PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rep for ideas for Dane McCloud on the Chiefs Being 3-0

Dave Lane
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Well all preseason since August 3 when I said I think the Chiefs have a good chance at going into the bye at 3-0 and beating SF at home, I've been posted in Dane's Sig as the ultimate homer and dumbass for saying such homeristic things.

Plus other comments like

**** you, Dave. You're a ****ing football idiot.

So I leave it to you the patrons of Chiefsplanet, what is fitting for Dane? He has to post his own quote as his sig for 3 games? Sig for season? Nothing He's a good dude or?

Heres His Quote:

DaneMcCloud
There is a 0% chance the Chiefs open the season at 3-0.

I'd say there is a 25% percent chance they open the season at 0-3.

Any posts with ideas in the poll or not get free rep!

3-0 Bitches!!!!

CupidStunt
09-26-2010, 02:29 PM
He's a stupid idiot with nothing better to do in life than type junk on a football message board.

Nuff said.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Well all preseason since August 3 when I said I think the Chiefs have a good chance at going into the bye at 3-0 and beating SF at home, I've been posted in Dane's Sig as the ultimate homer and dumbass for saying such homeristic things.

Plus other comments like

So I leave it to you the patrons of Chiefsplanet, what is fitting for Dane? He has to post his own quote as his sig for 3 games? Sig for season? Nothing He's a good dude or?

3-0 Bitches!!!!

Just laugh and enjoy...

3-0

Hammock Parties
Dane has been hoisted by his own petard. Finally.

keg in kc
Man, what is with you guys today? The Chiefs win an awesome game and the first thing that comes to mind is Dane McCloud?

Delano
09-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Dane is ChiefsPlanet's keystone.

KCrockaholic
09-26-2010, 02:31 PM
He was wrong. He's wrong just as much as anyone else. Problem is, he has a hard time admitting it, and he holds onto his beliefs and will fight with them whether or not they are correct.

Smed1065
09-26-2010, 02:32 PM
He has to not be mean for a year? LOL

Keep his sig for a year?

Has to let CP members party at his place and pay airfare and baggage for all?

:D

Bane
09-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Steel cage death match for all the marbles!

beach tribe
09-26-2010, 02:34 PM
The rest of the season sounds like a good punishment for treason.

notorious
09-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Man, what is with you guys today? The Chiefs win an awesome game and the first thing that comes to mind is Dane McCloud?

This.

Sully
09-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Just enjoy being right.
It's far more fun just letting it hang there than to take some silly jab, IMO.

DaFace
09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
I voted for the "apologize" option, but it's more to the Planet than to Dane. The bickering is annoying, especially in the middle of a great win.

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Dane is the biggest fucking idiot in 3===A-r-r-o-w-W-o-o===D

period.

His idiocy is now epic status.

Slainte
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM
**** you, Dave. You ARE a ****ing football idiot.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Dane should have his username changed to Dane McClueless.

Bwana
09-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Aww fug it. If you would of had to bet your life that the Chiefs would be 3-0 would you have done it? That's what I thought. Enjoy the 3-0 Sparkie, it's a fantastic thing.

Marcellus
09-26-2010, 02:44 PM

That says as much about Dane as it does anything else. Seriously, when you are that adamant about your OPINION and you are WRONG you have to eat shit sometimes.

It comes with the territory.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 02:44 PM

Plus other comments like

3-0 Bitches!!!!

Dave, I was GOING to start a thread today giving you props for your prediction AND point out that my preseason prediction was wrong (I HAVE, however, picked the Chiefs to win the past two weeks after picking them to lose against San Diego).

But, go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

:shake:

Dave Lane
09-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh his quote in my sig!

Bugeater
Eh, I can't say shit, I didn't see a 3-0 start coming either.

Delano
Aww fug it. If you would of had to bet your life that the Chiefs would be 3-0 would you have done it? That's what I thought. Enjoy the 3-0 Sparkie, it's a fantastic thing.

This AND we have Elway 2.0 at QB!

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Oh his quote in my sig!

It has been, Dave.

Again, I was going to start a thread but I guess you're just too cool for that to happen.

Delano
Oh his quote in my sig!

That is classy. How's the view from the high road?

notorious
Eh, I can't say shit, I didn't see a 3-0 start coming either.

