PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Scouting the Jags...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Jesus H. Christ this team is terrible.

23rd in points
25th in yards
26th in passing
31st in in points allowed
27th in yards allowed
28th in passing defense

They are decent at stopping the run (19th) and running (6th), but even there, MJD is only average 3.9 YPC this year.

Other than a reverse, their longest run from scrimmage is 25 yards. By a quarterback.

Their longest reception is 27 yards. By a tight end.

They also have a -7 turnover ratio

SOMEHOW they are 3-3. :spock:

So the stage is set for another disappointing and completely embarrassing Chiefs' loss.

Oh, and they will probably be starting their backup QB, Trent Edwards, since Garrard has a concussion. So that won't help us.

Jerm
10-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Put 8 in the box to stop MJD and dare Trent Edwards to beat you...that simple.

Their defense is just as bad as Texans', I'd use the same gameplan.

Sure-Oz
10-18-2010, 10:52 PM
They suck, we should win easily in arrowhead. Uninspired ball, stuff the box

Hammock Parties
10-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Oh, and I'm far too tired, but feel free to taste their tears and bottle them for this thread:

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showforum=6

DeezNutz
10-18-2010, 10:53 PM
There is no excuse for the Chiefs not to beat the ever-living fuck out of the Jags at Arrowhead.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2010, 10:54 PM
There is no excuse for the Chiefs not to beat the ever-living fuck out of the Jags at Arrowhead.

What if our quarterback graded out perfectly and threw 4 INT?

JoeyChuckles
10-18-2010, 10:58 PM
You know what I just realized Jag rhymes with.

Hag.

As in, those Jags are a bunch of Hags. (or nags if you like it R rated)

DeezNutz
10-18-2010, 10:59 PM
What if our quarterback graded out perfectly and threw 4 INT?

I'm sure these will be out in force:

http://www.anonymouspundit.com/blog/archives/ballwasher2.jpg

Rasputin
10-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Should be an easy game, but doesn't always go the way it should. They looked prety pathetic on MNF. They are comming to Arrowhead on a short week & that will give us the huge edge. In the NFL things can change in a weeks notice for whatever reason IDK, just don't take a lesser opponent too lightly or your gonna get burned.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Apparently half their stadium left at halftime.

Something really wrong with the Jags when you lay an egg on national TV at HOME like htat.

lol at this:

- Knighton looked really good
- Durant played very well
- Scobee hit another field goal
- Cheerleaders looked pretty hot
- I thought Vic's blog was very detailed
- David Jones looked like a BEAST!!!
- The Game ended

Wow.

I was going to go to the Chiefs / Jaguars game next week, but I dont know if it is worth the 30 min drive. The Jags are just plain disappointing.

ILikeBigTiddys
10-18-2010, 11:14 PM
They will probably still beat us

Silock
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
They look TERRIBAD. We should be able to handle them easily at home.

I say 17-3.

Priest31kc
10-18-2010, 11:58 PM
They're gunna be coming off a short week, at Arrowhead, we're pissed for blowing the Houston game, especially the defense. They're probably gunna be w/out Garrard, if not, who cares. We'll stack the box to stop MJD. I think Tamba will have a huge game and the secondary will play great. And I think we'll run all over them ala San Fran and Houston games.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-19-2010, 12:02 AM
They are one of the worst teams in football. They are truly atrocious.

BossChief
10-19-2010, 12:03 AM
We are gonna take em to the woodshed and beat the ever living crap out of them.

BLOWOUT

We win by at least 17 points.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Tonight, they seriously looked like some of Herm Edwards worse teams

BryanBusby
10-19-2010, 12:21 AM
If the Chiefs can't solidly beat them, they've got some issues.

Shogun
10-19-2010, 01:30 AM
Don't ever fucking forget they beat the Colts. I don't care how, I don't care why. But they beat the fucking Colts. We should not take them likely because they obviously have luck.

But we will win.

BossChief
10-19-2010, 01:32 AM
The Jags Indy rivalry is similar to the KC Raiders one...one team can be 10-0 and the other can be 0-10 and you can damn near bet the game will be won in the last few minutes.

kysirsoze
10-19-2010, 01:43 AM
I tried opening an account over there. Still waiting on confirmation e-mail. I'm really ready to get my troll on this week.

