PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Knowmo has thrown the fucking gauntlet down.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2010, 09:24 PM
This evening I was rudely greeted by IGNORANT HERESY in my rep.

http://i54.tinypic.com/27y4in8.jpg

My reaction:

http://i56.tinypic.com/15hzng4.jpg

How DARE this cunt take a shot at Jamaal Charles or Tamba Hali after the absolute GANGBANG they threw against the Broncos last year!

Wasn't it just a few short months ago that Charles WENT OFF for 259 yards rushing against the Donks?

Didn't Tamba Hali commit violent rape on Ryan Clady, beating him for four sacks and two forced fumbles in two games combined?

HOW DARE YOU, KNOWMO.

You are hereby delcared a FUCKING NFL TERRORIST! And do you know what happens to NFL terrorists?

http://i54.tinypic.com/24g28m9.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT BITCH. Nov. 14, TEAM ARROWHEAD is returning to Denver. We're bringing Tamba Hali, we're bringing Jamaal Charles, and
YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

http://i53.tinypic.com/14loy01.gif http://i.imgur.com/aBPjY.gif

Prepare, fucker.

You WILL eat your words.

-King-
10-15-2010, 09:26 PM
LMAO LMAO @ The fact that Clady held hali and Hali still got the sack.

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:26 PM
:clap: GoChiefs is about to get tons of rep by me.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2010, 09:27 PM
:clap: GoChiefs is about to get tons of rep by me.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Hold your rep until Nov. 14 when we cum on Knowmo's face in a giant Chiefsplanet circle jerk.

Ebolapox
10-15-2010, 09:27 PM
ROFL

CRIPPLEFIGHT!

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:28 PM
**** THAT SHIT.

Hold your rep until Nov. 14 when we cum on Knowmo's face in a giant Chiefsplanet circle jerk.

Too late....

I'm gonna go Chuck Norris on your asses when the Rams beat the Chiefs in December.

siberian khatru
10-15-2010, 09:28 PM
**** THAT SHIT.

Uuuuhhhh, I think I've got errands to run that day.

-King-
10-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Too late....

I'm gonna go Chuck Norris on your asses when the Rams beat the Chiefs in December.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5611/wtf1.gif

The Bad Guy
10-15-2010, 09:36 PM
This is the same fucking clown that talks about Robert Ayers like anyone fucking cares about Robert Ayers.

He's a fucking troll.

When the Chiefs finish ahead of the Broncos we can finally flush this balls in his mouth doucher.

Gonzo
10-15-2010, 09:36 PM
You suck knowmo.... That is all.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy
10-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Every person with a football IQ above 20 this week has come out and said Tamba Hali is a top pass rusher.

Eat a bag of Lexington Steele dicks you pimple on the ass of life.

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Every person with a football IQ above 20 this week has come out and said Tamba Hali is a top pass rusher.

Eat a bag of Lexington Steele dicks you pimple on the ass of life.

If KnowMo can be a homer about Ayers and Dumervil, can I talk about how great Chris Long is?

The Bad Guy
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM
If KnowMo can be a homer about Ayers and Dumervil, can I talk about how great Chris Long is?

Knowmo talking about how great Robert Ayers is would be akin to the Rams fans talking about how great Alex Barron was the last few years.

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Eat a bag of Lexington Steele dicks

You know your black cock sir. Oh wait ... so do I...

:rolleyes:

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Knowmo talking about how great Robert Ayers is would be akin to the Rams fans talking about how great Alex Barron was the last few years.

As bad as this might sound, Barron wasn't that bad at tackle except for the penalties....

The Bad Guy
10-15-2010, 09:43 PM
You know your black cock sir. Oh wait ... so do I...

:rolleyes:

Howard Stern talked about this guy for months about 6 years ago. I decided to google and wish I didn't.

Rain Man
10-15-2010, 09:47 PM
After we play the Broncos, Jamaal Charles will become known as the Marathon Man, because he's going to run for 26 miles and 385 yards against them.

Rain Man
10-15-2010, 09:48 PM
As bad as this might sound, Barron wasn't that bad at tackle except for the penalties....

Yeah, and Herm was a pretty good coach except for all the losses.

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah, and Herm was a pretty good coach except for all the losses.

Name something bad that Barron's done besides penalties? He doesn't make bonehead plays like Incognito did. I'm happy to have Barron gone, but he wasn't an awful tackle, just a mediocre one.

Quesadilla Joe
10-15-2010, 09:53 PM
That game is going to be ugly for you guys for a couple of reasons.

1. Denver will be coming off of their bye and giving Josh McDaniels TWO weeks to prepare for you is never a good thing.

2. Robert Ayers should be back from his broken foot by then...

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5681/ayers.gif

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:54 PM

1. Denver will be coming off of their bye and giving Josh McDaniels TWO weeks to prepare for you is never a good thing.

Enjoying getting blown out by the Rams and Chiefs at home.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2010, 09:56 PM

THIS MEANS WAR, MOTHERFUCKER

Ming the Merciless
Is it really true Knowmo will leave CP for good if the Broncos have less wins than the Chiefs this season??

Quesadilla Joe
ROFL

Quesadilla Joe
10-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Is it really true Knowmo will leave CP for good if the Broncos have less wins than the Chiefs this season??

It depends on how bad we get hit by injuries. If Kyle Orton gets hurt then I won't leave.

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 09:58 PM
ROFL

The last time the Rams played the Broncos, guess who won? The Rams, with the Linehan as the Head Coach.ROFL

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2010, 09:59 PM
It depends on how bad we get hit by injuries. If Kyle Orton gets hurt then I won't leave.

Gets hurt like for one game?

Sounds like a cop out man, no offense but it sounds like you are pussing out of your promise.

LaChapelle
10-15-2010, 10:04 PM
By Nov 14 they will have given up on the seasn
and brought out Tebow to break in

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Going all homer out on this one, just for you KnowMo. Spags stopped the Pats offense in the Superbowl,with McDaniels as the OC. Think what he can do against the Broncos offense.

Quesadilla Joe
10-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Gets hurt like for one game?

Sounds like a cop out man, no offense but it sounds like you are pussing out of your promise.

To be fair I didn't know that Dumervil was going to be out for the year at that point. I also didn't know that Knowshon would miss 3 of the first 5 games, and I didn't know how poor our running game was going to be. I mean Ryan Harris, Chris Kuper, Brian Dawkins, Champ Bailey, Andre Goodman, DT, and Robert Ayers have all been hurt this year.

I think Denver will win anywhere between 7 and 9 games this year.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2010, 10:16 PM
LMAO He's created his own loophole!It depends on how bad we get hit by injuries. If Kyle Orton gets hurt then I won't leave.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Is it Nov. 14 yet?

http://i55.tinypic.com/97pm2s.jpg

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 10:20 PM
To be fair I didn't know that Dumervil was going to be out for the year at that point. I also didn't know that Knowshon would miss 3 of the first 5 games, and I didn't know how poor our running game was going to be. I mean Ryan Harris, Chris Kuper, Brian Dawkins, Champ Bailey, Andre Goodman, DT, and Robert Ayers have all been hurt this year.

Every team get effected by injuries. What makes so different from the other 31 teams in the NFL?

Mama Hip Rockets
10-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Name something bad that Barron's done besides penalties? He doesn't make bonehead plays like Incognito did. I'm happy to have Barron gone, but he wasn't an awful tackle, just a mediocre one.

Penalties are bonehead plays, dummy.

Rain Man
10-15-2010, 10:22 PM

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think two weeks of planning produces longer punts.

Rain Man
10-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Every team get effected by injuries. What makes so different from the other 31 teams in the NFL?

I think it's because their injuries are caused by things like tripping over Josh McDaniels in the driveway.

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Penalties are bonehead plays, dummy.

Not as bonehead as Incognito. He head butted a guy vs the Titans last year and in '08, he cussed out a ref or a player in D.C. which moved the game winning FG back 15 yards. Brown could have missed it because of him.

KcMizzou
10-15-2010, 10:26 PM
That is one impressive OP. Damn... that took some time.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2010, 10:35 PM
That is one impressive OP. Damn... that took some time.

Not really. All that stuff was saved on my hard drive.

Even so, for FUCKING NFL TERRORISTS, WE MAKE TIME.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2010, 10:38 PM
LMAO He's created his own loophole!

KC might get more wins than Denver in an unfair manner. In that case, you can't expect him to leave.

Wallcrawler
10-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Not as bonehead as Incognito. He head butted a guy vs the Titans last year and in '08, he cussed out a ref or a player in D.C. which moved the game winning FG back 15 yards. Brown could have missed it because of him.

Still, man.....

Barron is the single most penalized player in the NFL since he came into the league. Think about that. Out of all the players on 32 teams, this guy is number one with the officials.

Just by having this guy on the field, the offense is bound to have a much tougher job than it would if he wasnt out there at all due to the inevitable penalties that are going to come. You know defenses gameplan this guy. Blitz him, go right at him and the holds, illegal hands to the face and false starts will start coming.

He already caused a game winning TD to come off of the board for Dallas that cost them the game against the Redskins this year.

Psyko Tek
10-15-2010, 10:48 PM

sure you can
we all think it's cute
just type it all out with your computer off

K?

Rams Fan
10-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Still, man.....

Barron is the single most penalized player in the NFL since he came into the league. Think about that. Out of all the players on 32 teams, this guy is number one with the officials.

Just by having this guy on the field, the offense is bound to have a much tougher job than it would if he wasnt out there at all due to the inevitable penalties that are going to come. You know defenses gameplan this guy. Blitz him, go right at him and the holds, illegal hands to the face and false starts will start coming.

He already caused a game winning TD to come off of the board for Dallas that cost them the game against the Redskins this year.

I agree. There could be guys that are worse than him, though.

Three7s
10-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Wow, anyone that thinks Ayers is a difference maker is retarded. The Broncos keep drafting small ass LBs that can't tackle and over-pursue everything. How about some beasts that fill the gaps and take out a RBs legs? Seriously Ayers? Really?

Knowshon Moreno isn't anything special either. Not much in the way of cut back ability, all he can do is pray there is a massive lane to go through or go around the edge. I'll take Charles when he's dead with the flu over Moreno.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Why is a Rams fan hijacking a thread about the Broncos and Chiefs?

MMXcalibur
10-15-2010, 11:16 PM
First off, why is there a Rams fan in a Chiefs/Broncos topic?

Secondly, what the f**k is Knowshon Moreno going to do? Add an extra .4 ypg to the Donks shittacular rushing attack?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-15-2010, 11:23 PM
My biggest Chiefsplanet secret? I'm a big fan of KnowMo. If we didn't have guys like that on this board, it'd be boring as fuck. And for all the shit that gets slung at him, he focuses on the game, and his love for his team. He NEVER gets involved in the bullshit. Biggest class act I've ever seen out of a troll.

That said, I'm really looking forward to sweeping their asses this year. BIG TIME.

-King-
10-15-2010, 11:26 PM
My biggest Chiefsplanet secret? I'm a big fan of KnowMo. If we didn't have guys like that on this board, it'd be boring as fuck. And for all the shit that gets slung at him, he focuses on the game, and his love for his team. Biggest class act I've ever seen out of a troll.

Yep, no matter what, he's not an asshole. Thats why he stays in green. I really don't have the heart to neg rep him except for when he posts the gif of Ayers body slamming Charles :cuss:. Other than that, he's cool. He puts on an act of over-homerism and still gets the rise out of some people (*Cough*TheBadGuy*cough*).

Mr. Flopnuts
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Yep, no matter what, he's not an asshole. Thats why he stays in green. I really don't have the heart to neg rep him except for when he posts the gif of Ayers body slamming Charles :cuss:. Other than that, he's cool. He puts on an act of over-homerism and still gets the rise out of some people (*Cough*TheBadGuy*cough*).

I've pretty much stopped repping any post that isn't completely awesome, but KnowMo is my exception. That guy gets :Poke: with The Ron Jeremy Rep Stick all the time. He doesn't deserve to be in the red. If he was a shithead to people that would be one thing, but being a respectful rival fan who is just passionate about his team is nothing to be neg repped for. Even when he's trolling. I mean, if you're on a rival fans board, chances are you're going to do some trolling.

