PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Fan's need To Boo Cassel

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:35 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhVQaBd-oDA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhVQaBd-oDA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Whats it going to take to get boo's like this at home games.

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:36 PM
What exactly is the boo possessing in this sentence?

Bowser
10-10-2010, 11:37 PM

oaklandhater's soul

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:37 PM

How else am i suppose to write it.

What is it going to take to get this type of negative Fan reaction to cassel at home.

Bowser
10-10-2010, 11:38 PM
And where is that gif of Cassel telling the crowd to shut the fuck up?

oaklandhater
oaklandhater's soul

Dies a little bit every time I see cassel pass.

Bowser

Truth

Ugly Duck
10-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Yes, I agree. You should all "boo" your own team at Arrowhead. I think thats a great idea.

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:41 PM
How else am i suppose to write it.

You only use a goddamn apostrophe when the word is possessive or for a contraction. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes, I agree. You should all "boo" your own team at Arrowhead. I think thats a great idea.

not the D just when Cassel passes.

Bowser
10-10-2010, 11:42 PM
You only use a goddamn apostrophe when the word is possessive or for a contraction. Sorry, just pet peeve of mine.

Take it easy, their!

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Take it easy, their!
I'll fucking kill you all.

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:43 PM
I just noticed he did it in the thread title too. :facepalm:

MMXcalibur
10-10-2010, 11:46 PM

Jesus Christ, give it a rest. You get the idea of what he's trying to say.

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:46 PM
You only use a goddamn apostrophe when the word is possessive or for a contraction. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

sorry mein fuhrer.

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Jesus Christ, give it a rest. You get the idea of what he's trying to say.
Yeah, whatever. So what is booing him going to accomplish?

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:50 PM
on a side note going 0-4 with a team that was suppose to be a super bowl contender. and the the head coach job is not on the line.

Its almost like reading a chiefs article about herm.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_16307136?nclick_check=1

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah, whatever. So what is booing him going to accomplish?

Show displeasure to the owner and the coaching staff from the fan's about our current starter.

Bugeater
10-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Show displeasure to the owner and the coaching staff from the fan's about our current starter.
Now you're just fucking with me, aren't you?

oaklandhater
10-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Now you're just ****ing with me, aren't you?

maybe....

chasedude
10-11-2010, 12:08 AM
What will expressing our distaste for a player prove? We've complained for years on here and it really makes no difference to the Chiefs Staff.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2010, 12:17 AM

I hope he goes 25/30 for 300 yards and 2 tds next week and your dick shrinks to the size of a calamari ring.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Also your two dad's' penis'ses are touching each other's butt hole's

Goldmember
10-11-2010, 12:51 AM
I hope he goes 25/30 for 300 yards and 2 tds next week and your dick shrinks to the size of a calamari ring.

ROFL

Goldmember
10-11-2010, 12:53 AM

They read the tabloids and listen to the sport radio talk shows. They know what is right but they won't do anything about it because then they'd be admitting they were wrong.

CrazyPhuD
10-11-2010, 01:39 AM
I have a feeling if we booed cassel he'd do something like this.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WRT70ceAMQ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WRT70ceAMQ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kysirsoze
10-11-2010, 01:43 AM
All booing Cassel would do is fuck up our reemerging home field advantage. It would not effect the operation of the team in the least.

Nirvana58
10-11-2010, 02:12 AM
I secretly pray that Cassel gets hurt and we have to play Brodie. (Not a extremely serious injury just one that keeps him out the rest of the year) But I will never boo one of our own players. Why would you try to get in the heads of your own team, probably making them do worse.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2010, 02:14 AM
I secretly pray that Cassel gets hurt and we have to play Brodie. (Not a extremely serious injury just one that keeps him out the rest of the year) But I will never boo one of our own players. Why would you try to get in the heads of your own team, probably making them do worse.

So you would rather have our player physically injured than mentally?

Wouldnt a physical injury to a player also possibly make the team play worse?

Your argument makes no sense. I am assuming you (like me) have been drinking since it is late...

bigbucks24
10-11-2010, 02:55 AM

I can see it now. Clark in his suite:

Fans: Boooooooooooo

Clark: Holy shit. They are booing Matt. What the hell?

Clark Asst.: They don't like him, sir. They are displeased.

Clark: OMG! Get Haley on the phone.

Phone rings on the sideline

Todd: This is Coach Haley

Clark: Haley, it's Clark. Did you hear the fan's (apostrophe because people don't know how to use it and won't understand unless I use it this way - except Bugeater) booing Matt?

Haley: Yes I did. Very curious.

Clark: They don't like him. They are displeased.

Haley: Really? The fan's are displeased?

Clark: Yes.

Haley: Should I pull him?

Clark: Of course. It's the fans (oops....fan's). They are displeased. We need to do what they want.

Haley: Thanks, sir. I appreciate your help.

Haley: Matt out. Brokie in.

Haley: Listen, sir. They are cheering. They like Brokie.

Clark: Glad we had this chat, Todd. All is right in Chiefland. Carry on.

It could happen.

Mizzou_8541
10-11-2010, 06:59 AM

ROFL

Bwana
10-11-2010, 07:10 AM

The thing is, if that were to happen, Poli might give Cassel ANOTHER YEAR to "get it." If he stays on the field all year and continues to stink it up, I don't think Poli will have any choice, other than to send old limp arm down for a visit with Ray Farmer. It will hurt this year, but will help make KC a payoff team in future years.

We have built a very good you D and we are a few pieces away from having a very good O. Replace Cassel and Bowe in the off season, pick up one more lineman, have another good draft and we are there IMHO. The stink of Herm will be completley washed off.

gblowfish
10-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Negative, loud, unruly behavior is not allowed at Arrowhead. I would boo, but the green shirted stadium security thugs might come down, pull me out in handcuffs, give me a body cavity search, take me to the stadium dungeon for questioning, shove bamboo under my fingernails, water board me, spank me, make me get in a naked pyramid with other rowdy detainees, attach jumper cables to my nipples....

Hey, maybe GoChiefs ought to go boo Cassel at Arrowhead. I hear he digs that kind of action....

Chiefs2010
10-11-2010, 08:32 AM
But i dont think cassel is the problem.If you look around the league there are bad qbs but they get the ball to there wideouts. The problem with the chiefs is the WR they cant get open even before cassel the chiefs couldnt get the ball to the WR you have to go back to the days of kennison. I THINK WE NEED TO GO GET STEVE SMITH we have a window here to be good and we need help at WR make the move scott............GO CHIEFS

jspchief
10-11-2010, 08:36 AM
But i dont think cassel is the problem.If you look around the league there are bad qbs but they get the ball to there wideouts. The problem with the chiefs is the WR they cant get open even before cassel the chiefs couldnt get the ball to the WR you have to go back to the days of kennison. I THINK WE NEED TO GO GET STEVE SMITH we have a window here to be good and we need help at WR make the move scott............GO CHIEFSThanks for your input Matt, now please go diaf.

KC kid
10-11-2010, 08:44 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhVQaBd-oDA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhVQaBd-oDA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Great idea. We don't want to win games.

Fish
10-11-2010, 08:53 AM
But i dont think cassel is the problem.If you look around the league there are bad qbs but they get the ball to there wideouts. The problem with the chiefs is the WR they cant get open even before cassel the chiefs couldnt get the ball to the WR you have to go back to the days of kennison. I THINK WE NEED TO GO GET STEVE SMITH we have a window here to be good and we need help at WR make the move scott............GO CHIEFS

What about the fact that Bowe had better numbers with Huard, Croyle, and Thigpen?

Chiefs2010
10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
What about the fact that Bowe had better numbers with Huard, Croyle, and Thigpen?

in all those games chiefs where well behind he got mob up garabe yards

Brock
10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
I hope he goes 25/30 for 300 yards and 2 tds next week.

Sounds like a shit in one hand and wish in the other scenario.

BigRedChief
10-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah, whatever. So what is booing him going to accomplish?no chit. You think Haley and Pioli don't look at film? Have eyes?

Nothing is going to happen this year. Croyle is not the answer. We are stuck with what we have. Now next year if Cassel is still here.....I'm open to other fan tactics.

Fish
10-11-2010, 09:06 AM
in all those games chiefs where well behind he got mob up garabe yards

Mob up garabe yards huh? 86 receptions for over 1000 yds?

OK... well.. uh... nice talking with you. I'm gonna uhh.. go over and talk to those guys....

Mr. Laz
10-11-2010, 09:10 AM
All booing Cassel would do is fuck up our reemerging home field advantage. It would not effect the operation of the team in the least.
yea ... booing Cassel would be pointless

It's not going to make the chiefs pull him and all it will do is make him perform worse. Not to mention give the other team a boost.

booing cassel = stupid

Dave Lane
10-11-2010, 09:11 AM
So you would rather have our player physically injured than mentally?

Wouldnt a physical injury to a player also possibly make the team play worse?

Your argument makes no sense. I am assuming you (like me) have been drinking since it is late...

I'd like to see him get a stinger for like the last two series before the half just to see if Brodie has anything to offer.

InChiefsHeaven
10-11-2010, 09:48 AM
How about we boo everybody who does stupid shit. That includes Bowe. Of course, then he and Matt could argue in the locker room about who was actually being boo'd and who's fault it really is...

HemiEd
10-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I honestly think the Chiefs have seen enough of Cassel, and he should be gone after this year. They are trying their best to make chicken salad, out of chicken shit with him.

Fish
10-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I honestly think the Chiefs have seen enough of Cassel, and he should be gone after this year. They are trying their best to make chicken salad, out of chicken shit with him.

True. But it doesn't make it hurt any less that this could/should have been avoided. Lots of folks called this a long time ago. We could be looking at some tasty chicken salad right now...

gblowfish
10-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Matt Cassel Sucks Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49282138184

Shox
10-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I prefer a positive approach......

Brodie, Brodie, Brodie, Brodie!!!!!

in pre-game warmup.

Frankie
10-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Chiefs Fan's need To Boo Cassel

Chiefs fans need to learn English.:evil:

Lzen
10-11-2010, 02:09 PM
I prefer a positive approach......

Brodie, Brodie, Brodie, Brodie!!!!!

in pre-game warmup.

I like this idea. :thumb:

patteeu
10-11-2010, 02:14 PM

Why don't you just write a letter to the owner instead? Booing a team that is 3-1 with a 1.5 game lead over it's nearest rival in the division sounds like a moronic thing to do to me, but I guess I err on the side of being a homer sometimes.

kcxiv
10-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Its not boo'ing the team. Its boo'ing Matt Cassel.

The thing with Matt, is this is all he will ever be. He's terrible. He's accurate on 1 of 4 passes. He doesnt get streaky. He's not going to have a streak where he can lead us to back to back drives by throwing the ball. He doesnt have the tools to do that.

I would love for them to boo Matt Cassel. Not the Chiefs, but just say fuck matt or something.

Brock
10-11-2010, 02:19 PM
It accomplishes nothing.

BigRedChief
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Its not boo'ing the team. Its boo'ing Matt Cassel.and just how are you going to do that when none of his other teammates are on the field?

You going to boo our O-line? I think they have performed better than anyone could have expected. They are not the best, but one helluva a lot better than last years bunch.

You going to boo charles and Jones?

Just how are you going to boo Cassel and not these two groups?

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 02:52 PM

While I usually agree, in this case, we're left with having to do it. Todd's thinking things are just ducky; we just need to help him understand that they aren't. So a well placed "Boooooooo", not during a play, is perhaps the right thing to do. Obviously the coaches and players have been warned to not read the boards or watch the TV, so how else do they know they're F'ing up unless we Boooooo?

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 02:55 PM

You know your posts are going to start being graded from this point forward, right? It's all good...

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 03:00 PM

While we all knew what you meant, the use of "it" in your reply was, perhaps, a poor choice since many of us might not have been clear on what "it" was that you were referring to. But I'll grade that post a "B" - you tired...

:clap:

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Wow, I'll grade that post an "A" - you got your point across and made the whole board laugh... :clap:

GloryDayz
10-11-2010, 03:05 PM

Secretly!!! F*** that, I've posted it! I hope he goes down hard, and gets to leave with an excuse... Either way, I want him gone...

Marcellus
10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Is this a Halloween thread?

Boo!

FAX
10-11-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't like the idea of booing him in public.

I say we bang a couple of beers off his head instead.

FAX

Frankie
10-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Chiefs Fan's need To Boo Cassel.

Chiefs fans need to learn English.:evil:

Its not boo'ing the team. Its boo'ing Matt Cassel.

:facepalm:

Frankie
10-11-2010, 03:36 PM
It accomplishes nothing.

This.

kcxiv
10-11-2010, 03:41 PM
and just how are you going to do that when none of his other teammates are on the field?

You going to boo our O-line? I think they have performed better than anyone could have expected. They are not the best, but one helluva a lot better than last years bunch.

You going to boo charles and Jones?

Just how are you going to boo Cassel and not these two groups?

Easy, the Niners fans did it perfectly. They didnt boo, the oline, they didnt boo Davis, they didnt boo the defense, they boo'ed Alex Smith.

DaFace
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I will NEVER boo my own team. NEVER. End of story.

kcxiv
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
It accomplishes alot imo, That the fans dont want to see his fucking inept ass playing quarterback. I loved what the niners fans were doing, If you didnt, then thats good for you.

I just know after that, smith got his shit together and was throwing bullets with accuracy of Peyton Manning. It did something, they came up short, but at least there offense got them back into the game.

Fish
10-11-2010, 03:48 PM
It accomplishes alot imo, That the fans dont want to see his fucking inept ass playing quarterback. I loved what the niners fans were doing, If you didnt, then thats good for you.

I just know after that, smith got his shit together and was throwing bullets with accuracy of Peyton Manning. It did something, they came up short, but at least there offense got them back into the game.

I don't think there is a single bit of correlation between the events in your two separate paragraphs though. IMO, Smith getting his shit together had everything to do with Singletary riding his ass like a cheap mule, and Vernon Davis taking him aside and giving him some encouragement. And it had nothing to do with what the crowd was doing.

Brock
10-11-2010, 03:48 PM

If the Chiefs were 0-5, booing is fine. Booing a 3-1 team would make you look like a moron.

loce1959
10-11-2010, 04:39 PM
ROFL:bravo:I can see it now. Clark in his suite:

Clark: Haley, it's Clark. Did you hear the fan's (apostrophe because people don't know how to use it and won't understand unless I use it this way - except Bugeater) booing Matt?

Clark: Of course. It's the fans (oops....fan's). They are displeased. We need to do what they want.

It could happen.

LaChapelle
10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
You should really try and be extra quiet
Elmer be hunting rabbits and can't be distracted

LaChapelle
10-11-2010, 04:51 PM
and as far as needing weapons
Moeaki ain't let him down yet

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2010, 06:01 PM
and as far as needing weapons
Moeaki ain't let him down yet

Moeaki = Clutch.

Bowe = Flat tire.

Frankie
10-11-2010, 08:55 PM

Yeah. Right up to that bone-head game ending INT.

Frankie
10-11-2010, 09:00 PM

Clark: Glad we had this chat, Todd. All is right in Chiefland. Carry on..... Wha?... What was that sound?.... Sounded like a tree branch breaking.

Haley: It wasn't a tree branch sir. It was a bone.

Added an epilogue to your play. ;)

Mama Hip Rockets
10-11-2010, 11:15 PM

It could happen.

ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets
10-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Have you ever been to a Chief's game? The fan's boo's Cas's'el pretty much on a weekly bas'is'.

Ugly Duck
10-11-2010, 11:19 PM

I'm old school that way as well - didn't even boo Jabarcus. It would disrespecting the uniform.

Sure-Oz
10-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Wow, Favre says in the post game that he has to do some things better...

How come Cassel can't say that??

FAX
10-11-2010, 11:21 PM

Because he grades out perfectly in every game, that's why.

And, if he fibs, his chin grows even longer.

FAX

patteeu
10-12-2010, 08:52 AM

Cassel has said that on several occasions.

gblowfish
10-12-2010, 09:00 AM

I will if they totally deserve it.

Sometimes you have to show enough discontent to affect change.

You don't think the fans booing King Carl at Arrowhead had any impact?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2010, 09:41 AM

Give 'em the finger!

Reerun_KC
10-12-2010, 09:45 AM

Well it took about 11 years and the death of the owner before they removed Carl.

gblowfish
10-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Well it took about 11 years and the death of the owner before they removed Carl.

Yeah, but Carl only deserved the booing for about eight of those eleven years. LMAOLMAOLMAO

Reerun_KC
10-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah, but Carl only deserved the booing for about eight of those eleven years. LMAOLMAOLMAO

So 73% of the time Carl deserved to be boo'd?

Delano
10-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I THINK WE NEED TO GO GET STEVE SMITH we have a window here to be good and we need help at WR make the move scott............GO CHIEFS

Heh. A window.
Posted via Mobile Device

gblowfish
10-12-2010, 09:57 AM
So 73% of the time Carl deserved to be boo'd?

Yes, because we ARE the greatest fans in the NFL....

Frankie
10-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Have you ever been to a Chief's game? The fan's boo's Cas's'el pretty much on a weekly bas'is'.

:clap:

Frankie
10-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Because he grades out perfectly in every game, that's why.

And, if he fibs, his chin grows even longer.

FAX

Is it true, Mr. FAX, that something gets shorter as one's chin gets longer? :hmmm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Is it true, Mr. FAX, that something gets shorter as one's chin gets longer? :hmmm:

Apparently, the brain shrinks.

Mama Hip Rockets
03-19-2013, 08:54 PM

ROFL

lcarus
03-19-2013, 09:37 PM

Jay Leno has a vagina.

Thig Lyfe
03-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Yay, now WE get to boo Alex Smith!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Every time you boo Alex or Matt, an Angel gets its wings!
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
03-19-2013, 11:39 PM
What the fuck was the point of this bump?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-19-2013, 11:59 PM
What the fuck was the point of this bump?

lol. No idea, I'm just playing along.
Posted via Mobile Device

kysirsoze
03-20-2013, 12:00 AM
What the **** was the point of this bump?

Really? A guy makes a thread about how we should boo Cassel and gets shut down due to how pointless the gesture would be. Later Chiefs fans boo Cassel and we start a grass roots campaign to legitimate effect. Then we trade for the QB he references to in the OP. Seems legit to me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-20-2013, 12:17 AM
lol, only in KC...
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
03-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Really? A guy makes a thread about how we should boo Cassel and gets shut down due to how pointless the gesture would be. Later Chiefs fans boo Cassel and we start a grass roots campaign to legitimate effect. Then we trade for the QB he references to in the OP. Seems legit to me.
Except the bump was a rofl emoticon in response to a Pawnmower post and had nothing to do with the irony of the OP.

Mama Hip Rockets
03-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Except the bump was a rofl emoticon in response to a Pawnmower post and had nothing to do with the irony of the OP.

I was just looking through some archives and stumbled upon this.

kcxiv
03-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Chiefs and the Browns are Joeb from the bible. Just there to be shit on.

Ted Theodore Logan
03-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Chiefs and the Browns are Joeb from the bible. Just there to be shit on.

The name is spelled Job, and you obviously have no idea what that book is about. It is a book about faith.