PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pardon the interruption...

munkey
10-06-2010, 03:47 PM
more chiefs love (I hope) coming up in about 10 minutes

:)

Hammock Parties
10-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Haha, Kornheiser just kissed a giraffe.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Kornheiser gave us a 15 percent chance of winning. Wilbon gave us 10 percent.

Fuck them.

MMXcalibur
10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Well, that does it for that. Chiefs suck.

SPchief
10-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Sweet, I guess I shouldn't watch the game then

Tribal Warfare
10-06-2010, 03:54 PM
hah-ha, no repost for me

Shogun
10-06-2010, 03:55 PM
But Alabama is an NFL team, so don't worry, these guys are experts.

beer bacon
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I hope our coaches are going the Patriot Way and playing the no respect card to our players.

Gonzo
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm glad they didn't give them a chance. When KC shocks the NFL world on Sunday, those douchebags will be speechless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
10-06-2010, 03:59 PM
But Alabama is an NFL team, so don't worry, these guys are experts.
LMAO
He's such a fucking honk.

Here's the thing, if KC does win this game, they still won't get any respect. They will just say the Colt's weren't prepared or find some other obscure bullshit to blame the loss on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stinger
10-06-2010, 03:59 PM
those douchebags will be speechless.
Posted via Mobile Device

You are not familiar with Kornheiser I see.....

munkey
10-06-2010, 04:00 PM
If we can keep Manning on the sidelines and run the ball effectively I'd say we have a 75% chance of winning the game

Shogun
10-06-2010, 04:01 PM
If we can keep Manning on the sidelines and run the ball effectively I'd say we have a 75% chance of winning the game

So happy to hear you thinking positive.

RealSNR
10-06-2010, 04:02 PM
LMAO
He's such a fucking honk.

Here's the thing, if KC does win this game, they still won't get any respect. They will just say the Colt's weren't prepared or find some other obscure bullshit to blame the loss on.
Posted via Mobile DeviceYep. And I don't see this team winning two straight road games against super tough offenses.

We will likely lose in Houston. If we beat Indy the week before, the little media coverage that we get will be, "Uhp. That sends the Chiefs' dreams crashing back down to earth. Heh. But seriously, how good are the Cowboys?"

munkey
10-06-2010, 04:05 PM
So happy to hear you thinking positive.

I still have my doubts about Cassell....

Gonzo
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Yep. And I don't see this team winning two straight road games against super tough offenses.

We will likely lose in Houston. If we beat Indy the week before, the little media coverage that we get will be, "Uhp. That sends the Chiefs' dreams crashing back down to earth. Heh. But seriously, how good are the Cowboys?"
I'm quoting this post in agreement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Psyko Tek
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm glad they didn't give them a chance. When KC shocks the NFL world on Sunday, those douchebags will be speechless.
Posted via Mobile Device

speechless
no
they will talk about the decline of the colts

we won't get any respect until end of season
and that will all be about how easy our schedule was

Gonzo
10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
speechless
no
they will talk about the decline of the colts

we won't get any respect until end of season
and that will all be about how easy our schedule was

Unfortunately, you are correct.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Fuck them.

This just means our chances actually went UP a few points....

Mr. Laz
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Fuck them.
don't sweat it ... if we beat indy and houston then they will all be falling down all over themselves to be the first to declare us this year's cinderella.

as of now, we just surprised san diego on a rainy opening day game

munkey
10-06-2010, 04:44 PM
don't sweat it ... if we beat indy and houston then they will all be falling down all over themselves to be the first to declare us this year's cinderella.

as of now, we just surprised san diego on a rainy opening day game

Exactly....

I'll be happy with a close game to be honest...

ElGringo
10-06-2010, 04:48 PM
If we do win, they will still say they were correct, as they didn't give the Chiefs 0% chance, 15% and 10% means when we win, they will say this is why we didn't say 0

Contrarian
10-06-2010, 04:49 PM
The cowboys were rated by everybody as losers after their first couple of games until they beat the Texans and now they are the STRONGEST TEAM IN THAT DIVISION!!!! Please! Everybody this year is a missed or made field goal away from a lose or a win.
Everybody slams Cassel but all he has to do is throw to the person that gets the most YACS. Why should he have to throw deep all the time when the threats are lined up behind him and in the slot.
I say this that the Colts are in for a huge suprise if they think that they can contain McCluster catching the ball in the intermediate routes in front of a zone defense without quality safeties. Once they cheat up we hit it long, once they back up we run it far.
It's gonna be cake!
As for the Texans they are ENORMOUSLY OVERATED at stopping the run because they haven't faced a running team yet. Even Dallas only ran the ball 11 times and came out with a win. And that is because they can't stop the passing game either.
They do have a good offense but not a quality TE to have to triple team like the Chargers.

chiefzilla1501
10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
http://digitalsportsdaily.com/nfl/news/1386-aaron-rodgers-not-impressed-with-kornheiser-miller-or-jaworskior-.html

Let's face it, it's an entertaining show, but the guys really don't know shit about sports.

bevischief
10-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss,

munkey
10-06-2010, 04:56 PM
The cowboys were rated by everybody as losers after their first couple of games until they beat the Texans and now they are the STRONGEST TEAM IN THAT DIVISION!!!! Please! Everybody this year is a missed or made field goal away from a lose or a win.
Everybody slams Cassel but all he has to do is throw to the person that gets the most YACS. Why should he have to throw deep all the time when the threats are lined up behind him and in the slot.
I say this that the Colts are in for a huge suprise if they think that they can contain McCluster catching the ball in the intermediate routes in front of a zone defense without quality safeties. Once they cheat up we hit it long, once they back up we run it far.
It's gonna be cake!
As for the Texans they are ENORMOUSLY OVERATED at stopping the run because they haven't faced a running team yet. Even Dallas only ran the ball 11 times and came out with a win. And that is because they can't stop the passing game either.
They do have a good offense but not a quality TE to have to triple team like the Chargers.

