PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Help my Co-worker help dogs and cats in MO - Fix a poll thread

Chazno
11-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Got an email from a coworker today that I'm reposting as I think its a good cause and I'm pretty sure some here do also.

"I submitted an idea for a Pepsi Refresh grant a few months ago and was selected to compete in voting for the month of November. Please take a minute and vote for my idea each day if you can. If I win I will get a $250k grant to build a new no kill shelter for HELP Humane Society. You can vote for 10 ideas per day, but please vote for ideas in other categories (5k, 25k, 50k) so as not to help my competition. And also please share this link with everyone you know, it only takes a minute. Thanks!

http://pep.si/9fBWyV
"

It was pretty simple. You do have to register, but no confirmation email type of thing. Thanks for anyone who helps.

Rain Man
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Awesome. Hope they win.

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Do you ever see pet cemetries near pounds
NO
they're just butcher shops for Costco

Dave Lane
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Michael Vick approves of this idea.

Or not... :)

Dave Lane
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Oh and voted

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-01-2010, 12:04 PM
WOW, what a coincidence !

I just submitted an idea for an antifreeze refresh grant today. If I win I'll get a grant for $150,000 to build a euthanasia facility to put down unwanted pets. Please go to this link and vote for me, it just takes a minute.

www.deathtopetsbyantifreezeormutilation.com

Bowser
11-01-2010, 12:09 PM

I just submitted an idea for an antifreeze refresh grant today. If I win I'll get a grant for $150,000 to build a euthanasia facility to put down unwanted pets. Please go to this link and vote for me, it just takes a minute.

Link doesn't work.

Saulbadguy
11-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Link doesn't work.

this. please provide a valid link, I support your idea.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-01-2010, 12:14 PM

I forgot to mention my idea includes a torture chamber for cats.

Fumblerooski
11-01-2010, 06:18 PM
I forgot to mention my idea includes a torture chamber for cats.

In