PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports 4 team NBA deal picking up steam

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Nets receive Carmello Anthony

Jazz receive Boris Diaw, cap relief

Charlotte gets Devin Harris

Nuggets get Derrick Favors, AK47, multiple draft picks.

Nets with Melo and Lopez would be moving in the right direction.

Bowser
09-24-2010, 12:14 PM
I think I've heard of Devin Harris, but couldn't tell you shit about the others involved in this trade, save Melo of course.

DJ's left nut
09-24-2010, 12:14 PM

Damn, the Jazz take it in the shorts right there.

How do they not even get a draft pick back? Diaw is awful and after losing Boozer, do they really have no interest in paying anyone this year? AK47 is overpaid, but he's not useless.

Decent haul for the Nuggets and Charlotte getting Harris is a bit of a coup for them; very nice player.

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 12:21 PM

How do they not even get a draft pick back? Diaw is awful and after losing Boozer, do they really have no interest in paying anyone this year? AK47 is overpaid, but he's not useless.

Decent haul for the Nuggets and Charlotte getting Harris is a bit of a coup for them; very nice player.

Jazz are saving 13 million. They want the tax relief.

tymania
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Link?

-King-
09-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Nets will be pretty good this year. 45 to 55 wins.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
09-24-2010, 12:33 PM
I think I've heard of Devin Harris, but couldn't tell you shit about the others involved in this trade, save Melo of course.

Harris was the guy involved in the Jason Kidd to Dallas trade. He's going to end up like Mike James, playing with like 9 teams before his career is done, I think.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-24-2010, 12:48 PM

That's still not nearly enough for them to compete. They trade away their second best player and their most talented player in order to get Anthony.

Seems like a 40 win team to me.

DaKCMan AP
09-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Doesn't matter.

http://www.nba.com/heat/photos/wallpaper1011_group2_1024.jpg

DaneMcCloud
09-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Doesn't matter.

LeBron James can eat shit.

He's the biggest pussy of all time, IMO.

I hope he completely falls on his face in Miami.

Fuck him.

DaKCMan AP
09-24-2010, 01:30 PM

Fuck him.

ROFL

blaise
09-24-2010, 01:42 PM
I was hoping the Rockets could work something out for him, actually. Maybe still if this is just talk.

Bane
09-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Doesn't matter.

Celevelands owner said they'd win one before LeBron!Bwaaa haa haaaaaaaa!
Posted via Mobile Device

Otis Day
09-24-2010, 01:59 PM

As a Jazz fan I would almost pack AK's bags. Dude is always hurt and pouts too much. However, I would have hoped to get more out of him than Boris Diaw. Getting Al Jefferson certainly lessens the impact of losing Boozer.

DaneMcCloud
09-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Celevelands owner said they'd win one before LeBron!Bwaaa haa haaaaaaaa!

I hope he's right

FloridaMan88
09-24-2010, 06:49 PM

**** him.

Jealousy at its finest.

Al Bundy
09-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Heat fans are right, it doesn't matter, Kobe Bryant still has the best team.

Bewbies
09-24-2010, 07:20 PM

**** him.

If everyone here quoted this it still wouldn't be said enough. :clap:

Jerm
09-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Miami better hope one or two of those three dopes don't go down to injury...they have shit for depth.

Apparently NJ wants Melo to sign en extension before they sign off on the deal...I don't get why he'd wanna go there but oh well, may not have a choice. It's pretty apparent his two choices, Chicago and NY, aren't exactly banging down Denver's door to make a deal.

Marco Polo
09-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Denver doesn't want what NY has, and Chicago doesn't want to give up Noah.
Posted via Mobile Device

okcchief
09-24-2010, 09:57 PM
It's all about the Thunder bitches!

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Doesn't matter.

3 players and 9 stiffs.

Erick Dampier is missing. What happened to that lock, genius?

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 09:59 PM
ROFL

Nothing will be more hilarious watching you make excuses when the 3 dickfaces don't bring a title home. Better brush up on your LeBron excuses now.

kcxiv
09-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Nets arent about competing this year anyways. Its about getting a free agent or 2 over there after they get Carmelo. They have the richest person in the world as their owner and they got Jay-Z as part owner. That will attract people. That and the fact that New Jersey Nets become The New York Nets fairly soon.

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 10:00 PM
I hope he's right

I don't think Cleveland will ever win.

The Bad Guy
09-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Nets arent about competing this year anyways. Its about getting a free agent or 2 over there after they get Carmelo. They have the richest person in the world as their owner and they got Jay-Z as part owner. That will attract people. That and the fact that New Jersey Nets become The New York Nets fairly soon.

Brooklyn.

Putting a downtown arena in Brooklyn will be great.

blaise
09-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Brooklyn.

Yeah, they want the Brooklyn Nets. Kids will be buying up Brooklyn gear like nobody's business.

RUSH
09-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Brooklyn.

Except for the hundreds of people that were kicked out of their homes by that corrupt piece of shit Bruce Ratner and the government. He will burn in hell one day that's for damn sure.

But good trade for the Nets and they can build upon this in a few years, but I don't understand it for Carmelo basketball wise. But the man wants his money before the lockout, I guess.

DaneMcCloud
09-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Jealousy at its finest.

Jealousy?