Rausch
10-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Don't ever ****ing forget they beat the Colts. I don't care how, I don't care why. But they beat the ****ing Colts. We should not take them likely because they obviously have luck.

But we will win.

How'd the Texans do vs. the Colts?

This whole "law of statistical convergence" thing is huge in the NFL.

When you have an unusually huge spike in production it is almost always followed by an unusual dip.

That makes this game easy to predict.

The Jagwads had an unusual dip and played like complete azz. On the other side we completely dominated a team more talented than us until the 4th quarter.

I do not, now, like how next week looks...

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-19-2010, 03:19 AM
The Jags are awful.
Their Offense is non existint.

Their Defense couldn't stop a three year old on a tricycle.

Jags 37
Chiefs 10

Shogun
10-19-2010, 03:20 AM
The Jags are awful.

Jags 37
Chiefs 10

ROFL

Rausch
10-19-2010, 03:49 AM
The Jags are awful.

Jags 37
Chiefs 10

I can't rheps you this soon.

Time to surf the tiddy thread...

beach tribe
10-19-2010, 03:54 AM
I wouldn't get so caught up in hoping for a blow out. Have all of you really forgotten who this team really is. They are YOUNG. We have rookies EVERYWHERE, who almost everyone has already crowned(Except Eric "the bust" Berry[CP idiot]) Anything can happen. We whipped SF ass. OK. WE are HUGELY improved, but that doesn't mean we can go around Expecting to win ANY game in this league. Even though we have a ton of pieces filled, and a lot of players re-emerging, DJ can STILL(and Has) Blow assignments. We have rookies all over the secondary, and unlike a lot of the geniouses around here, I do expect them to make mental errors.

If Crennel gets the D focused, and doesn't put too much on their plates:

Chiefs!!!

Rausch
10-19-2010, 04:21 AM
I wouldn't get so caught up in hoping for a blow out. Have all of you really forgotten who this team really is. They are YOUNG. We have rookies EVERYWHERE, who almost everyone has already crowned(Except Eric "the bust" Berry[CP idiot]) Anything can happen.

Chiefs!!!

The Bad Guy
10-19-2010, 04:51 AM
How'd the Texans do vs. the Colts?

This whole "law of statistical convergence" thing is huge in the NFL.

When you have an unusually huge spike in production it is almost always followed by an unusual dip.

That makes this game easy to predict.

The Jagwads had an unusual dip and played like complete azz. On the other side we completely dominated a team more talented than us until the 4th quarter.

I do not, now, like how next week looks...

I don't care about dips, the Jaguars aren't coming into Arrowhead and beating this team with Trent Edwards.

The Jaguars are a terrible team. Defensively, they are awful and the Chiefs should be able to put up 30 relatively easily.

crazycoffey
10-19-2010, 04:53 AM
we should start brokie just to spite them...

Warrior5
10-19-2010, 06:55 AM
KC could’ve won at Indy, and should’ve won at Houston. If only (insert your choice of “bad play call”, “non-penalty”, “defense had held”, or “bullshit PI call” here). Cassel sucked through the first 4 games this year, but looked good in Houston. Our defense, stellar through the first 4 games, layed down for Schaub and Johnson. KC had better not take Jax lightly… they beat Indy, and with the exception of SD, they've lost only to good teams.

JAX (3-3) – WIN: DEN, INDY, BUF LOSS: SD, PHI, TEN
KC (3-2) – WIN: SD, CLE, SF LOSS: INDY, HOU

JAX Score O – 21 ppg (15) vs KC Score D – 14 ppg (3)
JAX Rush O – 135 ypg (6) vs KC Rush D – 91 ypg (5)
JAX Pass O – 166 ypg (26) vs KC Pass D – 249 ypg (27)

KC Score O – 22 ppg (14) vs JAX Score D – 28 ppg (30)
KC Rush O – 165 ypg (1) vs JAX Rush D – 103 ypg (12)
KC Pass O – 164 ypg (27) vs JAX Pass D – 264 ypg (28)

Turnover Ratio:
JAX (-7)... yes, that's what the stat sheet said
KC (+1)

Homefield Advantage: ARROWWOOD

The Jags have consistently beaten the Chiefs regardless of venue. Jones-Drew has literally run over KC in the past. The Chiefs’ F7 failed to pressure Schaub in Houston, and he made the most of it. They must rediscover a pass rush this week. If TrINT Edwards QBs for the Jags, the Chiefs secondary could have a very prolific day. The intangibles: Jags have a short week before coming to Arrowhead; Chiefs are pissed (and wiser) after losing two very winnable games on the road; and the 12th man should be LOUD. If KC is for real, they get consistent this week on O and D, and go to 4-2.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2010, 10:54 AM
If we lose to that pile of shit team, I will vomit.

eazyb81
10-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Despite their record, the Jags are one of the worst teams in the league. We have no excuse to not stomp them.

Dave Lane
10-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Wow and I thought chiefs planet was a bunch of negative chicken littles. Jeez that board is imploding.

ElGringo
10-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Just got done watching Chiefslive, and they mentioned something about MJD also being a little nicked up, possibly questionable for the game, anyone wanna inform me on this?

CupidStunt
10-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Jags are absolute dogshit. KC will run for 200+ yards for the 3rd time in 6 games and win by 3 TDs or more.

Chiefs Rool
10-19-2010, 03:37 PM
have we ever beaten the Jags? All I can remember is losing to them a bunch of times.

Sofa King
10-19-2010, 03:38 PM
This game is gonna be alot harder without Magee in there...

-King-
10-19-2010, 03:40 PM
We haven't won a game since you started doing these "Scouting the....." threads!

You fucking jinx!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2010, 03:42 PM
We haven't won a game since you started doing these "Scouting the....." thread!

You fucking jinx!!!

ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
10-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Edwards might be out this weekend.

Jags fans pining for Tebow. Ugly situation.

LaChapelle
10-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I felt sorry for Del Rio last night
and he can die in an AIDS tree fire for all I care

keg in kc
10-19-2010, 05:55 PM
It's a game we should win, which historically means we're going to lose in about as embarrassing a fashion as possible.

FAX
10-19-2010, 05:55 PM
We haven't won a game since you started doing these "Scouting the....." threads!

You ****ing jinx!!!

Good point, Mr. KcChiefsKing. Plus, who has been starting the official game day threads? Mr. big nasty kcnut was going great there for awhile ... then, "BOOM!" ... everything started sucking again.

We need to get our act together and start focusing on improving the karma around this place.

FAX

Chiefs Pantalones
10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
If we don't win this game and the next game against Buffalo we don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2010, 06:15 PM
ROFL A couple of quotes from a Jag board. I guess Garrard and Edwards status is up in the air.

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=689647

Zach Miller time, what's to lose?

But, in all serious why not give Zach Miller a chance if it comes to it.

Yes Tight End Zach Miller, the emergency QB for Jacksonville.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2010, 06:26 PM
ROFL A couple of quotes from a Jag board. I guess Garrard and Edwards status is up in the air.

Zach Miller time, what's to lose?

But, in all serious why not give Zach Miller a chance if it comes to it.

Yes Tight End Zach Miller, the emergency QB for Jacksonville.

ROFL I've got an upgrade for them.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2010, 06:35 PM
ROFL I've got an upgrade for them.

Well, we are starting a QB that played TE in college, so it's only fair they start Zach at QB :evil:

Now there is a guy incquiring about Brady Quinn.

Brock
10-19-2010, 06:38 PM
If we don't all the home games we don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

f'd

Chiefs Pantalones
10-19-2010, 06:42 PM
f'd

Pretty much

R&GHomer
10-19-2010, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't get so caught up in hoping for a blow out. Have all of you really forgotten who this team really is. They are YOUNG. We have rookies EVERYWHERE, who almost everyone has already crowned(Except Eric "the bust" Berry[CP idiot]) Anything can happen. We whipped SF ass. OK. WE are HUGELY improved, but that doesn't mean we can go around Expecting to win ANY game in this league. Even though we have a ton of pieces filled, and a lot of players re-emerging, DJ can STILL(and Has) Blow assignments. We have rookies all over the secondary, and unlike a lot of the geniouses around here, I do expect them to make mental errors.

If Crennel gets the D focused, and doesn't put too much on their plates:

Chiefs!!!

