PDA

View Full Version : Life Funny, Lazy, Witty, Clever, Cheap, Last minute Halloween Costumes

Dante84
10-28-2010, 10:47 PM
eh?

Chiefs=Champions
10-28-2010, 10:49 PM
A white sheet with two eye holes cut in it...

There you have a perfectly good kkk costume!

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Take off all your clothes and go as a registered sex offender.

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Get another guy to attend the same party without a costume, and have each of you swear that you're the other person imitating yourself.

Bump
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Snooki

Slayer Diablo
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
I believe I first saw this costume on here...seems to fit all of your categories.

http://www.blogginginamerica.com/images/halloween-costume-free-mammograms-this-one-is-wron.jpg

Dante84
10-28-2010, 10:53 PM
I was thinking about putting a bow in my hair and getting a rubber dog snout and going as a bitch, but that would be trying too hard. meh.

Shogun
10-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Dick in a box

Shogun
10-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Just wear pants

When somebody asks what you are tell them "Premature ejaculation, I just came in my pants"

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Take a couple of hula hoops and go as Saturn.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 10:55 PM
A white sheet with two eye holes cut in it...

There you have a perfectly good kkk costume!But you only get rocks while trick or treating.

Dante84
10-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Dick in a box

Just put a box and be an asshole to people?

I dunno, its been done the last three years. That outfit needs to be put to bed. Mostly because this asshole i know did it last year and tried to play it off like it was an awesome idea. Like, we should have been so impressed. "get it??? get it???" to everyone at the party.

Bump
make a shark fin for your back and grab a pool stick and go as a pool shark.

Dante84
Just wear pants

When somebody asks what you are tell them "Premature ejaculation, I just came in my pants"

I am! And I just did.

Chiefs=Champions
But you only get rocks while trick or treating.

:D Depends where u live i guess

Chiefs=Champions
10-28-2010, 10:57 PM
make a shark fin for your back and grab a pool stick and go as a pool shark.

this made me lol for some reason LMAO

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Stuff a couple of oranges in your shirt at nipple level, and tell people that you're "a guy with oranges in his shirt".

Slayer Diablo
10-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Mess up your hair, wear an undershirt and jeans, and say you're going as a douche.

Dante84
10-28-2010, 11:00 PM
I suppose if i wanted to go to hell i could dress as Jesus and have a blow up doll dressed like Jesus bent over in front of me.

"Jesus Fucking Christ"

blazzin311
10-28-2010, 11:02 PM
I suppose if i wanted to go to hell i could dress as Jesus and have a blow up doll dressed like Jesus bent over in front of me.

"Jesus ****ing Christ"

ROFL That's some funny shit! To be truthful that might be one of the most original Halloween costumes I've heard of.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 11:02 PM
:D Depends where u live i guessSurely you're familiar w/ the Great Pumpkin.

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Are you hairy enough to go as a wookie if you take off your shirt?

Chiefs=Champions
10-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Surely you're familiar w/ the Great Pumpkin.

:facepalm:

i must be tired

yhf
10-28-2010, 11:09 PM
White T and sharpie.

Target what you write on the tee to the folks at the party. For instance, if you were attending a CP halloween party you could go as Dane and write "Insecure Prick" on the shirt. Everybody would know who you are dressed as and think you are clever.

Don't take offense Dane I am just trying to illustrate costume design and inject a bit of humor.

Dante84
10-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Are you hairy enough to go as a wookie if you take off your shirt?

Naw, I shave.

KcMizzou
10-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Are you hairy enough to go as a wookie if you take off your shirt?Or, (as FAX would say) a Big Feets.

AustinChief
10-28-2010, 11:12 PM
eh?

OK, a few years back I made one that was clever and cheap but requires a TON of work...

You will need access to a commercial plotter... (you can probably con a local architecture firm into borrowing theirs...)

OK, go buy OPERATION (the old kids game) and scan it... or you can take this pic if you are lazy (not really high res enough though... and you need to photoshop out the wire and tongs) http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/doctor-bot-operation.jpg

Next, print a GIANT life sized version... to get an idea of size...you want the neck to belly section to fit your neck to groin area.