Buck, OH, vailpass, Cleveland Bronco, and a few others are different. They talk about a lot of different stuff and have formed some friendships around here. KnowMo is pretty much just here for football. And who could blame him? We're pretty fucking awesome. :D

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2010, 11:40 PM

No one knows who is going to be injured in any season. Where I come from, a man stands by his word.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-15-2010, 11:42 PM
No one knows who is going to be injured in any season. Where I come from, a man stands by his word.

And if he doesn't, he should and will be ridiculed by everyone on this board for it. But mark my words, someone will suggest he be banned, which IMO, is retarded.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2010, 11:50 PM
No one knows who is going to be injured in any season. Where I come from, a man stands by his word.Eh, its a message board. Who cares? By this rationale, Hootie would be gone.

BossChief
10-16-2010, 12:25 AM
When we made that agreement, I offered an alternative to you...if you remember.

I told you that you wouldn't have to leave, but the Planet would get a chance to select your avatar for the next year by majority decision.

It all started with you and me, when you wouldn't bet on Knowshon getting more yards than Charles after spouting off how much better he was than JC....even in that bet I offered up an "out" for you as far as injuries...you would already be off the hook.

I just wanted to see you show some balls and stand behind one of your baseless claims...now you are adding caveats to your word?

That, my fried is unbecoming of you and IMO bad form...WHEN the Chiefs finish with a better record at the end of the year, we should vote on your new avatar and you should wear it proudly as it would be a showing that you had the balls to stand up for your team and put something on the line.

I for one, would hate to see you leave.

Bewbies
10-16-2010, 12:31 AM
How long was that recent streak we had in Oakland? I see one coming to Denver soon. We'll get #2 this year, #3 next year, and then when they've fired McDouchnuts I'll re-evaluate.

BossChief
10-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Oh...GoChiefs, you forgot to include DJ in your beatdown!

2 pick 6s and the guy gets no love?

End the hate for the man and allow yourself to fall in love with THE NEW DJ!!!

Buck
10-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Before the season I challenged KnowMo to a loser leaves forever bet and he didn't take it because he didn't want to back all the shit he spews.

10-16-2010, 12:39 AM
OMG ROFL

GoChiefs! bravo! thats fucking hilarious! let me rep you for that op

ROFL

KCrockaholic
10-16-2010, 12:41 AM
My Sig says it all. That cum guzzler will be gone by January.

-King-
10-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Do you guys REALLY want KnoMo to leave? Really?

BossChief
10-16-2010, 12:46 AM
Hell no, I love the movie Radio.

teedubya
10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Wait... GoChiefs just started a thread about REP?

Hammock Parties
10-16-2010, 12:55 AM

I don't want him to leave.

I want him to suffer.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2008ay1.jpg

Hammock Parties
10-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Wait... GoChiefs just started a thread about REP?

This is a thread about FOOTBALL HERESY. The rep is meaningless. It was positive rep.

But I encourage you to destroy KnowMo's rep.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Oh...GoChiefs, you forgot to include DJ in your beatdown!

2 pick 6s and the guy gets no love?

End the hate for the man and allow yourself to fall in love with THE NEW DJ!!!

That's because KnowMo didn't trash DJ.

He's probably scared shitless knowing that he's even BETTER this year.

DaFace
10-16-2010, 01:12 AM

No, but I wish he'd drop the act.

BossChief
10-16-2010, 01:19 AM
If this place didn't have the personalities like Hootie, Hamas, Dane, Milk, OTWP, FAX and KnowMo (sorry Deez, you didn't make the cut ROFL)...j/k Deez (and of course, myself), it wouldn't be as great as it is IMO.

Those are some damn colorful posters that push the conversation to levels they likely wouldn't go without those guys around.

Like I said, I hope KnowMo stays around for years...I just want his new avatar to be Radio, I think that fits...if we have a better record than Denver and he agrees to that, that is my vote (at this time anyway) for his new avatar...a classic pic of Radio.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Fuck agreeing to shit. When Hali and Charles rape the Donks, the mods should rape Knowmo's avatar.

BossChief
10-16-2010, 01:33 AM
Fuck agreeing to shit. When Hali and Charles rape the Donks, the mods should rape Knowmo's avatar.
Damn, I hoped you would take the bait.

I purposely left you off that list...I feel unfulfilled now. Damn you.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Fuck it. I'll submit to avatar rape if Knowmo is vindicated and Charles and Hali are shut down.

I'll put my shit on the line just for the chance to see his ass abused.

DBOSHO
10-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Lol this might be the most ignorant thing ive read on the internet.

Charles is still running on your defense and hali is probably the best pass rusher in the league at this point on a chiefs defense that is getting some attention. But yes, they dont hold a candle to ****ing robert ayers or 63 year old correll buckhalter.

Name 1 player outside of kyle orton who is playing way above his celing at the moment who might intimidate an opposing team.one.

DBOSHO
10-16-2010, 03:08 AM
And i still havent got anyone to tell me why chris johnson survives in this league at the exact same size.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-16-2010, 05:54 AM
After we play the Broncos, Jamaal Charles will become known as the Marathon Man, because he's going to run for 26 miles and 385 yards against them.

Charles would have rushed for much more yardage in that game if it wasn't for that damn goal line kept getting in his way !

Marcellus
10-16-2010, 06:59 AM
First off, why is there a Rams fan in a Chiefs/Broncos topic?

Cut him some slack, what is he supposed to do hang out on a Ram's board with the other 3 Rams fans in the country?

WhitiE
10-16-2010, 07:09 AM
Charles would have rushed for much more yardage in that game if it wasn't for that damn goal line kept getting in his way !

lol

Iowanian
10-16-2010, 07:26 AM
The only way the Rams beat the Chiefs is if the Rams have their hands full of a high viscosity lubricant jelly working in an up and down twisting motion until you get the candy out.

Too late....

knowmo really can't help it, I'm pretty sure he went to School in that hallway where they eat popcorn and sell pencils all day long.

TheGuardian
10-16-2010, 07:26 AM
And i still havent got anyone to tell me why chris johnson survives in this league at the exact same size.

People are idiots man.

