PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I don't like this game.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 07:39 AM
I've tried all week to ease my mind about this football game.
Unfortunately, I've been unsuccessful at doing so.

Thus far this year I've seen the Chiefs do two things:
1. Prove that they can play with the best of the best in the NFL.
2. Play well enough to expect them to contend for this division and get a post-season berth.

What they have not done, though, is play well enough on the road to beat a good football team. We failed to capitalize on two great opportunities to win games in Indianapolis and Houston. Good football teams win those games.

If this team is to be taken seriously in the post-season...
We need to beat a good team on the road. The road is where we may very well have to win once the playoffs get started.

When the season started, winning 6 games was my expectation for this team. I thought winning 8 would be the high watermark and would prove we were moving forward in this rebuilding process. Given how well this team has played... I expect them now to win 9-10 games. Winning in Oakland could give us a chance to win 11 and maybe get a home playoff game and a chance at a first-round bye.

I'm not sure why I don't feel good about this matchup in Oakland.
We've played better football teams, on the road, and narrowly missed out on a win.

We're better at running the football.
We're better at stopping the run.
We're better in the Special Teams department.
We're better coached.
With Asomugha out & Lilja back we have an advantage in the passing game.

That's alot to be confident about, but...I just don't feel that way.
Hate to say that.

Cassel and this passing game need to show up on Sunday.
We know both teams are going to pound the ball, but I'm not sure that that's where this game will be won. We're gonna have to have a few big pass plays to sustain drives and keep pace on the scoreboard. If there's anything the Raiders can do, lately, it's score points (92 in the last 2 games). Granted those came against a struggling road team (SEA) and a bad bad Denver team...It's hard to tell just how much the last two weeks mean.

I've tried to tune out the naysayers... Buffalo took Baltimore to the wire too and they needed the extra period as well to win.

I've also tried to turn a deaf ear to Chiefs fans who aren't willing to be honest about the chinks in this team's armor.

We're a good football team...I'm convinced.
Now we need to prove that we're a team that can step into the playoffs and win a big game outside the four walls of Arrowhead Stadium.

Now is as good a time as any.

mlyonsd
11-05-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm very nervous about this game. Oakland has played better as of late.

If KC can get a win there they're legitimate. If not, they are just back to the rebuilding stage.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Fellas,
We win this game we're in great shape moving forward to the second half of the season. If we lose this game its not "back to rebuilding", we take care of business, beating the teams we should beat down the stretch, and we can/will still win the west, even if it means a showdown with oakland at the end of the year. This is not the make or break game IMO.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 07:44 AM

If KC can get a win there they're legitimate. If not, they are just back to the rebuilding stage.

If we drop this game I'm not sure it suggests that we've been fool's gold thus far this season. They ARE a better team than they have been in past, they're STILL a division rival and this IS a road game.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Fellas,
We win this game we're in great shape moving forward to the second half of the season. If we lose this game its not "back to rebuilding", we take care of business, beating the teams we should beat down the stretch, and we can/will still win the west, even if it means a showdown with oakland at the end of the year. This is not the make or break game IMO.

That's the thing though... At this point I want to see this team do more than just win the division. This division isn't very good this season so that doesn't say as much at we want it to.

I want this team to prove it can win in the post-season by beating a good football team on the road.
And there's no better way to win the division than to stay out in front anyway. Winning puts us out three games.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Oakland is playing decent-good football right now. They expect to win at home right now. I don't care if the Pats were at Oakland this weekend, some people would expect the Raiders to be competitive.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Should be a great game....

Oakland has have EVERYTHING go their way the last two weeks... Denver just flat out quit and every pass batted up in the air bounced of 3 guys then Oakland would take it for 60 yards... Just a lot of wierd fluke shit in the Seattle game.. They abused the O Line of Seattle.. IF you can call that a O line...

They are talented, more talented that thier Coaching staff thats for sure...

I say the Chiefs win just on these 3 things alone...

Coaching
Patience on Offense
Disclipline

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 07:48 AM
The raiders are not a good football team. Only way this club goes home w/ a L is if they play sloppy football.

the end.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-05-2010, 07:49 AM
ROFL I think I read that you referred to Oakland as a good football team

Dude , Oakland beats themselves , all we have to do is show up.

Micjones
Oakland is playing decent-good football right now. They expect to win at home right now. I don't care if the Pats were at Oakland this weekend, some people would expect the Raiders to be competitive.

That's my point. That team is improving.
Beating them does so much for this team's confidence and post-season plight going forward.

booyaf2
Winning the division needs to be priority #1 this year. Get a little taste of the playoffs for these young guys (and some of the vets), and build on it so we can be a contender every year. Nobody was planning on winning 12 games this year.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 07:50 AM
ROFL I think I read that you referred to Oakland as a good football team

Dude , Oakland beats themselves , all we have to do is show up.

If the coaching staff and team has the same attitude...
We'll head to Denver with three losses on the season.

Last week, alone, was enough to prove that this team CANNOT just throw their helmets onto the field and win. We have to show up and play the game. And play it well.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Winning the division needs to be priority #1 this year. Get a little taste of the playoffs for these young guys (and some of the vets), and build on it so we can be a contender every year. Nobody was planning on winning 12 games this year.

But if you're in a position to do it... You take advantage of it.
You're ahead of schedule. Take every opportunity to make the most of that chance.

Who expected us to beat the Texans? Not many.
And we showed up and played three inspired quarters of football.
Losing after having played so well to start hurt like Hell.

