PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Do you know what I find interesting?

Chiefs Rool
09-23-2010, 06:53 PM
I chat about the chiefs on a few different sites and I have for some time. I also talk a lot to co-workers about the chiefs a lot, since I work in a factory on the grave yard, that's pretty much all I do, talk Chiefs. I'm a chit-chatter, I'll start a conversation with a stranger with no problem. I usually go to the bar here in Topeka and watch the game with other Chiefs fans and everything usually remains the same.

At the bar, other Chiefs sites, co-workers and random fans all think that Matt Cassel is a pretty good QB. They all do, this is the only place that seems to hate him.

Now I don't know why that is, but it is.

**EDIT**

Most of my arguements with people are about Cassel. I say he sucks, everybody wants to argue with me about it. That's why I'm brining this up

bevischief
09-23-2010, 06:54 PM
This will not end well for you...

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 06:55 PM
There are people with lower standards than Chiefsplanet?

Pioli Zombie
09-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Bishop Eddie Long sucks cock.

Chiefs Rool
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
This will not end well for you...

hey, I enver said that Cassel was good. I'm just telling you what most people outside of Chiefs planet think.

I for one, hate Cassel, watching him play QB is like talking a messy dump and not wiping and pulling your pants up and going about your day.

keg in kc
09-23-2010, 06:59 PM
I for one, hate Cassel, watching him play QB is like talking a messy dump and not wiping and pulling your pants up and going about your day.You say that like it's a bad thing.

Why, I call that "Thursday".

Fumblerooski
09-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Everyone not on CP doesn't really love the Chiefs.. CP draws the best of the Chiefs fans in, and discards the rest...

Jamaal of them just watch the games, they don't see them...

DeezNutz
09-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Most people are impressively intelligent.

Welcome to life.

the Talking Can
09-23-2010, 07:07 PM
most chiefs fans like shitty players

Simply Red
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2q9weq0.jpg

Ebolapox
09-23-2010, 07:53 PM

ROFL

OnTheWarpath15
09-23-2010, 07:54 PM

ROFL

Pablo
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2q9weq0.jpgLove it.

Mecca
09-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Casual football fans are really stupid, I learned that a long time ago.

DaFace
09-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Most sports fans are homers. ChiefsPlanet eats homers for lunch.

No one who really knows football would say that Cassel is a "pretty good QB" at this time. Could he be? I doubt it, but you never know. But he's not right now. Period.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-23-2010, 08:00 PM

ROFL

J Diddy
09-23-2010, 08:01 PM
dude you folks are stupid
cassel is the greatest
screw JC and TJ, let cassel run the ball 25 times a gime and throw another 25 that's how we go undefeated

morons

It's called the wildcat

Simply Red
09-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Casual football fans are really stupid, I learned that a long time ago.

This is BS, I've admitted I don't know shit about football plus I AM a casual fan, but I'm not really stupid, there are several topics not named football -or- leave-in conditioner, or masturbation, i'd take you to task on. I'm phenomenal at 17 activities, or so.

J Diddy
09-23-2010, 08:04 PM
This is BS, I've admitted I don't know shit about football plus I AM a casual fan, but I'm not really stupid, there are several topics not named football -or- leave-in conditioner, or masturbation, i'd take you to task on. I'm phenomenal at about 17 activities.

It's called the wildcat.

Mecca
09-23-2010, 08:06 PM
This is BS, I've admitted I don't know shit about football plus I AM a casual fan, but I'm not really stupid, there are several topics not named football -or- leave-in conditioner, or masturbation, i'd take you to task on. I'm phenomenal at 17 activities, or so.

I thought you said you'd take me to task on masturbation and I was like :spock: oh gross.

Simply Red
09-23-2010, 08:09 PM
I thought you said you'd take me to task on masturbation and I was like :spock: oh gross.

actually, I've probably had you beat on masturbation, for a while, but I'm cutting back a lot, now that I have a girl. I'm going to try to quit cold turkey. Starting tomorrow.

RJ
09-23-2010, 08:42 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Why, I call that "Thursday".

Thursday, huh?

Interesting choice.

Phobia
09-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Most of my friends who are not Planeteers think Cassel sucks. Don't know what to tell you.

RJ
09-23-2010, 08:47 PM
actually, I've probably had you beat on masturbation, for a while, but I'm cutting back a lot, now that I have a girl. I'm going to try to quit cold turkey. Starting tomorrow.

You have a girl? You're giving up masturbation?

What else have I missed?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 09:04 PM

LMAO Where DO you come up with this shit? Gold.

