PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Only Way You Attack the 49'ers is to run Jamaal Charles - A Lot.

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 02:53 AM
Well, perhaps we blitz a bit, and...well...fuck.

They gots to run Charles, yo.

Exploit the edges.

Force Willis out of the middle.

Fucking Haley is a mother fucking genius for setting up Jones as the "go to guy" for the first two game just for this specific matchup. The dude knew we would OMFGWTFPWNZR!!! the Chargers and then rifle shot the Browns using Jones as the featured back just to unleash Charles for this matchup.

I can only hope that Singletary can't read, which, seeing as he was a middle linebacker, is a potential serious probability, and he won't check this site out and figure out what the CP football geniuses have figured out - that Jamaal Charles is going to get the lion's share of carries on Sunday and juke, jive and jizziminator the Niners into a massive loss.

So says the Chiefs Planet, so it shall be!

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 03:07 AM
Oh, I forgot...

This thread needs more monkeys humping.

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85Ic_WVdo6s" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Holy shit! I ****ing forgot that this thread should have included funk jam belly dancing as well:

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZxJ9kfW-x-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 03:24 AM
I must have been high when I posted this! I forgot to include blasphemic stonings!

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIaORknS1Dk" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Buck
09-24-2010, 03:26 AM
I know I'm an opposing fan, but sometimes I hate football season on the planet.

Fritz88
09-24-2010, 03:35 AM

This JC thing has been too much.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 03:38 AM

Yeah...you'd understand a lot better if you weren't ingesting all that residual mercury, DDT toxins, spermaceti residue and civet cat waste product that drift up in into the San Diego Bay from the SE Asian Pacific Ocean currents.

You fuckers are so toxified, you're lucky you know your own name. You poor, stupid products of the global industrial revolution.

But, hey, go...um...yeah...that team.

But here the Chiefs fans sit, on a 2-0 season, about to go 3-0 as we face another toxified, fucked up product of those dolphin eating Asians. Those leg humping Niners are going to get reamed like an underaged prostitute lowballing herself at the Thailand Moon Festival.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/LOL_WUT_IRL.jpg

FlaChief58
09-24-2010, 05:36 AM
You forgot to remind everyone that Cassel sucks

Well, perhaps we blitz a bit, and...well...fuck.

They gots to run Charles, yo.

Exploit the edges.

Force Willis out of the middle.

Fucking Haley is a mother fucking genius for setting up Jones as the "go to guy" for the first two game just for this specific matchup. The dude knew we would OMFGWTFPWNZR!!! the Chargers and then rifle shot the Browns using Jones as the featured back just to unleash Charles for this matchup.

I can only hope that Singletary can't read, which, seeing as he was a middle linebacker, is a potential serious probability, and he won't check this site out and figure out what the CP football geniuses have figured out - that Jamaal Charles is going to get the lion's share of carries on Sunday and juke, jive and jizziminator the Niners into a massive loss.

So says the Chiefs Planet, so it shall be!

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 10:21 AM
You forgot to remind everyone that Cassel sucks

But I don't think Cassel sucks. I think he's middling at best though. Sure we could have better, but that's just not in the cards baby. Scotty did what he had to do to get a QB in here, and I don't think he could have done better at the time.

Don't worry though, Chief Planeteers - I think we'll be seeing a QBOTF for the Chiefs in one of the next two drafts.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Yeah...you'd understand a lot better if you weren't ingesting all that residual mercury, DDT toxins, spermaceti residue and civet cat waste product that drift up in into the San Diego Bay from the SE Asian Pacific Ocean currents.

You fuckers are so toxified, you're lucky you know your own name. You poor, stupid products of the global industrial revolution.

But, hey, go...um...yeah...that team.

But here the Chiefs fans sit, on a 2-0 season, about to go 3-0 as we face another toxified, fucked up product of those dolphin eating Asians. Those leg humping Niners are going to get reamed like an underaged prostitute lowballing herself at the Thailand Moon Festival.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/LOL_WUT_IRL.jpg

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/20/lolwut.gif

milkman
09-24-2010, 10:35 AM
It's good thing that KCbroncoHater posts here, otherwise Okung's sac would have no one to look down on intellectually.

-King-
09-24-2010, 10:38 AM
This whole Jamaal Charles thing has gone WAY WAY too far.

BigMeatballDave
09-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Who is this Jamaal Charles you speak of?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
JFC...

:facepalm:

FlaChief58
09-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Umm, that was sarcasm :facepalm: Everyone knows (even Pioli) that if Cassel continues to suck, his days are numbered

But I don't think Cassel sucks. I think he's middling at best though. Sure we could have better, but that's just not in the cards baby. Scotty did what he had to do to get a QB in here, and I don't think he could have done better at the time.

Don't worry though, Chief Planeteers - I think we'll be seeing a QBOTF for the Chiefs in one of the next two drafts.

Los Pollos Hermanos
09-24-2010, 11:36 AM
JFC...

Jamaal Fucking Charles?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Jamaal Fucking Charles?

:cuss::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

fakejamaalcharles
09-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Start me in your fantasy league this week

Los Pollos Hermanos
09-24-2010, 11:46 AM
lame

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM

Oh boy...

Rausch
09-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Run EVERYONE.

A LOT...

Saccopoo
09-24-2010, 12:29 PM

REP!
Jamaal Fucking Charles!!!!

EnviroMatt
09-24-2010, 02:02 PM

FTW. J F C.

beach tribe
09-24-2010, 02:25 PM
JFC...

Jamaal Foking Charles is right. He needs more carries, and we need more threads about how he needs more carries.

beach tribe
09-24-2010, 02:26 PM
REP!
Jamaal Fucking Charles!!!!

Beat me to it.

By a couple hrs actually.

beach tribe
09-24-2010, 02:27 PM
LOL. Everyone in this thread beat me to this stupid joke.