PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My Rant for Indianapolis

Dave Lane
10-09-2010, 04:27 PM
If the Chiefs lose then I'm leaving and you f---ing guys will bitch until you can't eat supper. Now I am tired of this shit. I'm sick and f---ing tired of losing to Indianapolis. I'm f---ing tired of losing to the Colts. I'm not here to f--- around this weekend. Now the players may be, but I'm not. Now I am gonna f---ing guarantee you, that if we don't play up there Sunday afternoon, you aren't gonna believe the next four f---ing days. Now I am not here to see my Chiefs get their ass's beat on Sunday. Now you better understand that right now. This is absolute f---ing bullshit. Now I'll f---ing run any suck ass player's ass right into the ground. I mean I'll f---ing run them, they'll think last year was a f---ing picnic. I had to sit around for a f---ing year with an 4-12 record in this f---ing league and I mean they will not put me in that f---ing position again, or they will god damn pay for it like you can't f---ing believe...

Bugeater
10-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

notorious
10-09-2010, 04:31 PM
The dashes had to be a pain in the f---ing a-- to type.

TrebMaxx
10-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Tell us how you really feel. Will ya?

jidar
10-09-2010, 04:33 PM
I f--kin hear ya Bob, now chuck a chair at those motherf---ers heads.

Dave Lane
10-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I f--kin hear ya Bob, now chuck a chair at those motherf---ers heads.

Well someone keeps up on sorta current events :)

Art Vader
10-09-2010, 04:38 PM
F---in' awesome!! ROFL

Gonzo
10-09-2010, 04:39 PM
f---
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefaRoo
10-09-2010, 04:42 PM
If the Chiefs lose then I'm leaving and you f---ing guys will bitch until you can't eat supper. Now I am tired of this shit. I'm sick and f---ing tired of losing to Indianapolis. I'm f---ing tired of losing to the Colts. I'm not here to f--- around this weekend. Now the players may be, but I'm not. Now I am gonna f---ing guarantee you, that if we don't play up there Sunday afternoon, you aren't gonna believe the next four f---ing days. Now I am not here to see my Chiefs get their ass's beat on Sunday. Now you better understand that right now. This is absolute f---ing bullshit. Now I'll f---ing run any suck ass player's ass right into the ground. I mean I'll f---ing run them, they'll think last year was a f---ing picnic. I had to sit around for a f---ing year with an 4-12 record in this f---ing league and I mean they will not put me in that f---ing position again, or they will god damn pay for it like you can't f---ing believe...

Somewhere in SoCal Dane quietly weeps.

RealSNR
10-09-2010, 04:47 PM
You plagiarist fuck

Dave Lane
10-09-2010, 04:48 PM
You plagiarist ****

Is that a good thing? :)

RealSNR
10-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Is that a good thing? :)Make sure The Talking Can doesn't turn you in

Mr. Flopnuts
10-09-2010, 05:08 PM
F---palm

kcmaxwell
10-09-2010, 05:23 PM
F---palm

Well played sir.

KCHawg
10-09-2010, 05:25 PM
What the f---?

FAX
10-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I empathize, Mr. Dave Lane.

F--

Dave Lane
10-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Boy I thought everyone would get this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7KijRfU-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Saulbadguy
10-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Are you sick and fucking tired of losing to Purdue?

KC-TBB
10-09-2010, 08:06 PM
er...ahhh, decaf would help you and Mr. Knight....

Sully
10-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Dave Lane needs more carries.

Thig Lyfe
10-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I give this thread an F-

Rain Man
10-09-2010, 08:13 PM
What? What am I missing? Is this Caesar's speech when he crossed the Rubicon? Did Robert E. Lee say this before the Second Battle of Bull Run? Spruance at Midway?

Wait - I know. I know. MacArthur when he headed back to the Philippines, right?

go bo
10-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Dave Lane needs more carries.and more catches...

-King-
10-09-2010, 08:20 PM
----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- ----- ----- - --- - --- -- ------- --- ------- --- -- -----

Yeah! I said it!

Dave Lane
10-09-2010, 08:23 PM
What? What am I missing? Is this Caesar's speech when he crossed the Rubicon? Did Robert E. Lee say this before the Second Battle of Bull Run? Spruance at Midway?

Even bigger than that!

Sully
10-09-2010, 08:30 PM

It's from when Blossom and Six told Mr Russo they were going to have a pizza party, and he objected due to the cost and hanging out with boys after dark.

Rain Man
10-09-2010, 08:38 PM
It's from when Blossom and Six told Mr Russo they were going to have a pizza party, and he objected due to the cost and hanging out with boys after dark.

Oh, I almost guessed that! But at the last minute I went with the Philippines thing.