PDA

View Full Version : Football The Luck vs Locker game thread

Mr. Laz
10-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Stanford vs Washington

on versus channel(55) on Time Warner

BossChief
10-30-2010, 05:18 PM
I still like Locker and think he will be a good pro.

I think Luck will be just as good as Bradford.

Should be a damn good game that I would think Stanford wins.

Mr. Laz
10-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Luck has got some wheels

option run for a 51 yrd touchdown!

Mr. Laz
10-30-2010, 05:23 PM
locker has little bit of a tyler thigpen feel to me

looks light a bit of a project

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2010, 05:29 PM
I still like Locker and think he will be a good pro.

I think Luck will be just as good as Bradford.

Should be a damn good game that I would think Stanford wins.

Washington has heart about 1/3 of the time they take the field. I expect them to get embarrassed tonight, and I expect Locker to play like shit like he has all year.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Fucking heartless pussies.

BossChief
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Washington has heart about 1/3 of the time they take the field. I expect them to get embarrassed tonight, and I expect Locker to play like shit like he has all year.

I hate to give a Casselesque response here, but the kid cant get anything done within 2 seconds because at that point the rush is there...hopefully he doesnt get shellshocked, which seems to be happening at this point.

With how many injuries that OL has had, its crazy he is still alive and walking.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I hate to give a Casselesque response here, but the kid cant get anything done within 2 seconds because at that point the rush is there...hopefully he doesnt get shellshocked, which seems to be happening at this point.

With how many injuries that OL has had, its crazy he is still alive and walking.

He's not nearly as accurate as he was last year. His decision making has regressed. I think he hurt himself coming back for his senior year. These guys are just lost out there and it's the 8th game of the year. Complete dogshit that this coaching staff can get them up for USC, but no one else.

BossChief
10-30-2010, 05:48 PM
OUCH he just said that his decision to come back was a family decision and that his dad told him to make a decision that he wouldnt regret when he was his dads age...

How much did Sam Bradford make as #1 again?

How about Tebow and Clausen?

OUCH

runnercyclist
10-30-2010, 05:58 PM
We aren't drafting a QB. WR, LB, OL. Take it to the bank.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Fucking heartless. And there's some of that Locker accuracy. I'm done with this shit. I've got a real football team to drive up to KC and watch tomorrow.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2010, 07:42 PM
The Huskies two years ago went an entire season without winning a game. But tonight, I've never been so embarrassed to be a Husky fan. Ever. Heartless fucking pussies.

BossChief
10-30-2010, 07:44 PM
I had to quit watching

the Talking Can
10-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Locker = Snead

salame
10-30-2010, 07:56 PM
LOLker

CrazyPhuD
10-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Better to be lucky than good.

Brianfo
10-30-2010, 08:01 PM

This!!!!!!!! Times 100 billion. Wrinse and repeat.

BossChief
10-30-2010, 08:10 PM
LOL @ the intelligence level of anyone that thinks rinse is spelled with a w.

aturnis
10-30-2010, 11:52 PM
LOL @ the intelligence level of anyone that thinks rinse is spelled with a w.

ROFLROFL

CupidStunt
10-31-2010, 07:16 AM

:spock:

What makes you think this regime is against drafting certain positions like those?

QB - no, they like Cassel

WR - absolutely could (people said the same of Herm, btw, and his first pick was Bowe)

LB - Pioli took Mayo at 10th overall in NE, you better believe he'll take any LB with any of KC's picks (18th or later in every round)

OL - they just drafted Asamoah last year, I see no reason why they wouldn't take an OL again if they need felt the need...obviously we don't NEED a starter right now so that helps your point, but we do need depth

runnercyclist
10-31-2010, 08:37 AM
:spock:

What makes you think this regime is against drafting certain positions like those?

QB - no, they like Cassel

WR - absolutely could (people said the same of Herm, btw, and his first pick was Bowe)

LB - Pioli took Mayo at 10th overall in NE, you better believe he'll take any LB with any of KC's picks (18th or later in every round)

OL - they just drafted Asamoah last year, I see no reason why they wouldn't take an OL again if they need felt the need...obviously we don't NEED a starter right now so that helps your point, but we do need depth

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No QB. THEY WILL BE DRAFTING WR, LB, & OL, i.e. their positions of need.

Skyy God
10-31-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No QB. THEY WILL BE DRAFTING WR, LB, & OL, i.e. their positions of need.

C, hello.

CupidStunt
10-31-2010, 08:52 AM

Whoops. Misread. Good call.