PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So I was looking up some faiders forum and I found this

Fritz88
11-02-2010, 04:07 PM
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/introduce-yourself/171256-chiefs-fan.html

Pasta Little Brioni
11-02-2010, 04:09 PM
ROFL

raybec 4
11-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Whens Al gonna die anyway? He looks like he fell off the top branch of an aids tree and hit every limb on the way down.

That had me laughing.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-02-2010, 04:14 PM
ROFL :clap: That's awesome!

PunkinDrublic
11-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Hogfarmer wins the argument automatically. Most faider fans don't understand the concept of being able to hold a job.

vailpass
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Hog Farmer makes me fugging laugh.

Iowanian
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not going to lie, Hogfarmer is one of my favorites.

ModSocks
11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
ROFL.

CHIEFS FANS OWN THE INTERWEBZ

PunkinDrublic
11-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm not going to lie, Hogfarmer is one of my favorites.

They say that in order to have a successful career you have to find your passion. I guess for some people that involves jacking off boars.

chasedude
11-02-2010, 04:18 PM
:rockon:

Good stuff! LMAO

CaliforniaChief
11-02-2010, 04:20 PM
LMAO

S&BJW
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
ROFL.

CHIEFS FANS OWN THE INTERWEBZ
Easy Tonto, I`d say round 2 goes to GruntRaider:

Yea, and if I would have been a little bit faster I'd be your daddy. To bad your brother beat me up the stairs.
Sounds like your Sister/Mommy taught you pretty well on Hog sperm collecting. One thing though, your supposed to use a pump collector not your mouth Chief.

ModSocks
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Yea, and if I would have been a little bit faster I'd be your daddy. To bad your brother beat me up the stairs.
Sounds like your Sister/Mommy taught you pretty well on Hog sperm collecting. One thing though, your supposed to use a pump collector not your mouth Chief.

I'd say that's cliche and lame.

Oh wow...an incest joke about the midwest.....how...uh...original......

Pasta Little Brioni
11-02-2010, 04:24 PM

Dude, Hog Farmer went fishing and hooked him a spike shoulder padded 300 LB bass.

PunkinDrublic
11-02-2010, 04:26 PM

Yeah maybe he can dazzle us in round 3 with some mullet and camaro jokes

RealSNR
11-02-2010, 04:26 PM
That's cute. They think they're going to shut down our rushing attack.

Bane
11-02-2010, 04:27 PM
JFC!!!!!I damn near wrecked the boat reading that shit!

ReynardMuldrake
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
They say that in order to have a successful career you have to find your passion. I guess for some people that involves jacking off boars.

Don't pigs have corkscrew shaped penises? How would you even jack one off?

Wyndex
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
hogfarmer should post in here for rep

TIED5573
11-02-2010, 04:30 PM
:clap: Unashamably post padding.

PunkinDrublic
11-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Can you imagine if faider fans used their occupation as their usernames.

convicted felon
3rd striker
recent parolee
welfare check collector
deadbeat dad

Scorp
11-02-2010, 04:33 PM
That was fuggin hilarious.

S&BJW
11-02-2010, 04:34 PM

actually I was referring to the last line......but next time I`ll be sure to type a little slower:loser:

burt
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
actually I was referring to the last line......but next time I`ll be sure to type a little slower:loser:

Its easy to type slow in handcuffs, isn't it?

Iowanian
11-02-2010, 04:38 PM
You can't fault the raider fan base for wanting to throw a little smack, They couldn't do it a single time during the 90s and they've only had a smattering of not being the bottom dweller of the league since then.

That said, I do hope some of those wife beater, assless chap wearing meat sword swallowers filter over here to try, it's been nearly a decade since any of them even really tried.

S&BJW
11-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Its easy to type slow in handcuffs, isn't it?

speaking of cliche and lame......come on sport...keep up

Iowanian
11-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Is someone with the name of a bath house gimp, complete with job description"BJ" in name really going to try to run smack here?

PRIEST
11-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Phucking Nice .....MMMMMMMMMBaconROFL

S&BJW
11-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Is someone with the name of a bath house gimp, complete with job description"BJ" in name really going to try to run smack here?

It couldn`t have anything to do with...oh, let`s say....Silver&Black and then my initials could it???
That`s OK, I see BJ is front and center on your mind and I`ll not be a buzz kill for ya:shake:

Lonewolf Ed
11-02-2010, 04:56 PM

And, if you enjoy your job, then you don't work a day in your life. :)

AndChiefs
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
It couldn`t have anything to do with...oh, let`s say....Silver&Black and then my initials could it???
That`s OK, I see BJ is front and center on your mind and I`ll not be a buzz kill for ya:shake:

Jason Whitlock, huh. I didn't realize your butthurt was so bad that you became a Raider fan.

bishop_74
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Unbelievable... friggin horrific!

Simply Red
11-02-2010, 05:23 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/33az4mx.gif

Iowanian
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Damn Vern, You've dropped your Rep Comb.

MMXcalibur
11-02-2010, 05:28 PM
"F**k the Raiders. I jerk off pigs."

I like it. Thumbs up.

Simply Red
11-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Damn Vern, You've dropped your Rep Comb.

four strong rips, that's all i's got.

Simply Red
11-02-2010, 05:31 PM
I think HF is Skip, BTW. Always have.

GloryDayz
11-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Hog Farmer needs to work for Hallmark! That'd be awesome!!!

"Happy Anniversary Hon, now blow me!!!"

Gadzooks
11-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Piggies are magical creatures.
http://www.3torri.com/pr1ft3.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-02-2010, 06:44 PM
What the hell is going on here ??????

Bane
11-02-2010, 06:46 PM
What the hell is going on here ??????

Dude that was fucking E P I C!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
What the hell is going on here ??????The best part is the fact that you never mentioned it yourself.

Well played, my hog fondling friend.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
I tried to log back in and for some reason I've been banned. I don't understand !

Smed1065
11-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I tried to log back in and for some reason I've been banned. I don't understa !

Fukers.

Iowanian
11-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Its' because they don't understand.

they think when you said you were jerking off a hog, it was about fisting their mama.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Don't pigs have corkscrew shaped penises? How would you even jack one off?

You just clamp on and hang on for the ride, what, are you a n00b ?

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Heh, the funniest thing about Hog Farmer trolling is... what are they gonna say back?

"Yeah, I jack off hogs for a living."

"Yeah, well nice mullet!" No, that won't do... "I bet you drive a Camaro" Meh... "You're a hillbilly!" Ugh... I got nothin' :(

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Thats right ... uh huh .... you can't beat me down...

Chiefs=Champions
11-02-2010, 07:26 PM
To be honest i kinda like this raider "troll" guy. Much like hog farmer admitting to being a hog farmer, it takes courage to come over here and admit to being a full time 'BJ'er..

Lzen
11-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Whens Al gonna die anyway? He looks like he fell off the top branch of an aids tree and hit every limb on the way down.

That had me laughing.

That line was hilarious. I need to rep him for that. Heh, I don't know if anyone has ever been repped here for a post on another forum. ROFL

Lzen
11-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Its' because they don't understand.

they think when you said you were jerking off a hog, it was about fisting their mama.

Or perhaps they thought it was jerking off their mom who has a penis?

seclark
11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
props to the man
with the boars dick in his hand!
sec

REDHOTGTO
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
jim thats the funniest shit i ve seen in a long time man !!!
RUCK THE FAIDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIUhuskies
11-02-2010, 09:42 PM
BEST POST EVER!

Psyko Tek
11-02-2010, 11:16 PM
place is a bitch to register on
should be kicked off soon

Jenson71
11-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Never before has collecting the sperm of a boar looked so dignified as at this moment.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Never before has collecting the sperm of a boar looked so dignified as at this moment.

I beg to differ..................Nevermind.

Psyko Tek
11-02-2010, 11:43 PM
I suck at trolling

Bugeater
11-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I suck at trolling
Oh noes!
The troll will be banned soon for posting in the wrong forums, starting dumb threads, and digging up year old threads.

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 04:32 AM
Did anyone see the guy in the first reply? 79% of his face is a goatee. Was that his Halloween custom?
Posted via Mobile Device

Championship
11-03-2010, 04:50 AM
You Chief fans are real cute coming over to the Raiders board and talking all kinds of crap. First of all, it's good to know that you hillbilly Chief fans know how to use a computer. Let's be honest, people from Kansas aren't exactly the smartest bunch of people in the world. I've heard lots of stories about people from that part of the country marrying their sisters and shit. So I will give you guys props for actually figuring out how to get yourself over to the Raiders board. Secondly, with all the shit you kids are talking, you would think the Chiefs are the freaking New England Patriots or the Colts. LOL, I really can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. You guys were nowhere to be found before this season, and all of a sudden, Chief fans have grown balls and acting like their team has arrived. Living in Kansas, I realize that you guys don't have much to cheer for. Your city sucks, your supposedly powerhouse college basketball team lost to Northern Iowa in the NCAA tournament, all the women there are all pretty much ugly, and basically all of your professional sports teams have sucked for the majority of this decade. I get that. But please, some of you kids need to take the homer shades off. Let me set you Hicks straight for a second, Kay?

