Got this from Home of the Chiefs before the server crapped out:

http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/2010/10/breaking-news/

pr_capone
10-25-2010, 10:06 PM
speculation and conjecture.

nuthooks until there is confirmation from a reliable source

keg in kc
10-25-2010, 10:06 PM
That's been speculated since late in the game yesterday. I don't remember the play he was hurt on.

Nightfyre
10-25-2010, 10:07 PM
A boot is typically precautionary. I wouldn't put too much into it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
I was asked to post it. I hold no accountability for the content other than trying to help a member from a different board.

Brock
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
TOLD YOU HE WAS TOO SMALL

baitism
10-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I know what play it was. Jaguars defender went helmet first into DMC's earhole. I swear, I kinda laughed when I first heard someone talk about bringing back leather helmets, and I know it will never happen. But, leading with your helmet is fucking retarded. All you will do is injure someone or paralyze yourself.

I won't feel sorry for any defender who hurts themselves tackling this way.

FAX
10-25-2010, 10:57 PM
I know what play it was. Jaguars defender went helmet first into DMC's earhole. I swear, I kinda laughed when I first heard someone talk about bringing back leather helmets, and I know it will never happen. But, leading with your helmet is ****ing retarded. All you will do is injure someone or paralyze yourself.

Hmmm ... I thought he was struck in the ribs on that play. I haven't seen a replay, though, so you're probably right, Mr. baitism.

Was that not the play where he was already down ... or practically down ... near the sideline?

FAX

TRR
10-25-2010, 11:13 PM
It was @ 12:12 left in the 4th Q. It looks like he rolled his left ankle. It rolled inside rather than outside.

I would assume they want compression on it and weight off of it as much as possible. Dex popped up and walked off the field slowly. It looked like a tweak of the ankle to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

T-post Tom
10-25-2010, 11:17 PM
I know what play it was. Jaguars defender went helmet first into DMC's earhole. I swear, I kinda laughed when I first heard someone talk about bringing back leather helmets, and I know it will never happen. But, leading with your helmet is ****ing retarded. All you will do is injure someone or paralyze yourself.

This, according to 810. They said rumor had it that DMC was vomiting after the hit, which indicates a possible concussion. If true, he probably won't suit up vs. da Bills. 100% unsubstantiated at this point.

Psyko Tek
10-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I was asked to post it. I hold no accountability for the content other than trying to help a member from a different board.

a different board?
you slut
if you don't get your misinformation here it's not a valid rumor

DaFace
10-25-2010, 11:20 PM
LOL @ ROR being a spam whore.

FAX
10-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Hmmm. A violent strike to the midsection could cause vomiting, as well ...

So, which is it? An ankle? A concussion? Something else?

I'd hate to lose the little fella at this point. He was just getting warmed up.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2010, 11:24 PM
a different board?
you slut
if you don't get your misinformation here it's not a valid rumor

LOL @ ROR being a spam whore.

I keep a little strange on the side. Sometimes she gets demanding and I have to do her a favor.

Shaid
10-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Hmmm ... I thought he was struck in the ribs on that play. I haven't seen a replay, though, so you're probably right, Mr. baitism.

Was that not the play where he was already down ... or practically down ... near the sideline?

FAX

I didn't see a replay but that's how it looked to me as well. I suppose I could pull up my recording and take a peek.

Shaid
10-26-2010, 12:07 AM
I just looked. It was in the 4th quarter around 12:10 left in the game. It still looks like he hit him in the shoulder/ribs. He walked off the field and on the sideline he was leaning over and it looked like he was looking at his leg/ankle. I think the one defender had his legs when he was hit hard from the side so that might have been what twisted it.

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 01:40 AM
DMC? That moniker is already taken. Darren MCfadden has been called "Run DMC" since college. Even some TV pundits call him that. Go find your own nickname to avoid confusion...