They can't afford to get caught up in what we were "supposed" or "expected" to be.

mlyonsd
11-05-2010, 07:56 AM
If we drop this game I'm not sure it suggests that we've been fool's gold thus far this season. They ARE a better team than they have been in past, they're STILL a division rival and this IS a road game.

Oh I agree. And even if we win there we could still be consdiered as rebuilding.

My point is this is one of those games where you have the opportunity to take a giant step forward. Not winning isn't the end of the season but it definitely is a reality check to where you really are.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-05-2010, 08:01 AM
If the coaching staff and team has the same attitude...
We'll head to Denver with three losses on the season.

Last week, alone, was enough to prove that this team CANNOT just throw their helmets onto the field and win. We have to show up and play the game. And play it well.

Don't worry , I'm pretty sure our coaching staff knows what it takes to beat this piece of shit team. They know this game puts a huge spread between the Chiefs and the rest of the west when we come out with a win.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Don't worry , I'm pretty sure our coaching staff knows what it takes to beat this piece of shit team. They know this game puts a huge spread between the Chiefs and the rest of the west when we come out with a win.

4 quarters of power football forever & ever. Amen.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 08:04 AM
even we lose this game, we are still good shape, Oakland schedule down the stretch is brutal, I think i might still be more worried about the Chargers

TimeForWasp
11-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Unfortunately, I've been unsuccessful at doing so.

Thus far this year I've seen the Chiefs do two things:
1. Prove that they can play with the best of the best in the NFL.
2. Play well enough to expect them to contend for this division and get a post-season berth.

What they have not done, though, is play well enough on the road to beat a good football team. We failed to capitalize on two great opportunities to win games in Indianapolis and Houston. Good football teams win those games.

If this team is to be taken seriously in the post-season...
We need to beat a good team on the road. The road is where we may very well have to win once the playoffs get started.

When the season started, winning 6 games was my expectation for this team. I thought winning 8 would be the high watermark and would prove we were moving forward in this rebuilding process. Given how well this team has played... I expect them now to win 9-10 games. Winning in Oakland could give us a chance to win 11 and maybe get a home playoff game and a chance at a first-round bye.

I'm not sure why I don't feel good about this matchup in Oakland.
We've played better football teams, on the road, and narrowly missed out on a win.

We're better at running the football.
We're better at stopping the run.
We're better in the Special Teams department.
We're better coached.
With Asomugha out & Lilja back we have an advantage in the passing game.

That's alot to be confident about, but...I just don't feel that way.
Hate to say that.

Cassel and this passing game need to show up on Sunday.
We know both teams are going to pound the ball, but I'm not sure that that's where this game will be won. We're gonna have to have a few big pass plays to sustain drives and keep pace on the scoreboard. If there's anything the Raiders can do, lately, it's score points (92 in the last 2 games). Granted those came against a struggling road team (SEA) and a bad bad Denver team...It's hard to tell just how much the last two weeks mean.

I've tried to tune out the naysayers... Buffalo took Baltimore to the wire too and they needed the extra period as well to win.

I've also tried to turn a deaf ear to Chiefs fans who aren't willing to be honest about the chinks in this team's armor.

We're a good football team...I'm convinced.
Now we need to prove that we're a team that can step into the playoffs and win a big game outside the four walls of Arrowhead Stadium.

Now is as good a time as any.

To me, this is our first playoff game. if we win we are pretty much in, if we don't , we are not ready yet.

Chiefs=Champions
11-05-2010, 08:07 AM
This is a QUALITY thread. Solid football discussion for once..

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 08:08 AM
"I don't like this game"

I have a feeling you won't. Our combined score against opponents the past 2 games was 92-17. The Oakland Coliseum is at least on the verge of selling out, creating a home-field advantage. Darren McFadden & Michael Bush are both complete running backs, Jason Campbell is beginning to settle in and do his thing.

Simply put, the Raiders are gonna win this game.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I think SD gets beat by Houston this week and ends all the 2010 Charger talk.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 08:10 AM
"I don't like this game"

I have a feeling you won't. Our combined score against opponents the past 2 games was 92-17. The Oakland Coliseum is at least on the verge of selling out, creating a home-field advantage. Darren McFadden & Michael Bush are both complete running backs, Jason Campbell is beginning to settle in and do his thing.

You guys better win it, cause after your bye you'll be losing 3 straight.

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 08:11 AM
"I don't like this game"

Simply put, there is a reason why the raiders have lost 4.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Hell, I looked at the schedule again and theres a chance the Raiders don't win another game this year.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 08:12 AM

That was before the Raiders started to blitz more and before our offensive line and offensive playcalling began to finally click on all cylinders.

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
That was before the Raiders started to blitz more and before our offensive line and offensive playcalling began to finally click on all cylinders.

So somewhere in between losing to the niners and winning against denver you became a super bowl team.

I ain't buying that for a dollar.

booyaf2
11-05-2010, 08:16 AM

I didn't realize Sonic let its employees drink on the job.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:19 AM
You put pressure on campbell as talented as he is and he will flush.

Oaklands D will not stop the KC clubs running game.

Sell out. A hard reality is comin.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:19 AM
I didn't realize Sonic let its employees drink on the job.

Hootie drinks on the job.

Groves
11-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Time to play like men. We are men, right? It'll take care of itself.

What dya want, to alternate playing the Bills and the Panthers every week?

