The two "At Large" games in the schedule significantly benefit the Chiefs:

KC - Cleveland (W) and Buffalo
Den - NY Jets and Baltimore
SD - New England and Cincinnati
Oak - Pittsburgh and Miami

FAX
10-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Dang. You're right.

Mr. markd2000 for N00b (sp?) Of The Year!!!

FAX

Mile High Mania
10-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah, it's definitely an easier road for KC... hope they don't choke.

RealSNR
10-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Yeah, it's definitely an easier road for KC... hope they don't choke.Unlikely. But thanks for the warm wishes

Mile High Mania
10-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Unlikely. But thanks for the warm wishes

Unlikely, eh? I love this new confidence with you guys... this is going to be great fun the next few weeks. :clap:

KC is 2-0 at home with a win at Cleveland... not really a daunting schedule.

donkhater
10-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Unlikely, eh? I love this new confidence with you guys... this is going to be great fun the next few weeks. :clap:

KC is 2-0 at home with a win at Cleveland... not really a daunting schedule.

Isn't that the point of the thread?

RealSNR
10-04-2010, 11:40 AM

KC is 2-0 at home with a win at Cleveland... not really a daunting schedule.Dude, give us some dap. We may not be Super Bowl champions yet but that doesn't mean we're going to lose to fucking Buffalo on our own field.

So yes, it's fucking unlikely that we'll trip up that game. Unnnnnliiiiiiikelyyyyyyy.

vailpass
10-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Wow. How did KC get such a lopsided schedule this year?

Priest31kc
10-04-2010, 11:48 AM

Because we finished last in our division last year.

vailpass
10-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Because we finished last in our division last year.

And they year before that. And the year...
Is it like a lifetime achievement award?

FAX
10-04-2010, 11:53 AM

The Herm Effect.

FAX

Bane
10-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, it's definitely an easier road for KC... hope they don't choke.

Thanks.I mean it's not like we're 6-0 and control our own destiny or anything.:doh!:ROFL

vailpass
10-04-2010, 11:57 AM
The Herm Effect.

FAX

:D That guy bugs me no end as a TV commentator.

Mile High Mania
10-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks.I mean it's not like we're 6-0 and control our own destiny or anything.:doh!:ROFL

Good point.

FAX
10-04-2010, 12:10 PM
:D That guy bugs me no end as a TV commentator.

Yeah, well ...

... try him on as a head coach sometime. You will quickly learn what it's like to use a cheese grater on your scrotum and repeatedly slam a roofing hammer down upon your penis and upon the penises of all your friends and loved ones. It's like everywhere you look there are flattened penises.

FAX

vailpass
10-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Yeah, well ...

... try him on as a head coach sometime. You will quickly learn what it's like to use a cheese grater on your scrotum and repeatedly slam a roofing hammer down upon your penis and upon the penises of all your friends and loved ones. It's like everywhere you look there are flattened penises.

FAX

:eek: LMAO

Hoover
10-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Man, now I'm glad we sucked so bad last year...

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2010, 12:28 PM
FAX's posts are sometimes actually physically painful to read. This has been one of those times...

ROYC75
10-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Gee Brad, Donk fans still smarting after last years fart ?

FTR, nice win in Tn, didn't think it would happen. With the schedule, I fully expected Denver to fart early this year.

As for KC, Meh, it's way to early. The excitement is there for the fan base, sometimes team can build with it. Personally, I'm still in the wait and see mode.

threebag
10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Good point.

The Jamall Charles was your destiny last January.

Mile High Mania
10-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Gee Brad, Donk fans still smarting after last years fart ?

FTR, nice win in Tn, didn't think it would happen. With the schedule, I fully expected Denver to fart early this year.

As for KC, Meh, it's way to early. The excitement is there for the fan base, sometimes team can build with it. Personally, I'm still in the wait and see mode.

Nope, I'm not dwelling on 2009 at all...

KChiefs1
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Works for me!

Iowanian
10-04-2010, 08:17 PM

Because the Chiefs were as bad at football last season as Bronco fans are at pleasuring a woman.

Buck
10-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Chargers and Broncos AFC West Advantage

They have QBs who aren't complete pieces of shit.

