PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs X-Factor's Inside the Huddle-Time to pound pussies!!

xfactor
10-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Watching the Chiefs has been torture the past couple of weeks, one fan told me the other day.
During the past few seasons you knew by halftime that the game was over. There was no stringing you along to see what would happen in the second half.
“Now they’re waiting until the last couple of minutes to break my heart,” the fan said.
That, as they say, is progress. Winning for 59-1/2 minutes is good. It’s not good enough if it’s the first 59-1/2 minutes as the Texans reminded us last Sunday.
Obviously, that’s one reason why the 35-31 loss at Houston was a lot more frustrating than losing the previous week at Indianapolis. It brought back memories of Chiefs during the Dick Vermeil era when we could put up points by the truck load, but we couldn’t play defense.
You think the game was frustrating as a Chiefs’ fan, you have no idea how cornerback Brandon Flower feels. He is one of the most calm, collected football players I know, and to see him so angry that he had to be restrained following a pass interference call on the winning drive was telling. He felt the call should have gone the other way and Flower isn’t one of those showboating corners who feels the officials always get it wrong when a call goes against him.
That was, undoubtedly, a huge play - maybe the play of the game.
However, we did come away with some positives.
•Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe is back in everyone’s good graces after making a couple of terrific catches.
•Quarterback Matt Cassel again showed he can be very efficient and not lose us a game.
•We’ve reestablished that we have the No. 1 rushing team in the NFL (164.6 ypg) and the No. 5 rush defense (90.8 ypg). That’s not a bad combination.
•Plus, despite back-to-back losses, we have proven we can go on the road against two playoff caliber teams and play with them.
•Finally, we still have a 1-1/2 game lead in the AFC West. And, right now, it doesn’t appear that the other three teams are preparing to make any kind of move.
Now we have to take advantage of the situation and that opportunity will come during the next couple of weeks when Jacksonville and Buffalo come into Arrowhead. Speaking of those two teams, perhaps it’s an ironic twist that former Buffalo quarterback Trent Edwards will be calling the signals for the Jaguars on Sunday due to the injury to Jacksonville starter David Garrard.
What a perfect situation. A new quarterback, still learning the system coming into hostile Arrowhead. These are the games that KC fans live for.
Oh, it gets better. Runningback Maurice Jones-Drew, who is one of the best in the league, is reportedly nicked up and not 100 percent, and the Jaguars are coming off an embarrassing 30-3 loss to Tennessee. They may be angry about the loss, but the bigger question is, “Can they do anything about it?”
The answer: Not likely, especially if Jones-Drew can’t perform at a high level. This is a team that’s ranked No. 23 in scoring offense (18.3 ppg) and No. 26 in passing (166.2 ppg). On their best day they’re one-dimensional.
The KC offense ought to be like that anxious horse that everyone is trying to force into the starting gate at the Kentucky Derby. This is a chance to put up some career stats against a defense that’s currently ranked 31st in points allowed, 28th in pass defense and 27th in total yards allowed.
And they’re minus-seven in the turnover department.
The difference with this year’s Chiefs - and it reflects on what the fan said earlier - is that everyone’s angry about last Sunday’s outcome because we “expect” to win again. That’s a feeling that we haven’t experienced for awhile.
Tuesday was a day off for the players, yet we still saw a lot of them coming into Arrowhead and talking to coaches. The players are angry and hurting after the loss to Jacksonville. That’s a reflection on how this team feels about themselves and their expectations.
Now it’s up to me and the Chiefs Nation to have this team ready on Sunday.
Nothing had been happening with player moves this season for KC until this week’s decision to trade defensive end Alex McGee to Tampa Bay. General Manager Scott Pioli then signed defensive lineman Atiyyah Ellison who, coincidentally, had played for Jacksonville last season.
With the release of McGee, the front office has practically cleaned house of the first Pioli/Todd Haley draft. The only players remaining are Tyson Jackson (LDE), Ryan Succop (kicker) and Quinten Lawrence (practice squad).
While signing Ellison fills the roster spot, there are some who question how permanent this move is. After all, we need help at wide receiver, especially since Chris Chambers didn’t play last week because of a broken finger. And we could definitely use some help at defensive end, which was evident with the lack of pressure on Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the fourth quarter.
San Diego is one of the few teams who could help in both areas with wide receiver Vincent Jackson not playing because of a contract dispute and former linebacker great Shawne Merriman possibly in his final season for the Chargers. He might still have enough in the tank to help our 3-4 defense.
You never know what Pioli is thinking until after the deal is done. He could pocket the reported fifth round pick he got from Tampa Bay or he could include that in a package for players who could make an impact on this season. After all, the Chiefs are a legitimate playoff contender in the AFC West and teams never like to let these opportunities slip away.

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 11:26 AM
http://www.bikeforest.com/CAD/faq/enter_key.jpg

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Oh.....and this.

Quarterback Matt Cassel again showed he can be very efficient and not lose us a game.

ROFL

MTG#10
10-21-2010, 11:29 AM
http://www.bikeforest.com/CAD/faq/enter_key.jpg

This

doomy3
10-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm in for pounding some pussies.

vailpass
10-21-2010, 11:43 AM
That looks like one big, long sentence. One big, long, poorly written, clumsily worded sentence.

DBOSHO
10-21-2010, 11:47 AM
If we lose to todd bouman...

Saulbadguy
10-21-2010, 11:50 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/ve6r79.jpg%5Dhttp://i44.tinypic.com/ve6r79.jpg

Dante84
10-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Start this thread if you have like 6 DUI's!

oh... wait..

sedated
10-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Time to pound pussies!!

I'm listening...

Ebolapox
10-21-2010, 12:00 PM
you don't seem the type to pound pussies, xfactor. do you, in fact, love the cock?

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Well I'm sure this isn't how he thought this would go.

DMAC
10-21-2010, 12:03 PM
I think we should help you come up with a new superfan identity.

FAX
10-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Honestly, pounding pussies sounds pretty good, Mr. xfactor.

But, I never realized that one could actually increase one's opportunities to pound pussy by wearing a giant, spongy triangle on one's head.

I'm going to the store tonight to buy a giant, spongy triangle hat.

FAX

raybec 4
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM

No, but I can't imagine why not,anyone who's been here for a minute should have known.

Wyndex
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
the players are angry and hurt after the loss to jacksonville..proof read bro lol

Wyndex
10-21-2010, 12:13 PM
lol it's alex magee not mcgee

Rausch
10-21-2010, 12:13 PM

ChiefHusker
10-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Now it’s up to me and the Chiefs Nation to have this team ready on Sunday.

What position does he coach?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Glad Im so loved here, how will I ever sleep with all the nice comments:clap:

FAX
10-21-2010, 12:36 PM

Well, I'm no expert in the field of somnolence, Mr. xfactor. But, if I were you, I'd take a melatonin capsule and use your giant, spongy triangle hat as a pillow.

FAX

Rausch
10-21-2010, 12:36 PM

You know the drill by now...

DMAC
10-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Well, I'm no expert in the field of somnolence, Mr. xfactor. But, if I were you, I'd use your giant, spongy triangle hat as a pillow.

FAXROFL

xfactor
10-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeh I know the drill, attack person, attact material, grammer nazis. Planet really loves me, I know. By the way nice comment Fax ill take your advise1

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 12:50 PM
I hear BarrysKoolaid.com is nice this time of year.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 01:11 PM
I hear BarrysKoolaid.com is nice this time of year.

I can take it, I get it all the time, doesn't bother me one bit. Its the nature of the beast.

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:05 PM
In all honesty, you're just sorta dorky. I'm sure you're nice, though.

Mecca
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
We could have all kinds of Superfans, a drunk college kid could pay homage to Haley's look as "Drunk man"

COchief
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Is this the attention whoring douchebag that dresses up in a kids costume every game and models his persona after a player who left 6 years ago just to get 3 seconds of TV time every week?

DMAC
10-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I love this place.

penguinz
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah I know the drill, attack person, attract material, grammar Nazis. Planet really loves me, I know. By the way nice comment Fax ill take your advise1Don't forget spelling.

kstater
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Is this the attention whoring douchebag that dresses up in a kids costume every game and models his persona after a player who left 6 years ago just to get 3 seconds of TV time every week?

LMAO

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:20 PM

Its guys like you that crack me up, I started X-Factor in 2000 and represents crowd noise and yeh i do it just to get on TV whatever, you are clueless but sterotypes and opinions are yours so rock on with that

keg in kc
10-21-2010, 02:21 PM
In all honesty, you're just sorta dorky. I'm sure you're nice, though.SR knows dork. If he's calling you dorky, it's like babe ruth patting you on the back for your hot dog eating skillz.

DMAC
10-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Its guys like you that crack me up, I started X-Factor in 2000 and represents crowd noise and yeh i do it just to get on TV whatever, you are clueless but sterotypes and opinions are yours so rock on with that

So Dante is the douchbag for stealing X-Factor from you?

What would Dante think if he knew you called him a douchbag?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM
SR knows dork. If he's calling you dorky, it's like babe ruth patting you on the back for your hot dog eating skillz.

That's funny and ive been called much,much worse

DMAC
10-21-2010, 02:25 PM
That's funny and ive been called much,much worseThat's true, you have been called douchebag...

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:26 PM
So Dante is the douchbag for stealing X-Factor from you?

What would Dante think if he knew you called him a douchbag?

I knew called Dante a douchbag, like he always told me you represent the fans and im X-Factor on the field, he started that in 2003 and yes he asked me before if it was cool

keg in kc
10-21-2010, 02:27 PM
That's funny and ive been called much,much worseBit insecure are we?

I was actually poking fun at SR. 'cause I know him.

You...not so much. :shrug:

Mecca
10-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey now give the guy a break, Halloween is approaching, the one day a year he can dress that way and not be openly mocked and laughed at.

keg in kc
10-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey now give the guy a break, Halloween is approaching, the one day a year he can dress that way and not be openly mocked and laughed at.Shit that goes for about 95% of us on here. We show our ugly mugs any other day of the year and people think it's either the zombie apocalypse or the local improv group riffing on Deliverance.

luv
10-21-2010, 02:33 PM
In all honesty, you're just sorta dorky. I'm sure you're nice, though.

You gotta a problem with dorky?

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 02:35 PM
I knew called Dante a douchbag, like he always told me you represent the fans and im X-Factor on the field, he started that in 2003 and yes he asked me before if it was cool

So, I'm to believe that Dante Hall came up to you and asked if he could use the nickname X-Factor?

:spock::rolleyes:

ModSocks
10-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Just out of curiosity "X-Factor" which message board do you call "home"?

DMAC
10-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Just out of curiosity "X-Factor" which message board do you call "home"?With that smile, he doesnt have time for message boards.

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:39 PM
SR knows dork. If he's calling you dorky, it's like babe ruth patting you on the back for your hot dog eating skillz.

QFT

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:40 PM
You gotta a problem with dorky?

naw, I like him. He should know me well enough, by now, I'm just giving him hell.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Just out of curiosity "X-Factor" which message board do you call "home"?

None i post on all of them

ModSocks
10-21-2010, 02:42 PM
None i post on all of them

Ok.....well which one are you most accepted in? Or...which board has people that enjoy your posts?

Fish
10-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Bad form on you guys. X-Factor is a helluva guy. Whatever descriptions you are using in this thread are way off base. I don't know him very well, but he came to my house in Manhattan once, as he was friends with a roommate of mine. And I'd welcome him back anytime. His passion for the Chiefs and voluntary work for the Superfans should never be confused with attention whoring. He's anything but.

The guy is so passionate about football that he holds the current Guinness world record for continuously watched football. Something like 3 days straight. And it's not like he does any bragging on here about shit like that.

You guys are wrong in your accusations..

seclark
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Bad form on you guys. X-Factor is a helluva guy. Whatever descriptions you are using in this thread are way off base. I don't know him very well, but he came to my house in Manhattan once, as he was friends with a roommate of mine. And I'd welcome him back anytime. His passion for the Chiefs and voluntary work for the Superfans should never be confused with attention whoring. He's anything but.

The guy is so passionate about football that he holds the current Guinness world record for continuously watched football. Something like 3 days straight. And it's not like he does any bragging on here about shit like that.

agree
but you know how this place is.
sec

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:45 PM

Phil's the leader of giving him crap, MOST of us know he's a nice guy. But he blew Clay and I off at the MNF game. FUCK YES HE DID!@

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:45 PM
agree
but you know how this place is.
sec

DIE IN A FIRE FUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!

keg in kc
10-21-2010, 02:47 PM
But he blew Clay and I off at the MNF game. Had me wondering just what kind of shenanigans are going on at the New Arrowhead for a second there. Then I reread the sentence and saw "off".

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Had me wondering just what kind of shenanigans are going on at the New Arrowhead for a second there. Then I reread the sentence and saw "off".

yes, it's that kinda party.

Iowanian
10-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Good grief, look at you treat this guy like a bronco fan...

keg in kc
10-21-2010, 02:49 PM
yes, it's that kinda party. Well, that would explain the wider concourses.

seclark
10-21-2010, 02:50 PM
DIE IN A FIRE ****O!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaddap, or i'm turning brock loose on you.
sec

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok.....well which one are you most accepted in? Or...which board has people that enjoy your posts?

This is only place i get ripped

10-21-2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.imageandnarrative.be/inarchive/autofiction/images/rounthwaite02.jpg

DMAC
10-21-2010, 02:52 PM
This is only place i get rippedEveryone gets ripped...its kinda the nature of the board. Why are you any different?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Thank you so much, like i said people love to sterotype what i do, im cool with it, they are entitled to there opinions, only people i worry about is my family, my daughter and my friends just like you.

seclark
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.imageandnarrative.be/inarchive/autofiction/images/rounthwaite02.jpg

?

vailpass
10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Thank you so much, like i said people love to sterotype what i do, im cool with it, they are entitled to there opinions, only people i worry about is my family, my daughter and my friends just like you.

How old is your...ah nevermind.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Everyone gets ripped...its kinda the nature of the board. Why are you any different?

Im not just stating a fact, I've been around for a long time, I knew this would happen when I posted this. Hopefully a few people enjoyed my perspective, I know its not profession, Im not paid to be one. Just a fan with opinions about my team

Dante84
10-21-2010, 02:58 PM
You'd be a lot cooler if you didn't have multiple DUI's.

Drunk driving kills people, brah.

Its more like the Dos Equis Factor.

MOhillbilly
10-21-2010, 03:01 PM
shaddap, or i'm turning brock loose on you.
sec

cripple fight!

seclark
10-21-2010, 03:04 PM
cripple fight!

ROFL

xfactor
10-21-2010, 03:08 PM

We all make mistakes, you are right thank god i never hurt anyone, learned my lesson, payed my debt back to society and I guarenttee it wont ever happen again. I learn from my mistakes, if i do drink I always have a DD, if not guess what I don't drink.

Dante84
10-21-2010, 03:16 PM
We all make mistakes, you are right thank god i never hurt anyone, learned my lesson, payed my debt back to society and I guarenttee it wont ever happen again. I learn from my mistakes, if i do drink I always have a DD, if not guess what I don't drink.

Hope so.

+rep in support of that being the case.

Frosty
10-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Hopefully a few people enjoyed my perspective, I know its not profession, Im not paid to be one. Just a fan with opinions about my team

Just a little constructive criticism here, not bashing. I don't know if I enjoy your perspective or not, because it is difficult to read a giant block of text. Inserting some blank lines would help a lot.

Iowanian
10-21-2010, 03:18 PM
It seems to me, however misguided and wrong it may be on a number of items, he's tried to engage in legitimate football conversation.

there are plenty of postings available that are far more deserving of the pile-on.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Are your ears pierced ?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 03:26 PM
It seems to me, however misguided and wrong it may be on a number of items, he's tried to engage in legitimate football conversation.

there are plenty of postings available that are far more deserving of the pile-on.

Totally agreed, I want to talk football and how excited about this team, and not have to defend who I am. Not one post about football just all the other garbage.

Iowanian
10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll begin.

I think you've probably been sniffing paint and eating bad styrofoam if you think Matt Cassel is an efficient quarterback, unless you mean "below average who shites in his own pants when he really HAS to make a play".

I want the Chiefs to beat the Jags like they owe them money and caught them outside of Quicktrip because of history.....this is the same team that brought in 3rd string Quinn F-ing Gray and made the Chiefs look like a JV squad.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Are your ears pierced ?

yes they are

xfactor
10-21-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll begin.

I think you've probably been sniffing paint and eating bad styrofoam if you think Matt Cassel is an efficient quarterback, unless you mean "below average who shites in his own pants when he really HAS to make a play".

I want the Chiefs to beat the Jags like they owe them money and caught them outside of Quicktrip because of history.....this is the same team that brought in 3rd string Quinn F-ing Gray and made the Chiefs look like a JV squad.

I agree but he is doing what they are asking him to do, limit negative plays, don't take sacks and don't turn ball over.

I remember that game and i totally agree

Hootie
10-21-2010, 03:39 PM
what is with everyone on this board?

Dude did nothing but make a pretty good post and everyone starts railing on him?

You guys are all a bunch of idiots.

DMAC
10-21-2010, 03:43 PM
They may be angry about the loss, but the bigger question is, “Can they do anything about it?”

We are angry about a loss too. MORE ANGRY.

Fish
10-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I agree but he is doing what they are asking him to do, limit negative plays, don't take sacks and don't turn ball over.

I remember that game and i totally agree

What do you think would happen if they asked him to do more? Because asking so little of your starting QB won't cut it in the playoffs the majority of the time...

I think they're keeping him on a short leash because they know what will happen if they don't. It's worked so far this season, but I can't see how we continue that way.

The Franchise
10-21-2010, 03:45 PM
All I said was hit the Enter key every once in a while.

DMAC
10-21-2010, 03:48 PM

ass

Iowanian
10-21-2010, 03:48 PM
The Chiefs wouldn't be asking a good quarterback to "not lose games"....

Cassel absolutely wets the bed when he HAS to make a play.

He looked better last week, until he had to...

xfactor
10-21-2010, 03:50 PM
What do you think would happen if they asked him to do more? Because asking so little of your starting QB won't cut it in the playoffs the majority of the time...

I think they're keeping him on a short leash because they know what will happen if they don't. It's worked so far this season, but I can't see how we continue that way.

Thats not there strengh they want to run the ball and play great defense, not make mistakes. And it will in colder climates, ie Arrowhead in January but you are correct it won't most times. But we have beat or should have beat 3 of the best offenses in SD, Indy and Houston

Donger
10-21-2010, 03:50 PM

Well, to be accurate, he did hit the enter key every once in a while.

Unfortunately, he didn't hit it twice every once in a while.

ReynardMuldrake
10-21-2010, 04:06 PM

I have a hunch that Weis is taking baby steps with Cassel to break some bad habits and establish good ones before turning him loose. At least I hope that's what he's doing. It's not that I have faith in Cassel, but that I have faith in Weis that I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

10-21-2010, 04:12 PM

This

xfactor
10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
I copied and pasted it, orginal has spaces after paragraphs, ill correct it for you guys.

gblowfish
10-21-2010, 04:24 PM
"X" Factor need to meet "Paragraph" Factor!

Fish
10-21-2010, 04:25 PM
I have a hunch that Weis is taking baby steps with Cassel to break some bad habits and establish good ones before turning him loose. At least I hope that's what he's doing. It's not that I have faith in Cassel, but that I have faith in Weis that I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well.... you have to admit that the way they're playing has significantly reduced Cassel's old tendency to hold the ball too long and end up taking tons of sacks.

Cassel is good at doing what he's asked. His only drawbacks are his confidence and his downfield accuracy. I have no doubt that if he were capable of the accurate 30-40 yd strikes, they'd be asking him to do that. At least a few shots. I mean you can count on one hand the number of passes that traveled further than 30 yds in the air.

WilliamTheIrish
10-21-2010, 04:26 PM

LMAO... brutal. And funny.

Gonzo
10-21-2010, 04:27 PM
what is with everyone on this board?

Dude did nothing but make a pretty good post and everyone starts railing on him?

You guys are all a bunch of idiots.

When this guy calls you an idiot, you know you're pretty much fucked.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
10-21-2010, 04:37 PM
This is only place i get rippedI got your back Ty.:toast:

You azzwipes need to show some more class. Regardless of your opinion about that dudes costume, he does a lot of charity work. He's a hard core Chiefs fan. That should be enough to warrant not being trashed on this board. You guys embrass yourselfs. Go pick on someone who reposted. :dom:

xfactor
10-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I got your back Ty.:toast:

You azzwipes need to show some more class. Regardless of your opinion about that dudes costume, he does a lot of charity work. He's a hard core Chiefs fan. That should be enough to warrant not being trashed on this board. You guys embrass yourselfs. Go pick on someone who reposted. :dom:

Thank you BRC, you've always been a great friend and my bodyguard against these internet bullies:clap:

Donger
10-21-2010, 04:43 PM
What is that thing on your head, by the way?

BigRedChief
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM
What is that thing on your head, by the way?antenna to God

Fish
10-21-2010, 04:47 PM
What is that thing on your head, by the way?

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Foam_Hats/Kansas_City_Chiefs_Foamhead_Hat

Not the exact same, but you get the idea...

KCHawg
10-21-2010, 04:48 PM
When this guy calls you an idiot, you know you're pretty much fucked.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

ThaVirus
10-21-2010, 04:57 PM
That's a good point about our running strength being more effective than passing when it's cold. That makes me wonder though, do y'all think Charles will be as effective in December (and hopefully January/February =])? Those hits hurt a lot worse when it's 10 degrees outside and I be thinking we'll be relying more heavily on Jones at that point in the season...

Discuss Thrower
10-21-2010, 04:59 PM
antenna to God

This.

58-4ever
10-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Thank you BRC, you've always been a great friend and my bodyguard against these internet bullies:clap:

Actually I have seen you get ripped in multiple forums.

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 05:08 PM

http://i52.tinypic.com/339it87.jpg

Demonpenz
10-21-2010, 05:10 PM
I am glad you are posting. We get too much of the Hall Of fame posters around here.

ReynardMuldrake
10-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Well.... you have to admit that the way they're playing has significantly reduced Cassel's old tendency to hold the ball too long and end up taking tons of sacks.

Cassel is good at doing what he's asked. His only drawbacks are his confidence and his downfield accuracy. I have no doubt that if he were capable of the accurate 30-40 yd strikes, they'd be asking him to do that. At least a few shots. I mean you can count on one hand the number of passes that traveled further than 30 yds in the air.

Honestly, if Cassel can just improve his short-range accuracy and build some confidence without turning the ball over, I can live with that. He still needs to work on his tunnel vision though. That's the frustrating thing to me.

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Honestly, if Cassel can just improve his short-range accuracy and build some confidence without turning the ball over, I can live with that. He still needs to work on his tunnel vision though. That's the frustrating thing to me.

dude can pull some bitchez, though.

Sully
10-21-2010, 05:59 PM

Good thing you started that. We need someone to "attract crowd noise."
Prior to 2000 that place was like a library.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:03 PM
That's a good point about our running strength being more effective than passing when it's cold. That makes me wonder though, do y'all think Charles will be as effective in December (and hopefully January/February =])? Those hits hurt a lot worse when it's 10 degrees outside and I be thinking we'll be relying more heavily on Jones at that point in the season...

They both should be fresh since they basically are splitting the carries.

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 06:04 PM

That, sir, is a super post.

FAX
10-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Wait just a ding dong minute ... Mr. xfactor started xfactoring in the year 2000?

And, we haven't won a playoff game since Mr. xfactor became ... well ... Mr. xfactor? I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but ... anybody else see a pattern here?

FAX

boogblaster
10-21-2010, 06:07 PM
nice .......

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:09 PM

I was there most of that time when it was a library

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Wait just a ding dong minute ... Mr. xfactor started xfactoring in the year 2000?

And, we haven't won a playoff game since Mr. xfactor became ... well ... Mr. xfactor? I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but ... anybody else see a pattern here?

FAX

I was at our last playoff win at home and the week after in Houston

FAX
10-21-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm on your side, Mr. xfactor ... mainly because you wear your boxers on the outside.

But, I'm just saying that maybe you should consider becoming Mr. wfactor ... for, you know, wins.

FAX

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm on your side, Mr. xfactor ... mainly because you wear your boxers on the outside.

But, I'm just saying that maybe you should consider becoming Mr. wfactor ... for, you know, wins.

FAX

Nice Fax, maybe X represents all my ex-girlfriends oh wait everyone on here thinks im gayROFL

58-4ever
10-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Nice Fax, maybe X represents all my ex-girlfriends oh wait everyone on here thinks im gayROFL

Although I do not question your sexuality, I do question your reluctance to use punctuation and the return button. Your posts are almost unreadable.

el borracho
10-21-2010, 06:26 PM

Maybe it's the photo of you hugging the six-foot dick in your avatar? :shrug:

Just kidding, SuperFan. Keep on struttin'.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Maybe it's the photo of you hugging the six-foot dick in your avatar? :shrug:

Just kidding, SuperFan. Keep on struttin'.

Nice, got a good point, don't think he is 6ft though

Sully
10-21-2010, 06:34 PM
I thought I read that the first game you ever went to was in 1997.
Has that story changed, now?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I thought I read that the first game you ever went to was in 1997.
Has that story changed, now?

First was 1985, been regular since 1992, must of be thinking of someone else.

Hootie
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
First was 1985, been regular since 1992, must of be thinking of someone else.

served

T-post Tom
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
You never know what Pioli is thinking until after the deal is done. He could pocket the reported fifth round pick he got from Tampa Bay or he could include that in a package for players who could make an impact on this season.

X-Factor, I love your enthusiasm... BUT WHO IN THE HELL TURNED THE TRADE DEADLINE OFF ON MY MADDEN FRANCHISE?!?

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:47 PM
X-Factor, I love your enthusiasm... BUT WHO IN THE HELL TURNED THE TRADE DEADLINE OFF ON MY MADDEN FRANCHISE?!?

This was written before deadline, it goes in my local hometown paper. This was just rough draft but i went ahead and put it on here, didn't realize people were more worried about grammer than content.

Sully
10-21-2010, 06:50 PM
This was written before deadline, it goes in my local hometown paper. This was just rough draft but i went ahead and put it on here, didn't realize people were more worried about grammer than content.

Inaccuracies wrt the trade deadline is grammar... Not content.

Got it.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Inaccuracies wrt the trade deadline is grammar... Not content.

Got it.

No when I did article we still had 7 hrs to deadline

T-post Tom
10-21-2010, 07:10 PM

Grammer? You must be referring to other posters. As for the Magee trade, that couldn't have been a timing issue as the NFL trade deadline was 4 p.m. on Tuesday. The trade news didn't become public until right around that same time.

NewChief
10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
That would be a sweet headline in a local paper:

"Time to Pound Some Pussies"

Then you'd find out that it's only about the animal shelter capturing more cats.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Grammer? You must be referring to other posters. As for the Magee trade, that couldn't have been a timing issue as the NFL trade deadline was 4 p.m. on Tuesday. The trade news didn't become public until right around that same time.

My bad I thought it was midnight

Simply Red
10-21-2010, 07:15 PM
if we ever have a confrontation of superfans, I hope like hell Xfactor isn't leading the charge for us Chiefs, otherwise we're screwed, esplly vs. Oakland.

xfactor
10-21-2010, 07:16 PM
That would be a sweet headline in a local paper:

"Time to Pound Some Pussies"

Then you'd find out that it's only about the animal shelter capturing more cats.

Yeh that would be hilarious

T-post Tom
10-21-2010, 07:35 PM
My bad I thought it was midnight

There's no bad here, only us fans and superfans. BTW, Simon Cowell may owe you a BUNCH of money.

http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/simon_cowell_on_red_x.jpg

BigRedChief
10-21-2010, 07:37 PM
if we ever have a confrontation of superfans, I hope like hell Xfactor isn't leading the charge for us Chiefs, otherwise we're screwed, esplly vs. Oakland. nah, we got my friend to lead the way
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs368.ash2/64658_156846471004939_116476271708626_362662_3196202_n.jpg

stevieray
10-21-2010, 07:44 PM
...we were were joking bout that at the bash..I'd go to a game @ Oakland with you, llama, bwana and MoH as my posse.

BigRedChief
10-21-2010, 07:53 PM
if we ever have a confrontation of superfans, I hope like hell Xfactor isn't leading the charge for us Chiefs, otherwise we're screwed, esplly vs. Oakland. Tony!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v<WBR>=qZbYpeaE2D8 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqZbYpeaE2D8&h=e41e3)

BigRedChief
10-21-2010, 07:55 PM
...we were were joking bout that at the bash..I'd go to a game @ Oakland with you, llama, bwana and MoH as my posse.hey, I remember in Indy you wanting to keep me close by too when you were getting some chit from fans.:rolleyes:

Sully
10-21-2010, 08:11 PM
No when I did article we still had 7 hrs to deadline

That's fine.
The poster you quoted, though, didn't know that, and you acted like he was criticizing your grammar, when he was criticizing your content.