Next.. cut it off from the neck to the belly... and paste onto thick poster-board or sheet of Styrofoam...

Then... cut out the spots where the pieces go..

THEN... (where the metal is on the game) line the edges of the cut out sections with foil.

THEN... run a single wire(speaker wire works.. or go to radio shack) from every "hole" to a designated spot (i chose the upper right corner.. you can put the "buzzer" anywhere)

Now it gets tricky... "box" each of the holes.. I used cardboard and ALOT of epoxy... you need each one to be able to hold the playing pieces...

Now... using old styrofoam or any light shapeable material... cut out individual pieces (funny bone, wishbone, breadbasket, etc...).. I highly recommend you paint them white with a thick gel paint http://shop.hobbylobby.com/assets/item/regular/146266.jpg Obviously use WHITE

Then attach the pieces into their respective holes using strips of adhesive velcro... cut them into SMALL sections so they aren't to hard to pull apart... http://shop.hobbylobby.com/assets/item/regular/439356.jpg

OK.. now the final tricky part... attach all the wires to a 9 volt battery.. then a wire from 9volt to a light/buzzer .. (you can get this from radio shack... but a better cheaper solution is to cannibalize broken electronics, alarm clock, etc .. I used an old lazer tag game.) THEN take a wire from the buzzer device and touch it to the foil to make sure it buzzes! If all is working.. attack hemostats http://0.tqn.com/d/dentistry/1/0/O/6/hemostats.jpg to the wire...

Now hang the whole damn thing around your neck so that it covers your torso... and you have a WORKING OPERATION game as your costume!
(I was able to construct the entire thing in just under 16 hours .. which included trips to Hobby Lobby and my friend's architecture firm)

OR wear a purple or green outfit and attach 100s of purple or green balloons to yourself and go as a fruit of the loom guy...

Rain Man
10-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Naw, I shave.

Then can you take off your shirt and go as Gollum?

Dante84
10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Then can you take off your shirt and go as Gollum?

To tan / not green or sickly enough....

I like where your head is at though, sir.

yhf
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
OK, a few years back I made one that was clever and cheap but requires a TON of work...

You will need access to a commercial plotter... (you can probably con a local architecture firm into borrowing theirs...)

OK, go buy OPERATION (the old kids game) and scan it... or you can take this pic if you are lazy (not really high res enough though... and you need to photoshop out the wire and tongs) http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/doctor-bot-operation.jpg

Next, print a GIANT life sized version... to get an idea of size...you want the neck to belly section to fit your neck to groin area.

Next.. cut it off from the neck to the belly... and paste onto thick poster-board or sheet of Styrofoam...

THEN... (where the metal is on the game) line the edges of the cut out sections with foil.

THEN... run a single wire(speaker wire works.. or go to radio shack) from every "hole" to a designated spot (i chose the upper right corner.. you can put the "buzzer" anywhere)

Now it gets tricky... "box" each of the holes.. I used cardboard and ALOT of epoxy... you need each one to be able to hold the playing pieces...

Now... using old styrofoam or any light shapeable material... cut out individual pieces (funny bone, wishbone, breadbasket, etc...).. I highly recommend you paint them white with a thick gel paint http://shop.hobbylobby.com/assets/item/regular/146266.jpg Obviously use WHITE

Then attach the pieces into their respective holes using strips of adhesive velcro... cut them into SMALL sections so they aren't to hard to pull apart... http://shop.hobbylobby.com/assets/item/regular/439356.jpg

OK.. now the final tricky part... attach all the wires to a 9 volt battery.. then a wire from 9volt to a light/buzzer .. (you can get this from radio shack... but a better cheaper solution is to cannibalize broken electronics, alarm clock, etc .. I used an old lazer tag game.) THEN take a wire from the buzzer device and touch it to the foil to make sure it buzzes! If all is working.. attack hemostats http://0.tqn.com/d/dentistry/1/0/O/6/hemostats.jpg to the wire...

