PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Donald Washington

angelo
10-19-2010, 06:37 AM
If this is a re-post all apologies.

Does anyone know why Donald Washington started over McGraw or why Kendrick Lewis was benched.

I was at the game and 15 rows behind the Chiefs bench. He did not look injured.

Ang

The Bad Guy
10-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Lewis had a hamstring injury.

Chief Chief
10-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Kendrick was listed as "Questionable" on the game status injury report with a hamstring injury. He may not have looked injured but, trust me, DBowe ensured he got the hottest-looking 'nurse' (at least she was wearing a nurse's uniform, as skimpy as it was) to provide him with the best available special care the night before the game in the team's hotel.

As to Washington over McGraw: After getting an INT against the Colts in Week 5, McGraw has max'd team expectations in that department. In fact, some would say he's exceeded them and now it's anticipated that McGraw will play poorly for the rest of the season to balance the ledger. Seriously though, Haley's keeping close watch on the players and the amount of playing time they're getting as he's trying to keep them all fresh. That's his primary job now that he's no longer calling the offensive plays (like he did last year) and no longer allowed by Clark Hunt to yell at the receivers after they drop a pass (no harassment is permitted in the workplace).

Fritz88
10-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Everyone is getting a shot, but DW should have not been in the field for the critical Texans series.

angelo
10-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks,

I must have missed the injury report.

Ang

Bwana
10-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Lewis had a hamstring injury.

I hope he is back in there this Sunday.

Three7s
10-19-2010, 09:56 AM
Everyone is getting a shot, but DW should have not been in the field for the critical Texans series.
He was on the field during the times we were in the nickel, which I counted quite a few. Schaub went after him every time.

Mr. Laz
10-19-2010, 10:30 AM
McGraw has played well so it was a strange move

I think maybe with Andre Johnson on the field they thought that they needed Washington's speed.

it didn't work