PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm ready to eat my Hali crow

milkman
10-10-2010, 03:53 PM
The guy is just turning into a top notch pass rusher, and is no longer the liability in run defense he was just last year.

And I am as happy as I can be to say that.

RustShack
10-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Eat it up.

Jerm
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
His motor is ridiculous.

Never gives up, always going forward and pressuring someone, gets to the QB all the time, etc...and this is all being done after being held on seemingly every play.

KcMizzou
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
He's really been impressive lately.

LaChapelle
10-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I the right hands I bet crow could taste pretty good
I bet this isn't bad

KCUnited
10-10-2010, 03:55 PM
You can start with a bowed leg.

The Bad Guy
10-10-2010, 03:56 PM
I laugh at anyone who thinks someone like him isn't a foundational player. There are about 5% of players in the NFL that has his motor, and his steps off the edge have improved 10 fold since the Chiefs brought in someone who can teach how to rush the passer.

beach tribe
10-10-2010, 03:56 PM
His hands, and ability to disengage, are freakin amazing.

KcMizzou
10-10-2010, 03:58 PM
His hands, and ability to disengage, are freakin amazing.Manning's a hard dude to get to.. an he did it.

He does that little kungfoo chop to get the linemans' hands off him, and boom... he's around the corner.

BryanBusby
Watching him beasting it with blood dripping down his jersey was straight sick

Hammock Parties
I think maybe the most impressive thing is that he's stayed healthy. He used to be nicked up constantly.

JoeyChuckles
10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
His motor is ridiculous.

Never gives up, always going forward and pressuring someone, gets to the QB all the time, etc...and this is all being done after being held on seemingly every play.

Word to his motor.

Hammock Parties
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-wJuy3mqys?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-wJuy3mqys?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jerm
He and Dorsey have been fucking shit up...

Knob
10-10-2010, 04:01 PM
He is the Chiefs best pass rusher. Good job Hali

KcMizzou
10-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Word to his motor."tenacious" fits him.

FAX
10-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Bloodied, held, pissed off, and still coming.

You have to like that.

FAX

KcMizzou
10-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Bloodied, held, pissed off, and still coming.

You have to like that.

FAX:clap:

KcMizzou
10-10-2010, 04:05 PM
He and Dorsey have been fucking shit up...Yeah, Dorsey too... The dude's starting to play up to his potential.

TheGuardian
10-10-2010, 04:18 PM
The guy is just turning into a top notch pass rusher, and is no longer the liability in run defense he was just last year.

And I am as happy as I can be to say that.

Well done Milky.

I think the area that is really eye popping right now is his run defense which is really solid now. He sheds blockers and gets to the ball carrier no problem.

And his pass rushing is first rate now. I have said all along that if Hali could just get into a situation where QB's couldn't step up into the pocket he would be a double digit sack guy and he's easily on his way there, and to the pro bowl if he stays healthy.

We kept the better player. Die in a fire Jared Allen you greedy POS.

Mr. Laz
10-10-2010, 04:21 PM
dip that crow in antifreeze and aids juice first .......

CupidStunt
10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
He has the best hands of any pass-rusher in the league. Lot of other guys are quicker, stronger, whatever, but no one is better at batting away an OT's arms and then using a swim/rip move to get by the OT.

Bane
10-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Good game Hali.:clap:

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I think maybe the most impressive thing is that he's stayed healthy. He used to be nicked up constantly.

I think the most impressive thing is how all the negative Nelly's around here who were thrilled to bag on him for the last four seasons because he was a slow, un-athletic, marginal talent are now happy to suck his dick because of a sack on Manning and that he played with blood running out of his mouth.

I can only imagine what kind of circle jerk that would have ensued if it was Studebaker who got the sack.

milkman
10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
dip that crow in antifreeze and aids juice first .......

You know you love me.

milkman
10-10-2010, 04:33 PM
I think the most impressive thing is how all the negative Nelly's around here who were thrilled to bag on him for the last four seasons because he was a slow, un-athletic, marginal talent are now happy to suck his dick because of a sack on Manning and that he played with blood running out of his mouth.

I can only imagine what kind of circle jerk that would have ensued if it was Studebaker who got the sack.