Walter Payton was 5-10 and 200 pounds and ran like a power back at times and is either the best or second best back of all time.

There is nothing magical about weighing a certain amount at running back in terms of longevity. PERIOD. Priest was a solid 215 pounds at 5'9" and was injured a LOT. Okoye was 265 pounds and was injured A LOT.

Some guys are built to last and some aren't. Size doesn't have shit to do with it.

Bwana
10-16-2010, 07:28 AM

Yeah, Ok Bob.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q3XC1jEMnmk/TGKuOtlGmsI/AAAAAAAAAD0/t5c8bpsW7nA/s320/Baghdad+Bob-746275.gif

SenselessChiefsFan
10-16-2010, 08:23 AM

1)You are so right. Mcdaniels coming off a bye is never a good thing.....for the Broncos. I mean, last year they were 6-0 going into the bye. They went on to lose their next four straight.... and got blown out in their first game back 30-7

2) That is great. We could always use opposing players who tack on 15 yards while body slamming our players.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-16-2010, 08:25 AM
To be fair I didn't know anything.

FYP

Dave Lane
10-16-2010, 08:41 AM

So you're a liar and a puss. Got it.

ILChief
10-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Did I miss Robert Ayers being any good?

Dave Lane
10-16-2010, 08:58 AM
I think we should just call this neg rep for knowmo thread andmnuke him back to the stone age. :)

Spott
10-16-2010, 09:37 AM
If some of the people from the planet would have stayed off of orangemane, we wouldn't have all these dildos from that site over here trolling all the time.

Al Bundy
10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
I think we should just call this neg rep for knowmo thread andmnuke him back to the stone age. :)

I'm ok with that...

Iowanian
10-16-2010, 09:46 AM
If some of the people from the planet would have stayed off of orangemane, we wouldn't have all these dildos from that site over here trolling all the time.

That's not really true since the reason people went to donkeyminge in the first place was that the Head of the rubber dong was here stirring shit.

FAX
10-16-2010, 09:51 AM

You forget, Mr. Spott, that "He Of The Microscopic Penis" decided that ChiefsPlanet would be his home-away-from-home. While, I might add, banning the living crap out of anybody who would dare criticize the goats over at his place.

We live in a dark age, my friend.

FAX

Spott
10-16-2010, 09:52 AM
That's not really true since the reason people went to donkeyminge in the first place was that the Head of the rubber dong was here stirring shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that ass pirate. Didn't someone call him a dirty Mexican or something like that which made him leave?

Bowser
10-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Did I miss Robert Ayers being any good?

You and everyone else.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that ass pirate. Didn't someone call him a dirty Mexican or something like that which made him leave?He still trolls every now and again.

Ming the Merciless
10-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Eh, its a message board. Who cares? By this rationale, Hootie would be gone.

I disagree...A bet is a bet. Why make any bet if you can just back out of it? Don't make a bet you can't or aren't willing to back up

BTW, What was Hootie's bet?

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I disagree...A bet is a bet. Why make any bet if you can just back out of it? Don't make a bet you can't or aren't willing to back up

BTW, What was Hootie's bet?3 yrs ago he said he would leave if Priest had more than X amount of carries.

Bane
10-16-2010, 10:50 AM
So you're a liar and a puss. Got it.

Actually I don't see where he has a choice.It wasn't really a bet in the beginning,instead it was a bold declaration.Its just like the "I'm leaving CP forever threads". If he doesn't honor his word and live up to his statement a Mod should step in and do it for him.Its not like one of the many BS side bets that gets thrown around on here all the time,it was an ultimatum.

Mile High Mania
10-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Has anyone ever held true to any of their bets on this place?

The Franchise
10-16-2010, 11:22 AM

BTW, What was Hootie's bet?

Cassel has to be in top 20 in Yards, QB rating, YPA and Ints thrown (fewest). -- 3500 casino cash (i know it aint nothin' to you big time ballers....its all I had at the time tho LOL)

How's your bet with me looking so far?

Bwana
10-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Actually I don't see where he has a choice.It wasn't really a bet in the beginning,instead it was a bold declaration its just like the "I'm leaving CP forever threads". If he doesn't honor his word and live up to his statement a Mod should step in and do it for him.Its not like one of the many BS side bets that gets thrown around on here all the time,it was a ultimatum.
Posted via Mobile Device

The guy wouldn't be the first one around here to welsh. There have been a few that have talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. Big Daddy lost some kind of a bet about leaving for a year and honored it. I have a lot of respect for that, but for the guys that run their mouth, lose and stick around.......zero.

Bwana
10-16-2010, 11:33 AM
Has anyone ever held true to any of their bets on this place?

Big Daddy

Mr. Laz
10-16-2010, 12:03 PM
complain about rep....?

Hammock Parties
10-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Today you started paying for your bullshit, Knowmo.

F-U-C-K-T-H-E-D-O-N-K-S
JETS
JETS
JETS!

Bane
10-17-2010, 06:03 PM
4-12 since starting 6-0 last year.BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey McDipshit,what's your chances of ever turning this thing around?

McWickedson
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Cut him some slack, what is he supposed to do hang out on a Ram's board with the other 3 Rams fans in the country?

Screw yourself.

I'll have you know that there are 3 Ram boards on the web that can give this site a run for its money. How about that Texan comeback win today ?

McWickedson
10-17-2010, 06:54 PM
The only way the Rams beat the Chiefs is if the Rams have their hands full of a high viscosity lubricant jelly working in an up and down twisting motion until you get the candy out.

Riiight. Prepare to eat shit when (notice I said WHEN) the Chiefs go down..

DaFace
10-17-2010, 06:55 PM

Awww...look at the little Rams fan suddenly getting all uppity. It's kinda cute.

Bwana
10-17-2010, 06:57 PM

How cute, a Lambs troll.

lambsLMAO

McWickedson
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
No, it's the other way around. Kansas City will always be our bitch...

Congrats on the meltdown, btw.

DaFace
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM

C'mon. You're not even funny. What's the point in trolling if you're not any good at it?

Bwana
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM

ROFL

Priceless

McWickedson
10-17-2010, 07:04 PM
C'mon. You're not even funny. What's the point in trolling if you're not any good at it?

