PDA

View Full Version : Football Herm on NFL Live

Hug it Out Dan
09-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Jesus anyone watching this? They're calling him "The Herminator" and he's just making a damn fool of himself.

yes this deserved it's own thread.

pr_capone
09-29-2010, 02:23 PM
REPOST

Coach
09-29-2010, 02:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/Chiefs%20Smack%20or%20Hate/hermshot1.gif

Hug it Out Dan
09-29-2010, 02:27 PM
REPOST

Awwww shit.

http://wsilva.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/facepalm_implied.jpg

beach tribe
09-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Did you see when they asked him, who he though the most improved team was and he said some BS, and the guy next to him said "come on Herm, It's the Chiefs!!, and I'll tell you why!!"?

Hug it Out Dan
09-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Did you see when they asked him, who he though the most improved team was and he said some BS, and the guy next to him said "come on Herm, It's the Chiefs!!, and I'll tell you why!!"?

To be fair, its probably hard for him to suck up and admit that he did a **** up shitty job while he was here. He drafted a lot of our key players, spent a lot of time w/ them and built relationships with and now another coaching staff comes in and gets to benefit from it because they're doing a better job. He's on a nationally popular football "talkshow". Everyone watches it. I can see why he didn't. Don't agree w/ it though.

Bane
09-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Anything Herm related = re to the pisost.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
09-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Everyone should lay off Herm for the rest of the year. It's his draft class that is making a huge difference in this team.

FAX
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Everyone should lay off Herm for the rest of the year. It's his draft class that is making a huge difference in this team.

There is truthiness to the statement that his 2008 draftees (Dorsey, Albert, Flowers, Carr, Richardson) are making a significant contribution this year.

I have to wonder, though, how well they would be playing if he were still the HC. My guess is that we would still be a pack of fat, lazy losers and he'd be watching a hell of a lot of tape trying to figure out why we lost by 30 every week.

FAX

pkane
09-29-2010, 03:00 PM

But it's this years coaching staff getting the production out of them.

Chiefnj2
09-29-2010, 03:05 PM
There is truthiness to the statement that his 2008 draftees (Dorsey, Albert, Flowers, Carr, Richardson) are making a significant contribution this year.

I have to wonder, though, how well they would be playing if he were still the HC. My guess is that we would still be a pack of fat, lazy losers and he'd be watching a hell of a lot of tape trying to figure out why we lost by 30 every week.

FAX

If he were HC the team would still suck. We have the best of both worlds - no Herm, and talented players.

Alphaman
09-29-2010, 03:26 PM

FAX

Don't forget Charles.

FAX
09-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Don't forget Charles.

Yeah ... definitely should have included him ... and Bowe from the year prior.

FAX THE BAD

big nasty kcnut
09-29-2010, 03:37 PM
fuck herm edwards does that not football that arena ball herm quote ring a bell really i hope he dies in a fire while walking into an aids tree while drinking antifreeze.

Hug it Out Dan
09-29-2010, 03:50 PM
**** herm edwards does that not football that arena ball herm quote ring a bell really i hope he dies in a fire while walking into an aids tree while drinking antifreeze.

Wow, english please.

thanks..

loochy
09-29-2010, 04:05 PM
*** Herm Edwards! Does that "not football that's arena ball" Herm quote ring a bell? Really, I hope he dies in a fire while walking into an aids tree while drinking antifreeze.

Wow, english please.

thanks..

See Dan, it makes sense if you add punctuation.

ModSocks
09-29-2010, 04:12 PM
See Dan, it makes sense if you add punctuation.

That must be that fancy collage education u got there. Show off.

loochy
09-29-2010, 04:14 PM
That must be that fancy collage education u got there. Show off.

Hey now, I'm a pretty smart guy who know things. And don't tell me about collage cause I thought it was a waste of time. I know stuffs!

MichaelH
09-29-2010, 04:24 PM
But it's this years coaching staff getting the production out of them.

Winner!

Ralphy Boy
09-29-2010, 04:55 PM
He cares too much for the spotlight and it would never happen anyway, but he knows defensive backs and should be a secondary coach or personnel man.

He's a great example of a guy who was promoted way beyond his actual ability.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-29-2010, 04:57 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL

BossChief
09-29-2010, 05:04 PM
That 2008 draft was the only one he was basically in charge of and right now its the best draft we've had in like 30 years. I will always wonder what kind of talent he would have stacked us with if he stuck around for another year or two (like Im sure he was promised and reason his firing came so late).

That said, I'm glad he didn't.

I know the guy inherited a very old team across the board and did the rebuild the right way, but he couldn't coach a gameday to save his career. I think he would be a pretty good GM if he was ever given the chance.