PDA

View Full Version : Football IMO: This is why Moss to the Chiefs will not work.

arrowheadnation
11-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have him because he may be one of the only WR's in the world that can make Casshole look good, but IMO, this is why he would not be a good fit here...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ghns37TLUY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ghns37TLUY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTAONrIIVI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTAONrIIVI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Todd Haley is intense. Randy Moss is laid back. Todd might just kill him on the field in front of God and everybody the first time he quit on a route, and Moss would sit on the bench and mope around the first time he gets yelled at. It just wouldn't work. But if Moss would buy in, Haley could make him a better player. What say you CP?

BigRedChief
11-01-2010, 07:23 PM
and this couldn't go in the 100 other Moss threads because??????

The Bad Guy
11-01-2010, 07:24 PM
And you let me know where Haley has ripped anyone this year.

The guy has matured a lot.

Also let me know of any sideline altercation that Moss has ever had with a HC.

Mecca
11-01-2010, 07:24 PM
This guy obviously missed Randy Moss playing for Bill Belichick, Moss respects those who demand it and earn it, it's why Brad Childress was fucked, guys a bonehead who the players don't respect.

RustShack
11-01-2010, 07:28 PM
You do know Haley almost had Boldin here right? OK so we tried trading for Boldin and actually had him but we couldn't agree to terms on a contract extension so we backed out... and we offered a 5th to the Patriots before Moss was traded for a Third.. but You don't think Moss would work here? ROFL

But I'll give you the real reason it wont work. Because there are way too many teams infront of us on the waiver wire who will put a claim in on him.

arrowheadnation
11-01-2010, 07:34 PM
I just think he'll quit the first time he gets his ass chewed. As long as we're winning it'd probably be just fine, but if things start to go south, he'll start slacking and Haley will eat his face and he'll sit around a pout. Just my opinion. That's why I asked for other opinions. Don't get too worked up over it, I'm wrong much more often than I'm right and my old lady would tell you I'm never right, I never have been right, and I never will be right. Oh, and you can never watch Haley's rant on Croyle too many times.

stlchiefs
11-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Haley chewing Croyle is one of my favorite clips. I love how you can read every word coming out of Haley's mouth. Hilarious.

Sofa King
11-01-2010, 07:55 PM
i'm too lazy to try right now, but if i wasn't, i would post a couple highlight films of randy moss and say that's why it WOULD work..........

Bugeater
11-01-2010, 07:57 PM
and this couldn't go in the 100 other Moss threads because??????
BECAUSE HE IS IMPORTANT AND NEEDS HIS OWN THREAD

Bugeater
11-01-2010, 07:58 PM
i'm too lazy to try right now, but if i wasn't, i would post a couple highlight films of randy moss and say that's why it WOULD work..........
Well when you get the ambition, be sure to start a new thread for it.

cdcox
11-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Not to mention the fact that a dozen teams in front of the Chiefs will claim him.

chiefzilla1501
11-01-2010, 08:03 PM
And you let me know where Haley has ripped anyone this year.

The guy has matured a lot.

Also let me know of any sideline altercation that Moss has ever had with a HC.

He hasn't had to do it because he's done an outstanding job of getting a team to buy in, and he and Pioli have worked in lockstep to bring in guys who will push the message and weed out those who don't.

Also...
http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Randy-Moss-Traded-After-Half-Time-Altercation-3652827.html
That's the Patriots. Not the Vikings. Not the Raiders. The Patriots--a pretty well coached football team.

AeroSquid
11-01-2010, 08:12 PM
if Moss started any crap with the coaching staff just let Shaun Smith fondle his nads for a couple of minutes... :evil:

ROYC75
11-01-2010, 09:18 PM
You do know Haley almost had Boldin here right? OK so we tried trading for Boldin and actually had him but we couldn't agree to terms on a contract extension so we backed out... and we offered a 5th to the Patriots before Moss was traded for a Third.. but You don't think Moss would work here? ROFL

But I'll give you the real reason it wont work. Because there are way too many teams infront of us on the waiver wire who will put a claim in on him.

This .... too many teams will take a look before we get the chance.

Crap, the Chargers & Raiders would so we didn't get him.

Chiefs Rool
11-01-2010, 09:49 PM
I don't think that Haley and Moss would work out well together. Haley would try to get the best out of moss and Moss wouldn't have it.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't think that Haley and Moss would work out well together. Haley would try to get the best out of moss and Moss wouldn't have it.

I think you're completely wrong, but all the Chiefs would have to do is waive him.

And Charlie Weis would be the best offensive coordinator Moss would have ever played for in the NFL or college, bar none.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2010, 09:58 PM
You think Moss would want to get let go AGAIN this year? after he gets on with yet another team