Some people would be just as nervous doing that.

Sure we could lose, but we won't.

We hear where you're coming from, Mic.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:21 AM

Teams blitz all out because they are weak.

milkman
11-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I don't like this game either.

I agree that Cassel is going to have to make some plays in the the passing game to move the sticks, control the ball, and to score.

We simply can not expect to win by just runnung the ball up and down the field.

But even if we do win this game, and continue to win games that we should win, we still won't be a factor in the playoffs with Cassel at QB, so at the end of the day, it simply doesn't matter.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:27 AM

I agree that Cassel is going to have to make some plays in the the passing game to move the sticks, control the ball, and to score.

But even if we do win this game, and continue to win games that we should win, we still won't be a factor in the playoffs with Cassel at QB, so at the end of the day, it simply doesn't matter.

I see it as having a hot prospect. Not cassell, the team as a whole. So at the end of the day imo this is just schoolin.

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 08:27 AM

Some guys glasses are half full, others are half empty.

Your glass is broken.

milkman
11-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Some guys glasses are half full, others are half empty.

Your glass is broken.

What makes you think I ever had a glass?

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-05-2010, 08:30 AM
I know times are changin', but these two teams usually play low-scoring close games.

Winning a 10-7 or 9-6 game looks the same in the W column as a blowout.

If history is any indication, I see a low scoring tough contest thing.

Beating them at home will be huge, IMO.

Dinny

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 08:30 AM
What makes you think I ever had a glass?

lol, perhaps, i took too many liberties in my imagination.

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 08:32 AM
I know times are changin', but these two teams usually play low-scoring close games.

Winning a 10-7 or 9-6 game looks the same in the W column as a blowout.

If history is any indication, I see a low scoring tough contest thing.

Beating them at home will be huge, IMO.

Dinny

tbh, the only way the chiefs have a chance is a low scoring bout, imo

One thing that strikes my curiousity is when we needed the points we put em up (indianapolis and houston) giving us a chance to win the games.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-05-2010, 08:33 AM

Dumb.

Marcellus
11-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Didn't you start a thread like this before the Jacksonville and Buffalo games? If not you someone did.

I think we have had one every freaking week.

Keep it up it's working.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Didn't you start a thread like this before the Jacksonville and Buffalo games? If not you someone did.

I think we have had one every freaking week.

Keep it up it's working.

Wasn't me.
The only other game I felt this way about was the one against San Francisco.
If that's ANY indication... We win this one going away.

Earthling
11-05-2010, 08:40 AM
This game is ours. My mil was in Haiti for some time and has already used two chickens in some kind of ceremony that she insists will give the Chiefs a two point win. If you would like a higher point spread she said to send more chickens.

Otter
11-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Not long after Columbus landed the buffalo were enjoying eating grass and waiting for big burtha to go into heat so they can bust one out.

Not long after that a bunch of pink monkeys with bang sticks came over the eastern horizon and almost wiped them the **** out.

Guess which way the Chiefs are coming into town bitch!!! I'm fucking pumped for this game.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 08:46 AM
lsd is a helluva drug.

morphius
11-05-2010, 08:48 AM
We seem to be a team that can play up or down to the level of our competition, so every game scares me.

boogblaster
11-05-2010, 08:49 AM
Well we match pretty good against da Fadiers .. Usually they shoot themselves in the foot .. we just have to control the clock and play smart football and that should win this game for us .......

BigMeatballDave
11-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Actually, I feel good about this one.

34-20 Chiefs

Pablo
11-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm really not scared of this game.

Because of 4 players. Charles, Jones, Flowers, and Dorsey.

Those four guys do their job and we're in fine position to win this one fellas.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 08:58 AM

?? B/c we played better teams thus far? OP has the right to be worried although I would not worry as much as him. Campbell is due for a fuck up game as he has proven his entire career to have those from time to time. He sucked last year against KC and was pulled. Your guys team last season was not as good as this season. THAT said, there is still reason to worry b/c the Raiders team you're about to face is SMOKING hot and played the same competition the past two weeks that in on par w/ the competition you guys have all got your wins from. Shitty football teams.

False hope is false hope and I know you all can throw stats at my face all damn day. Fuck stats. I know what I see and the Chiefs aren't nearly as good as some are making them out to be. That said, I think the Chiefs win this game.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm really not scared of this game.

Because of 4 players. Charles, Jones, Flowers, and Dorsey.

Those four guys do their job and we're in fine position to win this one fellas.

LOL. Someone lack's a lil knowledge. Oh well. I hope your offensive and defensive line plays shitty. If that happens, and those 4 are OK, we'll win w/ ease.

mlyonsd
11-05-2010, 09:01 AM
We seem to be a team that can play up or down to the level of our competition, so every game scares me.

QFT. And until that stops happening they'll all scare me too.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Teams blitz all out because they are weak.

............. the fuck????? Yeah, the Jets are weak. How often do they blitz? 75% of the time? Ravens are weak? Steelers? Almost every NFL team?

Man no wonder all most people do here is talk shit. They can't talk football. Here, get out of this thread and let the people who know the game handle the discussions.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:02 AM
QFT. And until that stops happening they'll all scare me too.

Oakland has the tendency to do this also. If both teams do happen to be this way, we're in route for a VERY sloppy game.

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:10 AM
This guy knows what's up.

Oakland is simply the more talented football team across the board.