No dipshit.

I am not happy to "suck his dick" because of one game against Manning.

I am willing to admit that I was wrong because of the way he has played this season starting with the Chargers game, through to this one.

The fact that he was able to get pressure on Manning from the outside, something almost no one else is able to do, just solidifies his progress.

It's too bad you are too small to admit that you're wrong.

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 04:35 PM
It's too bad you are too small to admit that you're wrong.

When I am, I'll let you know.

grandllama
10-10-2010, 04:37 PM
...I can only imagine what kind of circle jerk that would have ensued if it was Studebaker who got the sack.

I admit to a man crush on Studebaker... when he came in the game, I pointed to him and told my wife (not a football fan one way or the other) that that was the guy Llama Jr. and I couldn't wait to be a starter....

she asked why as he was stuffing a run...

and all I could say is... 'because all he does is make plays'...

... counting the days till Vrable retires...

Hammock Parties
10-10-2010, 04:38 PM
This is a good addition to this thread.

http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7kut.jpg

Titty Meat
10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
If Bowe had his work ethic he'd be an all time great.

milkman
10-10-2010, 04:40 PM
When I am, I'll let you know.

Yeah, sure dumbass.

You are wrong you useless fucking cunt.

You are just too small minded to admit it.

Rasputin
10-10-2010, 04:45 PM
I couldn't tell how much Andy Studebaker played, not enough imo. I think if Andy starts to replace Vrabel more in games, Hali is going to have bigger games cuz I think Studebaker can bring the same intensity as Hali. jmo.

TheGuardian
10-10-2010, 04:50 PM
This is a good addition to this thread.

http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7kut.jpg

heh

fuck Jared Allen and Chief fans that still have their mouths attached to his crotch. I hope someone ends his career.

CupidStunt
10-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Vrabel offers nothing as a rusher but--and I never thought I'd say this--don't hope for him to break a leg, because Studebaker is not ready to take over, and Vrabel is literally a coach on the field. When he got nicked up in the 3rd, I was pretty concerned, because the defense NEEDS his leadership and guidance, especially against a smart guy like Manning.

It's a very underrated skill, but don't underestimate it. They'd be lost without his guidance and need him until someone else can step up and take over that role. I'm not even sure who's developing right now. It'll never be DJ, Hali. Maybe Berry sometime down the line.

DeezNutz
10-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I thought Hali had an outstanding game today. Absolutely great and deserves much credit.

|Zach|
10-10-2010, 04:53 PM
He looked like a fucking bad ass today. Proud to have him!

TheGuardian
10-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Vrabel offers nothing as a rusher but--and I never thought I'd say this--don't hope for him to break a leg, because Studebaker is not ready to take over, and Vrabel is literally a coach on the field. When he got nicked up in the 3rd, I was pretty concerned, because the defense NEEDS his leadership and guidance, especially against a smart guy like Manning.

It's a very underrated skill, but don't underestimate it. They'd be lost without his guidance and need him until someone else can step up and take over that role. I'm not even sure who's developing right now. It'll never be DJ, Hali. Maybe Berry sometime down the line.

Vrabel has really stepped up and become the leader he was brought in to be. People bitched about trading for him but again with Romeo in the mix he's almost invaluable now.

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah, sure dumbass.

You are wrong you useless ****ing ****.

You are just too small minded to admit it.

Wrong about what? Hali? (Because I'm assuming that's what you are referring to as this thread is about him.)

I've always liked Hali. Should I have bagged on him for four seasons like some people around here have and then when he gets a sack on Saint Manning the Unsackable, and only then, decide to give him some kudos?

Drop the fucking martyr act. You are way too much of a self-centered asshole to be a martyr, even with this relevatory Hali epiphany of yours.

DeezNutz
10-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Wrong about what? Hali? (Because I'm assuming that's what you are referring to as this thread is about him.)

I've always liked Hali. Should I have bagged on him for four seasons like some people around here have and then when he gets a sack on Saint Manning the Unsackable, and only then, decide to give him some kudos?

Drop the ****ing martyr act. You are way too much of a self-centered asshole to be a martyr, even with this relevatory Hali epiphany of yours.