This! We should be able to dominate them at Arrowhead, but this team can NOT take anyone for granted. Disciplined confidence is what I'm looking for in this game.

boogblaster
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
we b gona kick that ass hard .. print em dono .......

cabletech94
10-19-2010, 07:46 PM
said this in another thread.....

if we don't win by 3 td's, arrowhead may burn in an aids tree fire.

thigpenfan
10-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Put 8 in the box to stop MJD and dare Trent Edwards to beat you...that simple.

Their defense is just as bad as Texans', I'd use the same gameplan.

Trent Edwards destroyed us last year hopefully we sack him early and often

Hammock Parties
10-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Jaguars all-access said Garrard and Edwards are both out.

I haven't heard any official word on this (nothing on this website or NFL.com) but they said we're pciking up Bouman again and possibly another QB for HIS backup temporarilly. Garrard is out with concussions and is day-to-day and Edwards hurt his leg and throwing hand.. What is going on?

Jack did say he expects to have one of David or Trent ready to go on Sunday. I can't see David going on Sunday with a concussion, given the priority concussions has received in the league over the past year. There's no way of knowing the severity of Trent's hand and knee injuries, the hand I expect will be alright given that it's likely only swollen after he hit his hand on Eugene Monroe's helmet.

Concedering an injury report has not came out yet I wouldnt listen to anything all access has to say.

JDR said they hope to get Edwards back to practice thursday and Garrard with the the head injury you cant rush him back.

So how would they know who is out or in when nobody has practiced yet

Unbelievable. Can it get much worse?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes much worse.....Jack Del Rio will be coaching again on Sunday. <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_1379533--><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Buehler445
10-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Unbelievable. Can it get much worse?
Quote:
Yes much worse.....Jack Del Rio will be coaching again on Sunday.

LMAO Wait until Squirmin Herman motherfucking sack of cunt Edwards comes and pisses all over your parade.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Del Rio is the white Herm.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Confident bunch.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2e35rw2.jpg

Buehler445
10-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Del Rio is the white Herm.

Del Rio is 1 kazillion times the coach Herm was. Del Rio fielded some competitive teams. Del Rio fielded some teams that didn't shit their pants every game. Del Rio kicked the shit out of Herm in Arrowhead and thoroughly embarrassed Herm.

Still a crappy coach. But miles ahead of Herm.

EDIT: You know what? It's like saying you'd rather cut yourself with a bic razor until you bleed to death or drown in maple syrup. They both suck and aren't worth discussing.

Carry on.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Jaguars all-access said Garrard and Edwards are both out.

Yeah, that's the forum I was looking at earlier where they thought thier Tight End should get a shot behind center if those 2 are out. He would have went in Monday if Edwards would have been knocked out. :eek:

Hammock Parties
10-19-2010, 09:56 PM
lol

The Jaguars should be able to win this game. Plain and simple. We dominated this team at home last year and would have won by three touchdowns if not for garbage time. I'll take the Jaguars 35-31.

My logic is I feel like we're hungry and are playing an inferior team. IF we can take the weight off the shoulders of the QB, I think we stand a chance. Even if Trent has to go, he isn't comatose. I have a good feeling about this game.

Buehler445
10-19-2010, 10:03 PM
KCJohnny became a Jags fan?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz
10-19-2010, 10:07 PM
lol

LMAO

Chiefs=Champions
10-19-2010, 10:16 PM
If we lose this game, we will not make the playoffs...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-19-2010, 10:32 PM
If we lose this game, we will not make the playoffs...
No crap. If we don't destroy this sorry team we should change our name to the donkeys. Seriously. It's time for this team to take the diapers off.

Dylan
10-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Trent Edwards injured his thumb

Quarterback hurt

By Aaron Wilson
October 19, 2010, 10:48 PM EST

Not only are the Jacksonville Jaguars dealing with starter David Garrard's concussion, but backup Trent Edwards hurt his thumb.

So, the team is re-signing Todd Bouman. And they're expected to also bring in Patrick Ramsey,

"I hate to be breaking things right now but there’s a chance, you know, he’s got a little bit of a thumb issue that could be problematic," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said in a Sirius NFL radio interview. "So Todd Bouman will be back and potentially another quarterback in the mix as well. We’re just a little banged up right now at that position. David’s obviously not going to be working tomorrow and there’s a question mark whether Trent will be able to go tomorrow."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Trent-Edwards-injured-his-thumb.html

Hammock Parties
10-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Coveted backup Patrick Ramsey!

