PDA

View Full Version : KSU B12 with 3 Pre-Season MBB AA's

ChiTown
09-29-2010, 04:23 PM
http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=205002091

Blue Ribbon All-America First Team Boasts Three From Big 12
Release: 09/27/2010
by Big12Sports.com

Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook has announced its Preseason All-America Teams for 2010-11 and this year's squad has a definite Big 12 flavor. Three of the five members of the First Team are Big 12 student-athletes - LaceDarius Dunn (Baylor), Marcus Morris (Kansas) and Jacob Pullen (Kansas State),

All three players led their teams to the NCAA Tournament a year ago, as the three squads accumulated a combined 90 victories. Dunn enters 2010-11 with a chance to become the Big 12 and Baylor career scoring leader, needing just 518 and 451 points, respectively, to set the mark. Pullen was an All-Big 12 First Team choice last season, while Morris led the league in conference play by shooting 51.6 percent from the field.

Blue Ribbon Yearbook is the most comprehensive college basketball publication in the world and returns for its 30th season in 2010-11. For more information, visit blueribbonyearbookonline.com.

2010-11 Blue Ribbon All-America Teams

FIRST TEAM
LACEDARIUS DUNN, Baylor
JACOB PULLEN, Kansas State
MARCUS MORRIS, Kansas
Kyle Singler, Duke
Jimmer Fredette, BYU

Hug it Out Dan
09-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Cool...good for them, as long as their majors aren't something like "Underwater basket weaving" or something.

BWillie
09-29-2010, 04:29 PM
I wonder what kind of #'s Marcus Morris would have to put up this year to be AA still by the end of the year. Probably KU as at least a #3 seed w/ 19 PPG and 8 RPG.

BWillie
09-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Cool...good for them, as long as their majors aren't something like "Underwater basket weaving" or something.

Their majors are "Basketball". All of these players mentioned will make their entire life time earnings by playing this game or being associated with it one way or another.

Dante84
09-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Their majors are "Basketball". All of these players mentioned will make their entire life time earnings by playing this game or being associated with it one way or another.

I'm a state fan, but I worry about Pullen's size in regards to NBA potential.

He certainly has the speed and range, however. He really took it to another level last year; I CANNOT WAIT to see what he has in store this season.