PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Matt Cassel is AFC West's HEPOTW

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 06:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/17873/page/player-of-the-week/afc-west-high-energy-player

AFC West High Energy Player of the Week
By Bill Williamson

A look at a player who gave his team a significant boost in Week 3:

Matt Cassel put the Chiefs on his shoulders on Sunday against San Francisco.The Kansas City Chiefs are playing with an unmatched energy in the AFC West. That’s a big reason why this young team is one of three 3-0 teams in the NFL. They have a two-game lead in the division as they head to their bye week.

You can go any number of directions on why the Chiefs are energized, but this week we’re going to the center of attention -- quarterback Matt Cassel.

Sunday, in a 31-10 win over San Francisco, the embattled quarterback may have energized his Kansas City career. After being criticized for not playing very well in the first two games despite the Chiefs’ hot start, Cassel was a big reason why Kansas City routed San Francisco, showing he can help his team win.

Cassel threw for three touchdowns and completed 16 of 27 passes for 250 yards. The highlight of the day was a 45-yard touchdown pass to receiver Dwayne Bowe on a trick play. The Chiefs are flying high and their quarterback has proved he can be a part of the show.

WTF. Way to write an article based on the stat line. :shake:

And this has to be the lamest excuse for a weekly award I've seen.:facepalm:

Shogun
09-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Cassel = Elway

Did you forget?

Duck Dog
09-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Cassel didn't have a good game?

Ralphy Boy
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM

Pioli made it up.

stevieray
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
:popcorn:

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2010, 06:19 PM
It just pains people to see the guy get even an ounce of credit ROFL

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 06:22 PM

It just pains people to see the guy get even an ounce of credit ROFL

Yes he had a good game. But you really think he deserves an award over many other Chiefs? Even one as ridiculously unnecessary as this one?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Yes he had a good game. But you really think he deserves an award over many other Chiefs? Even one as ridiculously unnecessary as this one?

I had never even heard of this award until now, but if they thought he was deserving so be it.

RealSNR
09-28-2010, 06:30 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0927/nfl_u_mattcts_300.jpg

Gay.

Even gayer is the fact that on the website, they have a link next to this picture that says +enlarge

Buck
09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
New nickname: Matty Fucking Ballgame!

cdcox
09-28-2010, 06:34 PM
I piss in Bill Williamson's coffee.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-28-2010, 06:37 PM
So it was prophesied, so it begins.

If we win 9 games the groundswell of support for Cassel as the QBOTF will be like the Indonesian tsunami.

Fish
09-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Caaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww?

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3122/caaaaaaaw.gif

Deberg_1990
09-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Hes the whaaat? Hepatitis A player of the week?

DeezNutz
09-28-2010, 06:48 PM

If we win 9 games the groundswell of support for Cassel as the QBOTF will be like the Indonesian tsunami.

5 more wins and the guy doesn't deserve at least one more year?!? What did you expect? A SB in year 2?

FlaChief58
09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Cassel had a good game as did nearly everyone else on the team. The dismanteling of the 9ers was a complete team effort wich is what any good team must do to be sucessful week in and out. A meaningless award that noone has heard of is nice, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter as long as everyone on the team is doing what they have to do to keep winning.

I love the fact that the players on this team aren't hanging their hats on the past, but are looking forward to the next task at hand. Let's keep it going in Indi! Go Chiefs!

Rasputin
09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Wat ever:rolleyes: The play MCluster flew into the endzone now that was high energy to extreme there.

Brandon Flowers brought "IT" on every play!

Hali Sacks

Jones & Charles both ran over 90yds

That's just a few that deserve more praize than Cassel.

LaChapelle
09-28-2010, 06:52 PM
I hope this gives him more confidence and makes him more decisive
this team is only as good as it's weakest link

dirk digler
09-28-2010, 07:02 PM
I am not a Cassel fan but I do hope he continues to improve which only means good news for the team.

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 07:03 PM

This is my worry. If we go undefeated and win the SB I still want the Chiefs to draft a QB.

dirk digler
09-28-2010, 07:06 PM
This is my worry. If we go undefeated and win the SB I still want the Chiefs to draft a QB.

LMAO

:spock:

LaChapelle
09-28-2010, 07:13 PM
The trouble with Castle not getting his bonus and getting cut
who the fuck do they replace him with
Not a rookie and what the fuck vet is going to be available

Marcellus
09-28-2010, 07:14 PM
I am not a Cassel fan but I do hope he continues to improve which only means good news for the team.

I have said this over and over and over but.....the worst thing that can happen is decent play and success because that means waiting even longer for a true great QB.

