PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fowers and Revis mentioned together...interesting

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2010, 02:43 PM
From Yahoo sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jay-Cutler-needs-a-little-reality-therapy?urn=nfl-279578

INterview with Cutler about his stupid ass performance:

I've played against [Hall] before -- there's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard to say after throwing four picks at a guy, but if we had to play him tomorrow, I'd go at him every time." That was Cutler's response to the valid question: "Why did you keep throwing Hall's way, when he was picking off everything in his area?" It's true that Hall isn't exactly Brandon Flowers(notes) or Darrelle Revis(notes), but this goes beyond hubris on Cutler's part. Easy enough to give a perfunctory answer about how Hall played a great game, and "the breaks just didn't go our way," blah blah blah ... but this?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-26-2010, 02:44 PM
ROFL I've never seen this before.

CaliforniaChief
:facepalm:

Pants
:clap:

Chiefs Rool
10-26-2010, 02:45 PM
once we lock up Brandon Flowers to an 8 year $80 mil deal he will get more attention

CHENZ A!
Man r u fareel
Posted via Mobile Device

Dante84
Okay.... now this one is a joke....

...right?

Sofa King
Fowers?

Basileus777
10-26-2010, 02:46 PM
4 threads about this...amazing.

Bill Lundberg
10-26-2010, 02:46 PM
once we lock up Brandon Flowers to an 8 year $80 mil deal he will get more attention

Speaking of this - they would be wise to try and sign him to a long term extension now.

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Fuck. I'm just gong to stop fucking posting threads. I'm always getting beat to the punch and I never find the thread. I suck.

Rain Man
10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Three more reposts and this will pass the bible as the most oft-published document in history.

Rain Man
10-26-2010, 02:48 PM
****. I'm just gong to stop ****ing posting threads. I'm always getting beat to the punch and I never find the thread. I suck.

It's amazing how fast this happens. I saw an article the other day that popped up and by the time I got to Chiefsplanet it had already been posted. I never break any stories.

MVChiefFan
10-26-2010, 02:50 PM
****. I'm just gong to stop ****ing posting threads. I'm always getting beat to the punch and I never find the thread. I suck.

I don't even try. I read articles elsewhere and assume what I'm reading was written by someone from Chiefsplanet and there are already at least three reposts about it.

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2010, 02:51 PM
It's amazing how fast this happens. I saw an article the other day that popped up and by the time I got to Chiefsplanet it had already been posted. I never break any stories.

Apparently I'm sucking at the due-dilligence. If I don't see it on the front page, I take a chance and post it. AND I ALWAYS GET BURNED...I meant to put the obligatory "Sorry if repost" but I neglected to...:shake:

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2010, 02:51 PM
I don't even try. I read articles elsewhere and assume what I'm reading was written by someone from Chiefsplanet and there are already at least three reposts about it.

Words to live by...

Basileus777
10-26-2010, 02:53 PM
To be fair, this wasn't nearly as bad as the other 2 reposts that happened yesterday, when those threads were still on the first page. Easy mistake to make now.

cdcox
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Assume anything about the Chiefs gets posted in the first 30 minutes it shows up anywhere else. If you violate that rule, your are probably making a repost.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Dude, there are people here that have some kind of fucking news ticker in their bluetooths and all they do is wait like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse when news hits. Trying to break news here is a lost cause. Just make threads about boobies and live in peace.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-26-2010, 04:53 PM

It's all good ! We can never have too much info.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Iraq
Saddam Aide Tariq Aziz Sentenced to Hang

Published October 26, 2010
| Associated Press
Print Email Share Comments (141) Text Size

AP

Sept. 5: Tariq Aziz, former Iraqi foreign minister and deputy prime minister speaks to the Associated Press in Baghdad.
BAGHDAD -- Saddam Hussein's longtime foreign minister, Tariq Aziz, was sentenced to death by hanging Tuesday for persecuting members of Shiite religious parties under the former regime.

Iraqi High Tribunal spokesman Mohammed Abdul-Sahib did not say when Aziz, 74, would be put to death.

Aziz has 30 days to launch an appeal. If the Appeals' Court upholds the death sentence, the law says Aziz should be hung within 30 days of the final decision. The Iraqi president also needs to sign off on an execution order.

Aziz, a Christian who became the international face of Saddam's regime, was in court on Tuesday. He was wearing a blue suit and sat alone, bowing his head and frequently grasping the handrail in front of him, as the judge read out the verdict.

It was not immediately clear if Aziz's Jordan-based lawyer, Badee Izzat Aref, will appeal the verdict, which he called politically motivated.

YOU MIGHT ALSO BE
INTERESTED IN
Is Taking Social Security Morally Just? Ten Worst Places to Live Police: Pennsylvania Mom Killed 4 Infants, Kept Bones Hidden Obama Tells Republicans to 'Sit in Back' EXCLUSIVE: Aide to Harry Reid Lied to Feds, Submitted False Documents About Sham Marriage

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Iraq
Saddam Aide Tariq Aziz Sentenced to Hang

Published October 26, 2010
| Associated Press
Print Email Share Comments (141) Text Size

AP

Sept. 5: Tariq Aziz, former Iraqi foreign minister and deputy prime minister speaks to the Associated Press in Baghdad.
BAGHDAD -- Saddam Hussein's longtime foreign minister, Tariq Aziz, was sentenced to death by hanging Tuesday for persecuting members of Shiite religious parties under the former regime.

Iraqi High Tribunal spokesman Mohammed Abdul-Sahib did not say when Aziz, 74, would be put to death.

Aziz has 30 days to launch an appeal. If the Appeals' Court upholds the death sentence, the law says Aziz should be hung within 30 days of the final decision. The Iraqi president also needs to sign off on an execution order.

Aziz, a Christian who became the international face of Saddam's regime, was in court on Tuesday. He was wearing a blue suit and sat alone, bowing his head and frequently grasping the handrail in front of him, as the judge read out the verdict.

It was not immediately clear if Aziz's Jordan-based lawyer, Badee Izzat Aref, will appeal the verdict, which he called politically motivated.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

bevischief
10-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Must be national repost day today...