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm pointing out the harsh truth. Sorry that it hurts..

EyePod
10-17-2010, 07:14 PM
LOL. And of curse the ad I see at the bottom of GoChiefs post is a Curel Lotion advertisement. Perfect for GoChiefs.

EyePod
10-17-2010, 07:16 PM
I would definitely rather have the Rams QB right now.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2010, 08:51 PM
LOL. And of curse the ad I see at the bottom of GoChiefs post is a Curel Lotion advertisement. Perfect for GoChiefs.

I was using some lotion last night, oh yeah!

Mama Hip Rockets
10-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Did we ever figure out why Rams fans are in this thread yet? Or on this board?

DaFace
10-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Did we ever figure out why Rams fans are in this thread yet? Or on this board?

"Rams Fan" is an OK dude. We have quite a few non-Chiefs fans around here who just wandered by and decided to stick around. Tough to say why in the first place.

As for the dude who's laying down the weak attempt at smack for no apparent reason - who knows? Apparently our board sucks compared to three other Rams boards, so it doesn't really make much sense.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2010, 09:28 PM
They are the best team in Missouri.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-17-2010, 09:29 PM
"Rams Fan" is an OK dude. We have quite a few non-Chiefs fans around here who just wandered by and decided to stick around. Tough to say why in the first place.

As for the dude who's laying down the weak attempt at smack for no apparent reason - who knows? Apparently our board sucks compared to three other Rams boards, so it doesn't really make much sense.

I understand division rival fans or weekly opponent fans being on here, but why Rams? Why now? Why don't they go talk smack on a 49ers board or something?

Iowanian
10-17-2010, 09:36 PM

If you've got a half testicle you'll come back around.

If you would like to reside in Dumbfuckville, I'll gladly make you the mayor.

Dave Lane
10-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Big Daddy

He definitely manned up and did his time.

McWickedson
10-18-2010, 07:23 AM
If you've got a half testicle you'll come back around.

If you would like to reside in Dumb****ville, I'll gladly make you the mayor.

I'm back. I was giving one of the posters shit for giving RamsFan shit. I like the Chiefs. I root for them when they aren't playing the Rams.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2010, 05:29 PM
YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR BULLSHIT
http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/OAK/photos/clubimages/2010/10-October/102410-invesco13--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

kstater
10-24-2010, 05:31 PM

You realize the ads are tailored to you?

Bane
10-24-2010, 05:31 PM
YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR BULLSHIT
http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/OAK/photos/clubimages/2010/10-October/102410-invesco13--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

And the motherfucker is still in the green.Hmmmmmm.

DBOSHO
10-24-2010, 05:34 PM

Ummm....didnt we beat you the last time we played?

Youre cute, man. I like bradford, but you have a maybe a 20% chance of winning.

Sofa King
10-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Did Knowmo leave forever?

Hammock Parties
10-31-2010, 04:36 PM
You're still paying for your bullshit, asshole. Karma has come to squash your balls.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zdx060.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2010, 05:28 PM

That worthless sack of dung could have two YEARS to prepare, and you still aren't ready.
Your team has no heart, no drive, and no balls.
You are doomed.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2010, 05:29 PM

STL;

The Gateway to Kansas City.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
HEY ASSHOLE.

We're coming for you this week.

Stop the run and you stop the Chiefs. No way you guys win more than 5 games.

Well, bitch? Think you can stop us from winning more than five games?

vailpass
11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
HEY ASSHOLE.

We're coming for you this week.

Well, bitch? Think you can stop us from winning more than five games?

Grow up goatcheese. Do you talk like this in real life?

LaChapelle
11-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Tounces the driving cat
the cat that can drive a car

Psyko Tek
11-11-2010, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=KnowMo2724;7090640]That game is going to be ugly for you guys for a couple of reasons.

especially if you're a denver fan

Rausch
11-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Ok, now I'm worried about this game...

KCUnited
11-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Kyle Orton - 12 TD's
Matt Cassel - 12 TD's

Great passing game...between the 20's. I know(mo), I know(mo), you've played some of the most insane red zone defenses all year, buttholes.

Ugly Duck
11-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Great passing game...between the 20's.

Jason Campbell to Jacoby Ford was enough to beat KC last week & the Chiefs were facing what the Planet deems a "terrible" run defense. Now the Chiefs are facing Orton to Brandon Lloyd against another terrible run defense with 2 weeks rest. This is not in the bag....

MoreLemonPledge
11-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Josh Mishandles.

KCUnited
11-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Jason Campbell to Jacoby Ford was enough to beat KC last week & the Chiefs were facing what the Planet deems a "terrible" run defense. Now the Chiefs are facing Orton to Brandon Lloyd against another terrible run defense with 2 weeks rest. This is not in the bag....

You're right, hopefully KC won't leave 17 points on the field against the Bungcos.

KChiefs1
11-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Did Knowmo leave forever?

We can't be that lucky.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 10:23 AM
TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 10:30 AM
A-merrri-iiicaaaa.

cabletech94
11-14-2010, 01:27 PM
TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR ****ING BULLSHIT

tell us how you REALLY feel, sir. :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 01:44 PM
A-merrri-iiicaaaa.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1sck08.jpg

Bowser
11-14-2010, 01:56 PM
coming to save the motherfuckindaynow from the filthy puke Donkey fucks

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
One hour until Knowmo starts paying.

THE PRICE IS DONKEY BLOOD

|Zach|
11-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Haha. That rep is pretty bad.

Bane
11-14-2010, 02:29 PM

FUCK! I'm out of rep for the day!:banghead::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Rausch
11-14-2010, 02:32 PM
tell us how you REALLY feel, sir. :hmmm:

Your fucking spleen would explode...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2010, 06:11 PM

Well, that was, ah....

yeah.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
You will pay.

Eventually.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 06:40 PM
You will pay.

Eventually.Grab your ankles, bitch! LMAO

11-14-2010, 06:52 PM
You will pay.

Eventually.

You FAIL

Buck
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
LOL

Mama Hip Rockets
11-14-2010, 10:49 PM
You will pay.

Eventually.

ROFL

listopencil
11-14-2010, 11:05 PM
You will pay.

Eventually.

Hee hee hee...

listopencil
11-14-2010, 11:06 PM
So I assume you are honoring your bet and staying off of the Mane until next year?

Direckshun
11-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Grow up goatcheese. Do you talk like this in real life?

*scratches chin*

Exactly how different is it from how you talk to me in DC?

Coach
11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
This thread = :facepalm:

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:52 PM
This thread = :facepalm:

Making KnowMo a legend here.:banghead:

Reerun_KC
11-15-2010, 12:28 AM
So I assume you are honoring your bet and staying off of the Mane until next year?

Good luck with the king of welching.

Quesadilla Joe
11-15-2010, 08:07 AM
You will pay.

Eventually.

Robert Ayers missed the party yesterday but he will be back to play you guys next time....
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6452/aviarychiefsplanetcompi.png

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Ummm....didnt we beat you the last time we played?

Youre cute, man. I like bradford, but you have a maybe a 20% chance of winning.

Didn't you Chiefsfags just get beat yesterday? ROFL

IDK how someone can still say "DERP LOL NEXT TYME DONKS OLOLOL"

Not even 24 hours after their loss to the same god damned team.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 10:28 AM
The only reason we lost is because of the Gaffney touchdown that couldn't have been reversed due to the replay system "not working".

Clearly, that was a turning point and the Chiefs couldn't recover. /end knownothing rationalization.</END p explanation.< Knowmo>

Bane
11-15-2010, 10:33 AM
I can't hate on Knowshit this week,even as bad as I want to.I still hate you,you fucking Donk loving POS!!!!!

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 10:36 AM
The only reason we lost is because of the Gaffney touchdown that couldn't have been reversed due to the replay system "not working".

Clearly, that was a turning point and the Chiefs couldn't recover. /end knownothing rationalization.</END p explanation.< Knowmo>

It was a catch anyway jackass.

DBOSHO
Didn't you Chiefspillowbiters just get beat yesterday? ROFL

How does this have anything to do with the rams?

vailpass
What's next Goat Cheese? You gonna' shake your finger in his face?

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 10:39 AM
It was a catch anyway jackass.

I'll disagree with that, but don't reply when you have no idea the origin of the post.

Awesome Aric
How does this have anything to do with the rams?

All you roadsteamers are still trash talking the next Bronco game on your schedule though. I'm not talking about no god damned Rams.

Mile High Mania

Clearly, that was a turning point and the Chiefs couldn't recover. /end knownothing rationalization.< Knowmo>

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111407/2010/REG10/chiefs@broncos/analyze#tab:watch

I don't know that there was anything 'conclusive' to reverse it... it looked good on that final angle.

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I'll disagree with that, but don't reply when you have no idea the origin of the post.

Oh, now that I re-read it, I see the <knowmo>. So I am assuming you were making a terrible excuse, in the form of one of that guys posts.

My apologies.

vailpass
11-15-2010, 10:48 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111407/2010/REG10/chiefs@broncos/analyze#tab:watch

I don't know that there was anything 'conclusive' to reverse it... it looked good on that final angle.

Bad Guy was just making a funny.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 10:48 AM

You've been here long enough to get my sarcasm.

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 10:50 AM
You've been here long enough to get my sarcasm.

Sorry - I did realize that, but was posting the link for others that may actually have that thought today about the outcome.

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
So people really think the Gaffney catch would have been overturned?

Give me a break.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Sorry - I did realize that, but was posting the link for others that may actually have that thought today about the outcome.

I think it was basically the call on the field. If it was called incomplete, they couldn't have returned it (even if the system had been working).

I think catches are getting more difficult to judge. I don't necessarily agree with the notion that the ball can hit the ground and it can still be a catch. To me, that's like saying you can trap a baseball and you can still catch it.

DBOSHO
11-15-2010, 04:08 PM
All you roadsteamers are still trash talking the next Bronco game on your schedule though. I'm not talking about no god damned Rams.

Then dont quote my sentence talking about the rams, retard.

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Then dont quote my sentence talking about the rams, retard.

I'll do whatever I please, when it comes to dumping all over you Chiefs chances of playoffs.

Broncos go batshit crazy on the Chiefs @ Arrowhead. Book it.

CrazyHorse
11-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Didn't you Chiefspillowbiters just get beat yesterday? ROFL

There is always someone who shows up after the game to talk big. Never mind having any balls and showing up the week previous. So if you're wrong you have to eat shit. No just show up afterwards and act like a hard ass.

Then you have guys like me. A ****ing true to life hardass. The guy that recognizes how ****ing gutless that is and points it out to the gutless simp.

By the way. we say we will beat the Donks 24 hours after that game because we know its a fluke. Didn't you notice the 8 games you shit in your hand this season. Or was that 8 flukes, and this was the real Donks?

Have a nice day, butch.

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 05:18 PM
There is always someone who shows up after the game to talk big. Never mind having any balls and showing up the week previous. So if you're wrong you have to eat shit. No just show up afterwards and act like a hard ass.

Then you have guys like me. A ****ing true to life hardass. The guy that recognizes how ****ing gutless that is and points it out to the gutless simp.

By the way. we say we will beat the Donks 24 hours after tha game because we know its a fluke. Didn't you notice the 8 games you shit in your hand this season. Or was that 8 flukes, and this was the real Donks?

Have a nice day, butch.

I actually forgot all about this site, I took a liking to it a few months ago. I enjoy the freedom of speech. I don't see too many mods trying to play policeman around here.

Hammock Parties
12-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Tomorrow...YOU PAY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT! FINALLY!

Bowser
12-04-2010, 05:38 PM

Time for the American History X gif to be used.....

Photoshop McCamera's head on there, if at all possible....

Ming the Merciless
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLrrBs8JBQo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLrrBs8JBQo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BigMeatballDave
12-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I actually forgot all about this site, I took a liking to it a few months ago. I enjoy the freedom of speech. I don't see too many mods trying to play policeman around here.We only have Repost Police.

beach tribe
12-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Has knowmo been around at all? Probably too busy crying into his Broncos pillow.

Tylerthigpen!1!
12-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Has knowmo been around at all? Probably too busy crying into his Broncos pillow.

I miss the lil guy.

