works too.

You watch My Name is Earl last night?

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Well then here's some info about colonial housing styles:

American colonial architecture includes several building design styles associated with the colonial period of the United States, including First Period English, French Colonial, Spanish Colonial, Dutch, German Colonial and Georgian Colonial. These styles are associated with the houses, churches and government buildings of the period between about 1600 through 1850. This house is a good bad-weather house.

English Colonial buildings typically included medieval details including steep roofs, small windows , minimal ornamentation and a massive central chimney.

French Colonial houses were basic houses that featured double-pitched hipped roofs and were surrounded by porches to handle the hot summer climate.

Spanish Colonial dwellings in Spanish Florida were often the "board house", which can be visualized as a small one-room cottage constructed of pit-sawn softwood boards, typically with a thached roof.

Dutch Colonial houses were small, one room cottages with stone walls and steep roofs to allow a second floor loft. By 1670 or so, two-stepped gable-end homes were common in New Amsterdam. Later, in the countryside of the Hudson Valley, the Dutch farmhouse evolved into a linear-plan home with straight-edged gables moved to the end walls. Around 1720, the distinctive Gambrel roof was adopted from the English styles, with the addition of overhangs on the front and rear to protect the mud mortar used in the typically stone walls and foundations.

German Colonial houses were a "half-timber" style of construction which used a frame of braced timbers filled-in with masonry (brick or stone). However, the colonists modified the method to typically include a first floor of field stones, and a second floor and roof system of timbers or logs. Eventually, field stones became the building material of choice for the entire homes, as they grew from one-room cottages to larger farmhouses. The "bank house" was a popular form of home during this period, typically constructed into a hillside for protection during the cold winters and hot summers of the region. The two-story "country townhouse" was also common around Pennsylvania during this time.

Georgian Colonial houses had square, symmetrical shapes, central door, and straight lines of windows on the first and second floor. There is usually a decorative crown above the door and flattened columns to either side of it. The door leads to an entryway with stairway and hall aligned along the center of the house. All rooms branch off of these. Georgian buildings were ideally in brick, with wood trim, wooden columns and entablatures painted white. In the US, one found both brick buildings as well as those in wood with clapboards. They were usually painted white, though sometimes a pale yellow. This differentiated them from most other structures that were usually not painted. A Georgian Colonial-style house usually has a formally-defined living room, dining room and sometimes a family room. The bedrooms are typically on the second floor. They also have one or two chimneys, and sometimes these are very large.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

fucking STOP that shit, man. freaking hilarious.

tooge
09-23-2010, 10:35 AM
As you know i'm a blogger. I do want to try to get on the air more because unlike a lot of people i'm a pretty smart guy who know things and if not then can get help on a issue. I'm tired of doing the resturant thing.

Hell i spend my life reading and studying things. I know stuffs. The thing is is that i've moved around so much that i never had a chance to networked with people.

p.s. and yes i've drunk some antifreeze while walking into a aids tree then died in a fire.
How are you at nose tackle? Can you throw a deep out?

loochy
09-23-2010, 10:35 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

fucking STOP that shit, man. freaking hilarious.

Who needs collage when you have wikapeeda?

shitgoose
09-23-2010, 10:37 AM
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Without dreams, we're nothing. Keep on reaching for the stars, young man. I admire your aspirations to be and do something more.

I'm sorry I can't help you out, as I know nothing about blogs. I will give you one word of advice: Take an English Grammar class, and/or maybe a class focusing on remedial writing skills. You'll need to polish those up before anyone can take you seriously. I'm quite confident that you have some interesting thoughts and insights, but you have to tighten up your writing skills before you can get to the next level.

Best of luck to you!

The Franchise
09-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Without dreams, we're nothing. Keep on reaching for the stars, young man. I admire your aspirations to be and do something more.

