11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
It's Raiders week.

Just a FYI.

salame
11-01-2010, 10:10 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/smilesawakeyou/seriously.png

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:22 AM
So is this the level of intellectual prowess I can expect from you folks this week? ROFL

Pablo
11-01-2010, 10:26 AM
So is this the level of intellectual prowess I can expect from you folks this week? ROFLOH WOW A GAYDER FAN GOT HIM A THESARUS. THE ONLY BOOKX U CAN READ R 'HOW TO EAT MENS ASSHOLES WITH SIRUP OR JELLY'. CUZ UR PROLLY IN PRISON

DBOSHO
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
So is this the level of intellectual prowess I can expect from you folks this week? ROFL

You cant even spell intellectual prowess.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:36 AM
OH WOW A GAYDER FAN GOT HIM A THESARUS. THE ONLY BOOKX U CAN READ R 'HOW TO EAT MENS ASSHOLES WITH SIRUP OR JELLY'. CUZ UR PROLLY IN PRISON

It's "Thesaurus".

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:37 AM

And you don't even know what it means!

Mr. Flopnuts

What you can expect, is for us to come into your house, rape your women and children, and walk out with the fucking keys for the 8th straight year.

Bane

Good gramar/spelling isn't a necessity on death row.

Johnny Vegas
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM

huh. I guess inmates can access the internet from prison? :shrug:

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Has Seabass gone in the tank
it always comes down to Seabass

Pablo
11-01-2010, 10:40 AM
MAN HOW GAY IS THIS DOOD THO?/ REALLY I MEAN CUMMIN ON ARE BOARD AND TALKIN MESS.

FUCK DA GAYDERS!!!!111!!!!!!!1

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Come on now kick me around. I realize you think I'm some sort of troll so go ahead and vent, call me names, insult me blah blah blah. When you finally realize I'm just here to have some fun, we can move forward. Sooner the better though. We only have a short week.

Dante84
11-01-2010, 10:41 AM
It's "Thesaurus".

YOU EVER SEEN A GROWN MAN NAKED, SON?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Come on now kick me around. I realize you think I'm some sort of troll so go ahead and vent, call me names, insult me blah blah blah. When you finally realize I'm just here to have some fun, we can move forward. Sooner the better though. We only have a short week.

My post was dead serious. Oh, and for a rivalry week, please start doing your part. We've been pushing your shit in since 1990. You're something like 10-30 against the Chiefs in that time frame. Step it the fuck up.

Bane
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
My post was dead serious. Oh, and for a rivalry week, please start doing your part. We've been pushing your shit in since 1990. You're something like 10-30 against the Chiefs in that time frame. Step it the **** up.

Yeah for it to be an actual "rivalry" you fuck wads need to step up and at least try to win one here and there.

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Nice Lounge name change
rep a rooney

PunkinDrublic
11-01-2010, 10:46 AM

If there's one thing that's weaker than the faiders ability to avoid blackouts it's their sense of irony.

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
The oakland fans don't have to change clothes all week
touch up the face paint here and there

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah for it to be an actual "rivalry" you fuck wads need to step up and at least try to win one here and there.

HEY! WE KNOCKED YOU FUCKERS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!! TEN YEARS AGO!!!! /average dumbshit Raiders fan

Congrats on your last meaningful win against us being 10 years ago. But hey, ours was even longer than that. Mostly because you've sucked cock for the better part of 15 years. You always had 2004, until you realize that your ex head coach from the year previous embarrassed the shit out of your entire organization and owner in front of the entire world. That had to be a great memory.

I can't say it enough. I hope Al Davis lives to 160. This week Todd Haley is going to break Tom Cable's jaw.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
My post was dead serious. Oh, and for a rivalry week, please start doing your part. We've been pushing your shit in since 1990. You're something like 10-30 against the Chiefs in that time frame. Step it the **** up.

On any given Sunday. According to the expert prognosticators, we shouldn't have been able to beat the Seagulls either. Not only did we beat them, they were dominated on both sides of the ball. Their 2nd ranked run defense is now probably last in the league.