Hammock Parties
10-20-2010, 12:07 AM
OK Gang...

I have been told via a confidential source that Trent Edwards had a private meeting with the Jaguars coaching staff this afternoon and has been told he's going to be the starting QB on Sunday against the Chiefs barring any setbacks with a minor hand injury and some other bumps and bruises sustained in last nights game.

At this time I cannot confirm if this is a permanant move or due to Garrard's injury. I'm guessing the latter but if/when I find out more I'll be sure to let you all know. Also please don't flame me as techincally this is just a 'rumor' for the time being until an official media outlet confirms but I can tell you my source regarding this nugget of info is well placed among the NFL insider food chain and has a very good track record in terms of news he's told me in the past before it was released to the general public.

Stay tuned...

Three7s
10-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Well, I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm really struggling to see how we lose this one. In fact, I'm struggling to see how this one isn't a route.

BossChief
10-20-2010, 12:22 AM
I dont care who the quarterback is,I just have one question:

Is Mike Sims Walker gonna play?...if so, CAN WE PLEASE COVER THAT MOTHERFUCKER THIS TIME???

Elijah Z
10-20-2010, 12:24 AM
PLEASE DO SO...

Three7s
10-20-2010, 12:55 AM
JagsFreak27 on that Jags forum is pretty retarded. I know homerism is alive and well, but someone can honestly compare the two rosters and say that we're inferior? That's just funny.

yhf
10-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Hey GoChiefs. I just read your thread on the Jags forum and it's good stuff.

What the hell is this one city nonsense?

"Kansas City is one city. Part of it is in Kansas, part of it is in Missouri."

Huhwha?

Hammock Parties
10-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Hey GoChiefs. I just read your thread on the Jags forum and it's good stuff.

What the hell is this one city nonsense?

"Kansas City is one city. Part of it is in Kansas, part of it is in Missouri."

Huhwha?

Is that incorrect? That's always how I viewed it.

kysirsoze
10-20-2010, 01:21 AM

Different cities. Same Metropolitan area.

kysirsoze
10-20-2010, 01:24 AM
I went over there just to troll a little, and I felt so bad for fans that are that fucking pathetic, I didn't have the heart.

More than one of them said they weren't going to watch the game. Afraid of it being too much of a blow out. I can't imagine the flaming neg fest that would ensue if someone started saying shit like that on this board.

yhf
10-20-2010, 01:25 AM

I promised myself a long time ago that I would never use the face palm smiley but... c'mon man.

Both cities are part of the KC metro area but there is the pesky state line that runs between them. Just ask a native of either city if they are "one city". After they rant for half an hour you can form your own opinion.

I don't really mind the misconception however as the acting Chiefs Planet ambassador/troll, you leave yourself exposed to scrutiny by crafty or knowledgeable fans of lesser teams on shitty boards when you make that kind of statement.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Both cities are part of the KC metro area

To me that makes them the same city.

yhf
10-20-2010, 01:45 AM

Interesting viewpoint. You should do a GIF'd up series on the bi-state tax. By the by, it never crossed my mind to ask you this before, are you from KC?

Hammock Parties
10-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Interesting viewpoint. You should do a GIF'd up series on the bi-state tax. By the by, it never crossed my mind to ask you this before, are you from KC?

Nope.

yhf
10-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Well no wonder. No big deal anyway. I was just trying to make sure you represented us well. At the end of the day you will out those Jag fans as foolish misguided souls with your superior intellect and badassness. Without my the aide of my nitpicky input.

So where ya from?

Mr. Kool-aid
10-20-2010, 04:23 AM
Edwards is hurt too. So Bouman may start O_O

ForeverChiefs58
10-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Del Rio is 1 kazillion times the coach Herm was. Del Rio fielded some competitive teams. Del Rio fielded some teams that didn't shit their pants every game. Del Rio kicked the shit out of Herm in Arrowhead and thoroughly embarrassed Herm.

Still a crappy coach. But miles ahead of Herm.

EDIT: You know what? It's like saying you'd rather cut yourself with a bic razor until you bleed to death or drown in maple syrup. They both suck and aren't worth discussing.

Carry on.

Jack Del Rio use to actually play LB for the Chiefs in the 80's.