Chiefs=Champions
10-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Darren MCfadden

who?

the Talking Can
10-26-2010, 04:42 AM
jesus christ you'd think the guy was breaking Watergate....nice prose....blogger

I’ve never been the type of writer to chase leads. My function in the world of the Kansas City Chiefs is as an editorialist. It was with this in mind that I weighed whether or not I would act on a bit of inside information I received earlier today. I struggled with it all day, but ultimately I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s best for me to report what I’ve heard, with the simple caveat that I cannot state with absolute certainty that what I’m about to divulge tells the full story. I trust my source completely, but my source was only privy to a brief observation, and not at all to the events that led to it.

Simply Red
10-26-2010, 04:46 AM
DMC? That moniker is already taken. Darren MCfadden has been called "Run DMC" since college. Even some TV pundits call him that. Go find your own nickname to avoid confusion...

:spock: McCluster was called this in College, dipshit.
http://i56.tinypic.com/34dsxa1.jpg

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 08:12 AM
who?

RK PLAYER ........YDS/G
1 Adrian Peterson 114.0
2 Darren McFadden 111.4
3 Arian Foster 105.8
4 Ahmad Bradshaw 101.1
5 Chris JohnsonTEN 94.6
6 R. Mendenhall 88.7
7 Steven Jackson 88.1
8 Michael Turner 83.9
9 Frank Gore SF 81.9
10 LaDa Tomlinson. 81.7
11 Jamaal Charles 81.5

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYardsPerGame

gblowfish
10-26-2010, 08:14 AM
I saw that play clearly, it was right in front of me. McCluster was tangled up with one Jag, another guy got about a five yard run at him and speared him in the right side with his helmet to knock him to the ground. It looked to me like he got hit right below the shoulder, or high in the ribs. We was very woozy when they brought him off the field. Couple guys had to help him to the locker room. Looked like symptoms of a concussion to me, although I thought from the hit he may have gotten a bruised shoulder or bruised ribs. They did knock the day living crap out of him on that play. He never came back out from the locker room.

Priest31kc
10-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Damn...if we're w/out DMC, we might run the ball 60 times this week.

Iowanian
10-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Go feed yourself to a manatee you filthy Al Davis diaper load. Raiders suck.

NewChief
10-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Darren McFadden was pretty much universally called D-Mac in college (at least around here). He was never called Run DMC that I'm aware, though googling him says that Run DMC is also one of his nicknames. I just never heard people use it in Fayetteville.

Dante84
10-26-2010, 08:39 AM
RK PLAYER ........YDS/G
1 Adrian Peterson 114.0
2 Darren McFadden 111.4
3 Arian Foster 105.8
4 Ahmad Bradshaw 101.1
5 Chris JohnsonTEN 94.6
6 R. Mendenhall 88.7
7 Steven Jackson 88.1
8 Michael Turner 83.9
9 Frank Gore SF 81.9
10 LaDa Tomlinson. 81.7
11 Jamaal Charles 81.5

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYardsPerGame

who?

Baby Lee
10-26-2010, 08:40 AM

Your Evite to tongue kiss my brown eye is pending.

Syrup or Jelly at your pleasure. ;)

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Darren McFadden was pretty much universally called D-Mac in college (at least around here). He was never called Run DMC that I'm aware, though googling him says that Run DMC is also one of his nicknames. I just never heard people use it in Fayetteville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WONnpePCkzQ

Mr. Arrowhead
10-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Damn...if we're w/out DMC, we might run the ball 60 times this week.

Yea especially since the bills are dead last defending the run giving up 174.5 yards per game on the ground

pr_capone
10-26-2010, 09:26 AM

RK PLAYER ........YDS/G
1 Adrian Peterson 114.0
2 Darren McFadden 111.4
3 Arian Foster 105.8
4 Ahmad Bradshaw 101.1
5 Chris JohnsonTEN 94.6
6 R. Mendenhall 88.7
7 Steven Jackson 88.1
8 Michael Turner 83.9
9 Frank Gore SF 81.9
10 LaDa Tomlinson. 81.7
11 Jamaal Charles 81.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WONnpePCkzQ

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2364/notsureiftrolling.jpg

DaKCMan AP
10-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Darren McFadden is hurt?

Dante84
10-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Darren McFadden is hurt?

who?

DaKCMan AP
10-26-2010, 09:36 AM
who?