Huffman83
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM

It's pretty lame on the Raiders sites too. We're all equally worthless when it comes to any decent discussion.

Especially since the warden cut out computer time for you guys ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:56 AM
On any given Sunday. According to the expert prognosticators, we shouldn't have been able to beat the Seagulls either. Not only did we beat them, they were dominated on both sides of the ball. Their 2nd ranked run defense is now probably last in the league.

And after next week, your 26th ranked run defense will eclipse them. If you don't fear our running game, your and idiot.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Nice Lounge name change
rep a rooney

??? Do you believe I'm someone that's pretending to be someone else?

Shogun
11-01-2010, 10:58 AM

Seahawks? Never heard of them.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:59 AM

And after next week, your 26th ranked run defense will eclipse them. If you don't fear our running game, your and idiot.

Let's just put it this way. Your strength is our strength. Our strength is your weakness. You have home field advantage, but our RB's cancel it out. Breath taking takes on a whole new meaning when JC rips off 60 yards and goes into the black hole. You'll hear a fucking pin drop in that shit hole.

I want you to make a commitment right now. Not to excellence, it's an unreasonable request. Just commit to coming back if your team loses. We know we can expect you to come into our house and shit on our couch should you win, but come back and take it like a fucking man if you lose.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 11:03 AM

I am an an idiot but that's really irrelevant. Stopping your running game is paramount to the Raiders winning the game.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Let's just put it this way. Your strength is our strength. Our strength is your weakness. You have home field advantage, but our RB's cancel it out. Breath taking takes on a whole new meaning when JC rips off 60 yards and goes into the black hole. You'll hear a ****ing pin drop in that shit hole.

I want you to make a commitment right now. Not to excellence, it's an unreasonable request. Just commit to coming back if your team loses. We know we can expect you to come into our house and shit on our couch should you win, but come back and take it like a ****ing man if you lose.

Now we're getting somewhere.

You have my commitment I will be here Monday morning either way.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 11:05 AM
On a serious note Raider scum, isn't nice to have this rivalry be the talk of the AFC, instead of the laughing stock of it? Now eat shit. We're ravaging Raider rectums this Sunday!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Now we're getting somewhere.

You have my commitment I will be here Monday morning either way.

Good. You don't seem like the average Raider, prisonite, butt fucker, so I'll be around next Monday to dish it out, or take it like a man. I'd say good luck, but we both know I'd be lying.

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not going to sheat on anyone in your house. Now come to our site and I'll talk about your family, coach, players, etc. Exactly what you're doing to me but it's all good.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm not going to sheat on anyone in your house. Now come to our site and I'll talk about your family, coach, players, etc. Exactly what you're doing to me but it's all good.

Heh, you have a firm grip on this internet business. Seriously, it feels fucking great to be talking this kind of shit to Raiders fans again. It's been years since I even bothered.

RAIDER951
On a serious note Raider scum, isn't nice to have this rivalry be the talk of the AFC, instead of the laughing stock of it? Now eat shit. We're ravaging Raider rectums this Sunday!!!

Yes it is! Read something on the Donkey board yesterday that was posted by a Dolt fan. Something about being in the cellar with the Donkeys and wondering who left all the Raider and Chiefs crap laying all over the place.

Graystoke
God this is fun!:D

gblowfish
11-01-2010, 11:11 AM

Pretty much.

So, how often do they let you surf the web in lockdown?

RAIDER951
11-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Pretty much.

So, how often do they let you surf the web in lockdown?

Hey look I did my time. Was sentenced to 7 years of shame for a crime I didn't commit other than being a Raider fan.

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 11:23 AM
The most popular Halloween costume in Oakland is Charlie Brown

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey look I did my time. Was sentenced to 7 years of shame for a crime I didn't commit other than being a Raider fan.

No judgment man. We just have come to know here that no one becomes a Raiders fan from anywhere but inside the penal system.

LaChapelle
11-01-2010, 11:25 AM
He got a bag of rocks

Rausch
11-01-2010, 12:06 PM

The punishment fit the crime...

Bane
11-01-2010, 12:08 PM

Should have been........