LMAO

Jealous of what, you fucking piece of shit?

DaneMcCloud
09-24-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't think Cleveland will ever win.

Neither do I, with or without the man with biggest vagina in the fucking universe.

I hope LeDouche is exiled to the Warriors or Clippers after his disastrous time in Miami.

FTR, I don't have a problem with Wade, Bosh, Riley or Miami.

But LeDouche can fuck himself. I hope he never wins anything.

EVER.

RUSH
09-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Neither do I, with or without the man with biggest vagina in the ****ing universe.

I hope LeDouche is exiled to the Warriors or Clippers after his disastrous time in Miami.

FTR, I don't have a problem with Wade, Bosh, Riley or Miami.

But LeDouche can **** himself. I hope he never wins anything.

EVER.

This.

I feel the same. I was indifferent about where he went and what he did. It's his life and his choice.

But once he did that stupid ****ing one hour special and then decided to piggyback on Wade then I lost all respect for that pussy.

He handled the whole FA process in the worst way possible. The one hour special really got to me.

He embarrassed himself, his family, his sponsors, and the whole state of Ohio.

He's an absolutely phenomenal player but a giant ****ing pussy. **** him.

-King-
09-24-2010, 10:45 PM
I like Wade. He's a good guy that doesn't draw too much attention on himself. With that said...as long as he's on the same team as LeFraud James, I hope he doesn't win a single thing.

And Mo Williams is the biggest pussy of all time. Anyone see that article on yahoo this past week? He wanted to quit basketball after LeBron left the team. WTF? Man the fuck up. With him as Cleveland's best player, I don't see them winning more than 35 this year. 25 is a real possibility.

-King-
09-24-2010, 10:48 PM
I've been telling people for a couple years now. In 3 years or maybe less, LeBron will take a backseat to Kevin Durant. Kevin durant is one of the greatest players right now, and isn't a douche like LeBron is.

Either way...Kobe > LeFraud :thumb:

Jerm
09-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Mo Williams was LeBron's bitch...no wonder he was heartbroken lol.

I told a pal of mine the other day that IMO Durant will win a ring before LeBron and I stand by it...once the Lakers' run ends, Durant and the Thunder will rise in the West.

Hell they might be dangerous this year.

Psyko Tek
09-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Doesn't matter.

they got one maybe 2 years before egos kill them
they win this year or implode

RUSH
09-24-2010, 11:06 PM
I love Durant and his game, but the guy will never be on LeBron's level.

LeBron is one of the biggest douchebags in sports, but they are made like him once every 20 years or so. He's phenomenal.

And as much as I hate it, I would be shocked if the Heat don't win the title for the next 4-5 years.

Art Vader
09-24-2010, 11:07 PM
doesn't matter.

http://i53.tinypic.com/sc72f4.jpg

penchief
09-24-2010, 11:15 PM

**** him.

The only star player who might be softer than James is Bosh. They're both pussies.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2010, 11:25 PM
It's all about the Thunder Sonics, bitches!

Yea!!!

DaneMcCloud
09-24-2010, 11:29 PM
The only star player who might be softer than James is Bosh. They're both pussies.

Yeah, but NO ONE has EVER pulled the type of pussy-assed shit that LeDouche pulled.

The guy COULD have been a FRANCHISE. He could have DEFINED a generation.

Instead, he showed that he's a fucking pussy and took the safe route.

Fuck him.

Forever.

Jerm
09-24-2010, 11:32 PM
I don't mind that he left Cleveland per say but they fact that he took the easy way out is a joke.

If you want to leave, go to New York...just goes to show that he's more Robin than Batman.

-King-
09-24-2010, 11:42 PM
I love Durant and his game, but the guy will never be on LeBron's level.

LeBron is one of the biggest douchebags in sports, but they are made like him once every 20 years or so. He's phenomenal.

And as much as I hate it, I would be shocked if the Heat don't win the title for the next 4-5 years.

I'll be shocked if they win more than one. They'll implode. James and Wade do basically the same thing so I see them fighting for the ball after a while. Atleast with the big 3 in Boston, they were all good at different things. In Miami, LeBron and Wade are pretty much the same type of player.

jbwm89
09-25-2010, 12:59 AM
Yeah, but NO ONE has EVER pulled the type of pussy-assed shit that LeDouche pulled.

The guy COULD have been a FRANCHISE. He could have DEFINED a generation.

Instead, he showed that he's a ****ing pussy and took the safe route.

**** him.

Forever.

for once I completely agree with everything you just said.

RUSH
09-25-2010, 06:05 AM
I'll be shocked if they win more than one. They'll implode. James and Wade do basically the same thing so I see them fighting for the ball after a while. Atleast with the big 3 in Boston, they were all good at different things. In Miami, LeBron and Wade are pretty much the same type of player.

I understand what your saying, but I don't see it.

I think Wade will be the primary scorer and LeBron will be the primary facilitator and playmaker. LeBron is obviously happy and content playing second fiddle, so I don't see him getting jealous or looking for his. He's an extremely unselfish player.

His passing and playmaking are godly and the best part of his game. I wouldn't be surprised if he averages a triple double. We're looking at Magic Johnson part two.

Of course they can switch those roles based on matchup and who is hot, but that is the way I see it unfolding most of the time.