PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Video Evidence.

Micjones
09-29-2010, 07:06 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCb0V7ZQsJw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCb0V7ZQsJw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
09-29-2010, 07:08 AM
repost

edit - lol, this has more views than any of my other videos on that page. Hilarious.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Dude, keep it on the down low...

pr_capone
09-29-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm all for getting into the other players head and causing penalties but another man's junk should be off limits.

I don't like it. If an opposing player player rips Smith's helmet off and beats him to a concussion with it... it would be deserved.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:23 AM
He's trying to figure out who's got the biggest balls of them all.

suds79
09-29-2010, 08:26 AM
I think Shaun better take the ball grabbing off for a few weeks.

Got to figure teams & refs will be looking for it now.

Let that reputation cool off a bit before bringing it back out. :D

Rausch
After the penalty you could see Haley waving his arms down like "Calm down, calm down, keep that $#it quiet..."

thecoffeeguy
He just loves the cock.

bluehawkdoc
09-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Sad thing is...this isn't necessary. He has been a beast on the D-line. I realize he wants to get to the "root" of the problem with each offensive lineman he faces but Haley must institute fondling fines if this continues.

Shogun
09-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Sad thing is...this isn't necessary. He has been a beast on the D-line. I realize he wants to get to the "root" of the problem with each offensive lineman he faces but Haley must institute fondling fines if this continues.

You know how you fix weed problems? Rip off the fucking Roots.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2010, 08:36 AM
The reason he does it is because he doesn't want guys holding him.

Fuck them. They deserve it.

Brock
09-29-2010, 08:38 AM
Obviously, he won't be getting away with it anymore.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 08:40 AM

This.

He's played his ass off and been a monster vs. the run...

Nzoner
09-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Got to figure teams & refs will be looking for it now.

Seeing a ref make a Personal foul call for grabbing another player's junk would be hilarious.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Seeing a ref make a Personal foul call for grabbing another player's junk would be hilarious.

He's giving him the business ROFL

Reerun_KC
09-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Obviously, he won't be getting away with it anymore.

I think at this point in time, the league will start docking the paycheck if it continues...

Rausch
09-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Punching, biting, twisting, it's all gone on in the pile for years.

The only question is why Smith is nowhere near the ball and still targeting the balls...

Shogun
09-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Can you bite through the helmet?

johnny961
09-29-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm all for getting into the other players head and causing penalties but another man's junk should be off limits.

I don't like it. If an opposing player player rips Smith's helmet off and beats him to a concussion with it... it would be deserved.

I have mixed emotions over this. One part of me laughs at the length some of these guys will go to get inside an opponents head, up to and including grabbing another man's junk(wrong, just so wrong) ROFL . The other part of me winces and thinks like you that there's got to be limits. :shake: When it boils down to it, I see and agree with your statement. There's got to be limits as to how far things are allowed to go and this is over the limit. And you can tell by SF guys reaction that this probably wasn't accidental contact in the heat of the play. Seems to me like Smith just wanted to f**k with this guy and was willing to go to any length to do it. Nevertheless, its pushing things a bit too far. Haley needs to tell Smith to chill the f**k out before penalties, fines, and/or suspensions start getting handed down by the league, as I can guarantee that the league doesn't condone this, either.

Art Vader
09-29-2010, 08:52 AM
he was obviously just trying to keep himself from falling down right there. dude's junk was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

johnny961
09-29-2010, 08:56 AM
He's giving him the business ROFLOriginally Posted by Nzoner

ROFLROFLROFL

Art Vader
09-29-2010, 08:57 AM

*there are 2 flags on the play... personal foul, grabbing and twisting of the junk, #90, defense... personal foul, retaliation bitch slap #**, offense, penalties offset, replay the down.*

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Too bad he's only the 3rd best nut grabber at best in the AFC West. Bannon and Jamaal Williams grab more sack then them all/Knowmo

Rausch
09-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Can you bite through the helmet?

Ask Ditka...

Rausch
09-29-2010, 09:03 AM
*there are 2 flags on the play... personal foul, grabbing and twisting of the junk, #90, defense... personal foul, retaliation bitch slap #**, offense, penalties offset, replay the down.*

LMAO

Rain Man
09-29-2010, 09:21 AM

Agreed. We laugh about it, but it's not cool, and if he starts getting penalized for it it'll start hurting the team.