Anyone that claims that they predicted 3-0 needs to go to Vegas.

BigMeatballDave
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
He was wrong. He's wrong just as much as anyone else. Problem is, he has a hard time admitting it, and he holds onto his beliefs and will fight with them whether or not they are correct.Actually, I think Dane is pretty good at admitting when he's wrong.
Mecca is the one who NEVER admits when he's wrong. I'll be surprised if he makes an appearance.

Bugeater
09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Anyone that claims that they predicted 3-0 needs to go to Vegas.
Yeah but I didn't even predict that many wins for the entire season.

Dave Lane
09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
I voted for the "apologize" option, but it's more to the Planet than to Dane. The bickering is annoying, especially in the middle of a great win.

I definitely apologize to any that are offended including Mr. McCloud if he feels it is fitting. I certainly would have taken my beat down had we been 0-3 and looked like shit.

This is my celebration that sometimes things can go right for the Chiefs and we are headed up. That's my positive message, not at all a bitching thread in my mind!

BigMeatballDave
09-26-2010, 02:50 PM
I'll take this opportunity to remind Chiefscounty he was wrong about them starting 0-6 :D

Bugeater
09-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Actually, I think Dane is pretty good at admitting when he's wrong.
Mecca is the one who NEVER admits when he's wrong. I'll be surprised if he makes an appearance.
That's very true.

WHERE THE HELL IS MECCA?

http://bullmurph.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/simpsons.jpg

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 02:51 PM
He was wrong.

Yes. My "Preseason" prediction was wrong. But at least I made a prediction.

He's wrong just as much as anyone else.

WRONG.

And if this is what you think, I dare you to prove otherwise.

I've nailed the Chiefs final record three years running. Gives us something of substance.

Problem is, he has a hard time admitting it, and he holds onto his beliefs and will fight with them whether or not they are correct.

Go fuck yourself.

I have NEVER ONCE not admitted when I was "wrong".

To avoid getting called out like Douchefucks like yourself, I'll NOT give a preseason prediction, okay?

teedubya
09-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah but I didn't even predict that many wins for the entire season.

I'm with you. I thought we'd go 7-9. But no way we only win 4 more games. Most likely 7 more games. We should easily be 10-6 this year, now.

They are TOTALLY fucking up our draft pick slot, though. ROFL

LOCOChief
09-26-2010, 02:54 PM
It's really hard to vote in this poll because you're both DICK's.

that said

How bout them CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

Fritz88
09-26-2010, 02:54 PM
We should apologize and rep Dane for bringing his name into this.

Bane
09-26-2010, 02:55 PM
It's really hard to vote in this poll because you're both DICK's.

that said

How bout them CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

We should apologize and rep Dane for bringing his name into this.
**** you!

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 02:55 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231494

Here's the thread.

For the record, I didn't insult anyone or call them names for their predictions.

My prediction at that time for the season was 6-10.

I didn't say a single thing about Dave's prediction. Look it up.

KCrockaholic
09-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Yes. My "Preseason" prediction was wrong. But at least I made a prediction.

WRONG.

And if this is what you think, I dare you to prove otherwise.

I've nailed the Chiefs final record three years running. Gives us something of substance.

Go **** yourself.

I have NEVER ONCE not admitted when I was "wrong".

To avoid getting called out like Douche****s like yourself, I'll NOT give a preseason prediction, okay?

Go pout in the corner.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Go pout in the corner.

You're such a fucking pussy.

LMAO

Shut the fuck you fucking moron.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:04 PM

Plus other comments like

3-0 Bitches!!!!

Where did I insult you or anyone else, Dave?

KCrockaholic
09-26-2010, 03:06 PM
You're such a ****ing pussy.

LMAO

Shut the **** you ****ing moron.

Oh no. McDouche is calling me names again.

I'm putting your scumbag ass on ignore. So don't bother anymore.

jspchief
09-26-2010, 03:07 PM
It's not like I've never been wrong before. Like that time I was having lunch with Cameron Crowe and the Queen of England in my buddy George Lucas' beach house. I said that Cameron's Maserati was an '09 when it was actually a '10. I almost spit out my '03 Dom Perignon at that gaffe

/Dane

AustinChief
09-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Didn't Dane already give Dave props last week for having the balls to predict 3-0 before the season...

Dave did you somehow miss this already?

