PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So...What's An Autographed HOF Player Plaque

philfree
09-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Worth? I have an Autoed Montana, Marino, E. Smith & M Allen pictures complete with authenticity. Are these really worth anything? I have an autoed D. Thomas too but it's not for sale.

PhilFree:arrow:

petegz28
09-23-2010, 08:56 PM
My guess is outright under $100. I haven't dabbled in the collection biz in years but it seemed pictures were never really a big ticket item as opposed to jersey, football or helmet or even a rare rookie card.

Then again I could be way off fucking base too.

petegz28
09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Here are just some quick comparisons I found on Montana:

Helmet $500 but I would guess even more. My DT helmet last I checked was almost $1000 before he was inducted

Football $400

Pic of Montana to Clark signed by BOTH $600.

petegz28
09-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Well, I found a link that is selling a 16x20 auto pic of Montana for $359. So maybe you could get $300 out of it?

philfree
09-23-2010, 09:03 PM
My guess is outright under $100. I haven't dabbled in the collection biz in years but it seemed pictures were never really a big ticket item as opposed to jersey, football or helmet or even a rare rookie card.

Then again I could be way off ****ing base too.

I'm not really interested in selling any of my stuff. Most of it I acquired as gifts and to me there's a ton of value in that fact alone. As I look'ed at all the stuff in my Chiefs Room I just wondered: Is any of this stuff really worth a penney?

I do have an Autoed Trent Green jersey and football. A DT roookie card, a Marshall Faulk rookie card...lot's of cards if I did'em out. No telling what I've givin away!

petegz28
09-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm not really interested in selling any of my stuff. Most of it I acquired as gifts and to me there's a ton of value in that fact alone. As I look'ed at all the stuff in my Chiefs Room I just wondered: Is any of this stuff really worth a penney?

I do have an Autoed Trent Green jersey and football. A DT roookie card, a Marshall Faulk rookie card...lot's of cards if I did'em out. No telling what I've givin away!

All I have autographed is a DT jersey and helmet. I have an Alex Gordon baseball and a DDJ bat but those are not worth shit right now. I have a pick of DT getting his 100th against Elway that I never could get signed before he passed away.

Param
09-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Worth? I have an Autoed Montana, Marino, E. Smith & M Allen pictures complete with authenticity. Are these really worth anything? I have an autoed D. Thomas too but it's not for sale.

It's a hard thing to sell. Who is the certificate of authenticity from? Your best chance is probably throwing them up on craigslist. Auto on a random plaque is a hard sell to another person.

Tribal Warfare
09-23-2010, 09:06 PM
I have a Reggie White autograph that's worth about $800

Param
09-23-2010, 09:07 PM
If people want to "collect" sigs/auto it's best to get them from a card company that was released in packs. Or from PSA/DNA or BGS

philfree
09-23-2010, 09:11 PM
I have a Reggie White autograph that's worth about $800

That's way cool.

LOL I have a Sly Morris mini helmet Auto. A gonzo too and a combo Jared Allen/Tmaba Hali mini. There for a second that Allen/Hali combo looked pretty cool:doh!: