PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Really interesting trade offer...

The Bad Guy
10-11-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm 4-1 in this big money league. Traded Matt Forte today for MJD and have another offer that was sent to me that's really interesting.

I would send:

LeSean McCoy and Terrell Owens

I would receive:

Ronnie Brown and Miles Austin.

It's a PPR. Start 3 WRs. I would have Austin, Welker and Calvin Johnson as my 3 if I took this.

My QB is Brees. My RBs would be MJD and Ronnie. I have Williams as a backup so I have that handcuff.

Would you take this? I'm leaning toward yes right now. I just love me some Miles Austin and I think T.O. will never have higher value.

Mecca
10-11-2010, 02:11 PM
I think you'd win both positions there, I'd take that.

That's selling extremely high on Owens, since you have the Brown handcuff it's worth it since the only drawback is he's injury prone.

doomy3
10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
I think you'd win both positions there, I'd take that.

That's selling extremely high on Owens, since you have the Brown handcuff it's worth it since the only drawback is he's injury prone.

You think Ronnie Brown is a better fantasy play than McCoy?

You're crazy.

Brock
10-11-2010, 02:30 PM

You're crazy.

Put me down for this too. The Dolphins should just play Ricky Williams all the time.

Mecca
10-11-2010, 02:31 PM

You're crazy.

McCoys been better, and he's a better play with Vick, with Kolb it's 50/50.

Brock
10-11-2010, 02:33 PM

He's actually gotten better numbers with Kolb. Kolb checks down.

doomy3
10-11-2010, 02:33 PM

:spock:

Iowanian
10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Other than being injured, McCoy is a better producer than Brown(who splits carries) imo.
I do think the upside of the trade is Austin for Owens by a long shot, so for that reason, I make the trade.

The Bad Guy
10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I made a small counter (but kept the original trade up) where I include Tim Hightower for the Jets D. It's a high point scoring defensive league so I want that.

I love McCoy and while it would be tough to part with him, I think with his rib injury, and the fact he's never carried the load like this (and has a tough schedule moving forward) it makes sense for me.

The Bad Guy
10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Took the original deal of Brown/Austin for McCoy/TO

I think Palmer is going to start feeling massive heat to get Ocho involved and TO will start bellyaching like always.

Austin, Welker and hopefully Calvin is healthy. In a PPR, I'll take that all day.