PDA

View Full Version : Football Wow! Singletary has some thin skin. Bay area sports anchor gets the boot!

wazu
09-26-2010, 07:37 AM
I have been a Singletary fan, but he is starting to come off as a buffoon. The guy doing the interview is unbelievably respectful even though Singletary acts like an ass.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45aZduegIgw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45aZduegIgw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bay-Area-anchor-famous-for-Singletary-interview-;_ylt=AgFrefKF6oSOaioNPMAJ6uRDubYF?urn=nfl-272248 (Here's the story about the sports anchor that got booted.)

I'd to a copy and paste, but it's one of those yahoo pages where the formatting would take forever.

Bane
09-26-2010, 07:57 AM
STFU

DBOSHO
09-26-2010, 08:45 AM
I hope we roll on em with the skates after seeing that. What an asshole.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-26-2010, 08:59 AM
God he sucks. No reason to root for him. Worse than Rex Ryan

DrRyan
09-26-2010, 08:59 AM
Wow. Coming off a little desperate Mike. The guy doing the interview could not have been any more professional. Looks like Singletary may be in over his head.

wazu
09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
I can't believe the anchor lost his job (at least this part of it) over the thing. Asking the coach about a known hot topic, teeing it up in a favorable way, and basically kissing his ass while doing it apparently wasn't nice enough. I can't imagine the firestorm we would have in KC if this had happened here.

notorious
09-26-2010, 09:17 AM
I can't imagine the firestorm we would have on Chiefsplanet if this had happened here.

FYP

COchief
09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Singletary is the dumbest coach in the NFL by a million miles, he makes Herm look like Einstein. "Durr my team is down at halftime, maybe if I show the team my nutsack it will inspire them"

I feel bad for 9ers fans, I would stop watching football if he was coaching the Chiefs.

KCrockaholic
09-26-2010, 10:26 AM
LMAO what a jackass. I respected him as a coach at one time. But he has shown to be a piece of shit over the last 2 or 3 years. He will be out of a head coaching job soon.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Singletary is the dumbest coach in the NFL by a million miles, he makes Herm look like Einstein. "Durr my team is down at halftime, maybe if I show the team my nutsack it will inspire them"

I feel bad for 9ers fans, I would stop watching football if he was coaching the Chiefs.

ROFL

Nero's Neptune
09-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah..... he seems just a tiny bit unstable...

jjjayb
09-26-2010, 02:25 PM
I hope this reporter calls him for a follow up interview after todays game. It should start something like this:

"hey coach, first off let me say, eat a dick!"

GloryDayz
09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Wow, Mike's a pussy! Can't take it!!!

Oh Snap
09-27-2010, 12:41 AM
He had an opportunity to explain himself...but you know the ol saying "ignorance is bliss". Singletary is a dumbass!

I loved how Haley snubbed him after todays game. Singletary got his TD by god! It only came at the cost of having one of his starting wide outs getting injured in mop up time... Easily the worst coach in the NFL right now.

Saccopoo
09-27-2010, 01:03 AM
I wouldn't hire Singletary as a bouncer at a strip club for fear of lawsuits where he's beating people up because they sneezed in the general direction of a dancer.

Dude is psycho.

Go get 'em Pants Down Mike!

T-post Tom
09-27-2010, 04:30 AM
"There's a rat in that newsroom."

bkkcoh
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
I certainly wish the Chiefs would have been able to score a touchdown after the 49ers ued a timeout when the Chiefs had the ball on offense late 4th quarter. That was really uncalled for being down 4 tds. It kind of serves him right that a 49er WR got injured on the last play of the game because of Singletary!

Take your butt-whipping and get back to the Bay.

penguinz
09-27-2010, 09:37 AM
He had an opportunity to explain himself...but you know the ol saying "ignorance is bliss". Singletary is a dumbass!

I loved how Haley snubbed him after todays game. Singletary got his TD by god! It only came at the cost of having one of his starting wide outs getting injured in mop up time... Easily the worst coach in the NFL right now.Gunther Cunningham v2