Most sports fans are homers. ChiefsPlanet eats homers for lunch.

No one who really knows football would say that Cassel is a "pretty good QB" at this time. Could he be? I doubt it, but you never know. But he's not right now. Period.

Crux achieved.

Simply Red
09-23-2010, 09:31 PM
You have a girl? You're giving up masturbation?

What else have I missed?

I've been quiet. Busy too. :)
She can cook really well.

TRR
09-23-2010, 09:38 PM
I chat about the chiefs on a few different sites and I have for some time. I also talk a lot to co-workers about the chiefs a lot, since I work in a factory on the grave yard, that's pretty much all I do, talk Chiefs. I'm a chit-chatter, I'll start a conversation with a stranger with no problem. I usually go to the bar here in Topeka and watch the game with other Chiefs fans and everything usually remains the same.

At the bar, other Chiefs sites, co-workers and random fans all think that Matt Cassel is a pretty good QB. They all do, this is the only place that seems to hate him.

**EDIT**

Most of my arguements with people are about Cassel. I say he sucks, everybody wants to argue with me about it. That's why I'm brining this up

It's because somebody on this board has a response for every comment. You say Cassel is inexperienced, somebody will bring up another player with the same experience that is performing better...You say Cassel doesn't have weapons around him, someone will mention a QB with less weapons performing better. You talk about no running game last season, and someone will bring up how Cassel's performance dipped after Charles became a stud. You talk about all the dropped balls, and someone will bring up how Cassel throws an uncatchable ball...

The bottom line is that posters can be very influential on this board, and after enough Cassel bitching, most posters will march to the beat of the "Cassel bashing" drum because it's the in thing to do. The same thing happened with Trent Green, Larry Johnson, etc...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 09:38 PM
I've been quiet. Busy too. :)
She can cook really well.

Congrats!

Mr. Kotter
09-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Jamal needs more carries, and Cassel (to this point) sucks??? :shrug:

Just sayin.... :hmmm:

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Jamal needs more carries, and Cassel (to this point) sucks??? :shrug:

Just sayin.... :hmmm:

you suck motherfucker

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
you suck motherfucker

LMAO

Phobia
09-23-2010, 10:19 PM
It's because somebody on this board has a response for every comment. You say Cassel is inexperienced, somebody will bring up another player with the same experience that is performing better...You say Cassel doesn't have weapons around him, someone will mention a QB with less weapons performing better. You talk about no running game last season, and someone will bring up how Cassel's performance dipped after Charles became a stud. You talk about all the dropped balls, and someone will bring up how Cassel throws an uncatchable ball...

The bottom line is that posters can be very influential on this board, and after enough Cassel bitching, most posters will march to the beat of the "Cassel bashing" drum because it's the in thing to do. The same thing happened with Trent Green, Larry Johnson, etc...
Posted via Mobile Device
Trent Green sucked. I think we all know that.

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 10:21 PM

at blocking

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 10:34 PM
at blocking

actually he was quite good at blocking you dumb motherfucker.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 10:37 PM
actually he was quite good at blocking you dumb motherfucker.

I think your Meter needs a tune-up...

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 10:39 PM
actually he was quite good at blocking you dumb mother****er.

damn u love u some Trent, huh? is that what you named your shake-weight? :)

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I think your Meter needs a tune-up...

well then I apologize. sincerely. i'm sick of these fools and I don't even post that much.

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
damn u love u some Trent, huh? is that what you named your shake-weight? :)

No man, Trent actually had a couple of epic blocks on reverses. you should try to find the video. He was tough.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
well then I apologize. sincerely. i'm sick of these fools and I don't even post that much.

LMAO

Oh, and....

"Charles needs more carries"........:)

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 10:42 PM
No man, Trent actually had a couple of epic blocks on reverses. you should try to find the video. He was tough.

I know man... the last couple of times didn't go so well for him, though. lol chill out with ur man crush!

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 10:50 PM
I know man... the last couple of times didn't go so well for him, though. lol chill out with ur man crush!

the last couple of times he tried to block? not really sure what you're talking about.. but I don't have a man crush on any athlete besides Derrick Thomas, Zack Greinke, and Alberto Callaspo.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2010, 10:53 PM

LMAO That is the best. Ever. I would choke a bitch.........