The only "long" COMPLETED pass this year was on a trick play that was almost over thrown...Cassel sucks balls and until he proves otherwise I'm sticking to my opinion.

RealSNR
10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
The only "long" COMPLETED pass this year was on a trick play that was almost over thrown...Cassel sucks balls and until he proves otherwise I'm sticking to the truth.FYP. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.

Contrarian
10-06-2010, 05:12 PM
That was a bomb of a pass and "almost" doesn't even equate because the fact is Bowe caught it for a TD. So that response justifies what I said that his threats are not at the WR position. When more teams realize that defensively then they will play softer and you'll see more long passes, more accurate passes from Cassel.
But for now dinkin and dunkin to the guys that do pose a threat is the obvious direction we have gone and how we should continue.

LaChapelle
10-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Hairless wonders

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2010, 05:28 PM

Wow, that's sure a big turn around since the last time I saw you on here.

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
The only "long" COMPLETED pass this year was on a trick play that was almost over thrown...Cassel sucks balls and until he proves otherwise I'm sticking to my opinion.

Now that's the bad munkey I'm used to.

Bearcat
10-06-2010, 05:40 PM

It wasn't overthrown or almost overthrown at all.

Not that he doesn't suck balls, just not on that play...

LaChapelle
10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
If the ball is slick from him sucking on it
no wonder they lead the league in dropped passes last year

munkey
10-06-2010, 05:48 PM
It wasn't overthrown or almost overthrown at all.

Not that he doesn't suck balls, just not on that play...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9ibeMuAN2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9ibeMuAN2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I agree with the overall analysis by the commentators...We can only go as far as Cassell will take us...

Bearcat
10-06-2010, 06:11 PM
I agree with the overall analysis by the commentators...We can only go as far as Cassell will take us...

I watched it before I posted... if anything, Bowe might have slowed down a bit. After watching it a few times, okay, I guess it could be nitpicked a little since it wasn't placed perfectly in stride, but it wasn't overthrown. :shrug:

I agree though, it's all on his shoulders to stretch the field from time to time (and to especially get off to better starts), and it's going to take more than a couple of 20+ yard passes to convince me that he can do it.

munkey
10-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I agree though, it's all on his shoulders to stretch the field from time to time (and to especially get off to better starts), and it's going to take more than a couple of 20+ yard passes to convince me that he can do it.

DING DING DING...We have a WINNA!!!

:)

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2010, 06:22 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9ibeMuAN2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9ibeMuAN2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It was the glove and they think McCluster was a bad idea in the 2nd round. I can understand why you follow these guys.

RINGLEADER
10-06-2010, 06:29 PM

**** them.

Face it.....no one is giving us any chance to win this game despite the porous Indy defense and despite KC playing Indy pretty hard the past few match-ups (even when we had terrible teams). If we win this game we'll be media darlings...even if we lose to both the Colts and Texans we'll still be 6-2 at the midway mark IMO.

munkey
10-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Face it.....no one is giving us any chance to win this game despite the porous Indy defense and despite KC playing Indy pretty hard the past few match-ups (even when we had terrible teams). If we win this game we'll be media darlings...even if we lose to both the Colts and Texans we'll still be 6-2 at the midway mark IMO.

The last time we beat the Colts (I was there) was in 04' @ arrowhead AFTER the Colts had lost two consecutive games with the last one to Jacksonville...interesting...

Simply Red
10-06-2010, 07:15 PM

what's funny to me about that video, I remember when Jamie Dukes first started at the 'N' and a lot of posters on CP said he hated the Chiefs. Well check out the 2:19 mark, because you all were DEAD WRONG.

munkey
10-06-2010, 09:19 PM
It was the glove and they think McCluster was a bad idea in the 2nd round. I can understand why you follow these guys.

I agree with the game analysis....I don't follow them...are you serious? Come on Troy...I think you know me better than that...

munkey
10-06-2010, 09:20 PM
what's funny to me about that take is, I remember when Jamie Dukes first started at the 'N' and a lot of posters on CP said he hated the Chiefs. Well check out the 2:19 mark, because you all were DEAD WRONG.

:spock:

Simply Red
10-06-2010, 09:23 PM
:spock:

well, he was defending the Chiefs.

munkey
10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
well, he was defending the Chiefs.

All I heard at 2:19 is it's the "glove"....hmmmm

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Yep. And I don't see this team winning two straight road games against super tough offenses.

We will likely lose in Houston. If we beat Indy the week before, the little media coverage that we get will be, "Uhp. That sends the Chiefs' dreams crashing back down to earth. Heh. But seriously ,let's talk some more about the Vikings!"

Don't forget that part! Eleventy!

Frankie
10-06-2010, 11:28 PM

Don't forget we are facing a pretty angry team, led by an angry and determined Peyton Manning. I would have been a lot more comfortable had the Colts not lost last week. They'll be very high and we have every reason to be flat.

Just sayin'.