PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dumbest thing I've heard...in a while

CupidStunt
10-09-2010, 11:39 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&id=5658161

"While the Chiefs have powerful runners like Jamaal Charles, they don't have a really explosive runner..."

LMAO

4th and Long
10-09-2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Garber_Greg_cropped.jpg

Hi. My name is Greg Garber. I'm a Colts fan. I also kind of look like Dilbert.

Chiefs4TheWin
10-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Haha, that's an excellent observation by a very informed writer.

/iraqi war minister

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2010, 11:49 AM
That Jenny Dell bitch is hot at least

Goldmember
10-09-2010, 11:51 AM
She must mean an Al-Qaeda-type guy.

-King-
10-09-2010, 11:53 AM
She also said that JC only has an 18% chance of getting 100 yards.

WTF?

KevB
10-09-2010, 11:54 AM
It's good to see that the undefeated start has created an awareness of what this team and it's players bring to the table.

FAX
10-09-2010, 11:56 AM

/iraqi war minister

ROFL

It's amazing how little some "published" sports writers actually know about their subject. It would require only a few, brief moments of scant research to know that Jamaal has explosiveness and needs more carries.

I can't really criticize, though. I don't follow every team in the NFL and am woefully uninformed when it comes to most college teams. I would make a very poor sports writer or draftabulator. I could, however, write a recipe book that contained about 50 ways to make macaroni and cheese and 1 really great way to make creamed corn. It was a sad day when I came to the realization that there isn't a huge market of people who consume only macaroni and cheese and creamed corn.

FAX

Chiefs Rool
10-09-2010, 11:57 AM
wow, what a dumb cunt. It's like the writers from that God awful movie The Happening wrote that for her. "people like to hear percentages, it makes them more comfortable........6% chance, haha, 6% chance that the Chiefs did that...."

swayy07
10-09-2010, 12:13 PM
FFS that biatch just went full retard

DaFace
10-09-2010, 12:58 PM
She also said that JC only has an 18% chance of getting 100 yards.

WTF?

Well, depending on our run distribution, it's possible. I'd probably put the chances at more like 40%, but I can't blame him for thinking it's less than likely.

As for the statement in the OP, I don't even understand what that means.

-King-
10-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Well, depending on our run distribution, it's possible. I'd probably put the chances at more like 40%, but I can't blame him for thinking it's less than likely.

As for the statement in the OP, I don't even understand what that means.

I don't remember what he had in cleveland, but he had 94 in the SD game and 97 in the niners game. 1 more carry and he would have had 100 in each of those games, so I don't buy that he only has an 18% chance of getting it.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 01:05 PM

/Robert Gibbs

FYP :D

Rausch
10-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't remember what he had in cleveland, but he had 94 in the SD game and 97 in the niners game. 1 more carry and he would have had 100 in each of those games, so I don't buy that he only has an 18% chance of getting it.

And tell me, do you think KC wants to run more (vs Manning) or less than our previous three games?...

:rolleyes:

-King-
10-09-2010, 01:33 PM
And tell me, do you think KC wants to run more (vs Manning) or less than our previous three games?...

:rolleyes:

More.

Why the fuck would they run less when they're facing the worst run defense in the league?

For fucks sake, I hate the dumbass fucking thinking that just because we're facing Manning we have to pass. We can get a TD running the ball also. Rushing TDs are worth the same as Passing TDs.

aturnis
10-09-2010, 01:35 PM
7ypc is not explosive. Only leads the league in ypc for runners with 40+ carries. :rolleyes:

Fritz88
10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
That's why I believe that the average fan of an NFL team knows about their team much more than many of the so called 'national' experts.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 01:47 PM
"While the Chiefs have powerful runners like Jamaal Charles, they don't have a really explosive runner..."

What's wrong with that statement you homer chef?

-King-
10-09-2010, 01:49 PM

Ignored :)

DaFace
10-09-2010, 01:51 PM

It just depends on how the game goes. When you're behind, you pass more. When you're ahead, you run more.

Brock
10-09-2010, 01:52 PM

How's Larry doing with unemployment?

LaChapelle
10-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7071852#post7071852)

That makes sense to me
You want to keep the ball out of Buzzard Belly's hands
If Charles runs 15-20 yards a pop that's bad

MMXcalibur
10-09-2010, 01:58 PM
To be fair, Kansas City's football team isn't located on the East Coast or call themselves the "Cowboys" or "Vikings", so you can understand why he knows dick about the team.

seclark
10-09-2010, 01:59 PM
ROFL

It's amazing how little some "published" sports writers actually know about their subject. It would require only a few, brief moments of scant research to know that Jamaal has explosiveness and needs more carries.