QB: Raiders > Chiefs
RB: Raiders > Chiefs (Our RBs get in the end zone and catch passes. Yours dont)
WR: Raiders > Chiefs (Dwayne Bowe and Dexter McCluster? LMAO)
TE: Raiders > Chiefs
Oline = About even

Dline: Raiders > Chiefs (Glenn Dorsey is a solid player, still a bust though since he was drafted so high. Tyson Jackson is a MAJOR Bust. The Raiders have a future HOF player in Richard Seymour. Impressive rookie in LaMarr Houston, good veteran in Tommy Kelly. And we have two great defensive ends in Matt Shaughnessy and Trevor Scott. We're tied for 3rd in the NFL in sacks for a season)

LB: Raiders > Chiefs (You have Tamba Hali and a bunch of scrubs. We have Rolando McClain and Kamerion Wimley. You lose)
Secondary: Raiders > Chiefs (Nnamdi > Flowers. Stanford Routt > Brandon Carr. Tyvon Brach > Eric Bust. Michael Huff > Kendrick Lewis)

Special Teams: Raiders > Chiefs

Coaching: Raiders > Chiefs

Owner: Raiders > Chiefs

Fans: Raiders > Chiefs

California > Missouri or Kansas or wherever the hell you Hillbillys live.

Otter
11-05-2010, 09:11 AM

You're about as fun as gum in my hair. Did you by any chance catch the Philadelphia Flyers last season?

HotRoute
11-05-2010, 09:18 AM

Oline = About even

Dline: Raiders > Chiefs (Glenn Dorsey is a solid player, still a bust though since he was drafted so high. Tyson Jackson is a MAJOR Bust. The Raiders have a future HOF player in Richard Seymour. Impressive rookie in LaMarr Houston, good veteran in Tommy Kelly. And we have two great defensive ends in Matt Shaughnessy and Trevor Scott. We're tied for 3rd in the NFL in sacks for a season)

LB: Raiders > Chiefs (You have Tamba Hali and a bunch of scrubs. We have Rolando McClain and Kamerion Wimley. You lose)
Secondary: Raiders > Chiefs (Nnamdi > Flowers. Stanford Routt > Brandon Carr. Tyvon Brach > Eric Bust. Michael Huff > Kendrick Lewis)

http://hippiekiller.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/troll.jpg > YOU

King_Chief_Fan
?? B/c we played better teams thus far? OP has the right to be worried although I would not worry as much as him. Campbell is due for a **** up game as he has proven his entire career to have those from time to time. He sucked last year against KC and was pulled. Your guys team last season was not as good as this season. THAT said, there is still reason to worry b/c the Raiders team you're about to face is SMOKING hot and played the same competition the past two weeks that in on par w/ the competition you guys have all got your wins from. Shitty football teams.

False hope is false hope and I know you all can throw stats at my face all damn day. **** stats. I know what I see and the Chiefs aren't nearly as good as some are making them out to be. That said, I think the Chiefs win this game.

you lost to 49ers ROFL...you lost to the CardinalsROFL

RAIDER951
I can't even bare the thought of a Raider team that played the Whiners showing up for this one. If the team from the last two weeks shows up then I agree with the OP, you have something to worry about. The team that stops the run and wins the turnover battle will prevail.

Either way, Oakland fans are jacked for this one so the Coliseum should be a great environment.

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 09:20 AM

Oline = About even

ROFL that Knowmo guy that hangs here has got nothing on ol Championshit

ChiTown
11-05-2010, 09:20 AM

Yeah, you guys are 37,000 Fans strong in your pile of crap stadium.
ROFL

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
you lost to 49ers ROFL...you lost to the CardinalsROFL

Apparently, you don't know the NFL well. Does the best team always win? That was a very well thought out post though as a retort to mine. I can now lump you in w/ the rest of the mindless twits that run rampant around here.

Good job making yourselves look like serious contenders last week against the fucking Bills also!!!

Chiefnj2
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I love this game. KC on the road against a rival that has started playing better. What's not to like. If KC is a real contender they'll beat the piss out of the Raiders. If KC can't beat them, then they don't deserve the division.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 09:24 AM
............. the fuck????? Yeah, the Jets are weak. How often do they blitz? 75% of the time? Ravens are weak? Steelers? Almost every NFL team?

Man no wonder all most people do here is talk shit. They can't talk football. Here, get out of this thread and let the people who know the game handle the discussions.I'd like to see you locked in a room with a whiskey-drinking MO.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 09:24 AM

Oline = About even

Both coached are a mixed bag of nuts. You never know what they're going to do and they have their respective teams playing at a high level - notwithstanding last week against the Bills but a W is a W. I'd call coaching even.

Everything else is correct.

TinyEvel
11-05-2010, 09:25 AM
These teams are pretty evenly matched, but optimistic me says Oakland's stats got pretty padded in the past two games. However, if you look at their first 8 games, the team has improved into the season. I imagine both teams will be focused on stopping the other team's run. Logic says the better passing game wins, and the team with the first lead, (forcing the other to pass and potentially turn the ball over) has the advantage.
Pessimistic me says that a crummy Buffalo team, allowing 30+ points per game, held us to 10 points, so how the heck will we keep up with OAK if they start scoring like they have in the past two games.

It will be close. It will be good. I expect a few turnovers and some OAK penalties.

milkman
11-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Apparently, you don't know the NFL well. Does the best team always win? That was a very well thought out post though as a retort to mine. I can now lump you in w/ the rest of the mindless twits that run rampant around here.