NewChief
10-20-2010, 06:32 AM
The Jags were awful... just awful on MNF. Could be a trap game for the Chiefs, though.

Marcellus
10-20-2010, 06:38 AM
Jack Del Rio use to actually play LB for the Chiefs in the 80's.

We should be so proud. I don't consider him a Chief.

Jacksonville coach Jack Del Rio will have few warm and fuzzy memories about his playing days in Kansas City as he prepares to face the Chiefs today.

Del Rio, who played for coach Frank Gansz when the Chiefs won only four games in both the 1987 and '88 seasons, will be remembered around here more for an incident that happened just off the field --- on the sidewalk outside the office entrance to Arrowhead Stadium, to be exact.

It was during the 1987 strike season when Del Rio was walking the picket line at Arrowhead with, among other teammates, Bill Maas and Dino Hackett.

Local legend has it that the group had been hunting during their down time in the strike. Whatever the reason, they made no attempt to hide the shotguns still racked in a pickup truck whenever replacement players entered Arrowhead.

A member of the Chiefs scouting department was escorting such a player into the stadium when he became involved in an altercation with Del Rio that ended with the striking player and the scout wrestling on the ground.

Turns out the scout was Otis Taylor, the most revered wide receiver in Chiefs history. Del Rio wasn't long for Kansas City after that, but he went on to have productive years at both Dallas and Minnesota.

siberian khatru
10-20-2010, 07:03 AM
The Jags were awful... just awful on MNF. Could be a trap game for the Chiefs, though.

I'd put 9 men in the box, let Flowers and Carr cover MSW and Thomas and dare MJD to beat us.

We're gonna piss-pound them. We're a pissed-off team at home facing a crappy and wounded opponent.

Eric Berry is gonna have a standout game.

Those are my predictions. :)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-20-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm getting visions of Quinn Gray...

Chiefnj2
10-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Shut down Drew and bring pressure on the QB. Blitz Edwards.

ModSocks
10-20-2010, 09:28 AM

Shut your face! Shut your face now!

bobbything
10-20-2010, 09:35 AM
http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu145/bliat/facepalm-over9000.png

JohnnyV13
10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
I promised myself a long time ago that I would never use the face palm smiley but... c'mon man.

Both cities are part of the KC metro area but there is the pesky state line that runs between them. Just ask a native of either city if they are "one city". After they rant for half an hour you can form your own opinion.

I don't really mind the misconception however as the acting Chiefs Planet ambassador/troll, you leave yourself exposed to scrutiny by crafty or knowledgeable fans of lesser teams on shitty boards when you make that kind of statement.

I always viewed KC as one city, and I grew up in KCMO, about 1 mile from the KS border in South KC.

ReynardMuldrake
10-20-2010, 10:14 AM
From the "Gerald Alexander Cut" thread:

This secondary is the laughing stock of the league. What really amazes me is how quickly players seem to go from Starting to released on our depth chart. Is Gene secretly filming some sort of elimination-style reality series from the locker room? Given the level of play in the defensive backfield, it could be marketed as an alternative version of "The Biggest Loser".... :D

I almost feel sorry for the Jacksonville fans. Chiefs are looking for revenge against the AFC South. Things are going to get ugly Sunday.

ReynardMuldrake
10-20-2010, 10:32 AM
More from Jaguarland:
(Krayz_Jville_D @ Oct 19 2010, 06:37 PM)
this is a freaking joke.. all of you who think considine, green, or carey are better than alexander and smith are the typical jaguar homers...

this team cant do any wrong in ur eyes... this is absolutely stupid... going young?? alexander and smith are both in their mid 20's... they arent old

i dont need to see anymore of carey green or considine to know that they SUCK!!

im not surprised at all anymore... THIS TEAM IS IN TOTAL DISARRAY ..

sky falling?? not usually, but right now, it honestly is... this team is in BIG BIG BIG trouble in MANY ways

Lol, you make it seem as if people aren't panicking enough. Have you even read this thread? Or any other thread on this message board? The mood is equivalent to the Titanic after it stuck the iceburg. For godsakes, calm the ***k down.

:D

Hammock Parties
10-20-2010, 10:50 AM
heh

http://forum.jaguars.com/uploads/av-9495.jpg

ReynardMuldrake
10-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Yesterday, 03:31 PM Post #4
BeachBlvd

id never thought id say this, but im just praying for a heartbreaking loss.

these blowouts are getting old.

