PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Happy

ChiTown
10-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Spent the day with my Son's in Arrowhead on a beautiful day and a Chief's win. Does it get any better?

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.:)

KCHawg
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Good for you!

kcmaxwell
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Spent the day with my Son's in Arrowhead on a beautiful day and a Chief's win. Does it get any better?

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.:)

Absolutely! I took both my kids to the game today. My son, 14yo, has been to a couple, but this wasw my 13yo daughter's first. We did the whole tailgate experience. She got bored here and there during the game, but overall was a terrific experience! Wish it woulda been a little louder so she could have gotten that effect too, but all in all it was awesome!

ChiTown
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Absolutely! I took both my kids to the game today. My son, 14yo, has been to a couple, but this wasw my 13yo daughter's first. We did the whole tailgate experience. She got bored here and there during the game, but overall was a terrific experience! Wish it woulda been a little louder so she could have gotten that effect too, but all in all it was awesome!

Yeah, it wasn't crazy loud, but the atmosphere was still pretty good. It's going to take a little while to get people back to full, foam frothing from the mouth, madness. But, it was fricking awesome any way you cut it. My kids have always been Chiefs fans, but today's experience really sealed it for them. I think they're lifer's, like their old man.:D

Hoover
10-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Too bad Matt Cassel sucks and Charles doesn't get enough carries....

Wait, never mind...

It was a great game.

Simply Red
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
cool man.

Gonzo
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Good for you man. I can't remember the last time I've had a good weekend from start to finish.
On Friday I actually had a good day at work since I started there. Then watched the Yankees lose.
Saturday I got up at 5:30 am and went pheasant hunting. Got a couple birds, came home and hung out with my 2 year old, watched Mizzou win and slept like a baby.
Got up the morning with the boy and watched Spongebob then watched KC kick some ass and Denver lose.
Now I'm about to get some and afterwards eat a bowl of cereal. Giggity
Posted via Mobile Device

stevieray
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
....now I've got the partridge family song in my head....:doh!:

glad you and yours had a good time.

ChiTown
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Now I'm about to get some and afterwards eat a bowl of cereal. Giggity
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Post Coital celebratory bowl of cereal? Awesome!:clap:

Gracie Dean
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
thats awesome

crossbow
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM
This was a great weekend for Chiefs fans. We win and our foes lose.

Gracie Dean
10-24-2010, 07:46 PM
ROFL

was it peanut butter Captain Crunch?

RealSNR
10-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah, it wasn't crazy loud, but the atmosphere was still pretty good. It's going to take a little while to get people back to full, foam frothing from the mouth, madness. But, it was fricking awesome any way you cut it. My kids have always been Chiefs fans, but today's experience really sealed it for them. I think they're lifer's, like their old man.:DCongrats. Your kids are now going to live miserable lives. Hope you're happy.

ChiTown
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Congrats. Your kids are now going to live miserable lives. Hope you're happy.

I just got a call from DCS. Shit.

Gonzo
10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
ROFL

Apple-Jacks... Ftw
:D

Well, gotta get to it. Be back in about 7 -10 minutes. Sorry for the long wait, I have to shower first.
Posted via Mobile Device