Good job making yourselves look like serious contenders last week against the ****ing Bills also!!!

You mean the same Bills team that scored 34 points aginst the Ravens and took them to OT?

Good teams win the games they are supposed to win.

Chiefs have won those games, and played tough in games that they were not supposed to win.

Meanwhile, the only good team the Raiders faced, they got housed by 25 points.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Both coached are a mixed bag of nuts. You never know what they're going to do and they have their respective teams playing at a high level - notwithstanding last week against the Bills but a W is a W. I'd call coaching even.

Everything else is correct.LMAO

I'd love to have a young, star coach on the rise like Tom Cab...bwahaha I can't even finish typing that.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-05-2010, 09:27 AM
2 things in regard to the OP. 1. They will look to avenge that terrible road loss in Houston. 2. Oakland is not half of Indy or Houston. I think we win this game big. Time for the Raiders to come back to Earth.

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 09:28 AM

Good job making yourselves look like serious contenders last week against the ****ing Bills also!!!

so JFagg7754 it will safe to assume that if the Raiders win, the best team may not have won.....talk about your dumbass statements.
Hit the road ass wipe....we are certain you won't be around long

your post was hardly well thought out as it reflects nothing but your worthless opinion

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:31 AM
LMAO

I'd love to have a young, star coach on the rise like Tom Cab...bwahaha I can't even finish typing that.

And I'd love to have the intelligent, well spoken Todd Hale....LMAOOOOOO!!

Todd Haley is the NFLs answer to Forrest Gump. Sounds just like him.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 09:31 AM
I'd like to see you locked in a room with a whiskey-drinking MO.

Careful jtagg, I think this one likes you. He's the same POS that would wish still borns just because somebody roots for a different team.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:32 AM
You mean the same Bills team that scored 34 points aginst the Ravens and took them to OT?

Good teams win the games they are supposed to win.

Chiefs have won those games, and played tough in games that they were not supposed to win.

Meanwhile, the only good team the Raiders faced, they got housed by 25 points.

I love how we act like things that happen once are true. Can't wait to put up 50 on you then!!!

Wait, you just said the Texans were good against the Chiefs but not Oakland...... the fuck? I think I'll respond to you when you get your head straight.

Fat Elvis
11-05-2010, 09:32 AM
We're going to beat the Raiders the way Tom Cable beats his ex-wives.

milkman
11-05-2010, 09:33 AM
You're about as fun as gum in my hair. Did you by any chance catch the Philadelphia Flyers last season?

Don't follow hockey.

MOhillbilly
............. the ****????? Yeah, the Jets are weak. How often do they blitz? 75% of the time? Ravens are weak? Steelers? Almost every NFL team?

Man no wonder all most people do here is talk shit. They can't talk football. Here, get out of this thread and let the people who know the game handle the discussions.

teams blitz to cover a weakness in the defensive scheme. Football 101. I guess Vince didnt know what he was talkin about.

Dipshit.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
And I'd love to have the intelligent, well spoken Todd Hale....LMAOOOOOO!!

Todd Haley is the NFLs answer to Forrest Gump. Sounds just like him.

Todd Haley looks like a sexual predator

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm neg-repping Micjones simply for the fact that he gave these Raider twats a second wind in their shitty trolling endeavors.

JTagg7754
so JFagg7754 it will safe to assume that if the Raiders win, the best team may not have won.....talk about your dumbass statements.
Hit the road ass wipe....we are certain you won't be around long

your post was hardly well thought out as it reflects nothing but your worthless opinion

It's a dumbass statement if you are a dumb person. Anyone who can't understand that logic and appreciate it and know it's true is literally stupid.

It goes this easy. Pay attention. Want to type slow for you so you can follow along????

OK.

Team A beats Team B
Team B beats Team C
Team C beats Team A

Who's the best? Now, if you use the logic I presented in front of you ("the best team doesn't always win" part) then you could look at the teams a little more in depth at personnel etc etc to determine who is better.

Does this make sense to you?............. why do I feel more dumb now?

Championship
Todd Haley looks like a sexual predator

Chris Hanson from MSNBC might come walking in on Todd Haley at the Raider game on Sunday.

MOhillbilly

Oline = About even

u smell like a doop.

milkman
11-05-2010, 09:36 AM
I love how we act like things that happen once are true. Can't wait to put up 50 on you then!!!

Wait, you just said the Texans were good against the Chiefs but not Oakland...... the ****? I think I'll respond to you when you get your head straight.

You had the Texans at home.

We got them on the road.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Careful jtagg, I think this one likes you. He's the same POS that would wish still borns just because somebody roots for a different team.

Yeah, I just try not to pay attention to him. I don't know why he wants me in a closet w/ whiskey..... oh wait..... he's probably from Missouri. Makes more sense now.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:37 AM

We got them on the road.

And? So what? They're still good even if they were playing in Quebec.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 09:38 AM

We got them on the road.

And you lost to them as well

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 09:41 AM
And? So what? They're still good even if they were playing in Quebec.

dumbass, anybody knows in the NFL or any sport for that matter there is a huge difference between playing at home than on the road

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 09:47 AM
It's a dumbass statement if you are a dumb person. Anyone who can't understand that logic and appreciate it and know it's true is literally stupid.

It goes this easy. Pay attention. Want to type slow for you so you can follow along????

OK.

Team A beats Team B
Team B beats Team C
Team C beats Team A

Who's the best? Now, if you use the logic I presented in front of you ("the best team doesn't always win" part) then you could look at the teams a little more in depth at personnel etc etc to determine who is better.

Does this make sense to you?............. why do I feel more dumb now?

you must feel dumb because you are looking at inflated stats by beating crappy teams.
After the Chiefs beat the Raiders there will be no doubt...the best team won.

HotRoute
These trolls are like knowmo just don't feed them and they will go back to whatever forum they came from

JTagg7754
dumbass, anybody knows in the NFL or any sport for that matter there is a huge difference between playing at home than on the road

Ohhhhh hahahaha lol I get ya. OK, the Texans suck on the road. They're worthless, worst team in the league........ you really made that statement and I'm the dumbass??? The fuck is wrong w/ this board?

I wonder why they have a better record on the road then they do at home....................

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
you must feel dumb because you are looking at inflated stats by beating crappy teams.
After the Chiefs beat the Raiders there will be no doubt...the best team won.

........ well you're another retard in this forum. Congrats. Should start ignoring some of you to keep you from the separate that actually know what they're talking about.

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
........ well you're another retard in this forum. Congrats. Should start ignoring some of you to keep you from the separate that actually know what they're talking about.

pot meet kettle

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 09:54 AM
pot meet kettle

Seems to be an overused phrase here. Gotta stick w/ the rest of the retards. Good for you!! Good luck in all you do!

B_Ambuehl
11-05-2010, 09:56 AM
You guys should win this game easily. The Raiders don't match up well with your running attack. They're great physically up front but dumb as shit and your entire offensive attack is primarily predicated off misdirection which takes advantage of dumb motherfuckers who can't read keys. They won't know what is what and will be chasing ghosts all day. If Cassell has to drop back and throw much that could get ugly but I don't see it.

Offensively their offensive line still can't block anyone. Even last weeks game against seattle they were sloppy as hell almost half their yards came on bullshit tipped balls and such. Their running attack gets credit but they rarely block anyone their either. Make the tackles that are there to be made and they won't be able to move the ball on the ground. Jason Campbell is terrible and has nothing to work with at the WR position. If you guys play your average game and play semi-smart it shouldn't even be close.

Their special teams coverage units can't cover anyone. Their kicker hasn't been good this season.

I'm a gambling man and this game is about the easiest -3 I've seen all year.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm scared, Poncho.

Bullshit. You ain't afraid of no man.

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.

http://jbro15.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/who-cares-who-will-be-raiders-quarterback.jpg

We're all gonna die.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/matt-cassel-chiefs.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
11-05-2010, 10:09 AM
You guys should win this game easily. The Raiders don't match up well with your running attack. They're great physically up front but dumb as shit and your entire offensive attack is primarily predicated off misdirection which takes advantage of dumb motherfuckers who can't read keys. They won't know what is what and will be chasing ghosts all day. If Cassell has to drop back and throw much that could get ugly but I don't see it.

Offensively their offensive line still can't block anyone. Even last weeks game against seattle they were sloppy as hell almost half their yards came on bullshit tipped balls and such. Their running attack gets credit but they rarely block anyone their either. Make the tackles that are there to be made and they won't be able to move the ball on the ground. Jason Campbell is terrible and has nothing to work with at the WR position. If you guys play your average game and play semi-smart it shouldn't even be close.

Their special teams coverage units can't cover anyone. Their kicker hasn't been good this season.

:clap:

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Seems to be an overused phrase here. Gotta stick w/ the rest of the retards. Good for you!! Good luck in all you do!

I think you just became the new poster child supporting the need for men to use condoms....your mom and dad must be shaking their head

Hammock Parties
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Cassel is still going to have to convert third downs, Ambuehl.

McFadden is going to have a good day against us. He's the best running back we've faced all year. The Raiders will keep this game close.

I don't trust Cassel on the road, in a close game, against a scary pass rush.

This is Oakland's Super Bowl.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsKqX_JcZcA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsKqX_JcZcA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ChiTown
11-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Cassel is still going to have to convert third downs, Ambuehl.

McFadden is going to have a good day against us. He's the best running back we've faced all year. The Raiders will keep this game close.

I don't trust Cassel on the road, in a close game, against a scary pass rush.

This is Oakland's Super Bowl.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsKqX_JcZcA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsKqX_JcZcA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Excellent. Should be a great game to watch.

vailpass
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Key injuries on Oakland make a difference. If KC runs it 80% of the time they should get the W.

LaChapelle
11-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm not nearly as nervous this week as I have been the last 4
of course that could be because last sunday drained me dry

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Careful jtagg, I think this one likes you. He's the same POS that would wish still borns just because somebody roots for a different team.Raiders fans don't deserve to reproduce.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I just try not to pay attention to him. I don't know why he wants me in a closet w/ whiskey..... oh wait..... he's probably from Missouri. Makes more sense now.I hope your cock gets caught in your zipper when you take your next piss and you drop your cell phone into a toilet full of blood, shit, and cum.

FAX
11-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Fear not, Mr. Micjones.

I'm sure the Charaiders are as surprised as anybody that they've won these last two.

For my part, I had this marked down as a win before the season started and I see no reason to alter my conviction. The goats gave them 21 points before you could say "Somebody keyed my car!". At that point, the goats were playing catch up - which they suck at. More than half those points were goat gifts. As for the Seahawks, that game was a bunch of wacky bounces and proof positive that the adage, "Any given Sunday" is a truthism.