This is like the worst Chief's dichotomy ever.

Chiefs win games, maybe the playoffs, maybe even win a PO game. Yeeeees! Awesome!

The QB plays just decent enough to not kill us. Nooooooooo!

I truly want Cassel to succeed so we don't have to start over at QB. The best thing that could happen, but I still haven't seen enough to think that can happen. Not yet.

Marcellus
09-28-2010, 07:15 PM

This is the only scenario I don't agree with.

Dartgod
09-28-2010, 07:15 PM

I have said this over and over and over but.....the worst thing that can happen is decent play and success because that means waiting even longer for a true great QB.

Un-fucking-believable. :shake:

milkman
09-28-2010, 07:17 PM

Here's the problem.

He's going to do enough ths year to be the QB next year and beyond.

So we better hope to hell that he's better than we think he is.

Shogun
09-28-2010, 07:18 PM
The trouble with Castle not getting his bonus and getting cut
who the fuck do they replace him with
Not a rookie and what the fuck vet is going to be available

Eric Berry at QB. Cant lose.

Deberg_1990
09-28-2010, 07:20 PM

This is like the worst Chief's dichotomy ever.

Chiefs win games, maybe the playoffs, maybe even win a PO game. Yeeeees! Awesome!

The QB plays just decent enough to not kill us. Nooooooooo!

I truly want Cassel to succeed so we don't have to start over at QB. The best thing that could happen, but I still haven't seen enough to think that can happen. Not yet.

This isnt Carl and Marty era anymore....I trust Pioli and Haley will know what to do if Cassel isnt playing up to his contract.

cdcox
09-28-2010, 07:21 PM
This is the only scenario I don't agree with.

If the Chiefs went undefeated but had a weakness at left guard would you want to draft a new left guard? Isn't the idea to continually improve the team regardless of how good they are?

Marcellus
09-28-2010, 07:24 PM
If the Chiefs went undefeated but had a weakness at left guard would you want to draft a new left guard? Isn't the idea to continually improve the team regardless of how good they are?

If we went undefeated and won the Sb and they drafted a punter in the first round I would just throw in my SI DVD and wear my hat and socks and underwear declaring us the best team ever since the 73 Dolphins and curl up into the fetal position and laugh.

DeezNutz
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
This isnt Carl and Marty era anymore....I trust Pioli and Haley will know what to do if Cassel isnt playing up to his contract.

Of course. Restructure and extend that motherfucker.

Marcellus
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Un-****ing-believable. :shake:

Don't take the only part of that post you don't like and run with it. I said I want him to succeed. It is the best case scenario and I want KC to succeed.

cdcox
09-28-2010, 07:28 PM

This is actually what I am starting to put my trust in. If Cassel is holding the team back, which I think will become increasingly apparent as time goes on, surely they'll make the needful move.

tonyetony
09-28-2010, 07:28 PM

My sarcasm meter must be broke.ROFL

BigRock
09-28-2010, 07:29 PM
ATTA BOY, MATT

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5645/highenergy.jpg

ChiefsCountry
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PH8SZOqc6Pk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PH8SZOqc6Pk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dartgod
09-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Don't take the only part of that post you don't like and run with it. I said I want him to succeed. It is the best case scenario and I want KC to succeed.
Sorry, I must have missed that part in the handbook for quoting moronic statements.

I'll give it another shot.

I have said this over and over and over but.....the worst thing that can happen is decent play and success
because that means waiting even longer for a true great QB.

You are contradicting yourself.

Like I said, un-fucking-believable.

boogblaster
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM
He b awarded ....

Rausch
09-28-2010, 07:55 PM
He b awarded ....

"Well, ****ing crown him then!"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-Oha_7alHJ8/Rrz9AzSpSmI/AAAAAAAAA6o/di1rgBVr_xI/s400/dennis_green.jpg

milkman
09-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry, I must have missed that part in the handbook for quoting moronic statements.

Like I said, un-****ing-believable.

I think he just worded his post poorly.

He's suggesting that should Cassel play just well enough to make the brass believe he still can be good enough to win, that's a piss poor situation.

He's hoping that Cassel plays well beyond what we believe he is capable of consistently so that decision doesn't continue to set is back for years.

Mr. Laz
09-28-2010, 08:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/17873/page/player-of-the-week/afc-west-high-energy-player

wow ... a Chiefs fan pissed because a Chiefs player got an award.

Psyko Tek
09-28-2010, 08:09 PM

He didn't fuck up :clap: :)

alpha_omega
09-28-2010, 08:15 PM

This.

Ming the Merciless
09-28-2010, 08:22 PM
William Williamson = faggot faggotson

Dartgod
09-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I think he just worded his post poorly.