Lemme see if I can find it...

pr_capone
09-26-2010, 03:11 PM
It's not like I've never been wrong before. Like that time I was having lunch with Cameron Crowe and the Queen of England in my buddy George Lucas' beach house. I said that Cameron's Maserati was an '09 when it was actually a '10. I almost spit out my '03 Dom Perignon at that gaffe

/Dane

LMAO

Gonzo
09-26-2010, 03:16 PM
JFC

You girls need to get along. You two bicker so much that I'll bet your periods are synchronized each month.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Oh no. McDouche is calling me names again.

I'm putting your scumbag ass on ignore. So don't bother anymore.

You're a fucking pussy.

You proclaim that I'm wrong "as much as anyone", yet you fail to back it up.

You're fucking mouthy, whiny teenager.

Go whack to your mom.

chiefzilla1501
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Meh, whatever. Few people have taken as big a punch in the stomach from Dane as I have, but I still enjoy him more often than not. I really don't think it's necessary to single anybody out or have threads to rub it in his face. In his defense, while he's waffled at times about the 2010 draft, he's largely supported it.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
I am a total Dane homer. You should absolutely apologize to Dane for this thread.

DANE ROCKS!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!111!!1!1

Dinny

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Didn't Dane already give Dave props last week for having the balls to predict 3-0 before the season...

Dave did you somehow miss this already?

Lemme see if I can find it...

Yes, I did.

kstater
09-26-2010, 03:23 PM

I'm paraphrasing, but his first post last week after the win was something like "I see from the stat line they played like shit, was it bad coaching?."

CaliforniaChief
09-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh stop this madness. We could all be pinned up on a board for things we say that don't come true. All of us.

And now, instead of basking in the afterglow of an impressive win, we once again turn on each other like kindergartners.

Coach
09-26-2010, 03:27 PM

Absolutely.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM

Where did I insult you or anyone else, Dave?

Still waiting

pr_capone
09-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Still waiting

So am I.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6994688&postcount=40

If you can cross your arms and tap your foot waiting for an answer I guess I will too.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:39 PM
So am I.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6994688&postcount=40

If you can cross your arms and tap your foot waiting for an answer I guess I will too.

Dude, come on. That's a completely different subject.

Music is subjective to the listener. There are no right or wrong answers. Enjoy what you enjoy and disregard the opinion of anyone else because in the end, all that matters is what matters to you.

pr_capone
09-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Dude, come on. That's a completely different subject.

Music is subjective to the listener. There are no right or wrong answers. Enjoy what you enjoy and disregard the opinion of anyone else because in the end, all that matters is what matters to you.

Yes, its a different subject but no, it's the same thing.

You accused me of saying something I didn't and when I asked for proof you went *poof. Never heard back from you on the subject.

Don't get me wrong Dane. I'm not mad at ya.

Just found it interesting/amusing that you would imply that I hate something but when asked for proof you disappear. Then here you are on the other side of the equation demanding proof.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 03:52 PM

You accused me of saying something I didn't and when I asked for proof you went *poof. Never heard back from you on the subject.

Don't get me wrong Dane. I'm not mad at ya.

Just found it interesting/amusing that you would imply that I hate something but when asked for proof you disappear. Then here you are on the other side of the equation demanding proof.

Where's the thread? Link me.

Quite honestly, it was a boring topic and had nothing to do with "disappearing".

pr_capone
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Where's the thread? Link me.

Quite honestly, it was a boring topic and had nothing to do with "disappearing".

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6994688#post6994688

luv
09-26-2010, 03:54 PM
I am putting you all in time out. Get to your corners and prepare to be spanked.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd just like Dave to link us to my insult of his 3-0 prediction and to tell why he felt the need to start this thread.

King_Chief_Fan
09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
you simply give him the Dane remark back:

fuck you dumb ass

He'll understand

jspchief
09-26-2010, 04:17 PM
I'd just like Dave to link us to my insult of his 3-0 prediction and to tell why he felt the need to start this thread.So you posted it in your sig because you agreed with his prediction?

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:29 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6994688#post6994688

I just reread that entire thread and I still don't know what you're expecting from me.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:30 PM
So you posted it in your sig because you agreed with his prediction?

I posted in my sig before Week One because I thought it was a very bold prediction.

I brought it up after week one and again after week two, giving him props for it.

And apparently, before this thread was even started, he wasn't even aware that I had it as my sig.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:32 PM

It is absolutely not the "same thing".

I linked to the thread where Dave predicted 3-0 and nowhere in that thread did I insult anyone, including Dave.

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 04:32 PM
I posted in my sig before Week One because I thought it was a very bold prediction.

You are such a liar. You and everyone else knows you posted it in your sig because you thought it wouldn't happen. You were wrong...What is so hard about admitting it? Yes, of course you thought it was 'bold.' But you also said it had a ZERO percent chance of success. You posted in your sig to show what an 'idiot' Dave is. Well who is the idiot now?

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:36 PM
You are such a liar. You and everyone else knows you posted it in your sig because you thought it wouldn't happen. You were wrong...What is so hard about admitting it? Yes, of course you thought it was 'bold.' But you also said it had a ZERO percent chance of success. You posted in your sig to show what an 'idiot' Dave is. Well who is the idiot now?

Oh, fuck you, n00b. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And IF you were correct, why didn't I pull the pussy stunt of removing it when the Chiefs were 1-0, 2-0 or even at halftime today?

Go fuck yourself.

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh, **** you, n00b. You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

And IF you were correct, why didn't I pull the pussy stunt of removing it when the Chiefs were 1-0, 2-0 or even at halftime today?

Go **** yourself.

OHHHH SUUURRRRREE

You want us to believe the ONLY reason you posted it in your sig is because it was so BOLD hahahahahaa......

You were so awestruck by how BOLD his prediction was that you commemorated it in your sig....

HAGHAHAHHAHAHA

Wow. just wow...

Smed1065
09-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Nice but I see your prediction got erased from the sigs.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6936381#post6936381)

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:42 PM
OHHHH SUUURRRRREE

You want us to believe the ONLY reason you posted it in your sig is because it was so BOLD hahahahahaa......

You were so awestruck by how BOLD his prediction was that you commemorated it in your sig....

HAGHAHAHHAHAHA

Wow. just wow...

Fuck you.

I could have removed it from my sig at ANY TIME during this season and few, if ANY would have noticed.

Go fuck your brother, you fucking inbred douchebag mult.

shocked
09-26-2010, 04:42 PM
He's a stupid idiot with nothing better to do in life than type junk on a football message board.

Nuff said.

yes

Smed1065
09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Fuck you.

I could have removed it from my sig at ANY TIME during this season and few, if ANY would have noticed.

Go fuck your brother, you fucking inbred douchebag mult.

Wonder why most do not believe you did not use cuss words, in any thread.

:doh!:

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
**** you.

Then you would be an even bigger douche, and yes people wouldve noticed.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Then you would be an even bigger douche, and yes people wouldve noticed.

So, I'm a douche for being a man and keeping it in my sig line even though I was clearly wrong, and I'd have been a douche if I had removed it?

LMAO

Fuck you.

AustinChief
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM
OHHHH SUUURRRRREE

HAGHAHAHHAHAHA

Wow. just wow...

Not my fight, but I will say that whatever reason he posted it to begin with.... after week 2 (maybe even after week 1 but I only saw the post last week) He stated very clearly that he didn't agree with the prediction initially but thought it took balls and so would leave it in his sig.

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Why does my prediction on 8/14/2010 carry more weight than my predictions over the past three weeks, where I've voted for the Chiefs to win at Cleveland & at home against San Francisco?

Some of you fuckers have some serious issues.

UTChief
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Sig for season

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
So, I'm a douche for being a man and keeping it in my sig line even though I was clearly wrong, and I'd have been a douche if I had removed it?

LMAO

**** you.

You pretending you left your sig up to 'be a man' is the icing on the cake.

wow you are such a man it has been what, a couple of HOURS since the game?? HAHAHAHA

boogblaster
09-26-2010, 04:50 PM
such bitterness on such a fine day

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 05:03 PM
You pretending you left your sig up to 'be a man' is the icing on the cake.

wow you are such a man it has been what, a couple of HOURS since the game?? HAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up, Mult.

Who are you, Kotter?

DaneMcCloud
09-26-2010, 05:06 PM
such bitterness on such a fine day

Apparently, I'm more important than a Chiefs victory, even though I picked them to win.

shocked
09-26-2010, 05:10 PM
This is a Phillip Rivers level meltdown.