All we have to do is play our game; limit penalties and take care of the ball. The Charaiders are the same self-destructing fools they've always been. They will make stupid, moronic mistakes. We will capitalize. We should be concerned about somebody pinging a double-D battery off Crennel's noggin, but that's about it.

FAX

FAX
11-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I hope your cock gets caught in your zipper and you drop your cell phone into a toilet full of blood, shit, and cum.

Did that Welfare Cell Phone deal actually pass?

FAX

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Raiders fans don't deserve to reproduce.

Pretty easy when you only have to walk to your sister's room eh? Right across the hall probably.... and you're both probably married w/ kids.... living at the farm together.... w/ all your grandparents and uncles also.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Did that Welfare Cell Phone deal actually pass?

FAXI think they give parolees a cell-phone as a standard package deal.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Pretty easy when you only have to walk to your sister's room eh? Right across the hall probably.... and you're both probably married w/ kids.... living at the farm together.... w/ all your grandparents and uncles also.I hope your sister gets violated with a drain snake.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
I hope your sister gets violated with a drain snake.

Only a hillbilly would bring RotoRooter into this...... next thing you know, he's gonna wish she gets ran over by Billy Wallace Jr's race car.

Inspector
11-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I hear ya Mic...I always worry about road games in Oakland and Denver. Even when they are bad, they give us a handful.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Only a hillbilly would bring RotoRooter into this...... next thing you know, he's gonna wish she gets ran over by Billy Wallace Jr's race car.Gather your entire family. Go into your garage and load them all into the minivan. Give everyone an Ambien. Crack your windows and start the van.

Sleep forever.

Craqhead
11-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Maybe some WR's can actually show up....
as for this game... it will be close, down too the wire just like every Chiefs vs Faiders game, and at the end they will do something stupid and we get the win.

Pablo
11-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Maybe some WR's can actually show up....
as for this game... it will be close, down too the wire just like every Chiefs vs Faiders game, and at the end they will do something stupid and we get the win.Raiders are historically an inept and idiotic group. They will most definitely get some dumb-shit penalty that gives us great field position at a key moment or a score.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Raiders are historically an inept and idiotic group. They will most definitely get some dumb-shit penalty that gives us great field position at a key moment or a score.

That's probably the most intelligent thing you've said since I've been here. Don't agree with the inept part but a penalty at the worst possible moment would not surprise me at all.

FAX
11-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Just look at what Ben Davidson started.

FAX

Inspector
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM
lsd is a helluva drug.

I just got nostaligic for the 60's again.

Sigh.......

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm scared, Poncho.

Bullshit. You ain't afraid of no man.

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.

http://jbro15.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/who-cares-who-will-be-raiders-quarterback.jpg

We're all gonna die.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/matt-cassel-chiefs.jpg

Who's the kid in bottom pic?

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Who's the kid in bottom pic?

Cassel

Hammock Parties
11-05-2010, 11:56 AM
That girl is our QB.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 11:57 AM
That girl is our QB.

Why are you guys so down on him?

Pablo
11-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Why are you guys so down on him?You'll see why on Sunday. God forbid you all put any pressure on him whatsoever or he'll hit the ankles of his RB out of the backfield with his Matty Cannon.

ReynardMuldrake
11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
That's probably the most intelligent thing you've said since I've been here. Don't agree with the inept part but a penalty at the worst possible moment would not surprise me at all.

Faiders will be Faiders.

-King-
11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
I was more nervous about the Bills game than I am about this game.

FAX
11-05-2010, 12:05 PM
He may be a turd launcher, but he's our turd launcher.

Have you seen him hand off? It's ... well ... it's just the most amazing hand off in the whole, entire, friggin' league.

FAX

-King-
11-05-2010, 12:05 PM

Wait...you're not a Chiefs fan?

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Why are you guys so down on him?

B/c he's not very good. Oh I only say that b/c I'm a Raider homer by the way. You know this. You've posted w/ me for over a year now on RFN. I'm the biggest Raider homer ever, aren't I???

RedThat

:spock: Haven't they been doing that for the last 4 years? I don't think 1 loss to the Raiders on the road will influence them to rebuild again.

FAX
I was more nervous about the Bills game than I am about this game.

Me, too.

The Bills game got something out of our system. We'll be prepared this week and the Charaiders simply aren't as good as their record. They're all gaga over these last two games, but they were aberrations. I'd be surprised if they score 14 points on Sunday.

FAX

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 12:10 PM

So the bounce pass off two guys to a third guy is "clicking on all cylinders"?

STFU

FAX
11-05-2010, 12:11 PM

STFU

It is for a guy who drives an '89 Camry.

FAX

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:12 PM

STFU

While that did happen and I cannot say it wasn't pure luck, it has happened only one time. I'm sure we could all pull out instances like that w/ Chiefs games. Like how Lindell missed a FG that would've gave them the win.

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Wait...you're not a Chiefs fan?

I like him, can we keep him?

TinyEvel
11-05-2010, 12:14 PM
All that stampeding sound you hear is the former Raiders, now Chargers fans heading back toward the Raider bandwagon. Good luck idiots. We gonna make you cry this weekend.

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 12:15 PM
While that did happen and I cannot say it wasn't pure luck, it has happened only one time. I'm sure we could all pull out instances like that w/ Chiefs games. Like how Lindell missed a FG that would've gave them the win.

Oh, I know- I don't think that Raider fan gets it quite like you or I.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Oh, I know- I don't think that Raider fan gets it quite like you or I.

