PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Questions for Todd Haley from Cheifs Fans to Steven St. John (whoever that is)

vailpass
09-29-2010, 12:18 PM
The below post was on my FaceBook page soliciting questions from chiefs fans for an upcoming interview with Todd Haley. Is Steven St. John a KC media figure? These questions run the gammit....

Steven St. John
Please post any questions you'd like me to ask Todd Haley on the show tomorrow....

18 hours ago via Facebook for Android ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike
Terry Phillips Boxers or briefs.... Do it St. John I dare you.

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAngie Carr Robinett where have you been all our lives?

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeMatt Martiny you have to ask him whats up with Charles not getting as many carries as jones... it's hurting my fantasy team!!! lol.

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAngie Carr Robinett my husband is embarrassed by my question, (I got the eye roll with the no no no you didn't response) his question is Why isn't 25 getting the ball more (Charlies)

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeCraig Johnson will haley call the plays if weis is out?

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeNoel Taylor Do he agree with most of KC and think Nick Wright is an annoying Tool?

18 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlike ˇ 2 people
Loading...Ramon Martinez Ask him if he plays madden and if yes play aginst him.....maybe thats where he got his plays from lol

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeChris Bragaw Did they consider claiming Trent Edwards. Are they going to utilize Dex more in the slot like Welker or skat back like Sproles.

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeKelly Ann Vitale I'm with most other people. Why isn't charles getting more opportunity with the ball?

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeRobert Mrowinski III Why bother asking any questions he won't say anything of substance we all know that

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeToby Proctor Should I keep starting Dexter on my fantasy team? :)

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeMark S Garges What would he be doing if he wasn't allowed to coach

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJustin Green Ask him if he would go after mike vick in the off season! Vick is a beast and is playing better than ever. He would fit in great with the play makers we already have

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJosh Ferguson what are the plans for the bye week? Prepare for Colts or work on mechanics

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeTom Blake Ask him what his dad thought of my all time hero, Johnny Unitas. When I see time running down on the clock and Matt is frustratedly looking to the sidelines, I shout 'call the play'..Trent would. Does Cassel have that prerogative?

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeTom Dugan Ask him why he looks like a madman
on the sidelines and sounds like Elmer Fudd in press conferences.

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeMatt Brisbin Why not give Dexter McCluster the ball more. He is obviously a playmaker. Give him his touches. So basically ask with what he has seen of him when he does touch the ball, is there something in the works to get him more involved.

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJames Makkyla Steven. Please ask him which university of Florida running back was his favorite. So many to choose from but it bet he picks James Jones.

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeTom Dugan Ask him if he likes gladiator movies.

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeWill Gregory If you win the Super Bowl, do all the coaches get to ride tricked out Rascals next year like Weiss?

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAnand Naik Ask him what his thoughts are on having so many weapons on offense and his thoughts on having dexter, tom jones and jamal on the field?

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeTom Lee Who's the best golfer on the team? Coaches included

17 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Sup Todd... would you sir, call, in comparison, your behavior from 2009 to 2010 "Dr Jeklyl/Mr. Hyde"?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeDustin Alan Kenyon Ask him if he ever took a speech class in college. Ask if he knows what inflection means.
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJami Casper Please ask if he is as pissy as I am the 49'rs scored that TD as time ran out? I lossed my fantasy week because of it
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlike ˇ 1 person
Loading...Aron Gerhart Ask him why he looks like Bruce Willis.
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAron Gerhart Correction, ask him why he looks like Bruce Willis with hair.
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Todd... if u were in charge of the Vegas book... can u relate numbers for Colts-Chiefs?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Todd... are u ok paying boo-koo dollars to Tyson Jackson, when he's sitting on his butt and Shaun Smith (In spitea the nad rumors) is friggin ROCKING! (Sorry Steven, I've had a few beers)
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeBruce Diebold So uh Todd. The chick on the horse...would you do her?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJeremy Johns I'd like to know who taught him how to be such a snappy dresser.
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeErnie Rupp Is it true that Shaun Springs is changing his name to Dick Punch?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Nice Bruce.. SSJ, you MUST ask!
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJay Lamphear How do you keep a young team like the Chiefs from becoming over confident especially with an extra week to reflect on a 3-0 start?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeChris Hamman Is that your real voice?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Willl lining up Matt Cassel in the left slot, running the wildcat (while up a couple of TD's) and doing a double reverse pass EVER work again?
(If not, whythehell did u do it when game was kinda in the bag?)
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeVic Schultze Is Jarrod Page on your Christmas Card list?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAllen Bellinder Does he have any gameday rituals ?
16 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeJack Mize Have the fans of the Chiefs Nation, after the last game, now truly seen into the 2010 playbook or have we only seen the jacket?? The last game the offensive team was the most unpredictable they have been all year and the last few years. Ho...w do they plan to continue to surprise their opponents?? Will it be with play calling....player specific match-ups or a mixture of both???

Tell him it's nice for me and the other faithful not to be able to anticipate 70% of the offensive calls from our seats @ Arrowhead or while we are @ home enjoying the games in our trusty recliners while they are one the road. We welcome the spontaneity.....and look forward to MORE!!!
See More
15 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeMarion Biondo How his kids are treated this year at school.? It had to be bad last year.
15 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeBrett HAwkins Just get him on the air, say nothing. Wait for him to ask a question, then say nothing.
15 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeAaron Odegard Ask him if he is embarrassed that his Quarterback seems to be showing the same lack of self control he himself has displayed on the sideline during games. The hands in the air screaming at coaches bit is a tad unseemly for the supposed leaders of this team, I wonder if he agrees?
15 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeRob Erto Would you ever bring in Brody to run a no huddle offense for a series?
14 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeNick Alexander Can he get a table for one at chucky cheese?
11 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeSal Licata How was his dinner with Herm Edwards in Lake Tahoe and what did they talk about. Who invited who to go?
10 hours ago ˇ LikeUnlikeThomas Senneff Ask if Kurt Warner says: "Would you like paper or plastic?"

Kerberos
09-29-2010, 12:22 PM
:ZZZ:

The Franchise
09-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Good God there are some moronic Chiefs fans out there.

The Franchise
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Please ask if he is as pissy as I am the 49'rs scored that TD as time ran out? I lossed my fantasy week because of it

:facepalm:

vailpass
09-29-2010, 12:27 PM

I saw some very good questions mixed in as well. Any idea who Steve St. John is?

KCUnited
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
I saw some very good questions mixed in as well. Any idea who Steve St. John is?

810 Radio, Border Patrol Host in the mornings.

Delano
09-29-2010, 12:35 PM
"Cheifs" fans, ehh?

vailpass
09-29-2010, 12:39 PM
810 Radio, Border Patrol Host in the mornings.

Local to KC huh? Wonder how he came to be on my Facebook? Thank you.

vailpass
09-29-2010, 12:41 PM
"Cheifs" fans, ehh?

Sorry for the spelling error. Were you able to figure out what word I was trying to spell?

Mojo Jojo
09-29-2010, 01:30 PM
He was a regular caller to Jason Whitlock's show on 810. Jason got him an internship and then an on air job. St. John is a former local boxer, and with WHB's financial problems he has just moved up the shows/time slots.

vailpass
09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
He was a regular caller to Jason Whitlock's show on 810. Jason got him an internship and then an on air job. St. John is a former local boxer, and with WHB's financial problems he has just moved up the shows/time slots.

:thumb: Thanks Mojo

Psyko Tek
09-29-2010, 02:09 PM

as long as kc keeps winning their will be more and stupider bandwagoneers

we beat the colts brace for a n00b storm the likes of which has not been seen since they hired Dick