Ouch.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Good stuff

QUOTE (Jagwarrior @ Oct 19 2010, 11:52 PM)
62-7 Chiefs.

I hope you don't really expect that to happen. The Chiefs never score that much in a game. I think they will score touchdowns - and probably a couple field goals too - but not more than 40 points. :D

KCrockaholic
10-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Kansas City, MISSOURI is not the same city as KC, Kansas. Kansas City, MO was around years before KC, K.

The Franchise
10-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Fucking ouch.

Reports are that Todd Bouman is going to be starting against us. He hasn't thrown a pass since 2005.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Kansas City, MISSOURI is not the same city as KC, Kansas. Kansas City, MO was around years before KC, K.

Yep. I hate it when people say, "Who's Kansas playing this weekend?" I'm like, IT'S KANSAS CITY YOU RETARD, THERE ARE TWO, THERE'S KCMO AND KCKS!!! IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY JAYHAWKS SAY KANSAS, IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY CHIEFS SAY KANSAS CITY!!! I also hate it when they say, "any top recruits coming in for your Kansas City Jayhawks?" I WANNA SHOOT THE PEOPLE HERE IN ARIZONA!!!!

KCrockaholic
10-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Yep. I hate it when people say, "Who's Kansas playing this weekend?" I'm like, IT'S KANSAS CITY YOU RETARD, THERE ARE TWO, THERE'S KCMO AND KCKS!!! IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY JAYHAWKS SAY KANSAS, IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY CHIEFS SAY KANSAS CITY!!! I also hate it when they say, "any top recruits coming in for your Kansas City Jayhawks?" I WANNA SHOOT THE PEOPLE HERE IN ARIZONA!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm moving to Overland Park next week, but I lived in Colorado for 4 years and people out here piss me off with that "Kansas Chiefs" bullshit. Even at my job when first moved here they called me "Kansas" even though I repeatedly told them I was from Kansas City, MO.

Shogun
10-20-2010, 02:17 PM
I love that the Jags fans have more confidence in us than we do

crazycoffey
10-20-2010, 02:20 PM

who's the mayors of both cities?

Buehler445
10-20-2010, 02:31 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/128885262532436064.jpg

yhf
10-20-2010, 02:36 PM
who's the mayors of both cities?

KCMO - Lurch Fuckhouser

KCK - Joe Reardon

Rooster
10-20-2010, 02:41 PM

You shut your whore mouth..... :grr:

crazycoffey
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
KCMO - Lurch Fuckhouser Mayor

KCK - Joe Reardon Mayor/CEO

FYP

Also, Kansas City Kansas is officially a suburb of Kansas City Missouri

Chiefs Pantalones
10-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm moving to Overland Park next week, but I lived in Colorado for 4 years and people out here piss me off with that "Kansas Chiefs" bullshit. Even at my job when first moved here they called me "Kansas" even though I repeatedly told them I was from Kansas City, MO.

LOL that's funny because the people at my work call me "Kansas" too. I'm from Missouri as I repeatedly tell them. Dumb fucks.

Chiefaholic
10-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Should be an easy game, but doesn't always go the way it should. They looked prety pathetic on MNF. They are comming to Arrowhead on a short week & that will give us the huge edge. In the NFL things can change in a weeks notice for whatever reason IDK, just don't take a lesser opponent too lightly or your gonna get burned.

Doesn't it feel good to actually say that and ACTUALLY MEAN IT? Arrowheads going to be loud this weekend. Chiefs win by 17....

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2010, 07:11 PM

I know the feeling.:evil:

Well, Dingleberry McFucknut is the Mayor of KCMO I'm told, not sure about KCK.

KCHawg
10-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Hmm....

ReynardMuldrake
10-22-2010, 08:42 AM
(Hard_Eight @ Oct 21 2010, 01:26 AM)
Yeah I'm on a flight out late Friday. I could sure use some banner ideas.

Is it safe to wear a jersey? I may just drop into the chop outta habit as I am a Seminole?
This is what you should do at Arrowhead Stadium:

1. Wear as much teal and black as possible so you stand out in the red sea.
2. Keep your clothes on at the stadium. Sitting half-naked makes you cold.
3. NEVER do the Tomahawk Chop! Doing it would make you look like an idiot.
4. Hold a large sign above your head so the Chiefs fan behind you can't see.
5. Smack talk with Chiefs fans about how bad their team is, but do it nicely.