That said, I suspect it's not unusual. Remember Jared Allen's lesson to ... Turk McBride? ... when asked how to combat a guy grabbing him wide? Jared had a testicle-oriented solution to that problem.

big nasty kcnut
09-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Let's not freak out about it. He'll cool it down for now but return with a vengeance soon.

BigRichard
09-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Me and a buddy got into a little scuffle at a bar one time over some stupid shit. Don't even remember what started it. I would not have cared about the whole thing the next day but the SOB grabbed my nuts in the middle of it and squashed em. Needless to say I was ****ing pissed and told him if he ever came around me again I would probably shoot him. It is not OK to grab another mans junk unless your life is in danger as far as I am concerned.

Rausch
09-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Me and a buddy got into a little scuffle at a bar one time over some stupid shit. Don't even remember what started it. I would not have cared about the whole thing the next day but the SOB grabbed my nuts in the middle of it and squashed em. Needless to say I was ****ing pissed and told him if he ever came around me again I would probably shoot him.

Well, good for you.

I'm sure that hurt his feelings...

munkey
09-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I remember Jared Allen giving advise to a fellow defensive lineman regarding the junk shot as a means to getting to the QB...I don't think it was Smith though.

FlaChief58
09-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Homie be ballin!

John Locke
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
the evidence is hardly damning.....agree that he should "temporarily refrain"....karma tends to be a just reciprocator

Johnny

bevischief
09-29-2010, 10:03 AM

Grabbing the business...

38yrsfan
09-29-2010, 10:26 AM
It's all about stats, a sack is a sack.

DaFace
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Me and a buddy got into a little scuffle at a bar one time over some stupid shit. Don't even remember what started it. I would not have cared about the whole thing the next day but the SOB grabbed my nuts in the middle of it and squashed em. Needless to say I was ****ing pissed and told him if he ever came around me again I would probably shoot him. It is not OK to grab another mans junk unless your life is in danger as far as I am concerned.

Technically, we don't know for sure that he grabbed and squashed. He could have just given him a little tickle. I'd imagine the reaction would have been the same.

Amnorix
09-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Hope someone stomps on his balls if he keeps this s**t up. Totally ridiculous.

EnviroMatt
09-29-2010, 11:08 AM
I bet he has the biggest smile of them all in the locker room

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Hope someone stomps on his balls if he keeps this s**t up. Totally ridiculous.

Come on. It's the Patriot way. Complete with videotape.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2010, 11:10 AM
LMAO

"Keeps drivin', keeps drivin', keeps drivin'."

Hootie
09-29-2010, 11:16 AM
I think this is funny...

I also think its funny dudes care if other dudes grab their shit...

seriously I'm as straight as they come...love pussy

but if any of you idiots want to grab my dick or balls through my pants...feel free...I won't bat an eye...doesn't bother me

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2010, 11:18 AM
I think this is funny...

I also think its funny dudes care if other dudes grab their shit...

seriously I'm as straight as they come...love pussy

but if any of you idiots want to grab my dick or balls through my pants...feel free...I won't bat an eye...doesn't bother me

ROFL Handy for Hootie!

Hootie
09-29-2010, 11:21 AM
I just love the shit that pisses other guys off...

like it's violating their manliness or something!

"omg he grabbed me inappropriately! I'm gonna kick his ass to show him that I am a man!!!!!"

cracks me up

1ChiefsDan
09-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Technically, we don't know for sure that he grabbed and squashed. He could have just given him a little tickle. I'd imagine the reaction would have been the same.ROFL

CHENZ A!
09-29-2010, 11:26 AM
I just love the shit that pisses other guys off...

like it's violating their manliness or something!

"omg he grabbed me inappropriately! I'm gonna kick his ass to show him that I am a man!!!!!"

cracks me up

I'm with you but I don't think he's just gently cupping their balls.. If anyone, man or woman causes pain to my genitals, I will cause pain to them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie
09-29-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm with you but I don't think he's just gently cupping their balls.. If anyone, man or woman causes pain to my genitals, I will cause pain to them.
Posted via Mobile Device

True...

Johnny Vegas
09-29-2010, 12:29 PM
He's trying to figure out who's got the biggest balls of them all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_W-fIn2QZgg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_W-fIn2QZgg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>