I'm sorry I can't help you out, as I know nothing about blogs. I will give you one word of advice: Take an English Grammar class, and/or maybe a class focusing on remedial writing skills. You'll need to polish those up before anyone can take you seriously. I'm quite confident that you have some interesting thoughts and insights, but you have to tighten up your writing skills before you can get to the next level.

Best of luck to you!

Or find someone who can proofread your posts and correct the mistakes.

Bob Dole
09-23-2010, 10:38 AM

NewChief
09-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I don't think Nut is a real person. I thought that at one time, it was pretty widely accepted that he was an alt. of Phobia or someone. Now, though, he supposedly does radio shows and shit... so I don't know.

All I know is that he's a real credit to his political party! :thumb:

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:39 AM
in all seriousness: just either impregnate one of palin's kids, or have gay sex with a republican politician (preferably one in the senate). then, blog about it. you'll get SHIT-TONS of hits.

loochy
09-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Which Online Blogging Platform Should I Use?

http://www.masternewmedia.org/images/blogging-platforms-and-market-share-260.jpg

An online blogging platform is the software you use to publish your content to the web. Just as you might have a choice about which word processor or web browser to use, there are also a range of different online blogging platforms available to you.

Some are free, while others will cost you a monthly or yearly subscription. Some are hosted online for you, while others require you to host them on your own web server. Some are meant for individual blogging dome others for group publishing o to create small networks of bloggers.

So which one is likely to suit you best?

Hosted Blogging Platforms

By far the easiest way to get started is a hosted blogging platform. The most popular choices here are Blogger.com and WordPress.com. Both of these services are free to use, and you can start a blog very easily, with a minimum of setup.

Darren Rowse writes about hosted solutions:

"This is the type of blog that many bloggers start out with, simply because they are easy and usually quite cheap (if not free). Probably the most popular of these systems is Blogger.com - but there are others like WordPress.com and Live Spaces. TypePad also runs hosted blogs - although have the option to go with a type of standalone option also through remote hosting."

If you aren't sure about blogging and want to give it a try first, these are nice solutions that will provide you with plenty of options as to how your blog looks and displays your text.

The big downside with these free blogging platforms - TypePad excluded, which is a paid service - is that you can't use your own domain name.

So, instead of having masternewmedia.org, for instance, if you were using Blogger, your website address would read masternewmedia.blogspot.com. While this won't bother some people, and it is possible to hide, professional users might prefer to have their blog hosted at their own domain.

Should you decide to go ahead, you'll find plenty of help in getting started. Here, for instance is a video from Google to get you started with Blogger.com:

Link: http://www.masternewmedia.org/independent_publishing/blogging-how-to-blog/guide-to-publishing-first-blog-20071104.htm#ixzz10N6dSYpF

NewChief
09-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Which Online Blogging Platform Should I Use?

http://www.masternewmedia.org/images/blogging-platforms-and-market-share-260.jpg

Nut sort of strikes me as a myspace type guy. They have some pretty sweet blogging features.

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I don't think Nut is a real person. I thought that at one time, it was pretty widely accepted that he was an alt. of Phobia or someone. Now, though, he supposedly does radio shows and shit... so I don't know.

psst....that was skinbra

wutamess
09-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I was all ready to jump into grammar defense mode but then it hit me...

You're a BLOGGER with that grammar?
Please tell me you have an editor or proof reader? Spellcheck? Something?

Best of luck to you.
FYI: This is the last place you wanted to boast about how smart you are with all those mistakes in your post.

You've just forever lost a SHITLOAD of CP credibility.
I'd request mods delete the thread if I were you.

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 10:43 AM
I was all ready to jump into grammar defense mode but then I started thinking...

You're a blogger with grammar like that?
Please tell me you' have an editor or proof reader? Spellcheck? Something?

Best of luck to you.
FYI: This is the last place you wanted to boast about how smart you are with all those mistakes in your post.

Hopefully, you are not serious. CP credibility? ROFL

NewChief
09-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I was all ready to jump into grammar defense mode but then I started thinking...