Now hang the whole damn thing around your neck so that it covers your torso... and you have a WORKING OPERATION game as your costume!
(I was able to construct the entire thing in just under 16 hours .. which included trips to Hobby Lobby and my friend's architecture firm)

OR wear a purple or green outfit and attach 100s of purple or green balloons to yourself and go as a fruit of the loom guy...

thread over

Dante84
10-28-2010, 11:17 PM

I'm so lazy I only read half. There's a great chance I wouldn't get that made by next Halloween, let alone this one. Very good idea though.

Slayer Diablo
10-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Step 1: Pick a recent Miller Lite commercial

Step 2: Dress like one of the guys everybody makes fun of

AustinChief
10-28-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm so lazy I only read half. There's a great chance I wouldn't get that made by next Halloween, let alone this one. Very good idea though.

If you are AT ALL good with electrical/electronics.. it's not hard at all (the rest is just basic middle school art class shit...)

I know it sounds daunting.. but it won 3 costume contests the year I did it.. then a girl bought it off me and hung it on her wall as interactive art... THAT I found to be kinda strange...

I also did a dirty "breathalyser" one but the electronics for that were far more complex...

CoMoChief
10-28-2010, 11:22 PM
I was Quailman last year. (from the kid hit cartoon show on Nickalodeon, "DOUG")

went to walmart got a green sleeveless vest, got some fabric and bought a pair of tightie whities (because i dont own any) and a extra small kids brown belt. and a red fleece blanket for the cape....all was about $25

cutted out a "Q" and glued it to the front of the green sleeveless vest, saftey pinned the red fleece blanket (cut it out accordingly) to the back to the green vest. You wear and long white tshirt under the vest.

Take the kids belt and fold it through the loop and under up underneath and make it fold at the top.

Take some khaki shorts and put a pair of the tighie whities over them, then reg tennis shoes and socks and you're all set. Should look like this.....(btw this isn't me)

http://hubsub54.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/jaws45.jpg

aturnis
10-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Dos Equis guy. "The Most Interesting Man in the World"

Rain Man
10-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Dos Equis guy. "The Most Interesting Man in the World"

I pretty much go as that every day.

ExtremeChief
10-29-2010, 12:34 AM
http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sheep-barbecue1.jpg

BryanBusby
10-29-2010, 01:44 AM
This year I'm going to be a guido. Just need to get some of that fake tan shit, put on a dress shirt along with track pants and make a ridiculous kissy face and I'm good.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-29-2010, 06:25 AM
I just wear whatever I have on and go as the guy who brings the smallest penis to the orgy.

Dinny

Dartgod
10-29-2010, 06:32 AM
I stuck a knife in a box of corn flakes, attached a string and hung it around my neck.

Simply Red
10-29-2010, 06:38 AM
Go to a thrift store, and if you're in KC, they've gots plenty. Go there and explore, you'll find something and it's authenticity will be second to none @ the party.

Los Pollos Hermanos
10-29-2010, 06:39 AM
Go as Brett Favre. Put on a pair of Wranglers and pull your dick out.

bevischief
10-29-2010, 06:56 AM

"Jesus ****ing Christ"

ROFL

bevischief
10-29-2010, 07:00 AM
Go as Keith Stone, a flannel shirt and a 30 pack of keystone light

Jethopper
10-29-2010, 07:12 AM
I was Quailman last year. (from the kid hit cartoon show on Nickalodeon, "DOUG")

went to walmart got a green sleeveless vest, got some fabric and bought a pair of tightie whities (because i dont own any) and a extra small kids brown belt. and a red fleece blanket for the cape....all was about $25

cutted out a "Q" and glued it to the front of the green sleeveless vest, saftey pinned the red fleece blanket (cut it out accordingly) to the back to the green vest. You wear and long white tshirt under the vest.

Take the kids belt and fold it through the loop and under up underneath and make it fold at the top.