Run-DMC
D-Mac
DMC

That's Darren McFadden, dating back to his Arkansas days.

Los Pollos Hermanos
10-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Darren McFadden is hurt?

Darryl McDaniels was out at a club.

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
McFadden and Raiders fans are both DMF's
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
10-26-2010, 10:13 AM
We're rapin' your wives and takin' your nicknames.

FAX

FAX
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
I saw that play clearly, it was right in front of me. McCluster was tangled up with one Jag, another guy got about a five yard run at him and speared him in the right side with his helmet to knock him to the ground. It looked to me like he got hit right below the shoulder, or high in the ribs. We was very woozy when they brought him off the field. Couple guys had to help him to the locker room. Looked like symptoms of a concussion to me, although I thought from the hit he may have gotten a bruised shoulder or bruised ribs. They did knock the day living crap out of him on that play. He never came back out from the locker room.

That sounds like the play I saw, Mr. gblowfish. It was right on the boundary, right? Near the Chiefs' bench?

FAX

Dante84
10-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Run-DMC
D-Mac
DMC

That's Darren McFadden, dating back to his Arkansas days.

I'm sorry, who?

BigRedChief
10-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Before this year, I'd have this information by Monday....

FAX
10-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Before this year, I'd have this information by Monday....

Well, can you establish a relationship with another spy person, Mr. BigRedChief? Use white chalk to mark a symbol on a postal drop box and make the exchange at Applebee's? Alternatively, you could just get the information yourself by photographing microfilm late at night. In fact, now that I think of it, when I was but a mere N00b (sp?) human and kid person, I was the proud owner of a really cool spy case full of really cool spy gear. I could see if I could find that somewhere around here ... it had long-distance listening gear complete with microphone device and headset and walkie talkies and lock picks and sticky gloves for climbing walls ... pretty much everything you would require.

FAX

Simply Red
10-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Your Evite to tongue kiss my brown eye is pending.

Syrup or Jelly at your pleasure. ;)

http://i55.tinypic.com/25tamio.gif

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Darren McFadden is hurt?

His hammy was at 70% in the Denver game, but it didn't get any worse after playing. He should be fine at home on Sunday. They were re-naming someone else "DMC" cuz they didn't realize it's already McFadden's moniker.

BigRedChief
10-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Well, can you establish a relationship with another spy person, Mr. BigRedChief? Use white chalk to mark a symbol on a postal drop box and make the exchange at Applebee's? Alternatively, you could just get the information yourself by photographing microfilm late at night. In fact, now that I think of it, when I was but a mere N00b (sp?) human and kid person, I was the proud owner of a really cool spy case full of really cool spy gear. I could see if I could find that somewhere around here ... it had long-distance listening gear complete with microphone device and headset and walkie talkies and lock picks and sticky gloves for climbing walls ... pretty much everything you would require.

FAXCan you Fed-Ex me your spy starter kit?

Sofa King
10-26-2010, 10:53 AM
I see it's already been said, but i opened this thread earlier when there was fewer posts, and it made me check my FF league and check McFadden's status...

now many posts later, i see it was supposed to be about Dexter.......

DMC is McFadden....

ReynardMuldrake
10-26-2010, 10:59 AM
I see it's already been said, but i opened this thread earlier when there was fewer posts, and it made me check my FF league and check McFadden's status...

now many posts later, i see it was supposed to be about Dexter.......

DMC is McFadden....

No way, DMC is much better than DMC. DMC may have the size advantage, but I guarantee DMC will see the end zone more often. DMC also has the more explosive speed in the open field. DMC still has not met his potential and can only improve. I bet we're going to be seeing a lot of both of them going forward.

If I had my choice, I would pick DMC, no question.

Coach
10-26-2010, 11:03 AM
No way, DMC is much better than DMC. DMC may have the size advantage, but I guarantee DMC will see the end zone more often. DMC also has the more explosive speed in the open field. DMC still has not met his potential and can only improve. I bet we're going to be seeing a lot of both of them going forward.

If I had my choice, I would pick DMC, no question.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/205/0/f/I_see_what_you_did_thar____by_rowedahelicon.png

NewChief
10-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Sexter McFister.

Mr. Laz
10-26-2010, 11:06 AM
DMC? That moniker is already taken. Darren MCfadden has been called "Run DMC" since college. Even some TV pundits call him that. Go find your own nickname to avoid confusion...Darren McFadden is hurt?
look at all the butt hurt faiders fans showing up

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Its pretty funny to me that the posters on this board who actually live in, and root for McFadden, and McCluster's respective college teams have said that they never heard McFadden called that, and that McCluster always has been.... And these posters aren't even Chiefs fans. A whole lot of jealousy from the DMF's, I love it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 11:55 AM
No way, DMC is much better than DMC. DMC may have the size advantage, but I guarantee DMC will see the end zone more often.

I dunno, dude.... DMC already has twice the amount of TDs that DMC has, and he's played one less game due to a hamstring pull. DMC is already #2 behind Adrian Petersen in yards per game, and DMC will be splitting carries with Thomas Jones.

ReynardMuldrake
10-26-2010, 12:20 PM
I dunno, dude.... DMC already has twice the amount of TDs that DMC has, and he's played one less game due to a hamstring pull. DMC is already #2 behind Adrian Petersen in yards per game, and DMC will be splitting carries with Thomas Jones.

You're getting your DMCs confused. DMC is the one who has twice as many TDs as DMC, not DMC. DMC is the one the is #2 behind Petersen, while DMC is the guy who is splitting carries with Jones. You of all people should know that.

DMC is having a great season so far, but don't count out DMC. The season is still young.

Demonpenz
10-26-2010, 12:36 PM
this is the worst day of my life

keg in kc
10-26-2010, 12:43 PM
this is the worst day of my lifeSo I was sitting at the editing console today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Hug it Out Dan
10-26-2010, 12:48 PM
well, this blows hope hes active for this sunday.

Demonpenz
10-26-2010, 12:52 PM
So I was sitting at the editing console today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

thats fucked up

Red Beans
10-26-2010, 12:57 PM
You're getting your DMCs confused. DMC is the one who has twice as many TDs as DMC, not DMC. DMC is the one the is #2 behind Petersen, while DMC is the guy who is splitting carries with Jones. You of all people should know that.

DMC is having a great season so far, but don't count out DMC. The season is still young.

Someone better call the redundancy police, or at least get a hold of the pleonasm patrol, maybe even the verbosity vigilantes...

DaKCMan AP
10-26-2010, 02:24 PM

From 2006 article headline..

HEISMAN TROPHY NOTES, Run DMc gets a running start on next year's race

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=ST&s_site=dfw&p_multi=ST&p_theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=115F0857A066FF88&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

Another 2006 article:

And tailback Darren "Run DMC" McFadden gives Arkansas a serious dose of star-power voter allure.
http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5980601/Five-eye-other-BCS-slot.html

Even from a JoePo 2007 article.

Yes, Arkansas' electrifying Darren McFadden, whom the Heisman candidates all called Run DMC as they stomped around New York, finished second.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=KC&p_theme=kc&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=11D707D651DCF7B0&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 02:39 PM

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=ST&s_site=dfw&p_multi=ST&p_theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=115F0857A066FF88&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

Another 2006 article:

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=KC&p_theme=kc&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=11D707D651DCF7B0&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

Sports writers come up with nicknames that don't fit all the time. Whitlock did it constantly. Holthus called LJ centaur, its not uncommon at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
10-26-2010, 02:44 PM

Another 2006 article:

who gives a **** ... you wanna call McFadden DMC then follow the link: www.raidernationsucksshit.com (http://www.raidernationsucksshit.com)

around here McCluster is DMC so just **** off

Coach
10-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Anyways.....

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/sports/football/chiefs/exclusive%3A-chiefs-star-to-play-sunday

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Should Chiefs fans be worried about whether Dexter McCluster will play on Sunday against the Bills at Arrowhead? The answer is no.

NBC Action Sports has learned that the Chiefs wide receiver/running back/kick returner sprained his left ankle on Sunday in Kansas City's 42-20 home victory against Jacksonville. It happened in the fourth quarter. McCluster left the game after getting hit hard after making a catch.

Some have said McCluster may have vomited or suffered a concussion after seeing him lean over on the sideline after the hit. But McCluster said he was just bending over to show coaches the injury.

On Tuesday, McCluster was using crutches. He had a cast on his foot.

But the sprain is not serious. McCluster plans on playing this Sunday, as the Chiefs try to improve to 5-2.

ReynardMuldrake
10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Anyways.....

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/sports/football/chiefs/exclusive%3A-chiefs-star-to-play-sunday

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Should Chiefs fans be worried about whether Dexter McCluster will play on Sunday against the Bills at Arrowhead? The answer is no.

NBC Action Sports has learned that the Chiefs wide receiver/running back/kick returner sprained his left ankle on Sunday in Kansas City's 42-20 home victory against Jacksonville. It happened in the fourth quarter. McCluster left the game after getting hit hard after making a catch.

Some have said McCluster may have vomited or suffered a concussion after seeing him lean over on the sideline after the hit. But McCluster said he was just bending over to show coaches the injury.

On Tuesday, McCluster was using crutches. He had a cast on his foot.

But the sprain is not serious. McCluster plans on playing this Sunday, as the Chiefs try to improve to 5-2.

Yay now we can put this bullshit to rest.

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 02:48 PM
That is good news! :clap:
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Yay!

-King-
10-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Who cares that he's healthy? He's just a gadget player and a waste of a 2nd round pick...

We should have gotten Terrence Cody. Look at the difference he's making in Baltimore!

BigRedChief
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Who cares that he's healthy? He's just a gadget player and a waste of a 2nd round pick...

We should have gotten Terrence Cody. Look at the difference he's making in Baltimore!And the Planet thought there was no worthy n00bs in 2009.

NewChief
10-26-2010, 03:57 PM

Another 2006 article:

I'm just telling you that no one in Fayetteville that I knew or on Arkansas sports radio called him DMC or Run DMC. Everyone referred to him as D-Mac. It was D-Mac and Felix.

Marcellus
10-26-2010, 04:01 PM
I knew his damn ankles were too small the minute I laid eyes on him.

Brock
10-26-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm just telling you that no one in Fayetteville that I knew or on Arkansas sports radio called him DMC or Run DMC. Everyone referred to him as D-Mac. It was D-Mac and Felix.

What, articles from local papers like Ft Worth and KC don't convince you?

NewChief
10-26-2010, 04:07 PM
That being said, I don't really give a shit one way or the other. I think DMC or Run DMC is sort of a lame nickname for either one of them. I'd just call Dexter McCluster, Dex, if it were me.

That would also help out one of our Superfans because he could become the Dex Factor.

DaFace
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Are we seriously debating player nicknames again? Are we going to have to get into LT vs LT and DT vs DT all over again?

LaChapelle
10-26-2010, 04:37 PM
I hope it's the cast from House on his foot
he'll be cured in the hour

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Are we seriously debating player nicknames again? Are we going to have to get into LT vs LT and DT vs DT all over again?

It's just the guy's initials really. Mcfadden going by DMC would be like Tomlinson going by LO or DT going by DH. It just makes no sense. :D

Pasta Little Brioni
10-26-2010, 04:48 PM
I knew his damn ankles were too small the minute I laid eyes on him.

:clap:

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 04:59 PM
It's just the guy's initials really. D. Mcfadden going by DMC would be like Tomlinson going by LO or DT going by DH. It just makes no sense. :D

What should his initials be?

Didn't mean to start a fuss... I was jk. I'm smart enough remember that the Planet calls Darrel McCoster "DMC."

CHENZ A!
10-26-2010, 05:10 PM

well this just can't be a serious question. :shake: :)

Los Pollos Hermanos
10-26-2010, 05:12 PM

Didn't mean to start a fuss... I was jk. I'm smart enough remember that the Planet calls Darrel McCoster "DMC."

DGM

Priest31kc
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
@getnickwright nick wright
SCOOP- Dexter McCluster has a high ankle sprain and is likely to miss multiple weeks, Ryan Lilja has a broken thumb but will play #Chiefs

Multiple weeks huh....well that's not good.

cdirty
10-28-2010, 08:55 PM
did it happen during the game? i dont remember him gettin hurt. i was drinking though.

-King-
10-28-2010, 08:56 PM
FUCK!

KcMizzou
did it happen during the game? i dont remember him gettin hurt. i was drinking though.I saw him shaken up, but the way he acted, I honestly thought it was from a blow to the side of his helmet.

In any case, it sucks. Hope he's back soon.

TrickyNicky
I thought it was upper body based on the hit he went out on.

TRR
10-28-2010, 08:57 PM
@getnickwright nick wright
SCOOP- Dexter McCluster has a high ankle sprain and is likely to miss multiple weeks, Ryan Lilja has a broken thumb but will play #Chiefs

Multiple weeks huh....well that's not good.

I think they are definitely jumping the gun on the "multiple weeks" quote. He may miss this week, but I would be surprised to see him miss more than 2 @ the most...
Posted via Mobile Device

cdirty
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
I saw him shaken up, but the way he acted, I honestly thought it was from a blow to the side of his helmet.

In any case, it sucks. Hope he's back soon.

yea i remember that. hmm.

LaChapelle
10-28-2010, 09:03 PM
I'd kinda like to see Jamaal run some of Dexter's plays
and pounded it with Jones and Battle/Cox

Chiefs Pantalones
10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
If he's out, I'd like to see Chambers step up and finally prove his worth this year. We need someone to step up.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 09:15 PM
If he's out, I'd like to see Chambers step up and finally prove his worth this year. We need someone to step up.That'd be great to see. From his quotes, he's unhappy with the situation. Maybe it'll motivate him? Maybe his benching will get him going. I wouldn't put it past Haley.

(And FTR, guys have been stepping up all season so far.)

Hammock Parties
10-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Nick Wright says McCluster has a high ankle sprain and is out for multiple weeks.

Lilja has a broken thumb but will play.

HotRoute
10-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Raiders fans say:

Mike_in_Texas says:

Easy Raiders Win in 10days..
WE WANT THE CHIEFS.. and now just like the CHARGERS/BRONCOS, K.C. fans will be making excuses at to injuries being the reason they lost to the Raiders...
Chargers(No Merriman,LT,WR)
Denver(Actually Denver fans didnt make an excuse at all.. I tried finding one fan to make one, and couldnt find any.. much respects for that Den fans)

And:
merde4brains says:

The guy is a midget. How high can his ankle sprain be?

QuikSsurfer
10-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Did he go back into the game after that shot to the head in the 4th?
Looked pretty bad on the sideline after the play.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Raiders fans say:

Mike_in_Texas says:

Easy Raiders Win in 10days..
WE WANT THE CHIEFS.. and now just like the CHARGERS/BRONCOS, K.C. fans will be making excuses at to injuries being the reason they lost to the Raiders...
Chargers(No Merriman,LT,WR)
Denver(Actually Denver fans didnt make an excuse at all.. I tried finding one fan to make one, and couldnt find any.. much respects for that Den fans)

And:
merde4brains says:

The guy is a midget. How high can his ankle sprain be?Heheh, bring it, Faiders.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Did he go back into the game after that shot to the head in the 4th?
Looked pretty bad on the sideline after the play.Don't think so. That's the hit that had me concerned.

QuikSsurfer
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Don't think so. That's the hit that had me concerned.

And they're saying ankle sprain? The player and coaches reaction on the sideline weren't good after that play.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 10:29 PM
And they're saying ankle sprain? The player and coaches reaction on the sideline weren't good after that play.Yeah, my first thought was concussion. If there was anything to indicate an ankle injury, I missed it.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Somebody has to fill that void. Chambers will need to step up, and Arenas will have a little extra work in the return game.

And Faider fans are stupid bitches. They get beat by an 0-5 49ers team, and then beat a bad Denver team and they think they are playoff bound all of a sudden.

Dumbest fucking fan base I've ever seen.

HotRoute
10-28-2010, 11:51 PM
I really don't see why us not having mccluster would merit an excuse for a loss