DBOSHO
12-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I'll do whatever I please, when it comes to dumping all over you Chiefs chances of playoffs.

Broncos go batshit crazy on the Chiefs @ Arrowhead. Book it.

At least we have something to play for :D

Hammock Parties
12-05-2010, 03:07 PM

Jamaal Charles - 116 yards rushing
Tamba Hali - 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble

Knowmo HAS FINALLY PAID FOR HIS BULLSHIT.

EAT SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER.

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/awks/FINGER22.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Awesome.

Redcoats58
12-05-2010, 03:30 PM
The only reason the replay system wasn't working when we played the Donks was because McDaniels didn't get the video tape back in the replay machine in time, it was still in their video camera when they recorded the 49ers. Just saying :Poke:

Hammock Parties
12-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Saw you on the board, Knowmo.

Get in here and eat up, bitch.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T_L-zHwjWB4/S7edV0rDZ9I/AAAAAAAAAks/HZYS-UySCKk/s1600/crow.jpg

WebGem
12-08-2010, 07:42 PM
lmao

Quesadilla Joe
12-08-2010, 07:49 PM
You won at home by 4 points against an injured 3-8 football team.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-08-2010, 07:51 PM
BwaaaHaaaaaaaaa. Don't you think you should change your sig now, maybe to something like "DUH"

Ming the Merciless
12-08-2010, 07:52 PM

gtfo

Hammock Parties
12-08-2010, 07:52 PM

NONE OF THAT FUCKING MATTERS.

The only thing that matters IS YOUR BULLSHIT, PRESENTED HERE

Jamaal Charles and Tamba Hali were the TWO BEST PLAYERS ON THAT FUCKING FOOTBALL FIELD, DICKLICK.

NOW, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?????

rockymtnchief
12-08-2010, 08:13 PM

Ummm...NO! They're a championship caliber team owned by the best owner in all of sports. I got that straight from you.

Plus, they have a bajillion quality receivers to catch 117 yards worth of passes...if Clady could keep Hali off Orton.

BEST OFF SEASON EVAH!ROFL

cabletech94
12-08-2010, 08:15 PM

BEST. SIG. EVAH.

DBOSHO
12-08-2010, 08:19 PM

It took you 3 days to come up with that expert analysis?

LaChapelle
12-08-2010, 08:29 PM
How is Mays karma sandwich
a little dishsoap on the bread will help it down

TheGuardian
12-08-2010, 08:35 PM
How is Mays karma sandwich
a little dishsoap on the bread will help it down

YES! I wanted Mays to get injured almost as bad as I wanted that win. I got both. glorious day!

Hammock Parties
12-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Brave sir knowmo ran away

Bravely ran away away

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Brave sir knowmo ran away

Bravely ran away away

:LOL:ROFLLMAO

"and pissing in fear,
and fucking about,
and buggering off,
and running away"...

Hammock Parties
12-09-2010, 07:25 PM
You fucker! Get in here and eat your crow! I'm not going to let this die!
Posted via Mobile Device

kcchiefsus
12-09-2010, 07:35 PM

And your daddy raped you in the ass as a child.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2010, 07:54 PM
You fucker! Get in here and eat your crow! I'm not going to let this die!
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

KnowMo went "Chumpionshit" on us...

Quesadilla Joe
12-10-2010, 08:23 AM
NONE OF THAT ****ING MATTERS.

The only thing that matters IS YOUR BULLSHIT, PRESENTED HERE

Jamaal Charles and Tamba Hali were the TWO BEST PLAYERS ON THAT ****ING FOOTBALL FIELD, DICKLICK.

NOW, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?????

Knowshon Moreno outperformed Jamaal Charles by a longshot. He is the most complete back in the NFL.

Quesadilla Joe
12-10-2010, 08:24 AM
You ****er! Get in here and eat your crow! I'm not going to let this die!
Posted via Mobile Device

I was on a 16 hour Zombie binge. I am not avoiding this place or this thread in the least bit.

CaliforniaChief
12-10-2010, 08:28 AM
I was on a 16 hour Zombie binge. I am not avoiding this place or this thread in the least bit.

Oh good. We thought you actually had a job, or made positive contributions to society.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Knowshon Moreno outperformed Jamaal Charles by a longshot. He is the most complete back in the NFL.

You fucktard! I don't give a fuck!

You were wrong about Hali and Charles AND YOU ARE GOING TO ADMIT IT.

Quesadilla Joe
12-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh good. We thought you actually had a job, or made positive contributions to society.

I don't work every day. All of my free time goes to Black Ops right now instead of posting 5,000 times a year on the internet.

Sofa King
12-10-2010, 08:33 AM

come on...

you're not even trying any more.....

Quesadilla Joe
12-10-2010, 08:35 AM
You ****tard! I don't give a ****!

You were wrong about Hali and Charles AND YOU ARE GOING TO ADMIT IT.

Admit what?

Did Knowshon Moreno not outperform Charles in every conceivable way? Hali had a good game but I didn't hear his name called a single time in the first game.

Quesadilla Joe
12-10-2010, 08:36 AM
come on...

you're not even trying any more.....

23 Carries for 161 yards and never had to come out of the game in passing situations...

Bane
12-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Admit what?

Did Knowshon Moreno not outperform Charles in every conceivable way? Hali had a good game but I didn't hear his name called a single time in the first game.

Moreno is a bitch,and he better hope JC never tackles his ass.

http://i54.tinypic.com/158au0k.jpg

Shag
12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
I don't work every day. All of my free time goes to Black Ops right now instead of posting 5,000 times a year on the internet.

ROFL

"I spend all my time playing video games, not posting on the internet like you losers..."

Hammock Parties
12-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Admit what?

fuckstick! knowshon moreno has NOTHING to do with this thread.

you said no one was scared of hali or charles and they raped your butts!

admit you were wrong!

King_Chief_Fan
12-10-2010, 09:14 AM

3-9 donkey team sure has a nice ring to itLMAO

Chiefspants
12-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Admit what?

Remember that time that Knowshon Moreno's career day did not equate to a victory?

Mile High Mania
12-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Remember that time that Knowshon Moreno's career day did not equate to a victory?

