PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Moss will be back in NE this year

Red Dawg
11-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Nobody will claim him after that dick suck fest he put on on National TV for Brady and Bill.

I hope a playoff team will at least keep his ass outta there this season. Just sit his ass on the bench and make him fetch gatorade. I doubt that happens but I really hope a team keeps his rude and lazy ass away from the Pats this season.

He'll be happy to be back and he'll play hard for them once again fugging up everyone in the AFC.

pr_capone
11-03-2010, 08:09 AM
I like you better when you don't post.

Amnorix
11-03-2010, 08:10 AM
What's really amusing is that if he rejoins the Pats, and then signs elsewhere as a free agent, the Pats will likely get a 5th round pick for him (maximum possible compensation for a free agent veteran of over 10 years experience). So we'd get a third (in 2011 draft) and fifth (2012 draft) for him. How incredibly weird.

Earthling
11-03-2010, 08:17 AM
What's really amusing is that if he rejoins the Pats, and then signs elsewhere as a free agent, the Pats will likely get a 5th round pick for him (maximum possible compensation for a free agent veteran of over 10 years experience). So we'd get a third (in 2011 draft) and fifth (2012 draft) for him. How incredibly weird.

Lol I was thinking the same thing...

JD10367
11-03-2010, 01:06 PM

If that happens, I will officially suggest that, at the next NFL coaches' meeting, Belichick wear a Shaq t-shirt that says, "HOW'S MY ASS TASTE?" on it. :D

The Franchise
11-03-2010, 01:11 PM
God, I hope we get him. He'd be a great H-back in our spread offense. Am I right?

DMAC
11-03-2010, 01:16 PM
God, I hope we get him. He'd be a great H-back in our 3-4. Am I right?fyp

Frankie
11-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I would consider signing him for this year and trading him in the off season to another sap like Minnesota.

Simply Red
11-03-2010, 01:18 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/dyrakj.jpg

BigMeatballDave
11-03-2010, 01:21 PM
I would consider signing him for this year and trading him in the off season to another sap like Minnesota.:spock::LOL: I'm going to assume you're joking.

Simply Red
11-03-2010, 01:26 PM
do Tuckdaddy and KC Johnny set around in the Army barracks discussing thread ideas? Honestly, we may have to reinstate the draft to get fresh OP's from the privates.

Red Dawg
11-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I like you better when you don't post.

Good grief. Go fuck yourself. A motivated Moss is dangerous. He would put NE over the top ths year and next year.

Red Dawg
11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
do Tuckdaddy and KC Johnny set around in the Army barracks discussing thread ideas? Honestly, we may have to reinstate the draft to get fresh OP's from the privates.

You can also go fuck yourself. What is it with this board? It's like there is a certain click and if you are not in it then you are dog shit and get insulted.

Brock
11-03-2010, 01:38 PM
I think it has something to do with your awful threads.

RealSNR
11-03-2010, 01:38 PM
You can also go fuck yourself. What is it with this board? It's like there is a certain click and if you are not in it then you are dog shit and get insulted.You get insulted when you post retarded shit. First your Merriman thread and now this one. Those are grounds for an ass-beating 'round these here parts

Demonpenz
11-03-2010, 01:40 PM
it's 2010. Freedoms free. thx

pr_capone
11-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Good grief. Go **** yourself. A motivated Moss is dangerous. He would put NE over the top ths year and next year.

LMFAO

My comment was not directed at the thought of having Moss on the team. I'm actually all for it.

My derision was aimed at the poster. We already have 10 Moss threads floating around. Your take, short of being affiliated with the KC front office and having some sort of scoop to share with us, could have been posted in any of the other Moss threads.

Shogun
11-03-2010, 01:49 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/KC_Chiefs1/statuses/29596187654

Cross #Chiefs off the Randy Moss watch...Haley says team not interested

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-03-2010, 01:52 PM
JuddZulgad JuddZulgad
by Aflanny
Per PFT: According to Don Banks of SI.com, the Titans have submitted a claim for Randy Moss' contract.

Red Dawg
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
LMFAO

My comment was not directed at the thought of having Moss on the team. I'm actually all for it.

My derision was aimed at the poster. We already have 10 Moss threads floating around. Your take, short of being affiliated with the KC front office and having some sort of scoop to share with us, could have been posted in any of the other Moss threads.

WTF do you care how many Moss threads there are? How may threads are there about multiple shit on this board? A ton of Haley, Cassel, Bowe and so on and on, but hey whatever. Raider shit out the ass but my second Moss thread was outta line? Is there even a line or a limit? All of you post Nazi's need to go the fugg AWAY!

Bugeater
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
You get insulted when you post retarded shit. First your Merriman thread and now this one. Those are grounds for an ass-beating 'round these here parts
Actually, his posts and threads have been horrible all along. This isn't really anything new.

kstater
11-03-2010, 02:46 PM
You can also go fuck yourself. What is it with this board? It's like there is a certain click and if you are not in it then you are dog shit and get insulted.

You are right about this. There's the dumbass group and the non dumbass group. Guess which one you're in.

chasedude
11-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Just what I wanted today, another Moss thread. woohoo! PBJ

pr_capone
11-03-2010, 02:58 PM
WTF do you care how many Moss threads there are? How may threads are there about multiple shit on this board? A ton of Haley, Cassel, Bowe and so on and on, but hey whatever. Raider shit out the ass but my second Moss thread was outta line? Is there even a line or a limit? All of you post Nazi's need to go the fugg AWAY!

Don't create stupid threads and you won't get that kind of reply. Love your PM by the way... it made my day. :D

Bugeater
11-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Don't create stupid threads and you won't get that kind of reply. Love your PM by the way... it made my day. :D
Hahahahaha...he PMed you? What a chickenshit.

Pioli Zombie
11-03-2010, 04:23 PM
"The Ravens,Eagles and Packers are better organizations than the Patriots or Steelers"
- Mecca

Sassy Squatch
11-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Lolz you have 3631 more posts than I do, and yet you're still a bigger n00b than me.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/2akmfes.gif

Frankie
11-03-2010, 09:01 PM
:spock::LOL: I'm going to assume you're joking.

Somewhat.