:eek:

09-26-2010, 05:10 PM

Here's the thread.

For the record, I didn't insult anyone or call them names for their predictions.

My prediction at that time for the season was 6-10.

I didn't say a single thing about Dave's prediction. Look it up.
copy cat:thumb:

Bane
09-26-2010, 05:14 PM
:shake:

TheGuardian
09-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Where the fuck is Mecca?

Is it just me or does he ALWAYS disappear after a big win? Last year it was after the Steelers and Donkeys. Now it's after starting 3-0 and a big win over the 9ers.

I've said all along and I won't waver on it, Mecca is NOT a Chiefs fan. At all.

stevieray
09-26-2010, 05:30 PM
switch names for a week.

dane lane and dave mccloud

T-post Tom
09-27-2010, 04:43 AM
I am putting you all in time out. Get to your corners and prepare to be spanked.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe all of that training will finally pay off for the former Boy Scouts in the group... :)

http://music.slsa.sa.gov.au/view/I1270586x/zsmi1270586x_s001_fc.jpg

Simply Red
09-27-2010, 05:53 AM
I love Dane, I don't need anyones approval for that. One of my best friends in this joint.

Bane
09-27-2010, 05:56 AM
I love Dane, I don't need anyones approval for that. One of my best friends in this joint.

You kill me Red.ROFL

DaKCMan AP
09-27-2010, 05:59 AM
This thread is stupid.

Bane
09-27-2010, 06:01 AM
This thread is stupid.

Awesome!

Bane
09-27-2010, 06:01 AM
I still suggest a barbed wire cage match to the death.Fuck all the pussy ass sig bullshit! LETS GET IT ON BITCHES!

Delano
09-27-2010, 06:24 AM
Where the **** is Mecca?

Is it just me or does he ALWAYS disappear after a big win? Last year it was after the Steelers and Donkeys. Now it's after starting 3-0 and a big win over the 9ers.

I've said all along and I won't waver on it, Mecca is NOT a Chiefs fan. At all.

You could have done thi^s or you could have searched for his posts and quietly realized he popped in and mentioned the Chiefs played "pretty damn well."

TheGuardian
09-27-2010, 08:17 AM
You could have done thi^s or you could have searched for his posts and quietly realized he popped in and mentioned the Chiefs played "pretty damn well."

Well good for him. However after a loss we get a full blown version of Mecca where everyone from Pioli to Haley sucks balls and how every draft choice selected is a bust. When the Chiefs win it's either no posts at all (like last year after the Steelers and Broncos wins) or something like "good win", and that's it.

Dave Lane
09-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Actually I think Dane and Mecca and everyone is taking all this extremely well. Of course its easier to swallow when you are 3-0. I just saw progress with this team and superb coaching which is what lead me to making the prediction. And if Dane didn't sig me up I'm not sure I would have remembered the prediction anyway.

Really honest and truly folks we are making progress. There will be setbacks on games we think we should win but damn it feels good to be out from under Herm / Carl and headed in the right direction.

philfree
09-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Dane shouldn't be able to insult anyone for a whole month. No ****You's or anything of the sort. I have 50cents that says he can't do it!

PhilFree:arrow:

Dave Lane
09-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Dane shouldn't be able to insult anyone for a whole month. No ****You's or anything of the sort. I have 50cents that says he can't do it!

PhilFree:arrow:

Hell, being 3-0 is hard enough lets not really test whether or not there is a god. :)

L.A. Chieffan
09-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Obsessed much?

the Talking Can
09-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Well good for him. However after a loss we get a full blown version of Mecca where everyone from Pioli to Haley sucks balls and how every draft choice selected is a bust. When the Chiefs win it's either no posts at all (like last year after the Steelers and Broncos wins) or something like "good win", and that's it.

you sound like a pussy

vailpass
09-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Dave Loon achieving new levels of punk.

Pitt Gorilla
09-27-2010, 10:28 AM

Plus other comments like

Heres His Quote:

DaneMcCloud

3-0 Bitches!!!!It seems pretty clear that Dane has no discernible knowledge of percentages. I mean, a ZERO percent chance?

Jenson71
09-27-2010, 10:31 AM
It seems pretty clear that Dane has no discernible knowledge of percentages. I mean, a ZERO percent chance?