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM
the last couple of times he tried to block? not really sure what you're talking about.. but I don't have a man crush on any athlete besides Derrick Thomas, Zack Greinke, and Alberto Callaspo.

granted, I did see him pull some nice blocks in the Vermeil Era (i believe there are a few cool gifs floating around somewhere), but here's the only one that comes up when you search 'trent green block' on youtube.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urxloYLBV0Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urxloYLBV0Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

oh, and ur CHENZ A scrotum shelf.

J Diddy
09-23-2010, 11:37 PM

fuck you motherfucker

He's the wildcat

BWillie
09-23-2010, 11:49 PM

**EDIT**

Do these people actually watch the games at these bars...errr what? They are probably just drunk homers, so since they obviously don't get anything out of watching the game, throw out some facts at them.

There are two quarterbacks in the NFL this season so far that have a QB rating worse than Cassel....Joe Flacco and Matt Moore. Matt Moore just got benched, and Joe Flacco's #'s are probably somewhat of an anomaly.

Oh you want to talk about last year? The only QB that had a worse rating than him that started in more than 12 games was Mark Sanchez...who ended up finding himself in the playoffs and is actually showing promise this year. Whereas Cassel has regressed.

New England you say? Yeah, he looked AVERAGE at best with the best offense in the history of the game. The year after Tom Brady put up the gaudiest numbers this game has ever seen. The year after New England quite possibly was the best team in the last 20 years.

Tom Brady was sacked 21 times in 2007.
Matt Cassel was sacked 47 times in 2008.
Tom Brady was sacked 16 times in 2009.
See a trend?

Brodie Croyle started the first game of the season in 2009. He had a QB rating of 116.1 in the only game he started the entire season. He did this against the #3 defense in the NFL, the Baltimore Ravens, on the road. In the remaining 15 games Matt Cassel had only one game where he had a QB rating higher than that against the #20 ranked defense Philadelphia. It took Brodie Croyle one game to do what Matt Cassel could do in 15, and Brodie Croyle sucks.

I'm throwing out concrete facts because the real fans obviously missed the "eye test" when watching him play. That is the easiest way to tell that he very clearly sucks donkey balls.

HoneyBadger
09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
Do these people actually watch the games at these bars...errr what? They are probably just drunk homers, so since they obviously don't get anything out of watching the game, throw out some facts at them.

There are two quarterbacks in the NFL this season so far that have a QB rating worse than Cassel....Joe Flacco and Matt Moore. Matt Moore just got benched, and Joe Flacco's #'s are probably somewhat of an anomaly.

Oh you want to talk about last year? The only QB that had a worse rating than him that started in more than 12 games was Mark Sanchez...who ended up finding himself in the playoffs and is actually showing promise this year. Whereas Cassel has regressed.

New England you say? Yeah, he looked AVERAGE at best with the best offense in the history of the game. The year after Tom Brady put up the gaudiest numbers this game has ever seen. The year after New England quite possibly was the best team in the last 20 years.

Tom Brady was sacked 21 times in 2007.
Matt Cassel was sacked 47 times in 2008.
Tom Brady was sacked 16 times in 2009.
See a trend?

Brodie Croyle started the first game of the season in 2009. He had a QB rating of 116.1 in the only game he started the entire season. He did this against the #3 defense in the NFL, the Baltimore Ravens, on the road. In the remaining 15 games Matt Cassel had only one game where he had a QB rating higher than that against the #20 ranked defense Philadelphia. It took Brodie Croyle one game to do what Matt Cassel could do in 15, and Brodie Croyle sucks.

I'm throwing out concrete facts because the real fans obviously missed the "eye test" when watching him play. That is the easiest way to tell that he very clearly sucks donkey balls.

Beginner's luck for Croyle?

Thig Lyfe
09-24-2010, 12:45 AM

Hot.

KcMizzou
09-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Hot.I'm not convinced that isn't a dude.

Tribal Warfare
09-24-2010, 03:01 AM

from the man who coined the phrase "TrINT"

Mr. Kotter
09-24-2010, 11:41 AM
you suck mother****er

Dude, your bitterness and anger have escalated since your sex-change operation. Chill. You are lashing out. Perhaps you should consider switching drugs or even your therapist. Best wishes, man...er, eh girl.

Rausch
09-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Hot.

Seek help.

Also, Casshole is garbage.

He's fucking worse than Girlbac, Bono, AND Gannon's worst stretch.

He's only 2nd to Green in Green's first year when we had NOTHING.

Dude, flat out, open mouthed, SUCKS...

Fumblerooski
09-24-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not convinced that isn't a dude.

This...

Thig Lyfe
09-24-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm not convinced that isn't a dude.

I meant the watermelon.

I'm sexually attracted to the watermelon.