Wrong about Albert, who had yet another solid game today. He is clearly an ascending player and a legit LT.

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Wrong about Albert, who had yet another solid game today. He is clearly an ascending player and a legit LT.

Holy shit.

Put down the meth pipe and pump the brakes.

Solid game? Are you fucking kidding me? Ascending?

Do you need me to send you a copy of this game so you can actually watch it for the first time again?

Rigodan
10-10-2010, 05:09 PM

I was impressed with the pass protection today too. I remember watching the Giants come into the dome after Indy lost in week one and saw Freeney and Mathis absolutely destroying the giants o-line. Glad to see that wasnt the case today.

milkman
10-10-2010, 05:14 PM

This.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Albert got abused several times. Freeney was breathing down Cassel's neck a lot. Lucky we threw quick passes.

milkman
10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Albert got abused several times. Freeney was breathing down Cassel's neck a lot. Lucky we threw quick passes.

Did Albert have a perfect game?

No.

He went against one of the best DEs in the game and gave up a couple of pressures, but in fact did play pretty well.

And to assign blame on Albert for Cassel's shitty play is just assinine stupidity.

DeezNutz
10-10-2010, 05:24 PM

No.

He went against one of the best DEs in the game and gave up a couple of pressures, but in fact did play pretty well.

And to assign blame on Albert for Cassel's shitty play is just assinine stupidity.

Agreed. And he was outstanding in the run game.

DBOSHO
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Holy shit.

Put down the meth pipe and pump the brakes.

Solid game? Are you ****ing kidding me? Ascending?

Do you need me to send you a copy of this game so you can actually watch it for the first time again?

What would okung have done?

Frosty
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
What would okung have done?

Get injured and sit on the bench.

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 05:32 PM

No.

I never said that it was Albert's shitty play that was totally, utterly responsible for Cassel's shitty play. Cassel was shitty all by himself. However, so was Albert. And, because the guy is the left tackle, the blind side protector, he is somewhat responsible for protecting the quarterback. Albert was consistently pushed back into the pocket all game long, whiffed on a number of blocks and failed to direct his man on a plethora of occasions.

Cassel doesn't trust his receivers other than Moeaki. That's obvious. He also doesn't trust his edge protection. That's obvious. It's also obvious that he's not a very good quarterback. However, these things have some degree of a symbiotic relationship and each affects the other to a certain degree. How the line and receivers play also relates to the performance of the quarterback. And vice versa. Right now, the QB, the WRs and the OT's are the weak links on this team.

I'm sorry if you can't see or understand that.

milkman
10-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I never said that it was Albert's shitty play that was totally, utterly responsible for Cassel's shitty play. Cassel was shitty all by himself. However, so was Albert. And, because the guy is the left tackle, the blind side protector, he is somewhat responsible for protecting the quarterback. Albert was consistently pushed back into the pocket all game long, whiffed on a number of blocks and failed to direct his man on a plethora of occasions.

Cassel doesn't trust his receivers other than Moeaki. That's obvious. He also doesn't trust his edge protection. That's obvious. It's also obvious that he's not a very good quarterback. However, these things have some degree of a symbiotic relationship and each affects the other to a certain degree. How the line and receivers play also relates to the performance of the quarterback. And vice versa. Right now, the QB, the WRs and the OT's are the weak links on this team.

I'm sorry if you can't see or understand that.

And we're all going to tell you that you're dumbfuck.

Albert played a good game.

He has played well since the beginning of the season, though he still does have some technical issues he still needs to work on.

You are simply a douche who refuses to admit that you are wrong with your Albert opinions.

Rather than admit you're wrong, you continually bash unbashable play.

That's okay though.

I would expect nothing less from a dumbfuck.

Chiefs Rool
10-10-2010, 05:42 PM
If I were gay, I'd leave my wife for Tamba Hali.

Saccopoo
10-10-2010, 05:50 PM
And we're all going to tell you that you're dumb****.

Albert played a good game.

He has played well since the beginning of the season, though he still does have some technical issues he still needs to work on.

You are simply a douche who refuses to admit that you are wrong with your Albert opinions.

Rather than admit you're wrong, you continually bash unbashable play.

That's okay though.

