PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Gold Men Are Coming.....

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 09:00 AM
to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the NFC.

The Niners are loaded on offense and basically have all the skilled players a team can have. Michael Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Gore, Westbrook, and don't forget about Alex. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved over the last few weeks and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our devensive backfield is improved and our LB's are the best in the business with the likes of Patrick Willis, Manny Lawson, and Haralson. With Spikes out, Navarro Bowman is no slouch. Also, our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run, but pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team, but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on....

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Thomas Jones, a former Cardinal, knows exactly what the Niners bring to the game. Chambers looks like crap and your QB play is unimpressive with Matt Cassel. Todd Haley is on the worst coaches in the NFL....

The Niners are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the NFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

GO-GO-GO-GO Niners!

PF

"Pioli Does Not Pay"

OnTheWarpath15
09-26-2010, 09:03 AM
LMAO

phisherman
0-2 and one of the new powerhouse teams in the NFC?

Shaid
This should be posted in the Chiefs lockerroom. Although, I'm not sure laughter is conducive to winning.

OnTheWarpath15
09-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Let's see how many folks miss the connection here.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM

ROFL Probably quite a few

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM
So............ you're saying the Chiefs might lose ?

AndChiefs
09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
You missed the part about Navarro Bowman not just being a worthy replacement but being HOF worthy...if only he wasn't stuck behind Takeo Spikes (another first-balloter).

bevischief
09-26-2010, 09:12 AM

ROFL

They are ever where.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time the Chiefs made it to the playoffs? You beat a lowly Brown team and all of a sudden you believe that you are Super Bowl bound? The Niners lost to the Saints last week and it was a close game. Yes we came up on the short end of the stick but we picked up where we left off of last year. Plus, this team is experienced enough to not only get to the Super Bowl, but win it...

St. Louis felt how good we were becoming last year when we went to their house and kicked their tails...

I'm not saying that the Chiefs are not a good team, especially with the weapon you have in Jones but remember that we know him well from his days with the Cardinals. Charles is a real playmaker but teams don't run the ball against the Niners. THAT IS A FACT! Matt Cassel is going to have to beat us with his arm and that opens him up to serious pressure from our D. Plus, Matt Cassel hasn't taken the team anywhere so I'm too worried about him at this point...

No more Hill to screw up games for the Niners and Detroit has to deal with him now. The Niners have Alex Smith, a guy that can stretch the field with all of his weapons. Alex is going to show you why the Niners are the best team in the NFC. HE'S NO FLUKE!

And never, ever underestimate Singletary. He's made improvements on the Niners and he is one of the best in the business. He makes the necessary adjustments based on his talent available...

The Chiefs better protect Cassel and execute to perfection if they have a shot at beating the Niners...

GO-GO-GO-GO Niners!

PF

"Pioli Does Not Pay"

boogblaster
09-26-2010, 09:36 AM
All shit aside it should be a close game .. however I think Niners will be out-coached today ....

Baby Lee
09-26-2010, 10:18 AM
'St. Louis felt how good we were becoming last year when we went to their house and kicked their tails...'

is that the NFL version of 'I totally beat up Sheldon Cooper?'

Hammock Parties
09-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Gay Men are cumming...

Bane
09-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time the Chiefs made it to the playoffs? You beat a lowly Brown team and all of a sudden you believe that you are Super Bowl bound? The Niners lost to the Saints last week and it was a close game. Yes we came up on the short end of the stick but we picked up where we left off of last year. Plus, this team is experienced enough to not only get to the Super Bowl, but win it...

St. Louis felt how good we were becoming last year when we went to their house and kicked their tails...

I'm not saying that the Chiefs are not a good team, especially with the weapon you have in Jones but remember that we know him well from his days with the Cardinals. Charles is a real playmaker but teams don't run the ball against the Niners. THAT IS A FACT! Matt Cassel is going to have to beat us with his arm and that opens him up to serious pressure from our D. Plus, Matt Cassel hasn't taken the team anywhere so I'm too worried about him at this point...

No more Hill to screw up games for the Niners and Detroit has to deal with him now. The Niners have Alex Smith, a guy that can stretch the field with all of his weapons. Alex is going to show you why the Niners are the best team in the NFC. HE'S NO FLUKE!

And never, ever underestimate Singletary. He's made improvements on the Niners and he is one of the best in the business. He makes the necessary adjustments based on his talent available...

The Chiefs better protect Cassel and execute to perfection if they have a shot at beating the Niners...

GO-GO-GO-GO Niners!

PF

"Pioli Does Not Pay"

Shit! Best thing for the Worety Whiners is keeping Casshole in @ QB.:shake:STFU
Welcome to 0-3!

Shogun
09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
The 49ers are intimidating this year

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x99/samuraipizzacriss/golddust.jpg
http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesG/golddust_99apr23.jpg
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/golddust.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Cmon guys http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68629

Bane
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
This has to be the shittiest QB match up of the week eh?

Rain Man
09-26-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm pretty darn worried about this game.

Oh, wait. It's not 1988.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm not a Niner fan guys. Click on the link ROFL

teedubya
09-26-2010, 10:34 AM
That thread was a classic. Wasn't that guy a fireman or something?

Bane
09-26-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm pretty darn worried about this game.

Oh, wait. It's not 1988.

Me too,but mainly because of our QB problem.Hopefully we can keep Gore under 150 and maybe force ........... Whoever their shitty ass QB is into making a failing attempt to beat us at the end.

teedubya
09-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Oh yeah, Crime Fighter. LMAO

Gracie Dean
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
:D

Sandyskc
09-26-2010, 04:01 PM
ROFL

mlyonsd
09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
We missed it. Or is it still impending? WTF? Stand down everybody.

keg in kc
09-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Heh, I doubt more than a third of the posters on the planet these days has any idea what this thread's about. LMAO

Well done.

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 04:29 PM
A bunch of spewed feces

Fail

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Fail

Hardly ROFL. Read up on your Planet history. Post 16.