PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs $25 Chiefs Tickets

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I heard people talking about these for the Jax game. Is this season long? Or was it a 1 game deal? Anyone know where I can get 1 or 2 for the Bills game? I'VE GOT THE FEVER!!!!!

luv
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
We're not taking the RV this weekend, but let me know if you want a ride. I'll be driving the Envoy. Plenty of room.

jbwm89
10-25-2010, 10:33 AM
That is what they are if you buy season tickets for the upper corner. I think they sell them for $30 if you buy them single game.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 10:44 AM
That is what they are if you buy season tickets for the upper corner. I think they sell them for $30 if you buy them single game.

The $30 tickets are sold out. I tried. Thanks for the input.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 10:47 AM
We're not taking the RV this weekend, but let me know if you want a ride. I'll be driving the Envoy. Plenty of room.

I appreciate it. I may take you up on that. If so of course I'd go in on gas and parking. I may be taking my cousin though, who lives in Methdependence. We'll see if I can swing just 1 ticket, or 2, if they're even available in my price range. Things will get better, but they haven't yet. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Bumpity.

Monty
10-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Bumpity.

Can't help you out on the tix, but please stop by the tailgate. :toast:

Stewie
10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
I think this was a one-time deal. Before the season started the Chiefs targeted charities and non-profits for this game. They could buy tickets for $25 and resell them and keep $10/ticket for their group. Now, whether they are doing something similar with other groups or games I don't know.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Can't help you out on the tix, but please stop by the tailgate. :toast:

The place looked naked without you there yesterday. If I get my hands on some tickets, I'll absolutely be by. Thanks bud.

I think this was a one-time deal. Before the season started the Chiefs targeted charities and non-profits for this game. They could buy tickets for $25 and resell them and keep $10/ticket for their group. Now, whether they are doing something similar with other groups or games I don't know.

Right on. I know some were advertising them on craigslist for this game about a month ago. Hopefully some will still be around.

sedated
10-25-2010, 12:06 PM
A friend of mine went to the game that had mentioned being able to get $25 tickets. he said it was for 2 games this year, JAX and someone else.

CHENZ A!
10-25-2010, 12:58 PM
I believe they sold SRO's for 25 at the arrowhead box office day of the game
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 01:48 PM
I believe they sold SRO's for 25 at the arrowhead box office day of the game
Posted via Mobile Device

That would be awesome, but I don't want to drive up from Springfield and not be able to get them.

CHENZ A!
10-25-2010, 01:59 PM
That would be awesome, but I don't want to drive up from Springfield and not be able to get them.

They usually will announce a couple days ahead of the game when they do that. You can buy them online, after they're released, but if you get them at Arrowhead box office you can avoid those BS fees
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
They usually will announce a couple days ahead of the game when they do that. You can buy them online, after they're released, but if you get them at Arrowhead box office you can avoid those BS fees
Posted via Mobile Device

Do they announce it on the website? Where could I find that? Thanks for the help, bud.

Dave Lane
10-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Hell I might go for $25. But I'd probably get MTG standing in front of me for the whole fucking game.

CHENZ A!
10-25-2010, 03:01 PM
I think they probably do, but I always read it in the paper. You could call the Chiefs ticket office like thurs or Fri and if they are gonna release them, they should be at that point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Hell I might go for $25. But I'd probably get MTG standing in front of me for the whole fucking game.

LMAO

I think they probably do, but I always read it in the paper. You could call the Chiefs ticket office like thurs or Fri and if they are gonna release them, they should be at that point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Right on. That's what I'll do. Thanks again for the tips.

SNAFU
10-25-2010, 05:31 PM
FWIW, the Bills game is Military Appreciation Day. As a member of the Kansas Guard, my daughter was able to buy a group of tickets for 25 bucks each.

KChiefs1
10-25-2010, 05:36 PM

I don't think that's going anymore...our group was trying to get tickets to the Jax game for $25/ticket & was told that had ended but now the Arizona game in November is available but they said that they need to know how many this week or they'll be soldout.

I think this season has caught the Chiefs front office offguard in regards to ticket demand.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 05:40 PM
FWIW, the Bills game is Military Appreciation Day. As a member of the Kansas Guard, my daughter was able to buy a group of tickets for 25 bucks each.

I'm glad they do that. You guys deserve it! If one or two people can't make it for you, or anyone else out there. Please let me know. You'll get a rabid Chiefs fan or two. :D

SNAFU
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm glad they do that. You guys deserve it! If one or two people can't make it for you, or anyone else out there. Please let me know. You'll get a rabid Chiefs fan or two. :D

Will do. If someone or two drop, I'll let you know.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Will do. If someone or two drop, I'll let you know.

Right on bud. Enjoy the game this week! And thanks for your service.

SNAFU
10-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Right on bud. Enjoy the game this week! And thanks for your service.

Thank you dude. Just to clarify though, it's my daughter that is in the Guard. I get the benefit strictly by association :) I will pass the kind words on to her though.

Chief Chief
10-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Can't help ya out on cheap tix for the Bills game. The Independence School District was selling 'em for $27 apiece but have sold out. However, the ISD is offering $27 tix for the Cardinals game on their website. Google for it, then click on the small Holiday Helpers box at the top RIGHT side (under the sky-blue "Shop Local. Buy Indendence. Buy In" small box), then click on the Chiefs logo, then click on the green "BUY TICKETS NOW!!!!" star, which takes you to the ticket order page.

But...NEVERMIND...as I'm sure you're boycotting anything from Arizona since that state's enacting a law to keep from becoming the disaster we currently know as California.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM

Could someone in the military still get these tickets for $25 a ticket? I was contacted by someone in the military that said he'd do it for me. Do you know how that works? Thanks in advance.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Can't help ya out on cheap tix for the Bills game. The Independence School District was selling 'em for $27 apiece but have sold out. However, the ISD is offering $27 tix for the Cardinals game on their website. Google for it, then click on the small Holiday Helpers box at the top RIGHT side (under the sky-blue "Shop Local. Buy Indendence. Buy In" small box), then click on the Chiefs logo, then click on the green "BUY TICKETS NOW!!!!" star, which takes you to the ticket order page.

But...NEVERMIND...as I'm sure you're boycotting anything from Arizona since that state's enacting a law to keep from becoming the disaster we currently know as California.

Thanks for the tip, and just for the record, I'm applauding Arizona, not boycotting them.