I would expect nothing less from a dumb****.

I can only hope that you Tivo'd the game and re-watch it objectively with a particular interest directed at the offensive line play. You don't even have to post your opinions on the second viewing. Just watch.

Wallcrawler
10-10-2010, 06:19 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-wJuy3mqys?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-wJuy3mqys?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dude's seriously channelling some DT with those tomohawks to the football.

Bewbies
10-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Hali is a monster. He was killing the RT today on every. single. play.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I was impressed with the pass protection today too. I remember watching the Giants come into the dome after Indy lost in week one and saw Freeney and Mathis absolutely destroying the giants o-line. Glad to see that wasnt the case today.

The Chiefs gameplan also had much more quick passing than the Giants.... which kept Freeney and Mathis off of Cassel, but didn't give the Chiefs much of a chance to put points on the board.

WhitiE
10-10-2010, 07:29 PM
ill eat some too. dont think i ever said it on here, but i did say he wouldnt be good to a friend

morphius
10-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Vrabel has really stepped up and become the leader he was brought in to be. People bitched about trading for him but again with Romeo in the mix he's almost invaluable now.
I can understand wanting the younger guys to play, but with his ability to read an offense is invaluable. It is something this team desperately needed, and hopefully he is able to pass the ability on to the young guys.

GloryDayz
10-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Him playing all bloodied up was awesome. He's a beast!! :-)

Agent V
10-10-2010, 09:50 PM
If anyone gets his or her hands on a nice shot of Hali with blood running down his jersey, post that shit.

Coach
10-10-2010, 10:09 PM
I can only hope that you Tivo'd the game and re-watch it objectively with a particular interest directed at the offensive line play. You don't even have to post your opinions on the second viewing. Just watch.

I have watched it, and unfortunately for you, Milkman and Deez is correct. Albert was not perfect by any means, but he did his job.

I think you are set on your ways to hate the guy for the rest of your life, even if he did have a "perfect" game, you'd still find one minor flaw.

You need to let go of the Okung stuff and move on.

J Diddy
10-10-2010, 10:13 PM
If anyone gets his or her hands on a nice shot of Hali with blood running down his jersey, post that shit.

when I saw that, I instantly thought that would make a hell of a wallpaper.

That man was a fucking warrior today.

nstygma
10-10-2010, 11:25 PM
a few caps.. . source not so purrty

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5059/cap00517.th.jpg (http://img823.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap00517.jpg) http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/42/cap00512.th.jpg (http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap00512.jpg) http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1391/cap00488.th.jpg (http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap00488.jpg) http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8866/cap00508.th.jpg (http://img812.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap00508.jpg)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2010, 11:37 PM
It's too bad we never had a guy like Jason Babin and his 5.5 sacks on the roster to help take some of the pressure off of Hali and provide some additional rushing off the edge.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Hali was about .3 on the Muta Scale.

BossChief
10-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Couldn't find one of Hali, but here's a cool one of the guy that should be playi9ng opposite him in time...

The Bad Guy
10-11-2010, 06:45 AM
It's too bad we never had a guy like Jason Babin and his 5.5 sacks on the roster to help take some of the pressure off of Hali and provide some additional rushing off the edge.

It's s shame we had a D-line coach that was more focused on fighting players at the combine than actually coaching technique the last 4 years prior.

The Bad Guy
10-11-2010, 06:49 AM
It's hilarious the great lengths this idiot will go to to discredit Albert.

Here's a tip, little man, when people like Milk, who know more about offensive line play than anyone on this board, think he's ascending, I'll listen to him over someone who's butthurt because they didn't take their favorite LT in last year's draft.

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 01:54 PM

Ummmmm, JA????

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Ummmmm, JA????

Why don't you sit this one out, champ.

Sure-Oz
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Anyone see him gushing blood yesterday from his jaw, crazy shit...

Hali is a fighter

TheGuardian
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Why don't you sit this one out, champ.

rep MF'er.........

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Manning's a hard dude to get to.. an he did it.

He does that little kungfoo chop to get the linemans' hands off him, and boom... he's around the corner.

That really impressed the fuck out of me. I hoped for the best when the switch came, and boy did I get it.