JoeyChuckles
10-04-2010, 09:16 PM
The two "At Large" games in the schedule significantly benefit the Chiefs:

KC - Cleveland (W) and Buffalo
Den - NY Jets and Baltimore
SD - New England and Cincinnati
Oak - Pittsburgh and Miami

Welcome to Chiefs Planet. Thank you for not spamming us with a link to your blog.

kitten_mittons
10-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Dude, give us some dap. We may not be Super Bowl champions yet but that doesn't mean we're going to lose to ****ing Buffalo on our own field.

So yes, it's ****ing unlikely that we'll trip up that game. Unnnnnliiiiiiikelyyyyyyy.

You mean the Buffalo Bills that beat you guys in Arrowhead the last 2 (read two) years? The first of those 2 losses being the worst home loss the Chiefs ever had? Unless you are meaning that you figure they will trip up prior to that game, which in that case you are right.

kcfanintitanhell
10-04-2010, 10:48 PM
You mean the Buffalo Bills that beat you guys in Arrowhead the last 2 (read two) years? The first of those 2 losses being the worst home loss the Chiefs ever had? Unless you are meaning that you figure they will trip up prior to that game, which in that case you are right.

Uh...yep-you're right..cuz they have that lefty QB that was their franchise guy..oh wait..they cut him. How's that workin out for you?

kitten_mittons
10-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Uh...yep-you're right..cuz they have that lefty QB that was their franchise guy..oh wait..they cut him. How's that workin out for you?

It's working fine for me, I'm not a Bills fan. Also, Trent Edwards isn't a lefty. And this is the reason why no one listens when Chiefs fans try and talk football.

Ming the Merciless
10-05-2010, 12:56 PM

Its 2 games out of 16 that are different.....The other 14 games are the exact same as everyone else in our division...

The schedule works the same way for every team...

2 games each (1 road and 1 home) against the other 3 teams in your div. (6 games)

4 games against a Division in your conference (4 games)

4 Games against a division in the other conference (4 games)

1 game against each of the 2 teams in the Conference that finished in the same place last season that you did (and that you aren't playing already) (2 games)

6+4+4+2 = 16 games

Pants
10-05-2010, 01:50 PM
It's working fine for me, I'm not a Bills fan. Also, Trent Edwards isn't a lefty. And this is the reason why no one listens when Chiefs fans try and talk football.

Which team are you a fan of?

kitten_mittons
10-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Which team are you a fan of?

The fighting Ortons.

MahiMike
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM

Oh no he d'int!

RealSNR
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
You mean the Buffalo Bills that beat you guys in Arrowhead the last 2 (read two) years? The first of those 2 losses being the worst home loss the Chiefs ever had? Unless you are meaning that you figure they will trip up prior to that game, which in that case you are right.Well fuck, somebody should have told that to the Baltimore Ravens before they beat the Steelers. Don't they know that the Steelers beat them THREE times in the 2008 season alone?

kitten_mittons
10-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Well ****, somebody should have told that to the Baltimore Ravens before they beat the Steelers. Don't they know that the Steelers beat them THREE times in the 2008 season alone?

Did the Steelers hand them thier worst home defeat in the history of their franchise? Thanks in advance.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-05-2010, 09:42 PM

Chiefs are better, much better..... Bills are worse.... much worse.

We'll see how it works out THIS year.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-05-2010, 09:42 PM
The fighting Ortons.

That makes sense.

KCHawg
10-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Just what was needed around here..................another fuckin' donkey fan.......meh.

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2010, 05:36 AM

44-24 bitch.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-06-2010, 05:45 AM
Chargers and Broncos AFC West Advantage

They have QBs who aren't complete pieces of shit.

Unfortunately This !

SenselessChiefsFan
10-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Just what was needed around here..................another ****in' donkey fan.......meh.

That's when you know the other fans are starting to get nervous. They start posting more here. Even the regulars are posting more....well, aside from know nothing.... I think he is posting less. But, the Warden may have taken away his computer time when he started talking about Orton going to the Hall and Robert Ayers being the best linebacker in the division.

Chiefs=Champions
10-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Kitten mittons aint got shit on knowmo

Inspector
10-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah, well ...

FAX

I hate it when that happens.