Yeah, Holmes and company had a few of those as well... I know, it was a long time ago, but it's all I've got ... :banghead:

rockymtnchief
12-10-2010, 09:34 AM

Do you honestly get dumber by the day?

How many career 100 yard rushing games does Moreno have? Did you not see that KC gave up on the run to shut down the Denver passing game?

I guess Moeaki and Thomas Jones are the better receivers since they outperformed Lloyd and Gaffney?

Mile High Mania
12-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Do you honestly get dumber by the day?

How many career 100 yard rushing games does Moreno have? Did you not see that KC gave up on the run to shut down the Denver passing game?

I guess Moeaki and Thomas Jones are the better receivers since they outperformed Lloyd and Gaffney?

Well, Moreno only has 2 100+ yard games ... both against KC this season.

DBOSHO
12-10-2010, 10:02 AM

And they have 3 wins to go along with it.

Mile High Mania
12-10-2010, 10:04 AM
And they have 3 wins to go along with it.

I chuckle at the most complete RB nonsense.

rockymtnchief
12-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Well, Moreno only has 2 100+ yard games ... both against KC this season.
:-D
Trust me, all the Bronco fans around here have made me well aware of that.

King_Chief_Fan
12-10-2010, 10:09 AM

I do and isn't it pale in comparison of Charles 259 record plus a Chiefs win?

Knowshon for most of the season should have had his name changed to KNO SHOW

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2010, 12:30 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dude, I hope you post here forever.

Bowser
12-10-2010, 12:37 PM

I wonder if that was the last thing your boy Josh told Knowshon on that long, quiet plane ride back to Denver. Hell, that may have been the LAST thing Josh told Knowshon.

Bowser
12-10-2010, 12:39 PM
(And I fully realize that it is futile to explain how the Chiefs were giving up the run by playing a 2-4-5 most of the day. I'll just let the little trooper have his one life preserver from the game.)

Chief Faithful
12-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Sounds like he should be in league MVP consideration. Not sure how they lost with the leagues best receiver, Probowl Orton, best tackle in the league Clady and MVP Moreno. What is more confusing is how did the Chiefs keep them out of the end zone all game especially since the Donks are the best coached team in the NFL.

The Bad Guy
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
The Chiefs wanted the Broncos to run. They gave up the run to shut down your passing attack.

It's simple to understand but it's no wonder the fucking loser who has no perspective wouldn't get it.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
KnowMo please eat crow on Charles being Tatum Bell.

The Bad Guy
12-10-2010, 04:48 PM

He should eat crow 24/7. He's a fucking full of shit liar with all the nonsense he posts.

BossChief
12-10-2010, 05:52 PM
If someone goes post fishing through his posts and finds 5 or 6 good ones, I will make the list part of the poll to select his new avatar.

It will be decided on the week leading into the playoffs.

Post the list in this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=238011&highlight=knowmo)

Hammock Parties
08-14-2011, 10:18 AM
How dare you. How DARE YOU.

GAUNTLET THROWN

http://i53.tinypic.com/2uxwb4y.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/15hzng4.jpg

Sure-Oz
08-14-2011, 10:20 AM
If I recall Ed Mccaffrey turned into a hell of a WR

MIAdragon
08-14-2011, 10:21 AM
He should eat crow 24/7. He's a ****ing full of shit liar with all the nonsense he posts.

bump

notorious
08-14-2011, 10:21 AM
How dare you. How DARE YOU.

GAUNTLET THROWN

http://i53.tinypic.com/2uxwb4y.jpg

He does appear to be slow coming off the line. It doesn't mean he can't improve.

Quesadilla Joe
08-14-2011, 10:22 AM
If I recall Ed Mccaffrey turned into a hell of a WR

Yeah he was great possession WR that any team would be glad to have. I just don't see Baldwin being a Andre Johnson or Randy Moss type WR.

Quesadilla Joe
08-14-2011, 10:22 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/51re6f.jpg

This was the gif I was watching

ChiefaRoo
08-14-2011, 10:24 AM

You are a first class pussy.

Marcellus
08-14-2011, 10:26 AM
You are a first class pussy.

Don't kid yourself, there is nothing 1st class about Knomo.

If there was a race for biggest loser he would come in second because he is such a loser.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2011, 10:30 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/51re6f.jpg

This was the gif I was quivering in fear over

Yeah, Baldwin against 5-10, 33-year old Andre Goodman.....

.....that'll be a hoot!

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/images/09/51/ferris-buellers-day-off/ferris-bueller-6.jpg

Quesadilla Joe
08-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah, Baldwin against 5-10, 33-year old Andre Goodman.....

.....that'll be a hoot!

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/images/09/51/ferris-buellers-day-off/ferris-bueller-6.jpg

Goodman will just press him and by the time Baldwin makes it 10 yards down the field VONDOOOOM will already have Cassel eating turf.

Quesadilla Joe
08-14-2011, 10:35 AM

Yeah Charles is better than I thought he would be. Don't think he could handle a 300 carry season though.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Goodman will just press him and by the time Baldwin makes it 10 yards down the field VONDOOOOM will already have Cassel eating turf.

You fraud. You wouldn't even be talking about press coverage if Nick Wright's dumb ass hadn't brought it up.

Smed1065
08-14-2011, 10:43 AM

Does that not require a defense?

boogblaster
08-14-2011, 10:51 AM
poor tupid bastard ....

HotRoute
08-14-2011, 11:00 AM

Wow... Posts like these make you wonder where this guy is hiding his crack pipe. It is fun to watch ppl completely destroy him though. Favorite part of the planet. So keep em comin khowMo2724

BossChief
08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
You fraud. You wouldn't even be talking about press coverage if Nick Wright's dumb ass hadn't brought it up.
You are probably right that KnowMo didnt know of it prior to NWs dumb ass making the claim, but it was an issue for him in college.

Its an issue for Bowe as well and its something that I bet Haley spends a fuckton of time on in practice.

If I were Haley, I would have Carr and Flowers work with Baldwin and Bowe all practice long some days, just trying to get off the jam at the line.

lcarus
08-14-2011, 12:13 PM

Who is Goodman? John? He can't cover anybody...

Smed1065
08-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Who is Goodman? John? He can't cover anybody...

Not when he died today!