PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The evolution of "The Hat"

runnercyclist
10-27-2010, 05:14 PM
I really, really enjoy Todd Haley's press conferences. He is maturing and is nothing like his sideline demeanor last season.

I've recently begun watching the pressers of the opposing coaches we are about to face as well. Good entertainment for the true football fan.

One of my favorite things has been the evolution of the red hat that Haley wears. He's breaking that thing in.

So much happier with this coach vs. Germ Edwards.

Ebolapox
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
cool story, brah.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktpkt1flsl1qa91pfo1_500.gif

Bane
10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
I like Haley but I still hate his pressers.

yhf
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
He has that hat lookin' nasty! Seems it's been laden with sweat more than a few times. The fact that he is sweating that much in practice makes me like him.

He also seems to be feeling more comfortable in the press conferences as well, his response to the Mcluster injury question cracked my shit up.

ReynardMuldrake
10-27-2010, 06:14 PM
I really, really enjoy Todd Haley's press conferences. He is maturing and is nothing like his sideline demeanor last season.

I've recently begun watching the pressers of the opposing coaches we are about to face as well. Good entertainment for the true football fan.

One of my favorite things has been the evolution of the red hat that Haley wears. He's breaking that thing in.

So much happier with this coach vs. Germ Edwards.

If you have any favorite opposing press conferences, go ahead and post a link.

ReynardMuldrake
10-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Is Haley growing a goatee?

runnercyclist
10-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Is Haley growing a goatee?

He was full-on Fu today.

KcMizzou
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
He has that hat lookin' nasty! Seems it's been laden with sweat more than a few times. The fact that he is sweating that much in practice makes me like him.

He also seems to be feeling more comfortable in the press conferences as well, his response to the Mcluster injury question cracked my shit up.He just seems so much more at ease now. I guess winning a bit will do that for a guy. I got a chuckle when his voice cracked and he started comparing himself to the kid from the Brady Bunch episode.

I've really grown to like the guy. Hope he keeps up the good work.

LocoChiefsFan
10-28-2010, 01:50 PM
I've always wondered what the story behind that cap was. Maybe he's superstitious.

tooge
10-28-2010, 01:53 PM
I've always wondered what the story behind that cap was. Maybe he's superstitious.

probably. you just don't fuck with a good and worn in hat.

blaise
10-28-2010, 01:53 PM
I like Haley but I still hate his pressers.

Me too. Just a bunch of monotone mumbling, is what it sounds like to me. It usually sounds like he woke up 5 minutes beforehand and hasn't had any water or coffee.

Art Vader
10-28-2010, 02:07 PM
that hat says one word to me... and that word is Bukaki.