I can't really criticize, though. I don't follow every team in the NFL and am woefully uninformed when it comes to most college teams. I would make a very poor sports writer or draftabulator. I could, however, write a recipe book that contained about 50 ways to make macaroni and cheese and 1 really great way to make creamed corn. It was a sad day when I came to the realization that there isn't a huge market of people who consume only macaroni and cheese and creamed corn.

FAX

macaroni and cheese and creamed corn. chuck in a turkey, and you got thanksgiving dinner.
sec

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 02:00 PM
I understand that he is sitting on a beach somewhere laughing at your kind.

You know ... white and poor.

-King-
10-09-2010, 02:00 PM
It just depends on how the game goes. When you're behind, you pass more. When you're ahead, you run more.

Depends on how far behind we are. We shouldn't let them dictate the game. We should go in there win a run run run and more run mindset. Just do what Jacksonville and the Texans did...RUN. You come in the game passing, and that's how you get beat.

We shouldn't come out passing unless we're down by more than a TD in the 4th quarter.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:03 PM
I understand that he is sitting on a beach somewhere laughing at your kind.

You know ... white and poor.

But but, you said he would catch on with another team, this just can be! LMAO

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 02:04 PM
It's only the 4th week of the season dude.

Work with us.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:06 PM
It's only the 4th week of the season dude.

Work with us.

Us?

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Ratface is in big trouble now, Portis is hurt and his back up is a puss.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:14 PM

And your boy Larry would have helped in this case HOW? If Larry was "all that," I'm sure the rat would have brought him back in. What does it say about Larry, when the skins starter goes down, they don't call him back. :hmmm:

Valiant
10-09-2010, 02:19 PM
ROFL

FAX

And here is one positive note for FF players.. If he played he would probably know more about players outside of his team..

KCHawg
10-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Ratface did the math, 2.7 x 4 < 10. So he continues to be Larry "Unemployed" Johnson.

Valiant
10-09-2010, 02:22 PM

Dude the walking dead have a higher yard per carry average then LJ..

Sannyasi
10-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Ratface did the math, 2.7 x 4 < 10. So he continues to be Larry "Unemployed" Johnson.

:doh!:

Hammock Parties
10-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Wow, that's really bad. That's got to be the most uninformed writing I've seen since Bill Williamson said Cassel "wasn't very mobile" in two DIFFERENT articles.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Fat Boy should stick to eating donuts and stay off the computer, because he doesn't seem to know crap about football.

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/motion/2009/0320/dm_090320_krispykremechallenge.jpg

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:32 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/1115/e_garber_300.jpg

LMAO

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I think it's pretty clear that the only running game the chefs have is because of the play calling, they have no power, just well timed running plays.

el borracho
10-09-2010, 02:38 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
10-09-2010, 02:45 PM
I think it's pretty clear that the only running game the chefs have is because of the play calling, they have no power, just well timed running plays.

Yes, because the entire right side of the 49ers defense intended to get their shit pushed in on this 4th and 1 out of the WILDCAT formation.

http://i54.tinypic.com/716zdj.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/654s5v.jpg

</post>
10-09-2010, 02:47 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZUQo6tClktD_h59v2lqsNM2ezS0SO1xIAYH9dtGG4jszqH_U&t=1&usg=__jIWby57_QIR1yfc_dMXhq_I7034=

Bwana
10-09-2010, 02:50 PM

Please tell me you are an only child and didn't reproduce.

beach tribe
10-09-2010, 02:54 PM

No, you don't understand. They Cut LJ. Puss problem nullified.

Man. I don't know what your reasons are for backing the guy, but he DONE in NFL. He will nnneeever be effective again. It's been years since the dude could do anything with the ball. He's just trying to catch on with another team so he can squeeze a few more dollars out of his washed-up career.

He needs to thank GOD that he got to play with Priest, and the HOF line.

He learned more about reading blocks from watching PH, than he was ever man enough to admit, and without the HOF line, there is no chance anyone would have given him a job LAST season.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 02:58 PM
He is the 2nd leading rusher in chefs history show some respect.

DBOSHO
10-09-2010, 02:59 PM

Tj has more power now than lj ever did.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Without Charlie Weis they would have already been exposed.

Props to him.

Baby Lee
10-09-2010, 03:05 PM

http://i.imgur.com/65APr.jpg

Bwana
10-09-2010, 03:06 PM
He is the 2nd leading rusher in chefs history show some respect.

He's a washed up, unemployed broke dick, ex running back, punk.

KCHawg
10-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, yeah...........but you gotta figure 2 or 3 outta 4 times he's running right into the centers ass for nothing.........

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
sitting on a beach living the good life ...

Yeah, bummer for him.

</post>
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I saw that the first time you posted it.

Thanks!

BossChief
10-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh man... :facepalm:

I dont understand why you guys give that KCbroncohater guy any time of day, he is obviously trolling.

Tits on a boar.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah, yeah...........but you gotta figure 2 or 3 outta 4 times he's running right into the centers ass for nothing.........