He's suggesting that should Cassel play just well enough to make the brass believe he still can be good enough to win, that's a piss poor situation.

He's hoping that Cassel plays well beyond what we believe he is capable of consistently so that decision doesn't continue to set is back for years.
I can see that. To be honest, my post was more directed towards kysirsoze than it was Marcellus.

dirk digler
09-28-2010, 09:11 PM

If the Chiefs would go undefeated and Cassel was the QB I would let him take a piss in my coffee and take a dump in my cereal and I would eat that shit up.

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I can see that. To be honest, my post was more directed towards kysirsoze than it was Marcellus.

Regardless of our success this year, you don't want us to try to keep building and improve? If we won it all because Cassel pulled his head out and played like a starting QB then of course stick with him. But if we win in spite of him, which is almost certainly going to be the case if we win anything, you wouldn't want to improve the most important single position on the team? Please explain that line of reasoning to me.

Demonpenz
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Reminds me whenever Mendy Lopez would get a basehit, you knew we were running his broke dick out there for 50 more at bats

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 09:17 PM
wow ... a Chiefs fan pissed because a Chiefs player got an award.

Not pissed. I just thought it was funny that Bill Williamson chose Matt Cassel when he almost certainly did not watch this game.

Dartgod
09-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Regardless of our success this year, you don't want us to try to keep building and improve? If we won it all because Cassel pulled his head out and played like a starting QB then of course stick with him. But if we win in spite of him, which is almost certainly going to be the case if we win anything, you wouldn't want to improve the most important single position on the team? Please explain that line of reasoning to me.
As soon as you explain how we are going to go undefeated all the way through the Super Bowl without good QB play.

Demonpenz
09-28-2010, 09:18 PM
I remember the worst thing that happened to Charles Barkley is he would make a 3 pointer and stop taking it to the rack

Rausch
09-28-2010, 09:22 PM
As soon as you explain how we are going to go undefeated all the way through the Super Bowl without good QB play.

Yeah, this isn't exactly a Pitt/Ravens defense we're talking about here...

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM

WE WON'T. THAT'S MY POINT.

What I said was purely (and obviously) hypothetical. If we did that it would have to be winning the way we have so far, which is in spite of bad to mediocre QB play. I was only saying that if we got that lucky it wouldn't happen again. For that reason I would still want a legitimate franchise QB.

I chose hyperbole (us going 19-0) to illustrate that we need a new QB no matter what since Cassel has shown consistenly he isn't the guy. If he miraculously became a good QB and that's why we win, then of course I would want to stick with him.

Sorry if that's "Possibly the most idiotic thing posted on the Planet....ever"

Rausch
09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
I chose hyperbole (us going 19-0) to illustrate that we need a new QB no matter what since Cassel has shown consistenly he isn't the guy. If he miraculously became a good QB and that's why we win, then of course I would want to stick with him.

Sorry if that's "Possibly the most idiotic thing posted on the Planet....ever"

Not even close.

And if we won a SB with Casshole I'd blow him myself and take up a collection to erect a bronze statue in front of Arrowhead...

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Not even close.

And if we won a SB with Casshole I'd blow him myself and take up a collection to erect a bronze statue in front of Arrowhead...

If we win one with him he's Trent Dilfer at best. And we won't win two.

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 09:50 PM

Hey! I did this! Now explain to me why you would keep a mediocre QB on principle when we could get a much better one?

Duck Dog
09-28-2010, 09:57 PM

If you don't care about the award in general, then why care if Cassel receives it?

Duck Dog
09-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Un-****ing-believable. :shake:

No shit, eh?

DeezNutz
09-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, this isn't exactly a Pitt/Ravens defense we're talking about here...

Fortunately we have a game manager in place, though, so we'll work on putting together this type of D.

cdcox
09-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Fortunately we have a game manager in place, though, so we'll work on putting together this type of D.

LMAO

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 10:04 PM
If you don't care about the award in general, then why care if Cassel receives it?

As I've said in the thread already. I just thought it was a funny pick of all the excellent performances the Chiefs had to select a fairly undewhelming one.

Is Matt Cassel's entire extended family on this freaking board?? All I say is Cassel's play doesn't deserve division-wide recognition by a major media outlet and the butthurt goes through the roof. My anti-Cassel statements have been pretty tame compared to many on this board.

He's not good. The Chiefs are. I'm happy with that. I'd still like us to be better. If it helps I think Matt seems like a really nice guy. :thumb:

BossChief
09-28-2010, 10:08 PM

See, the guy is trying to put the team on his back!