Iowanian
10-21-2010, 08:16 PM
hey, I remember in Indy you wanting to keep me close by too when you were getting some chit from fans.:rolleyes:

It's probably a good idea, many people believe they go to hell if a giant ginger touches them.

Buehler445
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM

Don't worry about it dude. Keep posting. I don't take the paper, so I don't get to read this. I probably should though... There may be some shit in there that I need to know.

This. The man is just a Chiefs fan. That's all.

I'll begin.

ROFL

I have to agree that Cassel is ass. But I hope to fucking hope that he removes his head from his rectum because it looks like they're not willing to go a different direction.

The good thing about Charles is that unless he's going up the middle into a giant pile, he doesn't take a lot of hard hits. He is REALLY good at making people miss. If they don't miss, they almost do. Very rarely do you see him take a shot and get lit up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-21-2010, 08:41 PM
I appreciate all the money you've helped raise, Ty.

Ebolapox
10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
This is only place i get raped

indeed?

ILikeBigTiddys
10-21-2010, 10:52 PM
w
h
a
t

Psyko Tek
10-21-2010, 11:39 PM
the players are angry and hurt after the loss to jacksonville..proof read bro lol

FUCK when did this happen
did I travel back in time

can I stop this

somebody get me Todd
tell him how to stop this

was it an onside kick?

I love it when he does that

crazycoffey
10-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Tony!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v<WBR>=qZbYpeaE2D8 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqZbYpeaE2D8&h=e41e3)

LOL, great stuff

patteeu
10-22-2010, 12:03 AM

Yeah, the criticism of the formatting in his OP was justified IMO*, but the rest is kind of lame.

----------------
* if you want people to read something, put a little effort into making it readable

patteeu
10-22-2010, 12:07 AM

LMAO

JD10367
10-22-2010, 12:29 AM

If I had a nickel every time I heard that... while being held down in a jail cell, my screams muffled by a washcloth... Wait, ignore that last part, it was TMI, carry on...

Simply Red
10-22-2010, 04:33 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/11sefip.jpg

Simply Red
10-22-2010, 04:43 AM
nah, we got my friend to lead the way
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs368.ash2/64658_156846471004939_116476271708626_362662_3196202_n.jpg

that'll work, lol, IAF, I'm just busting balls, I don't hardly ever give anyone crap on here.

Nzoner
10-22-2010, 06:54 AM

I was there most of that time when it was a library

:doh!:

http://mrsellars.com/mrblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Sarcasm.jpg

xfactor
10-22-2010, 07:24 AM
I appreciate all the money you've helped raise, Ty.

Thank you so much, people that know me best, know Im just as passionate about that as I am my beloved Chiefs!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Thank you so much, people that know me best, know Im just as passionate about that as I am my beloved Chiefs!!

There's a mountain of need in the world that the establishment can't or won't address. That's where we as individuals step up and decide to extend a hand and do it with grace and passion.
If it so happens that loving and living Chiefs Football is part of the package; how blessed and fortunate is that?

:toast:

xfactor
10-23-2010, 10:18 AM
There's a mountain of need in the world that the establishment can't or won't address. That's where we as individuals step up and decide to extend a hand and do it with grace and passion.
If it so happens that loving and living Chiefs Football is part of the package; how blessed and fortunate is that?

Wow i could have never said it better, us individuals drive charities and yes when you get to extend torch of how amazing it is to be a Chiefs fan to next generation. In my mind that is what i deam PRICELESS!!

stevieray
10-23-2010, 10:20 AM

well put, Jason.

xfactor
10-23-2010, 10:55 AM
well put, Jason.

It is Steve, i've stood right next to you in this arena for many,many years. You have made a difference in so many kids lives i could never count all of them. It always has been a pleasure to work with you and more importantly to call you a friend!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Wow i could have never said it better, us individuals drive charities and yes when you get to extend torch of how amazing it is to be a Chiefs fan to next generation. In my mind that is what i deam PRICELESS!!

well put, Jason.

The thing I love about being a fan is that we get to put our differences aside and become united in a magnificent experience.
I'm not a fan of Stevie's politics sometimes and I really used to despise and bag on him big-time because the board is a personality warp in many cases. But when we talked football and were hanging out in the name of the Chiefs, I found out that Steve is a monster intellect, great conversationalist, and a helluva' fun dude to drink with.
And I'm sure Ty is fun to hang with too.