PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you be OK with Mike Vick in KC?

JohnnyV13
10-22-2010, 10:16 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will pick up Cassel's bonus in the offseason. If Cassel doesn't show he's playoff winning material by the end of this season, would you be OK with the Chiefs getting Vick? (Who is a FA at the end of this year).

Even if the Eagles go back to Vick as the starter for the rest of the year, Kolb's play and age means Vick is likely on the FA market. Vick also "dreamed of being KC's qb" when he was locked up in Leavenworth.

I think Vick is likely a changed guy, in that he's suddenly become coachable. He's out to prove people wrong, and I think he's been humbled. I don't think he's a choir boy, but he probably very much appreciates his NFL lifestyle these days. Having gone bankrupt, he's likely to have also lost his entourage.

Imagine how hard the Chiefs would be to stop on 3rd downs with Vick at QB. With our running game, Vick would mostly be confronted with 3rd and shorts. That's tailor made for his skill set. With playmakers like Charles and McCluster to use on misdirections, Vick would be absolutely scary.

And, with Vick's huge arm, we could drive people crazy with play action if we could get him a marginally competent deep threat.

Shogun
10-22-2010, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't mind.

I watched his series on BET, I don't have anything against him as Michael Vick of NOW.

jbwm89
10-22-2010, 10:17 AM
I am all in, as long as we still draft a qb in the next 1-2 drafts.

ModSocks
10-22-2010, 10:19 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will pick up Cassel's bonus in the offseason. If Cassel doesn't show he's playoff winning material by the end of this season, would you be OK with the Chiefs getting Vick? (Who is a FA at the end of this year).

Even if the Eagles go back to Vick as the starter for the rest of the year, Kolb's play and age means Vick is likely on the FA market. Vick also "dreamed of being KC's qb" when he was locked up in Leavenworth.

I think Vick is likely a changed guy, in that he's suddenly become coachable. He's out to prove people wrong, and I think he's been humbled. I don't think he's a choir boy, but he probably very much appreciates his NFL lifestyle these days. Having gone bankrupt, he's likely to have also lost his entourage.

Imagine how hard the Chiefs would be to stop on 3rd downs with Vick at QB. With our running game, Vick would mostly be confronted with 3rd and shorts. That's tailor made for his skill set. With playmakers like Charles and McCluster to use on misdirections, Vick would be absolutely scary.

And, with Vick's huge arm, we could drive people crazy with play action if we could get him a marginally competent deep threat.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3355/1281724162002.jpg (http://img183.imageshack.us/i/1281724162002.jpg/)

Iowanian
10-22-2010, 10:20 AM
If the Chiefs are making a run at a backup to start here, I think I'd like them to see if they could pry Flynn away from Green Bay.

Vick has experience and skills, but he's also a mobile qb who isn't young anymore, and I wonder how long he can remain effective.

Cassel isn't the answer and I think even the dump I took this morning knows that.

Gravedigger
10-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Yay... another thread about Vick to KC.

PunkinDrublic
10-22-2010, 10:25 AM
No I hate that piece of shit. I know the NFL isn't fille with choirboys but I can't root for someone who took such great pleasure in torturing dogs. Google and read Vicks confession to see the extent to what a piece of shit he was. He may have served his time but I never want him on the Chiefs ever.

Dante84
10-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I wouldn't want to throw him a bone. He could come back to bite us. Also, seeing as how he is injured, he would have to prove he could heel. I could probably see him in a back up roll over a starting role.

It would be fun to unleash him on our opponents, though. That would be a treat. They would certainly roll over. Hell, while we are at it, we could even jack Russel from free agency.

If the experiment failed, however, Pioli would be in the doghouse. The media would pound him. He would eventually lick his wounds and get over it, but in the mean time, the story line would fetch a lot of attention.

Micjones
10-22-2010, 10:29 AM
As long as we draft a QB early come April...I'd be fine with it.

Fritz88
10-22-2010, 10:30 AM
I wish there were a way to sort of vote on threads. The more 'downvotes' a thread gets, the faster it will disappear into oblivion.

This useless thread would be one of them.

Vick will NEVER come here. Why fucking bother and post a thread?

suds79
I am all in, as long as we still draft a qb in the next draft.

FYP

If you bring Vick in, he's a quick fix. So you'd better have another long term option lined up fast because Vick will probably get hurt with this style.

chiefsnorth
I would have a hard time with it. It would definitely make the team harder for me to like. It's a weird set of emotions.

Iowanian
10-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Yet people will line up to buy Ray Lewis jerseys, or give Leonard Little a pass....

No I hate that piece of shit. I know the NFL isn't fille with choirboys but I can't root for someone who took such great pleasure in torturing dogs. Google and read Vicks confession to see the extent to what a piece of shit he was. He may have served his time but I never want him on the Chiefs ever.

Or vote for Ted Kennedy.

ModSocks
10-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Yet people will line up to buy Ray Lewis jerseys, or give Leonard Little a pass....

They didn't kill Dogs.....Dogs man....DOGS

suds79
10-22-2010, 10:38 AM
I would have a hard time with it. It would definitely make the team harder for me to like. It's a weird set of emotions.

I guess it's different for me. Certainly I have my limits but I know that there's probably several players on the current Chiefs team that if I got to know, I wouldn't like anymore.

So I think there's jerks out there (just as in any group of people), you just don't know about them.

So a lot of that stuff really doesn't effect me.

vailpass
10-22-2010, 10:40 AM
What if he volunteered at the humane society during his off time helping them euthanize dogs that could no longer cut the mustard.
Would that make some of you more sumpathetic toward Vick?

kysirsoze
10-22-2010, 10:46 AM

Or vote for Ted Kennedy.

I wouldn't be happy to get either of those guys either. And this arguement does nothing to refute the fact that Vick is clearly a sociopath. I'm not saying I hate the guy; I'm a pretty forgiving sort. It's only that I wouldn't enjoy watching him play for my favorite team.

keg in kc
10-22-2010, 10:47 AM
No. Doesn't have anything to do with dogs or reform, either. I just don't like him as a QB.

Raiderhater
10-22-2010, 10:50 AM
No.

LaChapelle
10-22-2010, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't have a problem with Vick at QB
I would have a problem grooming a QB under him
which is what KC needs to do -groom a QB

Demonpenz
10-22-2010, 10:59 AM
could you imagine how hard he could hit the goalposts with his arm?

RustShack
10-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I would cum in my pants if we cut Cassel for Vick. We passed on Sanchez, and Clausen... theres not a QB like that who is currently sticking that will be in this years draft.

Coogs
10-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will pick up Cassel's bonus in the offseason.

During the preseason, I thought the same thing. I'm beginning to believe that the Chiefs will pick up Cassel's bonus though, and draft a mid-round QB to start grooming.

Disclaimer... these thoughts are subject to change yet again as the season progresses.

CHENZ A!
10-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Fuck yes I'd be ok with getting Vick. Some of you have got to be shitting me.. That guy is really fucking good at football, and a winner...still.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coach
10-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Can't see the Chiefs getting him.

Doesn't fit the "Right 53" criteria.

CHENZ A!
10-22-2010, 11:11 AM
And yes, even if we got him I think we should draft a qb(just like we should at minimum every other year).
Posted via Mobile Device

Warrior5
10-22-2010, 11:12 AM

This.

Piss on Vick.

Pablo
10-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Yes, I like winning football games. As long as Vick isn't looked at as a QBOTF then who cares.

The Wildcat with Vick, Charles, and DMC.

Are you ****ing kidding me?? That would be tits.

BIG_DADDY
10-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Hell yes, that's why I have posted my own endless threads on it.

Pablo
10-22-2010, 11:17 AM
He killed pitbulls. It isn't like he was murdering animals that were worth a shit.

Bane
10-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Cassel isn't going anywhere /Pioli

Dante84
10-22-2010, 11:20 AM
He killed pitbulls. It isn't like he was murdering animals that were worth a shit.

There's a reason pitbulls aren't "worth a shit."

He (and others like him) is the reason.

Coach
10-22-2010, 11:20 AM

Still a crime, one way or another.

If I were to kill a murderer for example, I'd still most likely would be charged with murder/manslaughter depending on the circumstances and such, even if the murderer was a serial killer/aka Ted Bundy/Jeffery Dahmer, etc.

Frazod
10-22-2010, 11:22 AM
I'd take him over Cassel. Of course, I'd pretty much take everybody over Cassel, so that's not saying much.

SAUTO
10-22-2010, 11:26 AM
There's a reason pitbulls aren't "worth a shit."

He (and others like him) is the reason.

i didnt know that vick was smart enough to alter the genetics of animals. WOW

kstater
10-22-2010, 11:27 AM
No. Doesn't have anything to do with dogs or reform, either. I just don't like him as a QB.

I quoted this because it matches my opinion.

PunkinDrublic
10-22-2010, 11:28 AM

Uh no he was actually using regular dogs as bait dogs for the pits to tear the shit out of.

BIG_DADDY
10-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Uh no he was actually using regular dogs as bait dogs for the pits to tear the shit out of.

I didn't read that I kept pretty close track. Can you post that article?

Bane
10-22-2010, 11:35 AM
I'd take him over Cassel. Of course, I'd pretty much take everybody over Cassel, so that's not saying much.

Maybe,but the way he runs around and gets hit,he'd be injured in no time and we'd be dealing with whoever our back up is at the time.I'd be much more intrigued by having him and Cassel on the field at the same time,but I guess that would get into JC/TJ's carries.

BIG_DADDY
10-22-2010, 11:35 AM

It was the way he was culling was the real issue in my mind. I am not even going to bite into the rest of that BS post. Bottom line was he paid a HUGE price and it's over and done.

Marcellus
10-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Overrated. He is hurt for a reason. His style of play will not ever win a Championship.

This has been proven over and over.

Zaiko
10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
I think he could win a championship, that only takes one year. He's just not reliable. It's somewhat the same reason Croyle isn't starting for us today, only to a lesser extent.

Norman Einstein
10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't want a quick fix, I want a fix that will make the Chiefs a perennial powerhouse, Vick is just not that QB.

Red Dawg
10-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Hell Yes!

chiefzilla1501
10-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Man, the most overrated QB in the NFL. Even still.

No, I absolutely do not want Vick. The guy is a running QB. You put him in front of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or the Jets, and the guy is going to put up less than 150 all purpose yards. No, no, and no.

And from a character standpoint, is he a guy who's going to fire his team up? Is he a guy who can LEAD this team? is he a guy who's going to pull time in the film room and take extra reps with his receivers? And for that matter, given that he's been to parties even after the reputation hit, is he a guy who can stay out of trouble?

No to Michael Vick. Bring in a veteran stopgap like Shaun Hill and then draft a QB.

CHENZ A!
10-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Man, the most overrated QB in the NFL. Even still.

No, I absolutely do not want Vick. The guy is a running QB. You put him in front of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or the Jets, and the guy is going to put up less than 150 all purpose yards. No, no, and no.

And from a character standpoint, is he a guy who's going to fire his team up? Is he a guy who can LEAD this team? is he a guy who's going to pull time in the film room and take extra reps with his receivers? And for that matter, given that he's been to parties even after the reputation hit, is he a guy who can stay out of trouble?

No to Michael Vick. Bring in a veteran stopgap like Shaun Hill and then draft a QB.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-22-2010, 12:08 PM
LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

How many times have you seen Michael Vick shut down because a defense was quick enough to get into the backfield to contain him?

He sucks when a defense bottles him into the backfield. Gunther fucking Cunningham embarrassed him a few years ago. His only formula was to attack him.

So yeah, if you want a guy who's going to win you 10 regular season games a year and then lay a big goose egg when he plays a playoff defense, he's your man.

ILikeBigTiddys
10-22-2010, 12:15 PM
As long as we draft a QB early come April...I'd be fine with it.

Agreed

RustShack
10-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Have you even watched Vick in the last five years? Hes gotten a lot better at also being a throwing QB.

Chiefs Rool
10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
ya, I'd be all for it.

JohnnyV13
10-22-2010, 12:25 PM
I am all in, as long as we still draft a qb in the next 1-2 drafts.

Hell yes, that's my idea. Draft a QB no. 1 next season (unless a good OLB pass rusher falls in our lap). Give him time to adjust to the NFL according to the Aaron Rodgers model.

But, my plan would be to draft a qb no. 1 in 2011, because Blitzburgh has shown how a good personnel office can find 3-4 pass rushers down the draft.

To me the draft plan would be to find 1) a QBOTF and 2) 2nd pass rusher.

JohnnyV13
10-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Overrated. He is hurt for a reason. His style of play will not ever win a Championship.

This has been proven over and over.

I think Vick is a changed QB. HIs couple of games in Philly have shown he's trying to be a passer. Maybe he's learned from McNabb (a perfect example for Vick because McNabb came into the league as a running QB).

Before, I would have agreed with you. Vick was fun to watch, but he wasn't going to win because that guy wasn't going to change. He had too much money, too much adulation and too many highlights to do anything differently.

I don't think Vick's any choir boy. I think he won't do anything bad because he knows he's one mistake away from prison. Even a retarded donkey would figure out that he's much better off living in a mansion banging hotties.

I think he'd do anything he needs to keep an NFL lifestyle. And, I think he wants to show up the millions of people who called him a POS. Frankly, they're right. But if he's changed his behavior, why should we care about the motives?

Mecca
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I'll take whichever QB the Eagles don't keep.

JohnnyV13
10-22-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll take whichever QB the Eagles don't keep.

This. But, if we got Kolb, I wouldn't draft a QBOTF no. 1, because he's young enough. I just think that Philly will keep Kolb, given his performance. If Kolb suddenly starts playing badly and shows he's not ready. Well, then I'm not so sure I'd be after him.

fan4ever
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM

People are brought up differently; from what I understand, although many of us consider pets family members, he considered them property, and being originally from a farming community, he's not unique in that mindset.

I'm not excusing what he did, but I don't think it's something he should have to pay for forever...after all, he lost millions of dollars and his freedom for a while. Unless he's involved in something like this again, I'd say "good luck".

Hell, child molestors get less flack than he did.

Sorry; off topic, I know.

Inspector
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't want to throw him a bone. He could come back to bite us. Also, seeing as how he is injured, he would have to prove he could heel. I could probably see him in a back up roll over a starting role.

It would be fun to unleash him on our opponents, though. That would be a treat. They would certainly roll over. Hell, while we are at it, we could even jack Russel from free agency.

If the experiment failed, however, Pioli would be in the doghouse. The media would pound him. He would eventually lick his wounds and get over it, but in the mean time, the story line would fetch a lot of attention.

ROFL

baitism
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Dude served his time. Some of you need to get over yourselves.

Norman Einstein
10-22-2010, 01:58 PM

I guess I didn't see the fact that he was a convicted fellon anywhere. I now if I were one I couldn't work in my profession. I wonder why the NFL turns a blind eye towards that?

BIG_DADDY
10-22-2010, 01:58 PM
This. But, if we got Kolb, I wouldn't draft a QBOTF no. 1, because he's young enough. I just think that Philly will keep Kolb, given his performance. If Kolb suddenly starts playing badly and shows he's not ready. Well, then I'm not so sure I'd be after him.

I like all your takes on this subject.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2010, 02:01 PM
rather not ... has nothing to do with the dogs either.

I just think that Vick's success will not last. He's is getting older now and won't be able to take the shots or run as fast going forward. Do you really want a "pass only" Vick as your franchise QB?

Shogun
10-22-2010, 02:03 PM

Eat your mothers shit and die faggot.

Demonpenz
10-22-2010, 04:09 PM
culling is a fancy way of saying Murdering

Pablo
10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Eat your mothers shit and die faggot.Nah brah, I probably won't do that.

If I see a pitbull on the sidewalk on my drive home I will swerve off the road and get my 10 bonus points though.

Brock
10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I guess I didn't see the fact that he was a convicted fellon anywhere. I now if I were one I couldn't work in my profession. I wonder why the NFL turns a blind eye towards that?

Because the NFL is a meritocracy.

chiefzilla1501
10-22-2010, 04:25 PM
I think Vick is a changed QB. HIs couple of games in Philly have shown he's trying to be a passer. Maybe he's learned from McNabb (a perfect example for Vick because McNabb came into the league as a running QB).

Before, I would have agreed with you. Vick was fun to watch, but he wasn't going to win because that guy wasn't going to change. He had too much money, too much adulation and too many highlights to do anything differently.

I don't think Vick's any choir boy. I think he won't do anything bad because he knows he's one mistake away from prison. Even a retarded donkey would figure out that he's much better off living in a mansion banging hotties.

I think he'd do anything he needs to keep an NFL lifestyle. And, I think he wants to show up the millions of people who called him a POS. Frankly, they're right. But if he's changed his behavior, why should we care about the motives?

He did a good job against a Green Bay defense that wasn't gameplanning for him. And he thrashed Jacksonville and Detroit, two of the worst defenses in the NFL.

When he was in Atlanta, my biggest criticism was that any team that contained him in the pocket completely shut him down. Completely. Gunther Cunningham shut him down by blitzing the daylights out of him.

To win in the AFC, you have to get through Pittsburgh, the Jets, and the Ravens' defense. I have seen nothing that leads me to believe he can do that.

This is exactly what I don't want. I dont' want an exciting QB who's going to get us 10 wins but is incapable of beating the best defenses in the playoffs.

No to Vick. With or without character concerns.

Gonzo
10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
I'd be ok with him as long as he doesn't show up to the Royals "Bring your dog" day.
Posted via Mobile Device

kcfanXIII
10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
i didnt know that vick was smart enough to alter the genetics of animals. WOW

its really a simple concept. i think even you could get it. you take the more aggressive dogs, and you breed them. the more timid ones, you use as bait dogs, or you kill them in ways such as drowning or electrocution.

to answer the original question, no. i'll admit, i have trouble forgiving him for what he did, but i really don't see him as a good qb either.

as for the guy who suggests that "pits aren't worth shit?" do some fucking research you ignorant bastard. they are probably the best all around breed you could want. problem is, ignorant bastards like yourself and mike vick get one because you think its cool. then when the dog starts acting out, cause you didn't train it, and are too stupid to do it, you blame the dog. try being around a well trained pit bull before you go running your mouth.

Dave Lane
10-22-2010, 04:32 PM
No thanks. He's not the long term answer not very good anymore anyway and I'd rather let Brodie or palko play than him.

Brock
10-22-2010, 04:33 PM
No thanks. He's not the long term answer not very good anymore anyway and I'd rather let Brodie or palko play than him.

Not very good anymore? ROFL

Mecca
10-22-2010, 04:45 PM

Missed his games this year did ya?

ReynardMuldrake
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM

And if the Chiefs could trade for Austin Collie, we'd be in business. He's a great ball terrier. Another wide retriever and things will be golden. Maybe Dane Looker from the Lions. That would be great, Dane would be a real help. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pollard go to New Orleans either. I would worry that as a Saint, Bernard Pollard could cause us some trouble.

Pablo
10-22-2010, 04:53 PM
its really a simple concept. i think even you could get it. you take the more aggressive dogs, and you breed them. the more timid ones, you use as bait dogs, or you kill them in ways such as drowning or electrocution.

to answer the original question, no. i'll admit, i have trouble forgiving him for what he did, but i really don't see him as a good qb either.

as for the guy who suggests that "pits aren't worth shit?" do some fucking research you ignorant bastard. they are probably the best all around breed you could want. problem is, ignorant bastards like yourself and mike vick get one because you think its cool. then when the dog starts acting out, cause you didn't train it, and are too stupid to do it, you blame the dog. try being around a well trained pit bull before you go running your mouth.I know, it's that damned media again. Propagating all this hate for these loving, intelligent creatures.

It's the Golden Retrievers and Border Collies you really have to look out for; they're the ones out there ripping toddlers to shreds on a regular basis.

Gonzo
10-22-2010, 04:54 PM

This is sarcasm, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Shogun
10-22-2010, 05:01 PM
I know, it's that damned media again. Propagating all this hate for these loving, intelligent creatures.

It's the Golden Retrievers and Border Collies you really have to look out for; they're the ones out there ripping toddlers to shreds on a regular basis.

Violent dogs aren't born, They are made. If you have trouble agreeing with that statement people were told since they were 5, you've shown here that you're a closed minded, ignorant piece of dribble that will be weened out via Darwinism.

vailpass
10-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Violent dogs aren't born, They are made. If you have trouble agreeing with that statement people were told since they were 5, you've shown here that you're a closed minded, ignorant piece of dribble that will be weened out via Darwinism.

n00b is wrong.

stlchiefs
10-22-2010, 05:46 PM
I've always said I had no problem with the guy. He's done his time and more of it than anyone else convicted of the same crime. Now that he's proven to be an actually ok QB I'd definitely be game.

CrazyPhuD
10-22-2010, 05:47 PM
If he came here and didn't play QB then sure I'd have no problem with him here, a good team can always use good football players. But as a QB I can't say FUCK NO loud enough.

The dude is a great athlete no question, but he always has been and always will be a terrible QB. Why? Because this isn't the 50s and when it comes time to win championships you will have to throw the ball to win, unless you have a world beating D. You will get to the point in the playoffs that you need to sustain drives, complete passes and make plays in the passing game at crunch time. Vick has consistently proven that he can't do that. He's a 52-55% career passer and that just doesn't cut in the NFL today.

People get all excited because he put up two good games this year. The problem is he put up two good games against the worst defenses in the NFL. Against a good D's I'm sure you'd see the real Vick come out, which is why I'm nearly 100% confident that vick won't be starting at the end of the season.

Vick would have been the perfect QB to compliment the 90s chiefs. He would have made some sexy plays in the regular season and would have won some games. But when it came to the playoffs he would have choked on Brett Favre's dick.

bevischief
10-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Yay... another thread about Vick to KC.

This...

Molitoth
10-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Not really a fan of Vick, but he's leaps and bounds better than cassel. I think Vick could take this team deep into the playoffs.

Chiefaholic
10-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Bring in Vick and draft a rookie to learn the ropes before being thrown in the fire.

Sully
10-22-2010, 09:57 PM
No.
Most overrated player in NFL history.

greg63
10-22-2010, 09:58 PM
No.

chiefzilla1501
10-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Not really a fan of Vick, but he's leaps and bounds better than cassel. I think Vick could take this team deep into the playoffs.

Until he proves otherwise, he sucks when facing a good, fast defense that contains him in the pocket.

No way will he ever get past the Steelers, Jets, or Ravens.

He's not a guy who can win in the AFC playoffs. And he'd be a horrible mentor to a young QB. What's the appeal?

ClevelandBronco
10-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Until he proves otherwise, he sucks when facing a good, fast defense that contains him in the pocket.

No way will he ever get past the Steelers, Jets, or Ravens.

He's not a guy who can win in the AFC playoffs. And he'd be a horrible mentor to a young QB. What's the appeal?

Dude: Give Monolith a break. For the Chiefs, "deep into the playoffs" is the second quarter of the wild card game.

Simply Red
10-22-2010, 11:35 PM

I agree, had he not been caught, him and his gutter assed posse would still be doing those acts. And Atlanta said fuck you Vick. Straight from Buckhead. Motherfucker. FUCK. YOU.

Simply Red
10-23-2010, 12:11 AM
QUOTEBOOK

Owners who enter their dogs in fights sometimes "will file the dog's canine teeth into a sharp point, or they'll put ground-up glass in their fur" before a fight.

-- Kathryn Destreza, director of humane law enforcement for the Louisiana SPCA

Simply Red
10-23-2010, 12:12 AM
anybody who supports that is pure shit, ANYone! I'd shit on the said person, if I could.

Simply Red
10-23-2010, 12:14 AM

that's a dumb ass post.

Simply Red
10-23-2010, 12:18 AM
They didn't kill Dogs.....Dogs man....DOGS

:shake:

johnny961
10-23-2010, 01:25 AM
This would mean that all those Ron Mexico jerseys would have to go...

kcfanXIII
10-23-2010, 01:27 AM
I know, it's that damned media again. Propagating all this hate for these loving, intelligent creatures.

no, its the ignorant owners. breed has nothing to do with aggression levels. i walk my pit mix through the neighborhood, and i see dogs of all breeds acting like they want a piece of him. meanwhile, my dog trots right along side me. if an owner doesn't do their part, ANY dog will be aggressive. and define "regular basis" because it just doesn't happen very often, its just jumped all over by the media.

and furthermore, keep your kids out of my yard and there's no risk of my dog biting them. don't let your kids tease my dog, or they might get bit.

kcfanXIII
10-23-2010, 01:40 AM
real monsters, let me tell you...

http://www.dogguide.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/787802592_0fcc2b7826.jpg

http://xrlq.com/Images/pitbaby2.jpg

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=1088

with the proper training pits are great dogs. if you ever get over the media propaganda and owned one, you would never want another breed. have you ever asked yourself why pit owners defend them so passionately? we have to because of people like you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2010, 04:20 AM
If the Chiefs are making a run at a backup to start here, I think I'd like them to see if they could pry Flynn away from Green Bay.

This. Impressive in that preseason game.

Simply Red
10-23-2010, 07:07 AM
anyone using the ' it's only a dog, not a human ' argument, is seriously ignorant to the topic. Humans can take care of their own, dogs rely on humans to help guide them to survival. I've said this before,

I'd feel MUCH more sorry for a homeless dog vs. homless human, and yes there are always the slight exceptions. Humans are capable of helping themselves, dogs really are limited. It's a man's world.

Molitoth
10-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Dude: Give Monolith a break. For the Chiefs, "deep into the playoffs" is the second quarter of the wild card game.

True! :D