PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The refs cost us the game

Demonpenz
10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
How many holding calls were not called? Phantom PI on Derrick Johnson, then the hands to the face that hand Hali bleeding all over the place. It's getting to be WWF out there.

RedThat
10-10-2010, 03:36 PM
How many holding calls were not called? Phantom PI on Derrick Johnson, then the hands to the face that hand Hali bleeding all over the place. It's getting to be WWF out there.

This.

I was screaming at my t.v.

I agree there were a lot of holds. But why don't they call them? Because its Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Mr. Laz
10-10-2010, 03:37 PM
those little bastards might as well of taken a Poll from the crowd on what penalties were called.

Clearly got the home town cooking today

bevischief
82 can't catch a ball so who cares?

KCUnited
I can live with the loss, but what really pisses me off is that I started Bowe today and lost by 85 points.

Mr. Laz
10-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I can live with the loss, but what really pisses me off is that I started Bowe today and lost by 85 points.
yea, cuz your dam fantasy team is more important than the real thing

Shag
I wouldn't say the refs cost us the game, but they were horrific. Don't forget the phantom holding call on Albert that wiped out a first down and killed a drive...

Demonpenz
Honestly the mcluster pick is looking more and more bad for Pioli as well. He is a good gadget player, but we sorely needed help somewhere else. Today Mcluster showed the blue print on how to neutralize him. Kick it into the endzone and let him take it out.

Mr. Laz
10-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Honestly the mcluster pick is looking more and more bad for Pioli as well. He is a good gadget player, but we sorely needed help somewhere else. Today Mcluster showed the blue print on how to neutralize him. Kick it into the endzone and let him take it out.
first hook didn't catch the fish you were looking for so you thought you would come back for another cast?

Shag
10-10-2010, 03:40 PM

They need to get him more involved in the offense. Then again, that's true of all our WRs...

LaChapelle
10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
That sideline catch was a thing of purdy
but ALbert got called for the scarce hold

Knob
10-10-2010, 03:42 PM
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/matt-cassel-chiefs.jpg

-King-
10-10-2010, 03:43 PM

:spock: Wait what? Please say you're joking.

CrazyPhuD
10-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Uhhh...no the refs didn't cost us the game. They may have made it more difficult. But what cost us the game was Cassel(and to a lessor degree the drops). Cassel just simply can't play QB. Especially in crunch time, this team will go nowhere with him at the helm...

Bwana
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
The refs didn't exactly help, but they didn't "cost us the game." Cassel and Bowe on the other hand.........

Thig Lyfe
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
As rapey as the refs were today, they still had a chance to win it. Unless they blow the call on something pivotal like a game-winning score (the Calvin Johnson TD week 1, for example), the refs are never the primary reason for a loss.

But then you knew that, DIDN'T YOU?!?

Frazod
10-10-2010, 04:20 PM
At this point, it should be obvious to anybody who isn't retarded that the officials have an agenda. If you play the Colts, you play the refs, and that's just the way the WWNFL is. You just have to plan accordingly.

But we still should have won. Poor play calling and execution cost us this game.

Bane
10-10-2010, 04:23 PM
The refs didn't exactly help, but they didn't "cost us the game." Cassel and Bowe on the other hand.........

This.A competent QB would have had us up by 3 scores and the refs couldn't have fucked us if they wanted to.

Dayze
10-10-2010, 04:52 PM
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/matt-cassel-chiefs.jpg

"iiiiiit's, aliright.....'cause I'm saved by the.................iiiiit's alright, 'caus I'm saved by the Bellllll"

grandllama
10-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Not this shit again.

Hali gets ass raped on every single play of every single game.

It isn't the Indy refs. Its the refs in general protecting their precious...

Psyko Tek
10-10-2010, 05:02 PM

well that's a good idea on any kick ain't it?

KCinNY
10-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Indy's gonna get the calls...especially at home. You know that going in.

This loss was on Cassel and Bowe.

I mean honestly, who would expect Cassel to make big 4th qtr plays in a tight game on the road?

DaFace
10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Blaming the refs = weak sauce.

DaFace
10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Blaming the refs = weak sauce.

Dayze
10-10-2010, 05:35 PM
^^ that.