You're a blogger with grammar like that?
Please tell me you' have an editor or proof reader? Spellcheck? Something?

Best of luck to you.

He had credibility? The guy posts moronic, incoherent crap repeatedly. People constantly tell him to learn how to type grammatically correct sentences. He ignores their advice and keeps posting. He complains about working in fast food and having no life while simultaneously shilling for Sarah Palin and claiming to be a talk radio contributor and political blogger (as if anyone would be taken seriously in a written form like blogging if they can't even type a simple, error-free sentence).

He's not even real, imo.

MOhillbilly
09-23-2010, 10:45 AM
"You're scared to shit. I aint no ones slave!"

What does that even mean... I'm sure KCNut understands it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHivPORcRss

It means im the one who coined 'stab you in the face' cause i stabbed a dude in the face with his own knife at 13.;)

wutamess
He had credibility? The guy posts moronic, incoherent crap repeatedly. People constantly tell him to learn how to type grammatically correct sentences. He ignores their advice and keeps posting. He complains about working in fast food and having no life while simultaneously shilling for Sarah Palin and claiming to be a talk radio contributor and political blogger.

He's not even real, imo.

I guess I never paid that much attention.
Back to your regularly scheduled program.

And Chi... yes some people from here are credible people.
Even though it's the Internets... there's a credibility aspect to this forum with certain posters.

loochy
He had credibility? The guy posts moronic, incoherent crap repeatedly. People constantly tell him to learn how to type grammatically correct sentences. He ignores their advice and keeps posting. He complains about working in fast food and having no life while simultaneously shilling for Sarah Palin and claiming to be a talk radio contributor and political blogger.

He's not even real, imo.

No, he's real. Do you remember when he posted about being on an online radio talk show? Well, I listened to the delayed broadcast just to see what his deal was. He WAS on there for a few minutes and they called him KC Nut. LOL. He's real.

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 10:47 AM
I guess I never paid that much attention.
Back to your regularly scheduled program.

And Chi... yes some people from here are credible people.
Even though it's the Internets... there's a credibility aspect to this forum with certain posters.

Well then, one day I hope to attain some of that myself:D

Bob Dole
psst....that was skinbra

HOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKKK!

wutamess
Well then, one day I hope to attain some of that myself:D

Actually, you're one of the more credible people on this board.
Really.

Bob Dole
09-23-2010, 10:48 AM
No, he's real. Do you remember when he posted about being on an online radio talk show? Well, I listened to the delayed broadcast just to see what his deal was. He WAS on there for a few minutes and they called him KC Nut. LOL. He's real.

You know, because Bob Dole could never manage to call into a radio station and tell them his name was Bob Dole or anything...

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:49 AM
HOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKKK!

ROFL

well played.

QuikSsurfer
09-23-2010, 10:50 AM
ROFL

loochy
09-23-2010, 10:53 AM
You know, because Bob Dole could never manage to call into a radio station and tell them his name was Bob Dole or anything...

I know, but I don't think a mult account person would go to that length to fool everyone...

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 10:53 AM
in all seriousness: just either impregnate one of palin's kids, or have gay sex with a republican politician (preferably one in the senate). then, blog about it. you'll get SHIT-TONS of hits.

I'm not kidding, you know. if you know palin, you likely have an 'in' (pardon the pun) with one of her kids. and if you're not homophobic, I hear there are a lot of old republicans who are in need of a 'naughty page-boy.'

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Actually, you're one of the more credible people on this board.
Really.

Geezus, this place is in bad shape :D

Ebolapox
I know, but I don't think a mult account person would go to that length to fool everyone...

I have to say, that'd be going pretty deep for a mult. it'd be amusing if true.

Bob Dole

That would be almost as bad as having a phone book listing under a screen name...

Dave Lane
09-23-2010, 11:03 AM

Dam foriegners theys almast as bad as that there Castle feller ifn he could get more carrys!!

Dave Lane
09-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Theres a picture of him with his hero Glenn Beck in his avatar. Yeah he exists. Sadly he is attracted to his own kind intellectually with Beck and Palin.

stevieray
09-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Theres a picture of him with his hero Glenn Beck in his avatar. Yeah he exists. Sadly he is attracted to his own kind intellectually with Beck and Palin.

STFU Dave

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 11:16 AM

I see the libtards are doing a nice job making this a Political thread:clap:

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 11:19 AM
I kind of want my own blog. I have lots of thoughts that aren't important enough to tell anyone, but which could be documented in my blog.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2010, 11:20 AM
May as well kick it to DC. It's not going to do anything productive, or good here in the more posts lounge.

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 11:21 AM
I kind of want my own blog. I have lots of thoughts that aren't important enough to tell anyone, but which could be documented in my blog.

I keep one, but it's merely a rag that I use as a brain dump on occasion. I ignore it for months on end.

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2010, 11:23 AM
First to those that want to mock me congrat you did what you want now go fuck yourself. To all the rest thank for the help I'm really grateful for the advice.

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 11:24 AM
I keep one, but it's merely a rag that I use as a brain dump on occasion. I ignore it for months on end.

So you're not really making a living at it then?

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Also why did you turn this into a political debate i did not mention anything about politic did I? Talk about a bunch of true fans.

Mr. Plow
09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
http://nonav.com/images/funny/BabyJesusCry.jpg

Hammock Parties
09-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Only on Chiefsplanet.

loochy
09-23-2010, 12:00 PM
So Nut, what is it you really want help with? Do you want better blogs or more air time or general life tips? I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Fish
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Do you have any dancing singing hamsters on your blog?

chiefsnorth
09-23-2010, 12:10 PM
I wonder if Dave/newphin/etc would be posting here blasting his grammar if his political beliefs were not known?

Abba-Dabba
09-23-2010, 12:14 PM
I see the libtards are doing a nice job making this a Political thread:clap:

I'll admit it. I think his vote just cancels out a felons vote.

King_Chief_Fan
09-23-2010, 12:16 PM

sorry no help here.....can't you see we are very busy challenging everything that comes out of Chiefs organization and we are very preoccupied with Charles and his reduced number of carries.

chiefsnorth
09-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Mr KC Nut, if you want to be a journalist who anyone takes seriously you need to get some education in the subject matter. To learn how to dig up stories, how to write professional-sounding articles, and also to show your credentials to a prospective employer. It takes little effort to sign up for a blogging site, it takes dedication and effort to get a degree. It will refine your skills and show that you want it, that you will do what it takes, that you are a doer and a finisher.

Check into starting at the community college level. Not so expensive, and they can point you in the right directions.

Life will always tell you, "you are going to fail." like the people here tell everyone. It is your job to prove it wrong. Just becaus you felt they didn't want you in college last time - so what? Don't let those people determine where your life goes. Prove them wrong, beat them, overcome them.

The only place where you find success before work is in the dictionary...

Hammock Parties
09-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I honestly think the suggestion about getting a webcam would be a good idea.

Nut could be the Kige Ramsey of the internet Chiefs kingdom.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9L2iMXf4MAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9L2iMXf4MAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

tooge
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
First to those that want to mock me congrat you did what you want now go **** yourself. To all the rest thank for the help I'm really grateful for the advice.

We mock what we do not understand.

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
I wonder if Dave/newphin/etc would be posting here blasting his grammar if his political beliefs were not known?

Doubtful.

They are just shills for their Irish renegade - Barry O'Bama

MOhillbilly
09-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I honestly think the suggestion about getting a webcam would be a good idea.

Nut could be the Kige Ramsey of the internet Chiefs kingdom.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/9L2iMXf4MAQ?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

same could be said for you and your relationships. i would have used love life,sex life, but ya.

bevischief
09-23-2010, 12:31 PM
It takes a big dog to way ton.

NewChief
09-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Doubtful.

They are just shills for their Irish renegade - Barry O'Bama

Oh good grief. Give me a break.

NewChief
09-23-2010, 12:35 PM

I've been encouraging Nut to improve his grammar since way before he came out as a conservative political commentator. Everyone on here has offered that as advice. Not only does he ignore it, he doesn't even acknowledge that it might be a problem.

This predates him starting a political blog. It was when he was trying to do sports journalism and asking for advice.

Saulbadguy
09-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Brad aka kcnut is a real person. I've known his online persona for over 7 years now. It hasn't changed much, except he's moved on from "The Flash" to Sarah Palin.

He's good people, and genuinely cares for others.

Brock
09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Brad aka kcnut is a real person. I've known his online persona for over 7 years now. It hasn't changed much, except he's moved on from "The Flash" to Sarah Palin.

He's good people, and genuinely cares for others.

Yes, he is.

ChiTown
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Oh good grief. Give me a break.

So, you're saying, he's NOT Irish?

NewChief
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Well I'll confess that if Nut is a real person, I've probably done him an injustice and been meaner to him than I normally would a "real" poster (it's easier to be mean to a fictional character than to a real person). He's nice enough, but it does irritate me that he's offered the same advice over and over... and he doesn't appear to ever act on it.

Maybe there are reasons that are beyond his control that keep him from writing more coherently, but I just find it strange for him to choose blogging as a "career" interest when he so obviously struggles with writing.

chiefsnorth
09-23-2010, 12:55 PM
I've been encouraging Nut to improve his grammar since way before he came out as a conservative political commentator. Everyone on here has offered that as advice. Not only does he ignore it, he doesn't even acknowledge that it might be a problem.

This predates him starting a political blog. It was when he was trying to do sports journalism and asking for advice.

Yes, but if he weren't a fan of politicians you dislike, if he were a 10 post user, would you be so interested in a thread where he takes a beating?

NewChief
09-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes, but if he weren't a fan of politicians you dislike, if he were a 10 post user, would you be so interested in a thread where he takes a beating?

I'm actually interested in the thread at this point because I feel like an asshole for making fun of the guy when he's, evidently, a real,genuine person. In all honesty, I thought he was a fictional troll and his "politics" were a ruse. I thought Demonpenz was behind him and was making fun of conservatives through his posts. So yeah, his politics don't really have anything to do with my interest in Nut. I'm more interested in him as a piece of CP history and culture and could give a shit less about his politics.

DeezNutz
09-23-2010, 01:04 PM
nut, if you want to be a blogger/radio personality, these are jobs that demand a high level of analytical skill and critical thinking. Thus, it's inconsistent for you to start by saying, "Don't tell me about coll[e]ge."

For the type of career path that you want, college is a must. At the very least, check out a composition class or three.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2010, 01:06 PM
same could be said for you and your relationships.

I should start doing amateur porn?

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
So you're not really making a living at it then?

nope. from what I understand, it's next to impossible to actually make a living that way. I'd rather have the slow nickel than the fast quarter.

Dave Lane
09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Well I'll confess that if Nut is a real person, I've probably done him an injustice and been meaner to him than I normally would a "real" poster (it's easier to be mean to a fictional character than to a real person). He's nice enough, but it does irritate me that he's offered the same advice over and over... and he doesn't appear to ever act on it.

Maybe there are reasons that are beyond his control that keep him from writing more coherently, but I just find it strange for him to choose blogging as a "career" interest when he so obviously struggles with writing.

He has cerebral palsy. I've given him 3 million passes. He seems well intentioned and until he started with all the listen to me do political stuff seemed fairly harmless. Really most people would have at least got a temp ban for all the political threads he's started in the main forum.

If this was anyone else the beatdown in this thread would be Medieval. I mean HOF worthy. I do understand he's only got so much to work with but really his once nice and meek persona has morphed into one that will not end well if he keeps it up. The I'm really smart and don't need no collage is not the old Nut we once knew.

NewChief
09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
He has cerebral palsy. I've given him 3 million passes. He seems well intentioned and until he started with all the listen to me do political stuff seemed fairly harmless. Really most people would have at least got a temp ban for all the political threads he's started in the main forum.

If this was anyone else the beatdown in this thread would be Medieval. I mean HOF worthy. I do understand he's only got so much to work with but really his once nice and meek persona has morphed into one that will not end well if he keeps it up. The I'm really smart and don't need no collage is not the old Nut we once knew.

Well, now that I know that he has is a real person, I won't be an asshole to him. I will continue to advise him to improve his grammar and writing if he wants to make a go of it was a blogger.

Phobia
09-23-2010, 08:36 PM
The only place where you find success before work is in the dictionary...

Was that a shot?

-King-
09-23-2010, 09:03 PM
WTF does his sig even mean?

BossChief
09-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Fuck them NUT. stand on the pedal.

agree 100%

Nut...coming from a friend, please do take your blog and before you post it, offer a rough draft to one of us to proof read and make the necessary grammatical changes. Not change the premise of the blog one bit, just improve the grammar.

If a new person goes to read your blog, without knowing you, the first things they will see are the numerous grammatical errors and immediately go to "this person cant be too bright" when the opposite is closer to the truth. It's all about representation and "internet impressions". My PM box is always open if I can be of help in any perceivable way, as always.

I'm pretty sure that I speak for every one of "us" when I say that "we" would like nothing more than to see you succeed and be able to work towards living your dream. I'm sure there are plenty here that would be willing to help. I surely would, but I'm not sure I have the skills to help in the way you do need it.

I have also added a few words that I hope you take to heart in a rep comment I left for you.

You are definitely a colorful person and I agree that it would also be wise to start a YouTube channel to offer your thoughts on, I think that may be the best way to go about this and you should seriously consider it.

All the best luck man, keep fighting the good fight and don't let haters bring you down to their level man, if you are to truly succeed in that business you MUST have thick skin because of the nature of the conversation your blog will bring if it does become successful. If you do that, it will let your character shine through and people will enjoy your reads a lot more. JMO

ALWAYS HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, even on the internet!

:thumb:

NewChief
09-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Seeing as you have CP, have you thought about leveraging that into a career? There is quite a bit of work out there in advocacy, outreach, and therapy. You have a big heart, evidently, so it might be a good line of work for you.

I think you'd do a lot more good blogging about your CP and life than your politics. There are more than enough political bloggers out there, but the world can always use another advocate for those who might not always be able to fend for themselves.

If you are interested in that sort of work, some of my best friends are pretty connected in the CP advocacy network because their daughter was born with CP. I could probably point you in the right direction.

loochy
09-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Seeing as you have CP, have you thought about leveraging that into a career? There is quite a bit of work out there in advocacy, outreach, and therapy. You have a big heart, evidently, so it might be a good line of work for you.

I think you'd do a lot more good blogging about your CP and life than your politics. There are more than enough political bloggers out there, but the world can always use another advocate for those who might not always be able to fend for themselves.

If you are interested in that sort of work, some of my best friends are pretty connected in the CP advocacy network because their daughter was born with CP. I could probably point you in the right direction.

Hell, anything has to better than slinging tacos.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Mr. Big Nasty Nut, Stick with your dreams, thats what I did and look where it got me.

Dave Lane
09-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Why sling tacos when you can jack off hogs? Hey maybe Hog farmers got a job for you!

loochy
09-24-2010, 08:31 AM
Why sling tacos when you can jack off hogs? Hey maybe Hog farmers got a job for you!

Maybe he can combine the two and make some sort of new delicious snack.

MOhillbilly
09-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Hogs are beautiful. says so right on my belt buckle.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Hogs are beautiful. says so right on my belt buckle.

Fuck yeah ! I used to have one of those.