Take some khaki shorts and put a pair of the tighie whities over them, then reg tennis shoes and socks and you're all set. Should look like this.....(btw this isn't me)

Yuck! I don't want to be a scrawny kid surrounded by fat officials.

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Get a poncho, a sombrero, and and alien mask and go as an illegal alien...

fitting for this area...

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 07:34 AM
http://www.instructables.com/image/FFGDYZSG61ARZDL/Dark-Crystal-Skeksis-Costume.jpg

a skeksis would be awesome if i had the talent to make the mask

tmax63
10-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Take a yellow sticky note and write IOU 14 trilliom dollars and stick it to your shirt pocket and go as the national debt.

kindra68
10-29-2010, 08:02 AM
a couple of years ago, I went as John Holmes.

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Cheap and Easy to do.

http://cashsherpa.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/285271884_094e8f4d58_o.jpg

rockymtnchief
10-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Go as Brett Favre. Put on a pair of Wranglers and pull your dick out.

:hmmm:
I think I could do this! Thanks!:clap:

gblowfish
10-29-2010, 08:31 AM
Costume:
1 roll saran wrap
2 large jars vaseline
1 large tube of yellow food coloring

Mix food coloring in the vaseline
Wrap yourself up in saran wrap. Poke holes under the nostrils so you can breathe
Smear your entire body with the yellow tinted vaseline.

Taaa Daaa....

You're a pflegmball!!

LoneWolf
10-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Black pants, black shirt, and glue a couple of barbie dolls to your shirt. Chick magnet.

Dante84
10-29-2010, 08:38 AM
I like these! Keep em coming. Hilarity will ensue.

Rain Man
10-29-2010, 08:48 AM
pull your pants down so that your underwear shows and go as a guy who has no idea what's cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
10-29-2010, 08:52 AM
When my pops got back from vietnam he went to his sisters Halloween party as a flasher.
makes me laugh just thinkin about the chaos...

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 08:55 AM
you could always go as Hog Farmer.

Phobia
10-29-2010, 09:20 AM
I think going to a party as cow patty man would be pretty epic. I mean, your chances of getting laid are pretty slim but it would be worth it if you were already married or gay, probably.

Phobia
10-29-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.instructables.com/image/FFGDYZSG61ARZDL/Dark-Crystal-Skeksis-Costume.jpg

a skeksis would be awesome if i had the talent to make the mask

Well, I'll bet that mask would be hard to make with talons like that for hands.

The Franchise
10-29-2010, 10:29 AM

:clap:

Is that you?

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 10:30 AM

Is that you?

you don't read very well do you.

The Franchise
10-29-2010, 10:31 AM
you don't read very well do you.

He said he was Quailman. He didn't say....this is a picture of my Halloween costume last year.

kaplin42
10-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Snooki

if you have any self-respect what so ever, please none of these douchebags should be immitated.

gblowfish
10-29-2010, 10:54 AM

Is that you?

Screw that...
Who's the chick in the garters behind him???

Dante84
10-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Screw that...
Who's the chick in the garters behind him???

Her name is David.

LoneWolf
10-29-2010, 11:10 AM
I just wear whatever I have on and go as the guy who brings the smallest penis to the orgy.

Dinny

ROFL

Rausch
10-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I'll be a giant a$$hole and I can stay in character all night long...

gblowfish
10-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Her name is David.

Does David work at Missy Bs?

Rausch
10-29-2010, 11:17 AM
I mean, your chances of getting laid are pretty slim but it would be worth it if you were already married or gay, probably.

Don't kid yourself. Gay dudes pull more ass than married guys.

There's a fucking reason the source of all evil in that trilogy was a GIANT ANGRY EYE AND A RING...

Pablo
10-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Put a cardboard box over your mid-section. Paint the front to look like drawers. Glue a lamp to the top of the box by your head and an alarm clock if you like.

Boom.

You're a one "night stand".

fan4ever
10-29-2010, 11:51 AM

"Jesus ****ing Christ"

Yeah, go like that. I'm sure you'll get a few laughs; there are always those who appreciate the irreverant. Aside from that, let me know how that works out for you.

sedated
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeah, go like that. I'm sure you'll get a few laughs; there are always those who appreciate the irreverant. Aside from that, let me know how that works out for you.

yeah that costume might get some flack from the religous nutjobs.

even better.

Sofa King
10-29-2010, 12:08 PM

Is that you?

He said he was Quailman. He didn't say....this is a picture of my Halloween costume last year.

Talisman
10-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Last year my wife and I dressed from head to toe in blue with name tags on that said "Hello, my name is Gene" and "Hello, my name is Jean."

fan4ever
10-29-2010, 12:14 PM
yeah that costume might get some flack from the religous nutjobs.

even better.

Yeah; it would take a real rabid Bible thumper to think that outfit was at the very least in poor taste.

Things might work out theme-wise though...after he shows up as JFC he might get the Holy Hell beaten out of him. Talk about following through on a costume concept.

Dallas Chief
10-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Google "facebook costumes" and the options are limitless. You could have chicks taking their picture with you all night to be part of your "profile pic" You could also hang a small dry erase board around your neck and have said chicks updating their status on you all night long. Call it...BAIT!

Skyy God
10-29-2010, 02:05 PM
So, my Sat. costume is a mid-00s preppy d-bag. Triple popped collars, puka shells, etc.

Any suggestions on accessories?

gblowfish
10-29-2010, 02:15 PM
So, my Sat. costume is a mid-00s preppy d-bag. Triple popped collars, puka shells, etc.

Any suggestions on accessories?

No accessories, but some dialogue:

Ask everyone you meet at the party:

Q: "Know Why It Stinks in Here?"
A: (Scream this in their face) "BECAUSE I'M THE SHIT!!!"

Pablo
10-29-2010, 02:19 PM

Any suggestions on accessories?American Eagle jeans with excessive holes. Polo visor.

The Franchise
10-29-2010, 02:20 PM

:facepalm: GD I'm retarded.

chasedude
10-29-2010, 02:26 PM
One year I wore a trash bag with grass clippings glued to it. Hence "A bag of grass".

Beware though many will try to set you on fire.

Baby Lee
10-29-2010, 02:40 PM

"Jesus Fucking Christ"

blazzin311
10-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah; it would take a real rabid Bible thumper to think that outfit was at the very least in poor taste.

Things might work out theme-wise though...after he shows up as JFC he might get the Holy Hell beaten out of him. Talk about following through on a costume concept.

ROFL Oh the irony.

CoMoChief
10-29-2010, 03:08 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dante84
10-29-2010, 03:38 PM

hahaha perfect!

cept I would wear clothes :shake:

Big Chief Homer
10-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Get a garbage bag cut 2 arm holes and a head hole and goes as white trash.

or get a strap on dildo tape a potato to it and go as a dic-tater (friend of mine did this at our work halloween party)

shitgoose
10-29-2010, 04:11 PM
speedo, eight gold medals around your neck, swimmers cap, bong in hand

michael phelps

Paniero
10-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Adam Sandler's suggestions:

http://www.clipupload.com/clip/showphoto.php/photo/8947

fan4ever
10-29-2010, 05:06 PM
ROFL Oh the irony.

Wow you guys are dense; you think I put that in there, highlighted and all, without realizing the play on words? Now THAT's funny!!!! ROFL

fan4ever
10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
hahaha perfect!

cept I would wear clothes :shake:

Yeah, you got too much class for that . . . ROFL

Rain Man
10-29-2010, 10:02 PM
or get a strap on dildo tape a potato to it and go as a dic-tater (friend of mine did this at our work halloween party)

It seems like that would raise questions about why you own a strapon dildo.

rtmike
10-29-2010, 11:02 PM
A couple I like except I'd have to shave & I haven't been w/o whiskers since high school.

Dress up like Superman. Being in a wheelchair nails it. (Tacky but I don't give a shit)

And this expectant Mom delivering.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/rtmike472/misc/e7f1ef7e.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/rtmike472/misc/a755593f.jpg

Slayer Diablo
10-29-2010, 11:57 PM
If you have a beard, you can buy some of these and go as Wolverine...

http://www2.fiskars.com/var/fiskars_amer/storage/images/frontpage/products/crafting/craft-knives/fingertip-detail-knife/8032-2-eng-US/Fingertip-Detail-Knife_product_main_large.jpg

LoneWolf
10-30-2010, 12:34 AM
OK, I wore this costume in college once. It's pretty stupid, but it did get lots of laughs.

Cut two eye holes in a white sheet and paint big black splotches on the sheet. Put sheet over your head and fashion a halo out of a coat hanger and tin foil. Go around saying "Holy Cow, I saw a ghost!"

I know it's dumb, but I was 19 and drunk.

LaChapelle
10-30-2010, 09:49 AM
You could probably work something out with a bedbug theme

cardken
10-30-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm dressing as Rand Paul for Halloween. I'm going to lecture kids they shouldn't request handouts, then my goons are going to beat up the little deadbeats.

Goldmember
10-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Life-sized bed bug

bobbything
10-30-2010, 12:55 PM
The fastest, cheapest costume I ever did was I went to Target and bought one of those old school metal lunch pails. I secured it just below waist-level, right by my wang. I was "Man Having Sex With Lunchbox."

All night, people kept saying, "There's the dude fucking the mailbox."

However, my best costume was a Ghostbusters costume I made.

I got a flight suit from Mickey's Surplus for about $30. Got some t-shirt transfers from Office Max; for the GB logos and "VENKMAN" patch. Picked up some knee and elbow pads from Target. And a big-ass utility belt-type thing from Mickey's.

I printed off a high res version of a proton pack and I got some plywood from Home Depot and a bunch of random things from the store. I mounted everything on the plywood appropriately, then spray painted the whole thing black. I then added the extra details. Finally, I screwed an old backpack to the other side.

I still have the costume. Haven't recycled it yet, but can't bring myself to throw it away. It won me an iPod at the Levee one year.

Wish I had photos.

Valiant
10-30-2010, 12:56 PM

I saw that on either collegehumor or some other website like that last year.. I think that would be more suitable for FreakersBall then standard halloween party..

Valiant
10-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Think I may just go as MJFox this year from BttF..

Big Chief Homer
10-30-2010, 01:06 PM
It seems like that would raise questions about why you own a strapon dildo.

It did and to this day I dont think we've gotten a straight answer out of him.

On second thought his wife does seem to wear the pants in the family.:eek:

Red Brooklyn
10-30-2010, 03:02 PM
One time I went as my friend dressed as me.

cabletech94
10-30-2010, 08:10 PM
A couple I like except I'd have to shave & I haven't been w/o whiskers since high school.

Dress up like Superman. Being in a wheelchair nails it. (Tacky but I don't give a shit)

And this expectant Mom delivering.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/rtmike472/misc/e7f1ef7e.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/rtmike472/misc/a755593f.jpg

thread over!!!

we have a winnah!!!:clap:

JD10367
10-30-2010, 09:15 PM
It did and to this day I dont think we've gotten a straight answer out of him.

I see what you did there.

How about painting a Chilean flag on a t-shirt, and carrying a lunchbox. Tell people you're a Chilean minor.

TinyEvel
10-30-2010, 11:20 PM
I have a store-bought spaceman suit...a silver spacesuit an big plastic space helmet. I just realized it would have been way cooler if i had an MTV flag.

Simply Red
10-30-2010, 11:25 PM
I have a store-bought spaceman suit...a silver spacesuit an big plastic space helmet. I just realized it would have been way cooler if i had an MTV flag.

ha ha, YEP! nice.

Hammock Parties
11-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Cheap Halloween costume: Risky Business

http://i52.tinypic.com/s1hy4k.jpg

KChiefer
11-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I carried a pink-slip of paper and told people "I'm FIRED!" Nobody laughed.

burt
11-02-2010, 06:33 AM
I'll be a giant a$$hole and I can stay in character all night long...

You are really not that big........