PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bowe has #1 catch of the week on NFL.com

petegz28
10-24-2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d81b9636c/Top-five-catches-of-Week-7?module=HP_video

Fumblerooski
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Thig Lyfe
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Does that mean Cassel has the #1 throw?

OnTheWarpath15
10-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

We should definitely cut him.

3 drops in 6 games is completely unacceptable.

//CP

HotRoute
10-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Hell ya, this is why I traded colsten for him after the colts game. Actually had someone try to veto it, lol.

Bozo1970
10-24-2010, 09:38 PM
tamba hali sucks / mecca

T-post Tom
10-24-2010, 09:40 PM
more chiefs' love:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/500181-nfl-week-7-complete-report-card-for-every-nfl-team#page/25

pr_capone
10-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

//CP

Go fuck yourself. 2 good games hardly make up for a 3 year history of dropped passes.

I hope something finally clicked... I do. I would bet he still lands in the top 10 in dropped passes for the season.

teedubya
10-24-2010, 09:53 PM
I think that Colts game kicked him in the nuts. And these last two weeks he has been in Beast Mode.

BossChief
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

//CPthis

I would bet he still lands in the top 10 in dropped passes for the season.

So what? Almost every elite receiver in the NFL was on that list last year.

Dude only has 18 catches this year

5 OF THEM WERE TDS

Only 4 receivers in the NFL have more TD catches...no matter how many catches they have.
Fuck those 3 drops. Fuck em.

pr_capone
10-24-2010, 09:58 PM
this

5 OF THEM WERE TDS

**** those 3 drops. **** em.

Its like taking back a chick after she cheats on you... then doing it again, and again. Bowe needs to earn back the trust... it's not gonna be just given anymore because it's the start of a new season.

He puts up numbers like this a few more times, makes a few more clutch catches... and I'll start to believe again. Until then, I'm skeptical.

teedubya
10-24-2010, 10:04 PM
If he'd made that catch in Indy... this wouldn't even be a discussion.

And Moeaki is clutcheaki.

milkman
10-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Its like taking back a chick after she cheats on you... then doing it again, and again. Bowe needs to earn back the trust... it's not gonna be just given anymore because it's the start of a new season.

He puts up numbers like this a few more times, makes a few more clutch catches... and I'll start to believe again. Until then, I'm skeptical.

Bowe has always had problems with drops, in college as well as the NFL.

Those drops are magnified because his opportunities are limited by a limited QB.

HotRoute
10-24-2010, 10:10 PM
I only ask for progress and he has shown that the last couple weeks.

RedThat
10-24-2010, 10:10 PM
this

5 OF THEM WERE TDS

Only 4 receivers in the NFL have more TD catches...no matter how many catches they have.
**** those 3 drops. **** em.

But, one thing though, one of those key drops came at a crucial time against top competition ala Indy. Makes me wonder is he the type to choke it up against good teams under pressure? Just how does he respond to good teams under pressure? I don't know.

The guy is kinda weird. He makes the tough catches, and looks spectacular at times. But on the other hand, he drops catchable balls. I think he somewhat lacks consistency. If he wants to be a star in this league he needs to be a beast week in and week out. Im tired of this inconsistency crap. Make not only the tough catches, but also the catchable passes and always put your team in good situations. He has to demonstrate that on a consistent basis and be one of the primary factors as to why this team is successful.

Marcellus
10-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Bowe has always had problems with drops, in college as well as the NFL.

Those drops are magnified because his opportunities are limited by a limited QB.

When you run for 200 yards a game passes will be limited.

milkman
10-24-2010, 10:15 PM
But, one thing though, one of those key drops came at a crucial time against top competition ala Indy. Makes me wonder is he the type to choke it up against good teams under pressure? Just how does he respond to good teams under pressure? I don't know.

The guy is kinda weird. He makes the tough catches, and looks spectacular at times. But on the other hand, he drops catchable balls. I think he somewhat lacks consistency. If he wants to be a star in this league he needs to be a beast week in and week out. Im tired of this inconsistency crap. Make not only the tough catches, but also the catchable passes and always put your team in good situations. He has to demonstrate that on a consistent basis and be one of the primary factors as to why this team is successful.

TO was a star in this league even though he dropped passes consistently throughout his career.

The tough catches require concentration.

So so the easy ones, but talented receivers sometimes forget that fact, which leads to drops.

The consistent focus is what separates a Rice from an Owens, a Fitzgerald from Bowe.

-King-
10-24-2010, 10:18 PM
TO was a star in this league even though he dropped passes consistently throughout his career.

The tough catches require concentration.

So so the easy ones, but talented receivers sometimes forget that fact, which leads to drops.

The consistent focus is what separates a Rice from an Owens, a Fitzgerald from Bowe.

I think tough catches...you don't have time to think about them. It's just react and just use your talent to get them. But with the easy ones, you have time to think about catching it and think about what you're going to do after you catch it.

Ming the Merciless
10-24-2010, 10:21 PM

Your commentary on his limited opportunities (thrown to him by a limited qb) is limited by your brain capacity which is limited by your IQ which is limited by your retardism.

I'm getting your sig ready.

:D

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

//CP

I'll take a big fat serving of crow on that, sushi style if he keeps it up. I have NEVER seen this kind of fire from DBowe. I love it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2010, 10:23 PM
this

5 OF THEM WERE TDS

Fuck those 3 drops. Fuck em.

Well except for the one that would've been his 6th TD.

Marcellus
10-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I'll take a big fat serving of crow on that, sushi style if he keeps it up. I have NEVER seen this kind of fire from DBowe. I love it.

Coming from a guy starting him on his fantasy team. LMAO. You were betting on that crow.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Coming from a guy starting him on his fantasy team. LMAO. You were betting on that crow.

LOL, last week was the first week I started him, but I couldn't take him out this week, and I can't take him out next week. It's freakin' Buffalo!

I did say some nasty shit about him after that Indy game though. I was livid.

Frankie
10-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

//CP

Take away one bad game and it's ONE drop in 5.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Yeah, he sucks.

//CP

Well maybe it's a match made in Heaven after all; a QB who throws three feet above or to the side of him, and a receiver who can catch anything except shots to the numbers!

And if you want to be a #1, bring your game every fucking week, ESPECIALLY when you are on the road and playing a better team so that you don't end up being the guy who loses said game.

Fritz88
10-24-2010, 11:19 PM
I can assure you its Haley who lit it up under his ass. Bowe needs to continue be like that to quite me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Useful Idiot
10-24-2010, 11:28 PM

who do you consider elite?