Duck Dog
09-28-2010, 10:09 PM
As I've said in the thread already. I just thought it was a funny pick of all the excellent performances the Chiefs had to select a fairly undewhelming one.

Is Matt Cassel's entire extended family on this freaking board?? All I say is Cassel's play doesn't deserve division-wide recognition by a major media outlet and the butthurt goes through the roof. My anti-Cassel statements have been pretty tame compared to many on this board.

He's not good. The Chiefs are. I'm happy with that. I'd still like us to be better. If it helps I think Matt seems like a really nice guy. :thumb:

I never said I didn't agree with you, I just think it's a bit lame to attack the guy for this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-28-2010, 10:10 PM

LMAO

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 10:11 PM

See, the guy is trying to put the team on his back!

"Most Energetic Celebrator" I would have had no issue with. :)

kysirsoze
09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I never said I didn't agree with you, I just think it's a bit lame to attack the guy for this.

What's wrong with attacking Bill Williamson? It was his journalistic laziness/cheesiness I was attacking.

Duck Dog
09-28-2010, 10:13 PM
What's wrong with attacking Bill Williamson? It was his journalistic laziness/cheesiness I was attacking.

I'm cool with that.

InChiefsHeaven
09-28-2010, 10:20 PM
If Matt does well, I can still see us drafting a QB to develop over the last couple years of his contract. For now, I don't give a shit. I'm just enjoying the fact that we don't totally suck. Matt had a good game, shows potential. Is he Payton Manning? Nope. He's kinda lame, but he's OUR lame, so...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-29-2010, 02:48 AM
Orton 97.4 passer rating 4 TD 2 INT 1078 yards

Rivers 95.3 Passer rating 7 TD 4 INT 1087 rards

Cassel 75.4 Passer Rating 4 TD 3 INT 494 yards :shake:

Pioli Zombie
09-29-2010, 04:43 AM
I don't want the Chiefs to win too many games or go to the playoffs or win the Super Bowl because then we won't get a qb in the draft - CP.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 04:58 AM
I don't want the Chiefs to win too many games or go to the playoffs or win the Super Bowl because then we won't get a qb in the draft - CP.

WTF...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf2Dr3XJUJk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf2Dr3XJUJk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pioli Zombie
09-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Well if you listen to Milkman and posters like him Chiefs fans have to be Ah-scared of winning "too much" because then if Cassel does well the Chiefs won't draft a qb. Duh.
Btw, wheres Mecca now that the Chiefs are winning? Its a guarantee that ass hole will be right here if the Chiefs lose at Indy.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Well if you listen to Milkman and posters like him Chiefs fans have to be Ah-scared of winning "too much" because then if Cassel does well the Chiefs won't draft a qb. Duh.

I don't think we'll draft a 1st round QB if Casshole is the worst QB in the league...

unlurking
09-29-2010, 05:37 AM
Btw, wheres Mecca now that the Chiefs are winning? Its a guarantee that ass hole will be right here if the Chiefs lose at Indy.
That is not at all what Milkman is saying. He's actually been very vocal about wanting him to play well, even though Cassel's best is no better than mediocre by NFL standards. Of the most ardent Cassel bashers, Milk is the last one I would accuse of rooting against Cassel or the team.

Marcellus
09-29-2010, 06:12 AM

Like I said, un-****ing-believable.

No you are just missing the point. I am talking in regards to the QB position alone. The worst thing that could happen would be that the team wins but in spite of Cassel rather than because of him.

beach tribe
09-29-2010, 06:15 AM

Oh God, I think our success is going to prove you right on this.:facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2010, 06:39 AM
Oh God, I think our success is going to prove you right on this.:facepalm:

He ain't getting QBOTF status on 9 fucking wins.

bevischief
09-29-2010, 06:41 AM
Hes the whaaat? Hepatitis A player of the week?

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2010, 06:43 AM
ROFL

I know. ROFL I saw that and thought they had invented a new strain in his honor...

Rasputin
09-29-2010, 07:21 AM
Bono's award for biggest turd > Matt Cassel's HEPOTW

Reerun_KC
09-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Orton 97.4 passer rating 4 TD 2 INT 1078 yards

Rivers 95.3 Passer rating 7 TD 4 INT 1087 rards

Cassel 75.4 Passer Rating 4 TD 3 INT 494 yards :shake:

Orton and Rivers 1-2 Cassel 3-0....

JC and TJ are eating up alot of those yards...

Should we start a Matty Light needs more yards thread?

brorth
09-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Orton and Rivers 1-2 Cassel 3-0....

JC and TJ are eating up alot of those yards...