Which will serve him will in the future I would suspect. With his attitude, he will likely end up in jail. Slamming into the asses of large men will come second nature to old Larry, after doing so for the majority of his football career.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:16 PM
If you are not with the herd you must be a troll.

God knows I have heard that before.

Yawn.

DaFace
10-09-2010, 03:19 PM
If you are not with the herd you must be a troll.

God knows I have heard that before.

Yawn.

If by "not with the herd" you mean "ignoring obvious facts and logic," then yes, you're not with the herd.

BossChief
10-09-2010, 03:21 PM

This is actually a loaded question, as all relevant information isn't even given for the kid to give an appropriate answer.

It doesn't state that both boards are the same size, type of wood, thickness...or if she was able to use the same saw or another saw completely, perhaps an electric saw that would let her "work just as fast" but come up with much different results, was used.

But, with the information given to the kid, the kid actually got the right answer.

For the first board, it took her 10 minutes to make one cut (to cut the board into two pieces). So, it would take 20 minutes to make two cuts.

I used to piss teachers off on a daily basis with shit like this.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Tell me the facts and not your tarnished opinion.

I get you are a LJ hater.

stevieray
10-09-2010, 03:23 PM
He is the 2nd leading rusher in chefs history

...that's a shame, considering he really didn't give a damn about the Chiefs or KC.

LJ was more about showing up @ Arrowhead in a chauffer driven Maybach while playing like complete crap on the field.

I'm glad he's gone and never coming back.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:28 PM
That's a myth.

Move on the the next "fact" please.

BossChief
10-09-2010, 03:29 PM
One thing I can say about LJ that is a credit to his character...he went over to sign autographs for the kids after almost every single practice I attended at TC over ten or so years and didn't leave from signing till they all got one. I always respected him for that. He didn't care if the adults got theirs, but always made sure the kids got em. He also let the jokes roll off him and usually had a smile on his face while in front of fans.

That said, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that was something that was in his mega contract (which he did absolutely NOTHING after signed to earn it.)

Baby Lee
10-09-2010, 03:31 PM
If there's a more retarded Masada than Larry Johnson, I can't think of one.

It's like braying to all who will hear that Shakespeare in Love is the most deserved Oscar winner ever.

FAX
10-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I have to agree. If it took 10 minutes to cut one LJ into two pieces, you have to cut one LJ in one place resulting in two pieces. If, on the other hand, you want three LJ pieces, you have to cut one LJ in two places. At 10 minutes per cut, that's 20 minutes.

Or, you could just do what the Redskins did and cut his ass once and let one of his pissed-off homeys cut his ass into pieces.

FAX

Brock
10-09-2010, 03:42 PM
sitting on a beach living the good life ...

Yeah, bummer for him.

Career over. Yeah, bummer.

KCHawg
ROFLROFL

BossChief
The sad thing about that is there were probably only a couple kids that got that right, and they were marked as getting it wrong...sad state of affairs our schools are in.

Baby Lee
10-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I have to agree. If it took 10 minutes to cut one LJ into two pieces, you have to cut one LJ in one place resulting in two pieces. If, on the other hand, you want three LJ pieces, you have to cut one LJ in two places. At 10 minutes per cut, that's 20 minutes.

Or, you could just do what the Redskins did and cut his ass once and let one of his pissed-off homeys cut his ass into pieces.

FAX

I dunno, if you started by cutting through his dick [which I have on authority is broke] or his too tall toque sportin' head [which is hollow] you might save some time.

KCbroncoHATER
10-09-2010, 03:50 PM
It's stuff like this that makes this board so hard to read.

I can only take it ever so often.

Bwana
10-09-2010, 03:53 PM

I don't blame you. Perhaps it's time for you to start your "I'm leaving forever" thread, and go stalk LJ on a full time basis?

patteeu
10-09-2010, 03:56 PM
The sad thing about that is there were probably only a couple kids that got that right, and they were marked as getting it wrong...sad state of affairs our schools are in.

I doubt it.

FAX
10-09-2010, 03:57 PM

You should go to one of the Springfield get-togethers.

FAX

BossChief
10-09-2010, 04:13 PM
You should go to one of the Springfield get-togethers.

FAXHAHA

judging from the pictures of what has been done with the rest of em, he may be the only one showing up with an LJ jersey on.

ROFL

58kcfan89
10-09-2010, 04:23 PM
...that's a shame, considering he really didn't give a damn about the Chiefs or KC.

LJ was more about showing up @ Arrowhead in a chauffer driven Maybach while playing like complete crap on the field.

I'm glad he's gone and never coming back.

I want him to come back to Arrowhead. As Knowshon Moreno's replacement. Fuck you, 2.7.

bevischief
10-09-2010, 05:15 PM
:facepalm:

Really?

:cuss: