PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nnamdi, Louis Murphy out... Zach Miller on crutches...

Pages : [1] 2

Direckshun
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
How do we not win this game?

Seriously. If they are going to beat us, it's going to have to be through the air.

Who else is catching passes in Oakland?

Shogun
11-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Theyre going to give their DE's baseball mitts and threaten to beat the shit out of them if they can't make the catch.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 01:58 PM
It wouldn't matter if they all play, they still can't stop the Charles / Jones express.

Rausch
11-03-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't think throwing the ball is going to help the Raiders win...

DMAC
11-03-2010, 02:02 PM
The game plan is very simple. It does not change with any of those players out.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 02:03 PM
bahahaha

Championship
11-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Losing Nnamdi hurts, but let's be honest The Chiefs have the worst passing offense in the league. We can survive without the GOAT for one week.

And you say the Raiders are going to have to win by throwing the football? I see no reason why we can't run the ball down your throats. Darren McFadden is playing like the best running back in the NFL. He won't be stopped. The one running game you played that was even comparable to the Raiders was the Texans, and Foster had a Field day, so I see no reason why we can't do the same.

And the Raiders still have plenty of options in the passing game. DHB had a big game last week. Your secondary isn't fast enough to keep up with DHB. Brandon Flowers is to slow to keep him in check all day. And a 50% healthy Zach Miller is still better than 80% of the Tight Ends in the NFL. Yes, he's THAT good. I'm sure he'll have a big day against your underachieving safetys.

Championship
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
bahahaha

That must be the reply you get when you say you are an Iowa State fan, right?

alpha_omega
11-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh brother!

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 02:40 PM

DHB.

Kidding.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Did that Raider fan just threaten us with Darrius Heyward-Bey?

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Losing Nnamdi hurts, but let's be honest The Chiefs have the worst passing offense in the league. We can survive without the GOAT for one week.

And you say the Raiders are going to have to win by throwing the football? I see no reason why we can't run the ball down your throats. Darren McFadden is playing like the best running back in the NFL. He won't be stopped. The one running game you played that was even comparable to the Raiders was the Texans, and Foster had a Field day, so I see no reason why we can't do the same.

And the Raiders still have plenty of options in the passing game. DHB had a big game last week. Your secondary isn't fast enough to keep up with DHB. Brandon Flowers is to slow to keep him in check all day. And a 50% healthy Zach Miller is still better than 80% of the Tight Ends in the NFL. Yes, he's THAT good. I'm sure he'll have a big day against your underachieving safetys.

Foster had 18 carries for 71 yards , I know that's a field day for you but for our team that would be horrible.

Dumbass !

Bambi
11-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I've got Miller and Moeaki on my fantasy team. Who do I start? Is Miller really hurt?

Championship
11-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Did that Raider fan just threaten us with Darrius Heyward-Bey?

Bey just had a one hundred yard game last week.

He's faster than anybody in your secondary. If Flowers isn't careful, he will get burned like he did last week by Roscoe Parrish.

Rausch
11-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I've got Miller and Moeaki on my fantasy team. Who do I start? Is Miller really hurt?

Same here.

I started miller last week and he got me 0.

Moeaki is healthy. Even if he gets you 2 pts, hey, 2 pts is better than nothing...

Rausch
11-03-2010, 02:47 PM

He's faster than anybody in your secondary. If Flowers isn't careful, he will get burned like he did last week by Roscoe Parrish.

We'll take our chances with your high powered passing game...

talastan
11-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Hey Faider Fans!!

Made a new pic for ya! ;)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=854

Championship
11-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Foster had 18 carries for 71 yards , I know that's a field day for you but for our team that would be horrible.

Dumbass !

And two touchdowns...and six catches....I'm sorry but that's a field day.

Hays
DHB still has a lot to prove, Ford hasn't done much, and Miller being 50% will hurt the raiders.

They will have to run the ball to win.

But more importantly can the Raiders D stop the Chiefs running game?

Mr. Arrowhead
Raiders have alot better offensive running game /prison bitch raider fan

Championship
11-03-2010, 02:50 PM

Look at the Raiders secondary and then look at the Chiefs secondary....

And then slap yourself for not realizing sooner that you should never bench Zach Miller in fantasy, especially when he's going up against a team with a creampuff secondary such as KC.

DrRyan

Deion, Rod Woodson and Darrell Green have chosen not to dignify this ridiculous post with a response. Nnamdi the GOAT? Getting a little ahead of yourself there no?

Mr. Arrowhead

And then slap yourself for not realizing sooner that you should never bench Zach Miller in fantasy, especially when he's going up against a team with a creampuff secondary such as KC.

ROFL

Mr. Arrowhead
11-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 02:52 PM

Gosh, you're right. He had 105 yards last week, which puts him at 126 yards over the last five weeks. Scary, scary stuff.

ChiTown
Flowers>Nnamdi

and it's not even close

ThaVirus
Wow, these Raider fans are getting out of control. I wish they would all just die...

Fritz88

I smell knowmo.
Posted via Mobile Device

HotRoute
The Charles Jones Express is going to run right down the throats of the faiders defense, even with all those players they would still have a field day

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 02:53 PM
I smell knowmo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, that was me. I had chili for lunch.

beer bacon
11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
DHB still has a lot to prove, Ford hasn't done much, and Miller being 50% will hurt the raiders.

They will have to run the ball to win.

But more importantly can the Raiders D stop the Chiefs running game?

Yeah, here are the two teams running stats:

Chiefs:
Rushing offense - 5.2 ypc, 190 ypg and #1 in the NFL
Rushing defense - 3.8 ypc, 96 ypg, and #7 in the NFL

Oakland
Rushing offense - 4.9 ypc, 168 ypg, and #2 in the NFL
Rushing defense - 4.7 ypc, 127 ypg, and #26 in the NFL

The Chiefs are doing better in both categories and much better in run defense. Oakland won't be able to win without going to the air.

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Wow, these Raider fans are getting out of control. I wish they would all just die...

Can you imagine Planet Earth without Apes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Arrowhead
11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
I smell knowmo.
Posted via Mobile Device

speaking of knowmo, havent heard from him much lately lol

CupidStunt
11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
They lost to the Cardinals and 49ers, unable to top double digits against the latter.

KC will take a shit on that team and start packing its bags in the 3rd quarter.

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-03-2010, 02:57 PM

Field day? He was 18 for 71 yards. Take away his 21 yard run and that is pretty abysmal.

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 02:58 PM

Sweet Jesus.
Posted via Mobile Device

RustShack
11-03-2010, 02:59 PM

Well considering Aso isn't starting, and Flowers is the shut down corner of the year.. I'd probably go with Moeaki who isn't hurt. Oh, and Eric Berry.

Is there a TE the Chiefs haven't shut down yet this year?

Fritz88
11-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi

No doubt. Question is, can Shithole challenge anything?
Posted via Mobile Device

Championship
11-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Deion, Rod Woodson and Darrell Green have chosen not to dignify this ridiculous post with a response. Nnamdi the GOAT? Getting a little ahead of yourself there no?

Did any of those guys ever have a season where they allowed less than ten passes to be completed on them for an entire season like Nnamdi did in 2008? I didn't think so.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi

Troll post.

Anyone who actually does believe this has absolutely zero credibility.

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Did any of those guys ever have a season where they allowed less than ten passes to be completed on them for an entire season like Nnamdi did in 2008? I didn't think so.

At first I thought you could be somewhat knowledgeable, but now it's been confirmed that you are just fucking retarded.

Just another blind, ignorant homer.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM

You see no reason you can't run the ball down our throats? Based on what?

The Chiefs have faced better RBs than McFadden this year, and shut down each one of them.

Foster, Gore and MJD are all better tailbacks.

Do you watch football? You have zero grasp of anything factual. Nothing. It's like you are from fucking Wonderland. I used to think KnowMo was the biggest bitchtitted troll on this site, but you have eclipsed him. Totally eclipsed him in 1 day.

vailpass
11-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi

Dude.

bowener

That is a great stat, but to be fair that is because teams had a huge lead and would just run the ball endlessly on you. JaBustus was no threat to mount a come back, for the most part.

The Bad Guy
Troll post.

What has 21 done in the last 2 seasons? He's not even close to the player he was prior to getting paid.

Not even close.

Flowers has been called a defensive player of the year candidate. I haven't heard 21's name mentioned at all when talking about top corners.

RustShack
Troll post.

Soo... Raiders fans are the only credible source your saying?

You would have been right last year, and the year before, and so on. But Flowers is the best corner in the NFL this year.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 03:07 PM
That is a great stat, but to be fair that is because teams had a huge lead and would just run the ball endlessly on you. JaBustus was no threat to mount a come back, for the most part.

And why throw at him when you have Chris Johnson on the other side?

Honestly, you're better off putting a fan in an NFL uniform and they could cover better than Chris Johnson.

vailpass
11-03-2010, 03:07 PM

You would have been right last year, and the year before, and so on. But Flowers is the best corner in the NFL this year.

ROFL

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 03:08 PM

The Chiefs have faced better RBs than McFadden this year, and shut down each one of them.

Do you watch football? You have zero grasp of anything factual. Nothing. It's like you are from ****ing Wonderland. I used to think KnowMo was the biggest bitchtitted troll on this site, but you have eclipsed him. Totally eclipsed him in 1 day.

After his post about Nnamdi being better than Dieon or Rod Woodson, I think it's time this guy just gets treated like Knomo.

He's just another idiot with 0 football IQ.

Can't even take his posts as insults anymore. They're just to stupid.

Championship
11-03-2010, 03:13 PM
What has 21 done in the last 2 seasons? He's not even close to the player he was prior to getting paid.

Not even close.

Flowers has been called a defensive player of the year candidate. I haven't heard 21's name mentioned at all when talking about top corners.

Nnamdi's not close to where he was before he got paid...LOL

Dude just quit posting. You don't have a clue.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:15 PM

Not even close.

Is it Nnamdi's fault he's being overpaid? No. Who the fuck could live up to that contract? What has he done though? Oh I dunno. Check out how many times he's targetted and how many passes he gives up this season. He MIGHT have given up 100 yards this season (penalties included).

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-03-2010, 03:15 PM
speaking of knowmo, havent heard from him much lately lol

I hope it's a prelude to things much bigger.

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Flowers is better than Nnamdi now. Raider fans just can't get their head out of his ass because he's been the only thing they have had for the last few years to talk about. But Flowers is better now.

HotRoute
Is it Sunday yet???? Man I'm getting pumped for this game already

beer bacon
Oakland's total pass defense is inflated by their weak run defense. When you have one of the worst run defenses in the league, teams are going to run more and pass last. Oakland is good in two pass defense categories.

Oakland is 4th in passing ypg (182.6) and 2nd in completion percentage (52.8). Sounds great right?

They are also have the 5th fewest attempts per game (29), 19th in passing yards per attempt (7.0), 26th in passing TDs given up (14), and 30th in INTs (4).

The Chiefs on the other hand are 23rd in passing ypg (236.3), but we are also 8th in completion percentage (56.8), 27th in passing attempts per game (38.7), 6th in passing yards per attempt (6.5), 9th in passing TDs given up (9), and 23rd in INTs (6).

Bane
"Nnamdi, Louis Murphy out... Zach Miller on crutches"

Oh well ****'em.They're all overrated pieces of shit anyway.

Renegade
11-03-2010, 03:17 PM

So you are telling me that knowmo = turd smell, who would've thought that

JTagg7754

Yea, coming from a guy who's trying to prove one player is better than the other by posting a picture. Good try. I just think this debate might be a little beyond you. Take some classes then get back to me.

Anyone who says Flowers is better is completely full of shit. Flowers is good but he's not that good.... no one is.

And to those that think I'm a homer, go lurk the raiderfans dot net board and tell me that again.

Championship

You have yet to face a runningback as big and as fast as McFadden, who can break tackles, juke defenders, and has the speed to take it to the house from anywhere on the field. And also, McFadden also happens to be a pretty damn good receivers out of the backfield.

So no, you have not faced a RB that is on DMC's level this year.

Not this year.

Do you watch football? You have zero grasp of anything factual. Nothing. It's like you are from ****ing Wonderland. I used to think KnowMo was the biggest bitchtitted troll on this site, but you have eclipsed him. Totally eclipsed him in 1 day.

Don't get frustrated because I'm debunking your arguments.

Hays
11-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi????
uh lets wait and see.

As it is right now Qb's won't throw his way. They do throw Flowers way.

HotRoute
Nnamdi's not close to where he was before he got paid...LOL

Dude just quit posting. You don't have a clue.

:popcorn:

TheGuardian
Yea, coming from a guy who's trying to prove one player is better than the other by posting a picture. Good try. I just think this debate might be a little beyond you. Take some classes then get back to me.

Anyone who says Flowers is better is completely full of shit. Flowers is good but he's not that good.... no one is.

And to those that think I'm a homer, go lurk the raiderfans dot net board and tell me that again.

Yes you're a fucking homer. Every site that does break down stats has Flowers listed as the best corner in the NFL this year by a fairly wide margin. Nnamdi got lit the fuck up by Malcolm Floyd for the love of God. He's been overrated for a while.

beer bacon
11-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Flowers statistically has been the best corner in the NFL this season.

Red Beans
11-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Damn, the Faiders get to .500 by winning 2 in a row and the trolls come out in full force. While I'm going to support Flowers over Nnamdi in coverage, I know it's a small bit of homerism. But tell me who makes more tackles and who has more missed tackles? I don't even have the stat line, but there's no doubt that Flowers is lights out when compared to Assamaholea in the department...

JTagg7754
Flowers>Nnamdi????
uh lets wait and see.

They haven't thrown at Nnamdi in years. Oh but just one thing to show you, against AZ, he was on Fitz for 7 pass attempts for 1 completion for 18 yards and broke up 5 passes. Just a small sample.

Seriously,a lot of people here are calling Raiders fans homers but if you HONESTLY believe this, you're beyond a fucking homer.

ChiTown

Wrong.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Flowers>Nnamdi????
uh lets wait and see.

They do throw his way, and aren't completed. And when they are its for an average of about two yards.

RealSNR

And the Raiders still have plenty of options in the passing game. DHB had a big game last week. Your secondary isn't fast enough to keep up with DHB. Brandon Flowers is to slow to keep him in check all day. And a 50% healthy Zach Miller is still better than 80% of the Tight Ends in the NFL. Yes, he's THAT good. I'm sure he'll have a big day against your underachieving safetys.I'm going to ignore most of your homer bullshit and focus on McFadden.

Arian Foster is better than McFadden. He plays on a potent offense with a great QB and the best receiver in the game right now. He's also faster, stronger, and shiftier than McFadden.

We held him to 71 yards and 3.9 yards per carry.

So yes, you WILL be forced to throw the ball on us because if you don't we will shut DOWN your overrated running game. Even if you do beat us, I'll bet we hold McFadden to under 100 yards.

Now get off our four-square court. You can go play with the other retarded kids

JTagg7754
Yes you're a fucking homer. Every site that does break down stats has Flowers listed as the best corner in the NFL this year by a fairly wide margin. Nnamdi got lit the fuck up by Malcolm Floyd for the love of God. He's been overrated for a while.

Oh you... yeah, I'm gonna believe you. Nnamdi gave up two catches in the SD game I believe. Don't have the stats in front of me. Even then, he was playing zone. Nnamdi isn't a zone Cb, strictly man and he owns anyone put in front of him.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Flowers statistically has been the best corner in the NFL this season.

Raiders live in the past. They don't get simple concepts like this.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM

IF (and it's a big if) you are for real with this shit, you are hands down the DUMBEST motherfucker that's ever graced this forum. And you will never, ever understand how powerful that statement is.

Red Beans
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Oh you... yeah, I'm gonna believe you. Nnamdi gave up two catches in the SD game I believe. Don't have the stats in front of me. Even then, he was playing zone. Nnamdi isn't a zone Cb, strictly man and he owns anyone put in front of him.

Man, this guy is a serious ball washer. Typical moronic Raiders fan.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Let's just ASSUME Flowers is good enough to cover the oppositions number 1 the entire game.

Andre Johnson had 8 catches for 138 yards against you guys. Yeah. STELLAR GAME!
And don't try to tell me the guy is the best when he can't even cover Roscoe fucking Parrish and/or Lee Evans.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

Homer central here.

Fansy the Famous Bard
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2010/10/30/defensive-player-of-the-year-the-eagle-has-landed/

Defensive player of the year? hmm...

JTagg7754
Man, this guy is a serious ball washer. Typical moronic Raiders fan.

I'm hardly moronic or a homer. Seriously. Go to raiderfans dot net and look at my posts. Same name. Tell me I'm a homer after that.

Championship
Flowers is better than Nnamdi now. Raider fans just can't get their head out of his ass because he's been the only thing they have had for the last few years to talk about. But Flowers is better now.

Hmmm

I think I'll take the opinion of Peyton Manning when he called Nnamdi the best DB in the league by far.

Flowers is good, don't get me wrong, but he's reached his ceiling. He's as good as he's ever going to be right now. Which is good, but not elite. He's not fast, not very physical, and he just doesn't have anything about his game that is elite. Nnamdi is the prototypical corner. He's fast, long arms, smart, intelligent, physical and has perfect technique. He is everything you look for in a DB.

But hey, you can use that messed up website ProFootballFocus. Let them continue to brainwash you into thinking that Flowers is as good as Nnamdi. I'll just watch the games and laugh when Flowers gets burned by DHB this sunday for a score. Guarantee he will.

ModSocks
They haven't thrown at Nnamdi in years. Oh but just one thing to show you, against AZ, he was on Fitz for 7 pass attempts for 1 completion for 18 yards and broke up 5 passes. Just a small sample.

Seriously,a lot of people here are calling Raiders fans homers but if you HONESTLY believe this, you're beyond a ****ing homer.

And holding fitz to those numbers is suppose to be impressive when he has no QB? Get Real. ROFL

43 yards against the rams.

56 against SD

30 against Seattle.

The Raiders didn't stop him, his QB did.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Defensive player of the year? hmm...

Hard to accumulate stats when you're so feared no one even looks at you when attempting to pass.

I wouldn't expect many people here to understand this.

Bane
11-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Hmmm

I think I'll take the opinion of Peyton Manning when he called Nnamdi the best DB in the league by far.

Flowers is good, don't get me wrong, but he's reached his ceiling. He's as good as he's ever going to be right now. Which is good, but not elite. He's not fast, not very physical, and he just doesn't have anything about his game that is elite. Nnamdi is the prototypical corner. He's fast, long arms, smart, intelligent, physical and has perfect technique. He is everything you look for in a DB.

But hey, you can use that messed up website ProFootballFocus. Let them continue to brainwash you into thinking that Flowers is as good as Nnamdi. I'll just watch the games and laugh when Flowers gets burned by DHB this sunday for a score. Guarantee he will.

Indy Asem Wha is pretty good but he's clearly no Flowers.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:28 PM
And holding fitz to those numbers is suppose to be impressive when he has no QB? Get Real. ROFL

43 yards against the rams.

56 against SD

30 against Seattle.

The Raiders didn't stop him, his QB did.

You are the dumbest fucking poster on this board. THAT is an accomplishment. Seriously. There are some fucking retards here and some intelligent posters but YOU are fucking stupid. Seriously. I suggest never showing your face.

Watch the Seattle game. This is how I know all your stats are bogus. Mike Williams, who Nnamdi was on all game til her got hurt, did NOT have one catch til the very next play after Nnamdi got hurt. Even the announcers said it.

Your posts are bogus, you're bogus, and pretty much a waste of the Earth's oxygen. Anyone who believes anything you say or even reads your words instantly becomes dumber. Congrats on your accomplishment.

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Let's just ASSUME Flowers is good enough to cover the oppositions number 1 the entire game.

And don't try to tell me the guy is the best when he can't even cover Roscoe ****ing Parrish and/or Lee Evans.

Give. Me. A. ****ing. Break.

Homer central here.

More evidence that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You should really study the game more.

RustShack

And don't try to tell me the guy is the best when he can't even cover Roscoe fucking Parrish and/or Lee Evans.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

Homer central here.

You didn't watch the game did you? That big PI call against Flowers when it was clearly Johnson kinda blew up those stats, and the refs blew that game because of it. Oh and a lot of Johnsons stats came against Brandon Carr too dumb fuck.

Red Beans
I'm hardly moronic or a homer. Seriously. Go to raiderfans dot net and look at my posts. Same name. Tell me I'm a homer after that.

Not really the kind of douche that hits up message boards of my rival sports team. Not quite that bored and unsatified with my current existence. I suppose when I move back into Mom's basement, I'm unemployed, and spend my days huffing gold spray paint while beating my limp dick, I'll check it out.

Homer...

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 03:30 PM

Everyone here watched Tony Gonzalez own his ass just a couple of seasons ago dumbass. WE know better.

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 03:31 PM
You are the dumbest ****ing poster on this board. THAT is an accomplishment. Seriously. There are some ****ing retards here and some intelligent posters but YOU are ****ing stupid. Seriously. I suggest never showing your face.

Watch the Seattle game. This is how I know all your stats are bogus. Mike Williams, who Nnamdi was on all game til her got hurt, did NOT have one catch til the very next play after Nnamdi got hurt. Even the announcers said it.

Your posts are bogus, you're bogus, and pretty much a waste of the Earth's oxygen. Anyone who believes anything you say or even reads your words instantly becomes dumber. Congrats on your accomplishment.

Oh shit! Mike Williams! Watch out!

I can't believe he stopped the incredible Mike Williams.

And yeah, you got it right. "Till HER got hurt"

That settles it. 1st ballot HOF now. Write it down.

RealSNR
11-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Everyone here watched Tony Gonzalez own his ass just a couple of seasons ago dumbass. WE know better.Yep.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
You didn't watch the game did you? That big PI call against Flowers when it was clearly Johnson kinda blew up those stats, and the refs blew that game because of it. Oh and a lot of Johnsons stats came against Brandon Carr too dumb fuck.

Of course it was the refs. Stick to posting pictures, dude. You're arguments are bunk. I love how Flowers is so dope but he doesn't cover Johnson. Did he cover Jacoby Jones and his awesomeness?........ he had 4 catches for 45 and I guarantee is Nnamdi is covering him, he doesn't get one catch. Oh let me guess, he wasn't covering him either. He was watching Foster out of the backfield. No catches allowed!!!!11one!11 give me a fucking break.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
The funny thing is after Cassel torches them they are all going to cry and say it was because Aso was hurt.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 03:34 PM
It doesn't matter whether Gandhi is any good or not when we run the ball. What, is he going to shut down Chris Chambers? Ooooooh.

ModSocks
Of course it was the refs. Stick to posting pictures, dude. You're arguments are bunk. I love how Flowers is so dope but he doesn't cover Johnson. Did he cover Jacoby Jones and his awesomeness?........ he had 4 catches for 45 and I guarantee is Nnamdi is covering him, he doesn't get one catch. Oh let me guess, he wasn't covering him either. He was watching Foster out of the backfield. No catches allowed!!!!11one!11 give me a ****ing break.

Like I said. LEARN THE GAME.

The more you post, the more you show how little you know. Blind Homer.

RustShack
Of course it was the refs. Stick to posting pictures, dude. You're arguments are bunk. I love how Flowers is so dope but he doesn't cover Johnson. Did he cover Jacoby Jones and his awesomeness?........ he had 4 catches for 45 and I guarantee is Nnamdi is covering him, he doesn't get one catch. Oh let me guess, he wasn't covering him either. He was watching Foster out of the backfield. No catches allowed!!!!11one!11 give me a fucking break.

Wait a second. He was called on a bogus PI call against Johnson, but he doesn't cover Johnson? :spock:

Damn kid your full of stupid.

JTagg7754
Everyone here watched Tony Gonzalez own his ass just a couple of seasons ago dumbass. WE know better.

hahahaha one game when Gonzo had like what? 4 catches? You're talking about 2008 also? Maybe '07? When Nnamdi gave up 13 catches all season? Yeah, Gonzo was the best against him. If it happens once, it must be true huh?? Boy you're fucking stupid also. You and the Weird Al guy need to hang out.

Championship

Gonzalez had like two catches on Nnamdi in his whole career.

Hardly what I consider owning somebody.

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Damn kid your full of stupid.

Irony?

LOL. Learn to spell if you're gonna insult someone.

manjy90
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Hmmm

But hey, you can use that messed up website ProFootballFocus. Let them continue to brainwash you into thinking that Flowers is as good as Nnamdi. I'll just watch the games and laugh when Flowers gets burned by DHB this sunday for a score. Guarantee he will.What is this observation based on?

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 03:36 PM

And don't try to tell me the guy is the best when he can't even cover Roscoe ****ing Parrish and/or Lee Evans.

Give. Me. A. ****ing. Break.

Homer central here.

He couldn't cover Lee Evans? Seriously?

Do you watch football? Raider fans have to be the most uneducated bunch of dickheads ever. Seriously, you are dumb as fuck.

The Chiefs don't move their corners. I know it's difficult for you to understand so to help you. Brandon Flowers is a RCB. R stands for right. Brandon Carr is a LCB (not liquor control board, which i'm sure you're familiar with). L stands for left.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
There is one Raider who really scares me, and I suspect that we're going to be seeing him all day on Sunday.

Lechler.

Bane
Gonzalez had like two catches on Nnamdi in his whole career.

Hardly what I consider owning somebody.

Irony?

Neither of you ass bags have any ground to stand on.The Chiefs have OWNED the Faiders in recent years and you know it.Come back and talk shit and serve some crow when your team decides to keep up their end of the "rivalry".

The Bad Guy
What is this observation based on?

Pure hope. Much like what most Raider fans have in their parole officers.

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 03:38 PM

Do you watch football? Raider fans have to be the most uneducated bunch of dickheads ever. Seriously, you are dumb as ****.

The Chiefs don't move their corners. I know it's difficult for you to understand so to help you. Brandon Flowers is a RCB. R stands for right. Brandon Carr is a LCB (not liquor control board, which i'm sure you're familiar with). L stands for left.

Whoa now! Don't throw too much at him too soon!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Neither of you ass bags have any ground to stand on.The Chiefs have OWNED the Faiders in recent years and you know it.Come back and talk shit and serve some crow when your team decides to keep up their end of the "rivalry".

Fuckin' A. "Hey guys, we're 10 and fucking 30 against you bitches in the last 20 years. That means we've won 10 fucking games!!!!11!!!!eleventy"

Championship
11-03-2010, 03:40 PM
What is this observation based on?

Based on the fact that his physical skillset wont let him get any better. He's not going to get any taller, or get any faster.

He's stuck in that body. It's a huge disadvantage when he goes up against taller receivers. For him to be as good as he is now, is an accomplishment worth celebrating in itself. Bravo.

But he is not on Nnamdi's level.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Fuckin' A. "Hey guys, we're 10 and fucking 30 against you bitches in the last 20 years. That means we've won 10 fucking games!!!!11!!!!eleventy"

I know. Math is hard for you prisonite buttfuckers. Let me break this down for you. In the last 20 years, for every 4 games the Chiefs and the Raiders have played, the Raiders have won 1 of those. Impressive isn't it, bitches? :clap:

KCUnited
11-03-2010, 03:41 PM
The guy's going to be sending out email scams while the game is being played anyway, so who gives a fuck.

Dear KCUnited,

Your check is waiting.

Sincerely,

Nnamdi

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 03:42 PM
LMAO :LOL:

-King-
11-03-2010, 03:43 PM
You know what's funny? Asomugha didn't consistently cover the #1 guy until week 11 last year. He just covered whoever was on the right side and often times that was a #2 receiver. What a Pussy.
Posted via Mobile Device

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 03:47 PM

Do you watch football? Raider fans have to be the most uneducated bunch of dickheads ever. Seriously, you are dumb as fuck.

Funny. Again, try reading if you're gonna insult someone b/c I SPECIFICALLY said either Evans or Parrish. So basically he didnt' cover Lee Evans but instead Roscoe Parrish who had a better game than Evans.

THANK YOU for proving my point. Don't even try to dig yourself out of this one.

Bane
11-03-2010, 03:49 PM
You know what's funny? Asomugha didn't consistently cover the #1 guy until week 11 last year. He just covered whoever was on the right side and often times that was a #2 receiver. What a Pussy.
Posted via Mobile Device

$45 millinon extension.He's cakn patna!

beer bacon
11-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Based on the fact that his physical skillset wont let him get any better. He's not going to get any taller, or get any faster.

He's stuck in that body. It's a huge disadvantage when he goes up against taller receivers. For him to be as good as he is now, is an accomplishment worth celebrating in itself. Bravo.

Do a lot of NFL players get taller or faster once they get to the NFL?

kepp
11-03-2010, 03:56 PM

So he's not really the GOAT, but the GOOY - Greatest of One Year

RustShack
11-03-2010, 03:59 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8x0lJhhlB2A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8x0lJhhlB2A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

CupidStunt
11-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Irony?

You're arguments are bunk.

You. Retard.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 04:05 PM
You. Retard.

For the win!

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0809/raiders-fans-nfl-demotivational-poster-1222653506.jpg

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
You. Retard.

No, it's a mishap. It's being human. I now know you never make mistakes. I know you're perfect and I feel so privileged to be able to type to you. The other guy has made many mistakes, I will make a few, I will admit it. I hope you never do.... but you won't. You're amazing.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 04:08 PM
No, it's a mishap. It's being human. I now know you never make mistakes. I know you're perfect and I feel so privileged to be able to type to you. The other guy has made many mistakes, I will make a few, I will admit it. I hope you never do.... but you won't. You're amazing.

Too late, you lost all credibility because you spelled a word wrong. ROFL

:doh!:

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 04:09 PM

I know you're being sarcastic, but cupidstunt really is more or less perfect.

ModSocks

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Way to put a spin on it buddy. Good job.

manjy90

The Raiders have drafted players the last 5 years based only on "physical skillset" but still haven't caught on that it's only a minor part of being a football player. Taylor Mays is faster, taller, and stronger than any DB in the league but you won't hear a single person refer to him as elite anytime soon. Flowers' best asset is how physical he is at bump and run. Different styles of play suite different players. DRC gets caught chasing guys up and down the field because he thinks he can always rely on his speed to make up for his lack of timing and ball skills. Flowers isn't that guy. He's gonna study you and force to play at a level where you're uncomfortable.

Now, I'm not saying he's better than Nnamdi. Not yet. Consistency and longevity are half of what makes a truly great player what he is. This is essentially Flowers' breakout season, to discount that would be nothing but blind homerism. And as for analysis about him reaching his "peak," that's total nonsense. He's a 24 year old, 3rd year starting CB for a National Football League team. He hasn't learned everything he can about the position yet, not close.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 04:10 PM

That's only because the other teams always ran the ball since they had big leads.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM

JFC. You call someone else out for their grammatical errors, and now get butthurt because you were called out on your own? If your butt is this sore now, wait until after the piss pounding you get at home for the 8th straight year this Sunday.

bowener
11-03-2010, 04:13 PM
And why throw at him when you have Chris Johnson on the other side?

Honestly, you're better off putting a fan in an NFL uniform and they could cover better than Chris Johnson.

And that is the other point. Ass for a 2nd CB, and you have no reason to ever worry about NA.

MMXcalibur
11-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Ugh....

PlasticMan
11-03-2010, 04:16 PM
i believe i remember a certain kc receiver burning namdi on more than 1 occasion in 2007 week 7

JTagg7754
11-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I know you're being sarcastic, but cupidstunt really is more or less perfect.

Let me try to sound like most of this forum:

"All I see is *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*."

I feel bad that the few respectable posters in this forum have to deal w/ most of the others. Talk about giving your fans a bad name.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 04:27 PM

I feel bad that the few respectable posters in this forum have to deal w/ most of the others. Talk about giving your fans a bad name.

I don't understand that. Is that jail slang or something?

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 04:27 PM

You can see sounds? Interesting.....

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't understand that. Is that jail slang or something?

No. He was apparently trying to talk, but then got caught up mid sentence and started sucking Al's cock....I guess....

Shogun
11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Never heard of them.

Championship
11-03-2010, 04:46 PM
One more thing.

It's sad that you guys are actually rejoicing the fact that we will be without some of our main players on Sunday.

Shows how scared you really are of the Raiders.

But it will make the win even more sweeter on sunday when we beat that ass while we're shorthanded.

Shogun
11-03-2010, 04:48 PM
We? What player are you for the Raiders?

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 04:48 PM
One more thing.

It's sad that you guys are actually rejoicing the fact that we will be without some of our main players on Sunday.

But it will make the win even more sweeter on sunday when we beat that ass while we're shorthanded.

WTF is Rejoicing? I HOPE they play. HOPE

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
One more thing.

Oh and BTW...is that the excuse you have pre loaded after your loss?

Maybe i was wrong. Maybe you are a forward thinker.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
One more thing.

Will McCluster or Lilja be back for the Chiefs? Because if not we are missing some big pieces too dipstick.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 04:52 PM
One more thing.

Little-known fact: when Todd Haley said, "I could win two games with 22 players off the street", he was assuming a sweep against Oakland. True story.

keg in kc
11-03-2010, 04:52 PM
How do we not win this game?The same way you lose a game where you destroy a road opponent for 50 minutes or need all 15 minutes of overtime to eek out a victory against the only winless team in the league on a day where you rush for more than 250 yards.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Will McCluster or Lilja be back for the Chiefs? Because if not we are missing some big pieces too dipstick.

Lilja fully practiced today, while Mccluster was limited

RustShack
11-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Oh man I hope McCluster is ready for this game.

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:00 PM

Dexter McCluster is a bust of a 2nd round pick up to this point. Not an impact player at all. Ryan Lija is a below average guard.

That's different than missing your top receiver, your star TE hurting, our best run stuffer in John Henderson is hurt, and arguably the greatest defensive back that has ever played the game in Nnamdi Asomugha. It's a little different, don't ya think?

But I digress. The Raiders will win this Sunday, no excuses. Good teams crush teams like KC, and we are a good team.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
One more thing.

:clap: Setting up those sorry ass excuses already. Get the fuck out of here.

RustShack
Dexter McCluster is a bust of a 2nd round pick up to this point. Not an impact player at all. Ryan Lija is a below average guard

:doh!:

ROFLROFLROFL

ModSocks
Dexter McCluster is a bust of a 2nd round pick up to this point. Not an impact player at all. Ryan Lija is a below average guard.

That's different than missing your top receiver, your star TE hurting, our best run stuffer in John Henderson is hurt, and arguably the greatest defensive back that has ever played the game in Nnamdi Asomugha. It's a little different, don't ya think?

But I digress. The Raiders will win this Sunday, no excuses. Good teams crush teams like KC, and we are a good team.

Clap Clap.

Good Job! I'm so proud of you. You just keep on posting, now!

Mr. Arrowhead
11-03-2010, 05:02 PM
omg ROFL, this dude is just reaching

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 05:03 PM

Are you looking forward to the NFL Network's Final installment of the top 100 players of all time? Who do you think is going to present Asomugha? And do you think he'll be #1?

DeezNutz
The same way you lose a game where you destroy a road opponent for 50 minutes or need all 15 minutes of overtime to eek out a victory against the only winless team in the league on a day where you rush for more than 250 yards.

With zero turnovers. Losing was damn near a statistical impossibility.

275 on the ground. Defense held the opponent to 10 points. Damn. Wonder why we were having a difficult time scoring?

Mr. Arrowhead

Yup Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are both worthless qbs too

CupidStunt
11-03-2010, 05:06 PM
If you ever wondered what the result of Knowmo jacking off into his dog's mouth would be, here's your answer.

ModSocks
Are you looking forward to the NFL Network's Final installment of the top 100 players of all time? Who do you think is going to present Asomugha? And do you think he'll be #1?

If Assomugha isn't #1, I am personally writing a letter to NFLN about it. That would be a travesty of epic proportions.

You with me Championshit? It might take more than one email to sway their opinions.

DeezNutz
Hmm...can't say I'd entertained that possibility, but fucks a lot for that mental image.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Yup Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are both worthless qbs too

They're no Gradkowski.

Or Jason Campbell, or whoever. I have no idea who the Raiders are lining up now.

MIAdragon
11-03-2010, 05:08 PM

You're a ****tard. Jump on an aids tree, pillowbitero.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 05:09 PM
If Assomugha isn't #1, I am personally writing a letter to NFLN about it. That would be a travesty of epic proportions.

You with me Championshit? It might take more than one email to sway their opinions.

I don't know who else would be. Other teams don't even throw to Asomugha's side in the second quarter when they're up by 24.

Ming the Merciless
11-03-2010, 05:09 PM

But I digress. The Raiders will win this Sunday, no excuses.

Wait so first you make 4 excuses then you say 'no excuses' ????

You're and idiot.

Bane
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM

And alas,they both would light your D up light the 4th of july and make you like it.

RAIDER951
11-03-2010, 05:16 PM
:clap: Setting up those sorry ass excuses already. Get the **** out of here.

There will only be one excuse if we lose. You scored more points than we did. Shit happens in football. At the end of the day nobody remembers an excuse or even a reason. The only thing that matters is a W.

MIAdragon
11-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Wait so first you make 4 excuses then you say 'no excuses' ????

You're and idiot.

JFC if you're going to use that get it right

Your and idiot.

Mi_chief_fan
11-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Typical Raiders fans:

"We have the best punter in the league."

"We have the best kicker in the league."

"We have the best db in the league."

Yeah, and haven't been to the playoffs in what, 8 years? Way to maximize all that talent.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 05:18 PM
There will only be one excuse if we lose. You scored more points than we did. Shit happens in football. At the end of the day nobody remembers an excuse or even a reason. The only thing that matters is a W.

I'm going to tell you right now, you're the only Raiders fan that's come here this week that I have an oz. of respect for to this point. You're the only one that seems to "get it". That said, for all the shit I talked to you a couple of days ago, I'm going to save it now for the retarded chimps that have shown up since. I actually like you. You'll get my respect one way or the other come Monday.

58kcfan89
11-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't feel like reading through 11 pages, did anyone get on these guys for calling Nnamdi the best CB ever?

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Dexter McCluster has a whopping 207 yards from scrimmage. Yep siree Bob, that's what an impact players stats look like.

He looks like a bust so far. He has produced extremely poorly for a second round receiver thus far.

And Ryan Lilja was cut by the Colts. That tells me all I need to know about that Bum. The Colts aren't in the Business of giving away talent, unlike the Chiefs who let Benard Pollard go scotch-free to the Texans.

Terrible GM'ing by Scott Pioli aka Peppermint Larry.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM

He isn't a zone CB? So, you admit he has holes in his game. Dang, here I was thinking he was all great and stuff, but he can't play zone...

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:25 PM

I heard Chuck Norris would be presenting Nnamdi. Not sure yet.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Dexter McCluster has a whopping 207 yards from scrimmage. Yep siree Bob, that's what an impact players stats look like.

He looks like a bust so far. He has produced extremely poorly for a second round receiver thus far.

And Ryan Lilja was cut by the Colts. That tells me all I need to know about that Bum. The Colts aren't in the Business of giving away talent, unlike the Chiefs who let Benard Pollard go scotch-free to the Texans.

You fucking retard. Rookie receivers don't get a shit ton of yards their first year, and the dude returns kicks. He's a triple threat that's going to ramrod your Raiders for the next decade.

RAIDER951
11-03-2010, 05:27 PM

Seriously. If they are going to beat us, it's going to have to be through the air.

Murphy was in full pads today but haven't heard anything other than that. DHB is finally starting to show some promise but still catches with his body a little too often IMO. Ford is a rookie with blazing speed that's been contributing. JLH=0. Zach Miller will be ready to go. DMAC is a very good receiver as is Bush. Reece has shown great hands as well.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 05:28 PM

Yeah how many guys are elite as a rookie? But you're right, McFadden is a bust. You just said it yourself.. he sure as hell didn't play like a top 5 pick his rookie year.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 05:28 PM
He isn't a zone CB? So, you admit he has holes in his game. Dang, here I was thinking he was all great and stuff, but he can't play zone...

Yeah, I don't know many elite CB's who can't even play zone ROFL

Ming the Merciless
11-03-2010, 05:30 PM

I wasn't all that happy about the pick when it happened. I still am not convinced, especially seeing as he has already been banged up a little...BUT..

If you are just going by his numbers, and you haven't actually seen him on the field yet...I have a feeling you are going to change your opinion from 'bust' to wow this guy COULD actually be a STUD if he stays healthy....The kid can play football, and you will see that on Sunday.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Murphy was in full pads today but haven't heard anything other than that. DHB is finally starting to show some promise but still catches with his body a little too often IMO. Ford is a rookie with blazing speed that's been contributing. JLH=0. Zach Miller will be ready to go. DMAC is a very good receiver as is Bush. Reece has shown great hands as well.

DHB is a bust, your friend already said so because he didn't put up a lot of stats as a rookie.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM

McCluster has done a good job of many different things. He isn't just a WR. He isn't just a RB. He isn't just a returner. The reality is that he is a well rounded player. The Chiefs offense missed him last week.

A bust is just silly, but then I have grown to expect that from you.

As far as Ryan Lilja.... again, kinda silly on your part. The guy isn't a HOF player, but he is a good player and has played very well for the Chiefs. Having him in there has helped a great deal this year. He is a large part of why the Chiefs are the best rushing team in football and have allowed among the fewest sacks.

Finally, Pollard. Last year at this time, I would have agreed with you. The Chiefs were pathetic having lost to even the lowly Raiders at home. Pollard could have helped. But, he was mouthy and he was shipped out. The Chiefs sent a lot of messages last year. This year, it has paid off.

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
You ****ing retard. Rookie receivers don't get a shit ton of yards their first year, and the dude returns kicks. He's a triple threat that's going to ramrod your Raiders for the next decade.

All I know is Mike Williams, drafted in the fourth round by the Buccaneers, looks like a legit #1 wide receiver in the NFL.

McCluster is a gimmick. And that's all he'll ever be in his career.

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
McCluster has done a good job of many different things. He isn't just a WR. He isn't just a RB. He isn't just a returner. The reality is that he is a well rounded player. The Chiefs offense missed him last week.

You don't use early second round picks to draft "Weapons"

RustShack
11-03-2010, 05:34 PM
All I know is Mike Williams, drafted in the fourth round by the Buccaneers, looks like a legit #1 wide receiver in the NFL.

It is to be seen yet, but either way hes making plays. Whether its throw the air, on the ground, or through the return game.. he will be giving your team and all teams fits for many years to come.

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 05:34 PM

Yep. Mike Williams was a great pick. Much better pick than that DHB pick. Too bad the Raiders didn't pick him up, huh?

ModSocks
11-03-2010, 05:35 PM

WTF?

You're right. You use early round picks to draft duds, huh? You would know all too well.

RustShack
11-03-2010, 05:36 PM

So you don't draft RB's or WR's in the second round? I would assume that means you don't draft them in the first either? Because those positions are "weapons"

penguinz
11-03-2010, 05:37 PM
You don't use early second round picks to draft "Weapons"That is left for first round reaches on WR's isn't it?

SenselessChiefsFan
11-03-2010, 05:39 PM

No, the "Raiders" don't use early second round picks to draft weapons.

Wes Welker was traded for with a second round pick. Deven Hester was drafted with a second round pick.
McCluster is a bit of both.... and add in an elusive running back as well.

Again, the Chiefs offense missed him last week. I hope that you get to watch him first hand. Not just because of what he does with the ball in his hands.... but the pressure he takes off the guys around him because the opponent has to account for him.

Championship
11-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Im out Chief fans.

Hopefully my postings have educated you guys today.

Next lesson will be tomorrow.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't know why people are even taking the bait.

They are 4-4. That's right. 4-4. A team we should beat. They got all big headed when they beat the mighty Donkeys and invincible Seahawks.

LMAO just let them enjoy their "success."

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 05:41 PM
I heard Chuck Norris would be presenting Nnamdi. Not sure yet.

I presume that Chuck Norris is busy negotiating a guarantee for his own safety?

bowener
11-03-2010, 05:45 PM
So you don't draft RB's or WR's in the second round? I would assume that means you don't draft them in the first either? Because those positions are "weapons"

Of course they don't draft them in the 1st, stupid! That is where you draft the GOAT JaMarcus Fucking Russel! If McCluster is a bust after only a third of a season, then what the fuck is fat fuck who was lucky to escape Alabama last week without going to prison? Or Robert Gallery? Wasn't he supposed to be an elite LT? What the fuck is up with that bust? DHB, 2009, 11 games played, 9 receptions. Awesome.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Funny. Again, try reading if you're gonna insult someone b/c I SPECIFICALLY said either Evans or Parrish. So basically he didnt' cover Lee Evans but instead Roscoe Parrish who had a better game than Evans.

THANK YOU for proving my point. Don't even try to dig yourself out of this one.

He covered who was on the right side of the field. Most of the time it was Lee Evans, who had 5 catches for 56 yards in 5 quarters of football- coming off a 2 TD, 105 yard performance against Baltimore.

God, you are fucking stupid.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 06:01 PM

Real NFL teams don't use the 7th overall pick in the draft to take Heyward-Blows.

Iowanian
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM

Finally, something we can agree on. Flowers is Not on Nnamdi's level, he's a ladder rung Above him in both skill and upside.

Raider fans want to jabber about the Chiefs lack of passing game, which might be legitimate if the Chiefs hadn't been running the ball down the throats of opposing defenses for 200yards per game.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Chiefs rush for 300 yards sunday.

Kyle DeLexus
11-03-2010, 07:48 PM

I'm starting to think we should take his word for it, I mean Raider fans should know what a bust looks like.

Marcellus
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm starting to think we should take his word for it, I mean Raider fans should know what a bust looks like.

I love the Pollard a Lilja mentions.

Lilja RG on the best rushing team and fewest sacks allowed in the league.

Pollard is getting his shit pushed in again this year.

The more he talks.........

LoneWolf
11-03-2010, 07:54 PM

How many yards from scrimmage does DHB have?

A Raider fan talking about bad front office moves. Really?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Scotch free? Lay off the sauce, dog.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2010, 08:00 PM
I love it how Raider fan is criticizing McCluster's impact as a rookie when the Raiders drafted a guy projected to go in the 7th round in the 2009 draft but they drafted in the 2nd.

Shogun
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I love it how Raider fan is criticizing McCluster's impact as a rookie when the Raiders drafted a guy projected to go in the 7th round in the 2009 draft but they drafted in the 2nd.

That was just Davis getting his fail in early so he could plug in his morphine Iv and chillax for the rest of the draft

Bane
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM

They drafted Ja Porkchop #1 overall.Yeah that's all I need to hear to know their knowledge of the NFL draft.

Sassy Squatch
11-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Loses all credibility when he says Lilja is bad but Pollard is good.

Enjoy watching how "beast" Pollard is
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard2.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard3.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard4.gif

And Watching Monday Night Football, he was even worse against the Colts. I really enjoyed watching him miss tackle after tackle as Peyton Manning threw all over his ass.

S&BJW
11-03-2010, 08:32 PM
How did we not win this game?

Seriously. Did they really just beat us through the air?

There, fixed it for ya.:D

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Loses all credibility when he says Lilja is bad but Pollard is good.

Enjoy watching how "beast" Pollard is
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard2.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard3.gif
http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/texans/pollard4.gif

And Watching Monday Night Football, he was even worse against the Colts. I really enjoyed watching him miss tackle after tackle as Peyton Manning threw all over his ass.

That idiot doesn't understand GC will just put up gif's to show him how fucking stupid he is.

Ceej
11-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Guys, are we really arguing with fans from a franchise who drafted FATMARCUS RUSSELL #1 OVERALL?

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in RaiderNation.

LMAO LMAO

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Guys, are we really arguing with fans from a franchise who drafted FATMARCUS RUSSELL #1 OVERALL?

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in RaiderNation.

LMAO LMAO

I would love to dig up the shit they said about that fat fuck when he was drafted. The jerking off to Ryan Leaf Sr. I'm sure was epic.

LaChapelle
11-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Copper is going to go off on their asses like a soccer player
up and down the field

veist
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Is there a TE the Chiefs haven't shut down yet this year?

We didn't really shut down Gates, to be fair nobody has shut down Gates this year other than his toe. He's gone for at least 50 and TD every week but the week he hurt his foot in the St Louis game.

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 09:22 PM
We didn't really shut down Gates, to be fair nobody has shut down Gates this year other than his toe. He's gone for at least 50 and TD every week but the week he hurt his foot in the St Louis game.

Well that was week 1. Since then, we have.

Every week that secondary improves.

veist
11-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Well that was week 1. Since then, we have.

Every week that secondary improves.

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to get down on the team because they struggled to defend a guy that the entire league struggles to defend.

Did you even watch the MNF game? Pollard got beaten like a drum, dude looked just as lost in pass coverage as he did four years ago. He's Roy Williams all over again, big hits, bad angles, poor tackling and no coverage skills.

BigMeatballDave
11-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Jesus. We MUST win Sunday. I dont wanna see these fuckers around here anymore. You know if they win they'll be spamming the Board.

DBOSHO
11-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Ive never eagerly awaited any sports game like this one.

Please sunday come faster. I dont know if theres enough egg in oakland to cover all their dumbass fans faces.

DBOSHO
11-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Pollard is one of the worst safeties in the league. Everytime i see him in a play, he jukes himself out or he gets burned.

We should sign him this week just for the lockerroom dance afterwards.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-04-2010, 04:13 PM
SI_JimTrotter Jim Trotter
Cable announces that Campbell will start Sunday.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Damn, these Faider fans are getting dumber by the day.

KCHawg
11-04-2010, 04:42 PM

Unpossible! :D

ReynardMuldrake
11-04-2010, 04:48 PM

After that TD, they pretty much double teamed him the whole 2nd half. After that he didn't do a damned thing.

LaChapelle
11-04-2010, 05:07 PM
5-2 vs 4-4

Going 5-3 is not a big deal
but being 6-2 is
4 more wins out of the next 8 could win the division

patteeu
11-04-2010, 06:30 PM
You have yet to face a runningback as big and as fast as McFadden, who can break tackles, juke defenders, and has the speed to take it to the house... blah, blah, blah....

I've heard all this before. If Tony Temple (281 yds, 4TD) can out-perform McFadden (105 yds, 1TD) in the Cotton Bowl, I doubt if McFadden is going to be showing up Jamaal Charles or Thomas Jones in that toilet bowl out in Oakland.

Championship
11-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I've heard all this before. If Tony Temple (281 yds, 4TD) can out-perform McFadden (105 yds, 1TD) in the Cotton Bowl, I doubt if McFadden is going to be showing up Jamaal Charles or Thomas Jones in that toilet bowl out in Oakland.

Who the fuck is Tony Temple? And what the Hell does he have to do with Darren McFadden ass raping your defense on Sunday.

Jesus, son. At least stay on topic.

Championship
11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Pollard is one of the worst safeties in the league. Everytime i see him in a play, he jukes himself out or he gets burned.

We should sign him this week just for the lockerroom dance afterwards.

Pollard is still a better safety than Berry, or Lewis.

Meaning you shouldn't have got rid of him.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 10:36 PM

Meaning you shouldn't have got rid of him.ROFL

Sure-Oz
11-04-2010, 10:38 PM

:spock:

RustShack
11-04-2010, 10:38 PM

Epic fail.

Championship
11-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Epic fail.

Pollard came in and completely turned around a sucky Texans defense last year.

Eric Berry, the 5th overall pick, has come in and yet nothing has changed. The Chiefs still suck at defending the passing game.

RustShack
11-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Is this the same guy that was trying to say McFadden was better than Charles? and that Bush was better than Jones?

Because none of that makes any sense what so ever. Charles has a higher average than McFadden(oh and two fewer yards on 19 fewer carries). And Jones has a higher average than Bush(and a hella lot more yards.

Oh and, #1 rushing offense in the NFL.

RustShack
11-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Eric Berry, the 5th overall pick, has come in and yet nothing has changed. The Chiefs still suck at defending the passing game.

Nah Pollard wasn't what turned that defense around. But by that logic, Eric Berry is what turned around the Chiefs defense this year.

RustShack
11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
And the reason it "looks" like the Chiefs passing defense is so bad, is because teams can't run on us. So they rack up the passing yards while trying to play catch up with us.

Oh, and because we have played QB's like Rivers, Manning, and Schaub to start the year, that also plays a role in that stat being skewed.

Thig Lyfe
11-04-2010, 10:48 PM
I can't wait for Dave & Buster to run ALL OVER THOSE CLOWNS!

Priest31kc
11-04-2010, 10:50 PM

God your fucking stupid. You are the stupidest, piece of shit poster I have ever seen on this site. Wow.

And umm, no, our pass defense is much better. Try not looking at just yards per game you stupid shit. Or actually watch the Chiefs games this year.

patteeu
11-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Who the **** is Tony Temple? And what the Hell does he have to do with Darren McFadden ass raping your defense on Sunday.

Jesus, son. At least stay on topic.

He was the offensive MVP of the Cotton Bowl the year Darren McFadden played in it. McFadden got all the hype going into the game and Razorback fans made many of the same claims that you're making now about how McFadden was going to dominate. It didn't work out that way then, and I doubt that it's going to work out that way now. McFadden lost that Cotton Bowl game 38-7 and he was shown up by a running back you've never heard of.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2010, 11:25 PM

ROFL This shit can't be real..........

Three7s
11-04-2010, 11:26 PM

You do realize that the Texans have the worst defense in the NFL......right? Yep, Pollard was a HUGE help......

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 11:46 PM
ROFL This shit can't be real..........Funny shit. He's like a Faider KnoMo

BossChief
11-04-2010, 11:46 PM
KnowMo....we need you to get up out of you seat!

Someone has officially taken your throne!

We are gonna need that crown back too, playa.

BossChief
11-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Funny shit. He's like a Faider KnoMo

KnowMo....we need you to get up out of you seat!

Someone has officially taken your throne!

We are gonna need that crown back too, playa.

:cuss:

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 11:52 PM
:cuss:After we win Sunday, this guy will be a memory.

RustShack
11-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Knomo is a knosho

jbwm89
11-05-2010, 03:02 AM
All this raider love on espn is killing me.

If we don't turn the ball over we win the game, period.

Championship
11-05-2010, 05:45 AM
All this raider love on espn is killing me.

If we don't turn the ball over we win the game, period.

Jamaal Charles is a fumbling machine. He's bound to fumble once or twice.

bkkcoh
11-05-2010, 06:14 AM
You do realize that the Texans have the worst defense in the NFL......right? Yep, Pollard was a HUGE help......

Remember when the Raiders were so good with JaMarcus, he was the 33rd rated QB in the league.

ReynardMuldrake
11-05-2010, 06:16 AM
Jamaal Charles is a fumbling machine. He's bound to fumble once or twice.

Did "Pro football reference" tell you that?

kcchiefsus
11-05-2010, 06:18 AM

We do? Is that why we are giving up a lower passer rating against opposing QB's than Oakland? Quarterbacks are averaging a 78.2 rating against KC, while they are averaging 88.0 against the Raiders. We have also given up 5 less touchdowns through the air, despite playing one more game so far. We are giving up 6.5 yards per pass, while Oakland is giving up 7.

Looks like you are a fucking idiot. Of course, why would I expect any different from some piece of shit from Oakland?

Swanman
11-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Did "Pro football reference" tell you that?

You are assuming he can read. Championship is like what would happen if all the members of Poetry Slam (look it up on youtube if you haven't seen the greatness) had a massive orgy and produced an offspring.

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Good news, Raider fan. Even though your franchise is supposedly so dominant and all are falling in love with you, you can get your tickets 2 for the price of 1. So now you can bring your parole officer with you and kill two birds with one stone.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Louis Murphy may be out, yes, but Darrius Heyward-Bey is finally starting to see all his hard work that he put into this offseason pay off. Jacoby Ford & Nick Miller both have as good hands than Murphy.

If Nnamdi is out, then we could move Michael Huff to CB, and still have a good set of safeties, Tyvon Branch is always around the ball as is Stevie Brown...oh and Mike Mitchell is the NFL's next big-hitter and he is also able to hold his own against TEs. If he can keep Antonio Gates in check then he could do so against Tony Moeaki.

patteeu
11-05-2010, 08:10 AM
He was the offensive MVP of the Cotton Bowl the year Darren McFadden played in it. McFadden got all the hype going into the game and Razorback fans made many of the same claims that you're making now about how McFadden was going to dominate. It didn't work out that way then, and I doubt that it's going to work out that way now. McFadden lost that Cotton Bowl game 38-7 and he was shown up by a running back you've never heard of.

Oh BTW, Tony Temple was only the 5th best rusher in the Big 12 that year (on a yds/game basis). The top RB in the league was a guy from Texas named Jamaal Charles.

Titty Meat
11-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Louis Murphy may be out, yes, but Darrius Heyward-Bey is finally starting to see all his hard work that he put into this offseason pay off. Jacoby Ford & Nick Miller both have as good hands than Murphy.

If Nnamdi is out, then we could move Michael Huff to CB, and still have a good set of safeties, Tyvon Branch is always around the ball as is Stevie Brown...oh and Mike Mitchell is the NFL's next big-hitter and he is also able to hold his own against TEs. If he can keep Antonio Gates in check then he could do so against Tony Moeaki.

You mean the guy Oakland wasted a 2nd round pick on?

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 08:30 AM

Is that b/c only this board seems to think Flowers is a better CB than Nnamdi? Yeah, real stupid huh? Remember, this place isn't shit on the national circuit. Just b/c some of the homers here overrated Flowers doesn't mean it's true.

Championship
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
You mean the guy Oakland wasted a 2nd round pick on?

Wasted a second round pick? You must be talking about Dexter McCluster, not Mike Mitchell.

Because Mike Mitchell is a stud safety that will lock down Tony Moeaki this weekend.

Silly Hillbilly.

RustShack
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I don't think these guys realize Flowers is in his break out year like Asomugha was a few years ago before he was a big time shut down corner. So after this year is when everyone will be talking about him in the same breath.

Oh and Flowers is doing it two years faster than Nnamdi did too.

Priest31kc
11-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Flowers blooming for Chiefs

There is no doubting that the Kansas City Chiefs’ defense is much improved.

You can credit several people. New defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel has his unit playing disciplined, timely football. Third-year defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey is having a breakout season. Linebackers Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson are both playing at an All-Pro level. Rookie safety Eric Berry is showing why he is the No. 5 overall pick. They all deserve their due credit.

But don’t forget the play of third-year cornerback Brandon Flowers. He’s been outstanding. Perhaps overshadowed in a division teeming with strong cornerback play, the 5-foot-9, 187-pound Flowers has been fantastic this season. He is a big reason why Kansas City is 5-2 and heading into a crucial game at 4-4 Oakland on Sunday.

He is getting high, I mean, high, praise.

“Brandon Flowers is exceptional,” Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. said. “He’s not very known, but he is playing terrific football. He’s playing better than (New York Jets Darrelle) Revis and as good as Nnamdi (Oakland’s Asomugha). He’s been that good.”

Revis and Asomugha are routinely considered the gold standards of NFL cornerback play. For Flowers to be compared to these players, is pretty heady stuff.

Flowers has been a contributor since he was a second-round pick in 2008, the final season of the Carl Peterson-Herm Edwards era. Flowers caught heat for poor play in the preseason, but he has been a standout this season.

He is a complete player who gives up little in the pass game who had key interceptions in wins over Cleveland and San Francisco. He has become a stalwart against the run. Kansas City coach Todd Haley said this week that he thinks Flowers is a premier run supporter as well as a fine cover man.

“This guy is a unique, highly-competitive player,” Haley told reporters in Kansas City this week. “You can see that he enjoys and thrives on being challenged. As each receiver group comes into town or we got to town against, the bigger the name the bigger the step up you see from Brandon."

So, when you think about why the Kansas City defense is better and helping the team become a legitimate playoff contender, you have to look at the little cornerback who is on the verge of creating a big name for himself.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/19691/flowers-blooming-for-chiefs

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Nnamdi Asomugha stats this season.

5 catches allowed
20 Targets
80 Yards Allowed.
0 Touchdowns

And he follows around #1 WRs, unlike Brandon Flowers.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 09:43 AM

Darrius Heyward-Bey
Jacoby Ford
Nick Miller
Darren McFadden
Michael Bush
Marcel Reece

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Jacoby Ford
Nick Miller
Darren McFadden
Michael Bush
Marcel Reece

:facepalm:

Priest31kc
11-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Nnamdi Asomugha stats this season.

5 catches allowed
20 Targets
80 Yards Allowed.
0 Touchdowns

And he follows around #1 WRs, unlike Brandon Flowers.

cool story bro.

DJ's left nut
11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Flowers still has a bit to go before he's the cover corner that the elite guys are. He's very good, but not quite elite in that regard just yet, IMO.

However, in run support, there's not a better corner in the league. These yappin' ass Raider fans can shove it on that front. Trying to argue that Flowers isn't a truly exceptional run support corner just exposes folks as ignorant homers.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
cool story bro.

Flowers almost gave up that many catches against THE BILLS!!!! "Cool story" indeed.

Nnamdi > Flowers and there is NO DEBATE. The only people who think the opposite are Chief homers.

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Anybody who gets burnt by Roscoe Freaking Parrish should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Nnamdi.

The end.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Flowers still has a bit to go before he's the cover corner that the elite guys are. He's very good, but not quite elite in that regard just yet, IMO.

However, in run support, there's not a better corner in the league. These yappin' ass Raider fans can shove it on that front. Trying to argue that Flowers isn't a truly exceptional run support corner just exposes folks as ignorant homers.

Nnamdi is a great tackler dude. You had me convinced you knew what you were talking about w/ your first paragraph. I actually did a "best CB" list somewhere preseason and had Flowers 4th behind Nnamdi, Revis, then Woodson. I think that's a perfect spot for him.

He's no where near Nnamdi though. Not yet.