Should we start a Matty Light needs more yards thread?

OK but look at the rest of the numbers, too. 20+ difference in rating, he's got the same TDs as one, but that guy has thrown for almost 600 more yards with one less interception. The other guy has thrown one more interception, but that's also with almost 600 more yards and he's got three more TD passes.

cdcox
09-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Efficient running game coupled with short passing game invites teams to stack the box, jump short routes, and pound on receivers as soon as they catch the ball. How did that work out with LJ and a leashed Trent Green in the playoffs against the Colts? Someday soon a team is going to make Cassel win the game. We'll see then. I hope he is up to the task, but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest he is.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Efficient running game coupled with short passing game invites teams to stack the box, jump short routes, and pound on receivers as soon as they catch the ball. How did that work out with LJ and a leashed Trent Green in the playoffs against the Colts? Someday soon a team is going to make Cassel win the game. We'll see then. I hope he is up to the task, but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest he is.

Apples and oranges.

This offense is so diverse from week to week it's insane...

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Apples and oranges.

Yep, Charlie kept the Niners on thier toes all day long. They had no clue what was coming.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:15 AM

Did you even watch the Niner game yet or still pissing in people's coffee?

cdcox
09-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Apples and oranges.

The point guard still has to get the ball in their hands.

cdcox
09-29-2010, 08:23 AM
Did you even watch the Niner game yet or still pissing in people's coffee?

I wouldn't make a large change in my opinion about a team based on a single game anyway. I saw the Cleveland and SD games and the offense wasn't exactly humming in either game.

We definitely have some pieces on offense. There are reasons to be optimistic. Cassel isn't one of them.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:27 AM
I wouldn't make a large change in my opinion about a team based on a single game anyway. I saw the Cleveland and SD games and the offense wasn't exactly humming in either game.

Even though the Niners gave up points the first 2 weeks, it was still hard to move the ball on them. They hadn't had a team move the ball on them like that since 2006. Teams don't run the ball very well against them. It gives me confidence in the offense going forward.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 08:30 AM
The point guard still has to get the ball in their hands.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-12947/Gfx/AoD/armydk19.jpg

kysirsoze
09-29-2010, 10:18 AM

I root harder for Matt Cassel than any player on the team. The problem is when anybody else on our team gets the ball I'm excited to see what they do with it. When Matt gets it I go into "don't fuck up" mode. Based on his performances, and the obvious lack of confidence the coaching staff has shown in him, I can't imagine his teammates are much different. It would be nice to look forward to seeing our QB drop back rather than slightly dreading it.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 10:23 AM
I root harder for Matt Cassel than any player on the team. The problem is when anybody else on our team gets the ball I'm excited to see what they do with it. When Matt gets it I go into "don't **** up" mode.

I..............what?

http://thegrandchawhee.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/what-really-grinds-my-gears.png?w=500&h=317

kysirsoze
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM
I..............what?

http://thegrandchawhee.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/what-really-grinds-my-gears.png?w=500&h=317

LMAO

Just because I don't think he's good doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed. He's playing for the Chiefs, of course I want him to play well. I'm only a little worried about him being perceived as a reason we're winning when up till now he has not been. Why is this difficult to understand?

Christofire
09-29-2010, 10:38 AM
To: Bill Williamson

Hey, Bill. Just reviewed your HEPOTW article. Great job, man. We made a few tweaks. Look 'em over, and go ahead and publish the story to the site.
Thanks for your hard work.

"AFC West High Energy Player of the Week
By Bill Williamson

Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs
He bounces around like a kid after every touchdown."

(Well, that's what SHOULD have happened, anyway.)

Dartgod
09-29-2010, 11:13 AM
LMAO

Just because I don't think he's good doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed. He's playing for the Chiefs, of course I want him to play well. I'm only a little worried about him being perceived as a reason we're winning when up till now he has not been. Why is this difficult to understand?
I challenge you to find one person who believes we won that game because of Cassel's play.

That said, I see nothing wrong with getting some recognition for having his best game of the season.

1ChiefsDan
09-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Orton 1-2

Rivers 95.3 1-2

Cassel 75.4 3-0FYP

kysirsoze
09-29-2010, 11:19 AM
I challenge you to find one person who believes we won that game because of Cassel's play.

That said, I see nothing wrong with getting some recognition for having his best game of the season.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

FAX
09-29-2010, 12:29 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or slam a car door on my penis.

FAX

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or slam a car door on my penis.

FAX

Geez man, lemme help. Just laugh. Please. It's a no brainer...:spock:

Dartgod
09-29-2010, 02:48 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

D'oh!

I challenge you to find someone else then.