For #1, if your jersey is white, make sure you have a teal shirt under it to stand out from guys wearing white Chiefs jerseys. The name and number don't matter as long as it features jaguar appliques on the sleeves, not the KC arrow.

Example of #5: If Todd Bouman starts and throws a touchdown pass tell someone his team can't stop a third-string quarterback.

Here are some sign ideas:

CHIEFS
BEING
STOPPED

DON'T LET THEM EAT POT ROAST FOR LUNCH

NO ARROWS NEEDED: IT'S KICKING TIME!
WTF? Seriously, those are the dumbest slogans ever.

FAX
10-22-2010, 09:44 AM
This is okay, and all ...

... but I would prefer a "Scouting The Jugs" thread, to be honest.

FAX

ReynardMuldrake
10-22-2010, 09:49 AM
This is okay, and all ...

... but I would prefer a "Scouting The Jugs" thread, to be honest.

FAX

I nominate you, FAX. Let's go, we're all counting on you...

Inspector
10-22-2010, 10:09 AM
I just want to know who the refs are for this game.

There was a time when it wouldn't matter.

milkman
10-22-2010, 10:55 AM
LOL that's funny because the people at my work call me "Kansas" too. I'm from Missouri as I repeatedly tell them. Dumb ****s.

My coworkers just call me asshole.

As for the "Kansas" thing, hell a lot of people can't even tell you how many states there are in the U.S.

I was watching a game show that was based on the questions on streets segment that Leno used to do (Street Smarts) a few years ago, and that question was asked (How many states in the United States?), and was amazed how many people did not know the answer, including a high school teacher.

Just to see, I asked people that I came into contact with on a regular basis, and the only one who knew the correct answer out of 50 or 60 people that I asked was a Mexican that was a naturaliuzed U.S. citizen.

It was shocking.

milkman
10-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Refresh

58-4ever
10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Looks like we are going to see "odd" Todd Bouman. Garrard will not even make the trip. This makes me think the Jags do not have a very good chance to win.

Third string QBs usually do not fare well when the Arrowhead faithful show up.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Looks like we are going to see "odd" Todd Bouman. Garrard will not even make the trip. This makes me think the Jags do not have a very good chance to win.

Third string QBs usually do not fare well when the Arrowhead faithful show up.

link?

58-4ever
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
link?

Adam Shefter's twitter.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Hammock Parties
10-23-2010, 05:17 PM
It's Bouman. (http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/jaguars/2010-10-23/story/signs-point-todd-bouman-jaguars-starter-david-garrard-wont)

This is gonna be a bloodbath.

The Jaguars quarterback situation got a little more clarity on Friday as the team declared quarterback David Garrard out for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Garrard, who suffered a concussion in Monday night's game against the Tennessee Titans, missed the full week's practices and will not travel to Kansas City. The Jaguars will have quarterbacks Todd Bouman, Trent Edwards and Patrick Ramsey on the trip. The Jaguars did not announce a starter, but Bouman, who has taken most of the first-team reps this week, is most likely to start.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-23-2010, 05:28 PM
My coworkers just call me asshole.

As for the "Kansas" thing, hell a lot of people can't even tell you how many states there are in the U.S.

I was watching a game show that was based on the questions on streets segment that Leno used to do (Street Smarts) a few years ago, and that question was asked (How many states in the United States?), and was amazed how many people did not know the answer, including a high school teacher.

Just to see, I asked people that I came into contact with on a regular basis, and the only one who knew the correct answer out of 50 or 60 people that I asked was a Mexican that was a naturaliuzed U.S. citizen.

It was shocking.

Well, you know, you study that stuff while you're in school but then you fail to keep track . I can't keep trying to remember every time we add a state.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2010, 08:10 PM
LMAO

Given that Jamaal Charles goes down when touched by a fingernail, the Jaguars defense will probably keep him under 50, and Cassel is scaring opposing teams less than Bouman. http://forum.jaguars.com/style_emoticons/light/blink.gif

milkman
10-24-2010, 06:32 AM
LMAO

He may be right about the Cassel-Bouman thing.