Newsflash: You have yet to beat a team with a winning record this season. I mean, do you guys realize this? Do you understand that the teams you have beaten this year have a combined 11 wins. Reading this board, you fans are acting like you guys have beaten up on playoff teams. Thanks to the Chiefs being terrible for the last couple years, you guys have by far the easiest schedule in the NFL. Despite having the easiest schedule by far, the Chiefs haven't looked particular impressive beating teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo at home. Buffalo clearly outplayed your team, and if it wasn't for Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing a pop-up interception to Eric Berry, the Bills win that game.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice little story that the Chiefs have won some games this year. It's always good for the NFL when one of their most irrelevant franchises can win some games, but understand this. The Chiefs are not a playoff caliber team. The sooner you all get that through your moose huntin', deer killin', sister banging heads, the less disappointed you'll be when the Raiders lay an ass whooping on them this Sunday. The Raiders are more talented, faster, bigger and better coached than the Kansas City Chiefs. We have a better Quarterback, better running-backs, better receivers, better defensive line, better secondary, better special teams. Almost everywhere you look, the Raiders > Chiefs.

What's most pathetic about your little team is that they are trying so hard to be the Patriots-West of the NFL. Hiring old retreads like Romeo Crenell, fat ass Charlie Weis, and Scott Pioli. Sheesh, get your own damn identity and stop trying to copy off of another team's. You see where trying to copy off of the Patriots got the Broncos. They are in last place, and will suffer for years. Speaking of the Broncos, the Chiefs this year kind of remind me of the 2009 Denver Broncos. Hot start, but will fade down the stretch. And that fade will start this Sunday when your pathetic team comes into the Black Hole and gets the hell beat out of them by at least two touchdowns. Get ready for a Northern-Iowa esque let down this Sunday when your team gets exposed as pretenders, okay Hicks? K.

All the best.

Chiefs=Champions
11-03-2010, 04:54 AM
You Chief fans are real cute coming over to the Raiders board and talking all kinds of crap. First of all, it's good to know that you hillbilly Chief fans know how to use a computer. Let's be honest, people from Kansas aren't exactly the smartest bunch of people in the world. I've heard lots of stories about people from that part of the country marrying their sisters and shit. So I will give you guys props for actually figuring out how to get yourself over to the Raiders board. Secondly, with all the shit you kids are talking, you would think the Chiefs are the freaking New England Patriots or the Colts. LOL, I really can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. You guys were nowhere to be found before this season, and all of a sudden, Chief fans have grown balls and acting like their team has arrived. Living in Kansas, I realize that you guys don't have much to cheer for.

Yet you think Kansas City is in Kansas LMAO .....

Chiefs=Champions
11-03-2010, 04:57 AM
You guys were nowhere to be found before this season, and all of a sudden, Chief fans have grown balls and acting like their team has arrived.

Ummm i see this is your first post on the board. So your calling our fans out for going to your board for the first time in years yet your doing the same. LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 05:04 AM
I tried to log back in and for some reason I've been banned. I don't understand !

It must have been the thread I started :

"So I clicked on Donate........."

And I can't seem to find the address to send the Boar jizz to. Can somebody help me out ?

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 05:07 AM
You Chief fans are real cute coming over to the Raiders board and talking all kinds of crap. First of all, it's good to know that you hillbilly Chief fans know how to use a computer. Let's be honest, people from Kansas aren't exactly the smartest bunch of people in the world. I've heard lots of stories about people from that part of the country marrying their sisters and shit. So I will give you guys props for actually figuring out how to get yourself over to the Raiders board. Secondly, with all the shit you kids are talking, you would think the Chiefs are the freaking New England Patriots or the Colts. LOL, I really can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. You guys were nowhere to be found before this season, and all of a sudden, Chief fans have grown balls and acting like their team has arrived. Living in Kansas, I realize that you guys don't have much to cheer for. Your city sucks, your supposedly powerhouse college basketball team lost to Northern Iowa in the NCAA tournament, all the women there are all pretty much ugly, and basically all of your professional sports teams have sucked for the majority of this decade. I get that. But please, some of you kids need to take the homer shades off. Let me set you Hicks straight for a second, Kay?

Newsflash: You have yet to beat a team with a winning record this season. I mean, do you guys realize this? Do you understand that the teams you have beaten this year have a combined 11 wins. Reading this board, you fans are acting like you guys have beaten up on playoff teams. Thanks to the Chiefs being terrible for the last couple years, you guys have by far the easiest schedule in the NFL. Despite having the easiest schedule by far, the Chiefs haven't looked particular impressive beating teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo at home. Buffalo clearly outplayed your team, and if it wasn't for Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing a pop-up interception to Eric Berry, the Bills win that game.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice little story that the Chiefs have won some games this year. It's always good for the NFL when one of their most irrelevant franchises can win some games, but understand this. The Chiefs are not a playoff caliber team. The sooner you all get that through your moose huntin', deer killin', sister banging heads, the less disappointed you'll be when the Raiders lay an ass whooping on them this Sunday. The Raiders are more talented, faster, bigger and better coached than the Kansas City Chiefs. We have a better Quarterback, better running-backs, better receivers, better defensive line, better secondary, better special teams. Almost everywhere you look, the Raiders > Chiefs.

What's most pathetic about your little team is that they are trying so hard to be the Patriots-West of the NFL. Hiring old retreads like Romeo Crenell, fat ass Charlie Weis, and Scott Pioli. Sheesh, get your own damn identity and stop trying to copy off of another team's. You see where trying to copy off of the Patriots got the Broncos. They are in last place, and will suffer for years. Speaking of the Broncos, the Chiefs this year kind of remind me of the 2009 Denver Broncos. Hot start, but will fade down the stretch. And that fade will start this Sunday when your pathetic team comes into the Black Hole and gets the hell beat out of them by at least two touchdowns. Get ready for a Northern-Iowa esque let down this Sunday when your team gets exposed as pretenders, okay Hicks? K.

All the best.

*Particularly impressive*
Posted via Mobile Device

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:08 AM
*Particularly impressive*
Posted via Mobile Device

A chief fan correcting somebody. That's not something you see everyday.

Hammock Parties
11-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Damn, the Raider fans are back. This week has been fun.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 05:12 AM

I didn't know they let you have internet priviledges in prison, how the hell do you type with handcuffs on anyway ?

burt
11-03-2010, 05:14 AM
speaking of cliche and lame......come on sport...keep up

I apologize, did I dumb my statement too much for even you? I didn"t believe that was possible, judging by your posts......

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 05:18 AM

Elections
Marijuana Legalization Measure Loses in California

Published November 03, 2010

LOS ANGELES -- California voters weren't high on a ballot measure aimed at legalizing marijuana and appeared to heed warnings of legal chaos and a federal showdown when they defeated the initiative to make the state the first in the nation to allow the recreational use and sale of pot.

burt
11-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Let's be honest, people from Kansas aren't exactly the smartest bunch of people in the world.

Pot, meet Mr. Kettle

Chief fans have grown balls.

I have had them for quite some time now. Now you can quit looking at them like that.

Your city sucks,

This just in from the armpit of California! :thumb:

I get that.

If this is true......It's proof that any given creature actually can learn, given enough time. But, alas, I believe its an exageration.

Kay?

Awwwwww, look who visited the Valley.....

the Chiefs haven't looked particular impressive beating teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo at home. Buffalo clearly outplayed your team, and if it wasn't for Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing a pop-up interception to Eric Berry, the Bills win that game.

If, If, If. If your Dad understood the workings of a condom, you wouldn't be here..... Spoil spurt.

The Raiders are more talented, faster, bigger and better coached than the Kansas City Chiefs. We have a better Quarterback, better running-backs, better receivers, better defensive line, better secondary, better special teams. Almost everywhere you look, the Raiders > Chiefs..

And here you prove that Meth is doing well in Oakland

when your pathetic team comes into the Black Hole

and will your wife be waiting at the airport for this to happen or does the team need to drop by your ghetto?

All the best.

We expect that from your team AND according to you, your wife. But neither will have enough.

ReynardMuldrake
11-03-2010, 07:22 AM

Have you ever seen a map? Remember that thing you had to study to get your GED? You can't even get your states right. Too funny.

Pretty funny coming from the team that lost to San Francisco and couldn't even put up a TD! Ahahahaha! LMAO

YOU LOST TO THE NINERS!

I love the overconfidence. Keep it up. RAIDERS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVAR!!1! SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!!!!

All the best.

I can't get past the fact that you think the Chiefs are in Kansas. ****ing moron.

Buck
11-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Wait, who have the Raiders beat this year?

Chargers - under .500
Broncos - under .500
Rams - .500
Seahawks - Just over .500

Also lost to the 49ers, Cardinals, Texans, and Titans.

Thats not really better than the Chiefs...

Also, I want to make it clear I have to root for the Raiders this week.

Bugeater
11-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Wait, who have the Raiders beat this year?

Chargers - under .500
Broncos - under .500
Rams - .500
Seahawks - Just over .500

Also lost to the 49ers, Cardinals, Texans, and Titans.

Thats not really better than the Chiefs...

Also, I want to make it clear I have to root for the Raiders this week.
Well then...I'll have to cordially invite you to expire in the most pleasant manner possible.

Championship
11-03-2010, 08:10 AM
I can't get past the fact that you think the Chiefs are in Kansas. ****ing moron.

Can you really blame me? I mean the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since I don't know how long. Your team is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I don't care to know where your little team is located. :shrug:

Sofa King
11-03-2010, 08:10 AM

I wonder who this douchebag could be...

oh, this guy. apprantly he copy pasted his "epic" smack in both forums...

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:13 AM

All the best.

Raiders have beaten one team with a winning record and they are winless on the road.

Keep pounding that chest.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Only Raider fan would think it's a bad thing to be the Patriots west. Retreads? Hue Jackson has been passed over more than anyone in the NFL for coordinator or HC gigs.

Really no one ever said the Chiefs remind them of the Broncos. You are so original. Yet, you slam the Chiefs for not being original. Make up your mind already.

Charlie Weis and Romeo had numerous suitors. Hue Jackson and Tom Cable never have.

ReynardMuldrake
11-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Can you really blame me? I mean the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since I don't know how long. Your team is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I don't care to know where your little team is located. :shrug:

Can I blame you that you can't read a map? Did you even graduate high school? I would be a little embarrassed at that, no joke.

Championship
11-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Only Raider fan would think it's a bad thing to be the Patriots west. Retreads? Hue Jackson has been passed over more than anyone in the NFL for coordinator or HC gigs.

Really no one ever said the Chiefs remind them of the Broncos. You are so original. Yet, you slam the Chiefs for not being original. Make up your mind already.

Charlie Weis and Romeo had numerous suitors. Hue Jackson and Tom Cable never have.

Raider Coordinators > Queefs

Our offense is ranked 4th in the NFL in points. I'd say Hue Jackson was a helluva addition.

And our defense is top 10 in yards allowed.

Sofa King
11-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Raider Coordinators > Chiefs

Our offense is ranked 4th in the NFL in points. I'd say Hue Jackson was a helluva addition.

you have got to be a knowmo mult.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:25 AM

Your smack talk is just honestly on KnowMo's level.

My fingers are now pissed at me for wasting their time.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Also, know why you're 4th in the NFL in points? You haven't had a bye week yet.

Championship
11-03-2010, 08:26 AM
My fingers are now pissed at me for wasting their time.

Eww. Well don't let me stop you from doing your business, man.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Eww. Well don't let me stop you from doing your business, man.

So you don't use fingers to type? Does the jail have speak to type services?

Championship
11-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Also, know why you're 4th in the NFL in points? You haven't had a bye week yet.

There are plenty of teams who haven't had bye weeks yet that are not close to scoring as many points as we have.

So yeah...there goes that theory...

Buck
11-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Someone tell this guy the Chargers have the #1 offense and #1 defense in the NFL when it comes to yards and yards allowed

Bane
11-03-2010, 08:35 AM
So you don't use fingers to type? Does the jail have speak to type services?

Nah he prob has to "punk" for keyboard time.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:36 AM
There are plenty of teams who haven't had bye weeks yet that are not close to scoring as many points as we have.

So yeah...there goes that theory...

There are 8 teams that haven't had a bye yet in the NFL.

Saints, Chargers, Jaguars, Denver, Washington, St. Louis, San Fran, Tennessee, Green Bay, and the Raiders.

Of those teams, San Diego is near the top, so is Tennessee, but your right, it couldn't possibly be that you've had one more game.

And let's get real here too, your offensive explosion was over 2 games. It's not like this is sustainable.

Iowanian
11-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Is Chumpionship really trying to talk shit?

The Chiefs destroyed the Raiders every time they met for over a decade....the Raiders have been changing head coaches about as often as Al Davis does diapers, you've had more top 10 picks in the last 10 years than about any other team, and Oakland sucks so bad, it's own citizens try to burn it down about twice a decade.

My biggest surprise with the spike in Oakland fan online presence is that so many public library and county jail day-rooms are online with tutors.

Championship
11-03-2010, 08:40 AM
There are 8 teams that haven't had a bye yet in the NFL.

Saints, Chargers, Jaguars, Denver, Washington, St. Louis, San Fran, Tennessee, Green Bay, and the Raiders.

Of those teams, San Diego is near the top, so is Tennessee, but your right, it couldn't possibly be that you've had one more game.

And let's get real here too, your offensive explosion was over 2 games. It's not like this is sustainable.

By all means continue to make all the excuses you want for why the Raiders are ranked so high in nearly every category.

It shows how worried you are about this game, because you know deep down the Chiefs are frauds.

Iowanian
11-03-2010, 08:43 AM
How cute is it going to be this Sunday when a horde of hillbilly "frauds" roll into your house, take a dump on your 50 yard line and beat you like you forgot to pay your rent again.

Some will say what Oakland fans need is class, I say that's not true, what they really need is a shitload of valtrex and a job.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:52 AM
By all means continue to make all the excuses you want for why the Raiders are ranked so high in nearly every category.

It shows how worried you are about this game, because you know deep down the Chiefs are frauds.

Worried about what?

You've scored almost half of your points the last 2 weeks.

Does a team that has played 8 games over 7 have more of a chance for more points?

Not only are you clueless in geography, Math is obviously your failing suit as well.

Iowanian
11-03-2010, 08:59 AM
The Chiefs are built to kick the shit out of teams like Oakland.

It's a simple formula. Run the ball at their shitty run defense, insert new back...run the ball until he's tired, insert new back and repeat. Step 2, use excellent run defense to contain Oakland run game, and dare the Washington castoff to throw at Flowers.

Oakland fans are confused by incest smack. The problem is, they don't feel as if they are guilty of incest, since they don't actually KNOW they are half blood siblings because of the rampant baby-daddy syndrome.

Chumpionship has probably unknowingly traded narcotics to a sibling for marital acts.

CrazyHorse
11-03-2010, 09:32 AM

I see you cherry pick your stats. You choose points to guage yoour offense and yards to guage your defense. Is that the best way to generate the rankings or just a coincidence?

To hear you talk, you guys must be the best .500 team I've ever heard of. You know, people talk about how the Chiefs have such an easy schedule. It's a combination of things that make it that way.

1. we keep winning
2. we keep playing lousy teams like the Raiders.

How does that work against us? All we can do is play the teams that line up across from us. The notable thing is that we are beating those teams. Teams like the Raiders.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 02:54 PM

The Raiders are going to get Bitch slapped this week. They won two in a row and it's like they won a superbowl. I hope Al Davis dies during halftime while the Chiefs are up 21-0 And then he's revived after the game to see that the Raiders went down 59-0 whaereas he falls into a coma and continues to live for 60 more years drafting the fastest morons available.

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM

*Takes a dump*
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-03-2010, 05:16 PM

Weren't you just bitching about stats in another thread?

The last time you went to a championship, it took a guy from OUR fucking roster to get you there.

Meditate.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-27-2010, 03:42 PM
It's Raiders week boys and it really don't ****in matter if we win or lose. Let's just kick their ****ing asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2010, 03:44 PM
It's Raiders week boys and it really don't ****in matter if we win or lose. Let's just kick their ****ing asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ

It's time to completely piss-pound those deviants back down to Faid-Reality.

I hope we hold absolutely nothing back on those turds, including bloodshed.

salame
12-27-2010, 03:50 PM
My favorite thing about watching Chiefs games on tv is all of the crowd shots. Some serious redneck sisterfuckers out there

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Bump for Raiders week. You guys need to go trolling. I'm still waiting for my lifetime ban to expire !

cabletech94
01-01-2011, 11:14 AM
couldn't you just change your name to THA hog farmer?

or maybe afc west champ hog farmer?

i'm sure there are some names that are sweet out there.
i also saw sofa king serious's post. made me chuckle.

Fritz88
01-01-2011, 11:14 AM
My favorite thing about watching Chiefs games on tv is all of the crowd shots. Some serious redneck sisterfuckers out there

Go back to your cell.
Posted via Mobile Device