OH no, not me apparently. According to your fellow posters, I am the biggest homer they've ever encountered..... yeah. About that.

I was lying to you!!one!!1 You gotz trick;'d!!1

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
OH no, not me apparently. According to your fellow posters, I am the biggest homer they've ever encountered..... yeah. About that.

I was lying to you!!one!!1 You gotz trick;'d!!1

as I told you the other day, you can either play along or ignore it. who cares, should be a hell of a game, can't wait to watch it. I think we have you guys this time, but I'm supposed to think that. In my opinion it comes down to the run and stopping the run. Where I think we just make a few more stops than you. Other than the run it comes down to some luck, which way the ball bounces, and turnovers. The players are going to be hyped, good game to watch.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:27 PM
as I told you the other day, you can either play along or ignore it. who cares, should be a hell of a game, can't wait to watch it. I think we have you guys this time, but I'm supposed to think that. In my opinion it comes down to the run and stopping the run. Where I think we just make a few more stops than you. Other than the run it comes down to some luck, which way the ball bounces, and turnovers. The players are going to be hyped, good game to watch.

Oh I'm playing along. Still can't upload my awesome avatar though (which mocks Oakland if anything). Why is that? Is the new rules you have to be a member X amount of days?

I think the Chiefs will win this game also. I did a preseason game-by-game analysis on Oakland prior to the season and had them finishing 7-9. I have every game correct except one b/c of Jano.... three times. Oh well.

I think that the running game will be too much for Oakland. If it does rain though, I will put it more evenly than I had it. I think I predicted a 24-23 win in that thread but I'd have to check it. Even w/ Nnamdi out, Cassel scares me about as much as it would if we were facing Jamarcus Russell. Bowe will have some more catches but that's really the only difference IMO. Campbell is also due for a shitty game b/c he's overplaying his ability now. If the Chiefs get out ahead early, the game is over. Campbell will never be able to lead us back (if he does like he did in SD, that'd be even overplaying his ability even more). If we can keep it close going into the fourth though, I'll concede it's anyone's game

Dartgod
11-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Even w/ Nnamdi out, Cassel scares me about as much as it would if we were facing Jamarcus Russell.
Chiefs fans are much more scared of Cassel than Raiders fans are. :doh!:

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Chiefs fans are much more scared of Cassel than Raiders fans are. :doh!:

I figured. I can see why also. If somehow the Raiders can play like they have been against Denver's and Seattle's rushing attack, this game might turn into a blowout...... that's one <big><big><big>BIG</big></big></big> if.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 12:45 PM
I figured. I can see why also. If somehow the Raiders can play like they have been against Denver's and Seattle's rushing attack, this game might turn into a blowout...... that's one <big><big><big>BIG</big></big></big> if.

All the Oakland defense has to do is stop Charles and Jones and that would force the Chiefs to use Matt Cassel and lets face it, he isn't the best QB in the league. The Chiefs are dead last in passing offense. We're more well balanced of an offense than the Chiefs are JTAGG.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 12:48 PM

STFU

football is also about getting the ball to bounce your way. Our players are playing like they are to be around the ball at all costs. Nonetheless, we've racked up 1,000 total yards on offense and scored over 90 points in the previous two games ALONE.

FAX
11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Two games do not a season make, Mr. Moronic Raider.

What would you guys be saying about your team had you not been so fortunate over the past couple of weeks?

FAX

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
All the Oakland defense has to do is stop Charles and Jones and that would force the Chiefs to use Matt Cassel and lets face it, he isn't the best QB in the league. The Chiefs are dead last in passing offense. We're more well balanced of an offense than the Chiefs are JTAGG.

Tough thing to do though. Basically I think stopping Charles is bigger than stopping Old Man Jones.

We are most definitely more balanced (I'm a homer though Sonic so watch out...........) but if Campbell has one of his many lapses, we're no more balanced than a fucking high school team. He worries me as much as our ability to stop the two backs.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:53 PM
And Coffey, if you're reading this, I cannot do it. I figured it was the same here as other forums and it still only let's me choose from defaults. I can't even respond to your message as I cannot send those messages nor PMs, nor can I share links, images, rep, nothing. Basically I can just post.

I would obviously send this to you but I can't haha. Hope you or another MOD reads it. It's OK though man, not trying to get you to go out of your way to do shit. Thanks.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Two games do not a season make, Mr. Moronic Raider.

What would you guys be saying about your team had you not been so fortunate over the past couple of weeks?

FAX

The exact same thing I've said now and all throughout the season........... why else would I?

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM

And that's kind of the rub, isn't it? Can they stop them? and McCluster? and Battle?

FAX
11-05-2010, 01:00 PM
The exact same thing I've said now and all throughout the season........... why else would I?

Well ... I don't know the inner workings of your mind, Mr. JTagg7754 and am, therefore, unqualified to answer.

Here's my point, though ...

Most reasonable people would have to acknowledge that your last two games have been aberrations. The Charaiders are not going to blow out teams every week. You've encountered some weak teams and gotten some good bounces. That's not opinion ... that's fact.

Statistically speaking, you are a 4 and 4 team that is not quite as good as your record might indicate. Plus ... and this is important ... Haley, Weis, and Crennel will have our squad prepared to play a full 60 minutes of mistake-free, disciplined football. Most people realize that the Charaiders are incapable of accomplishing the same.

So ... it stands to reason that the "real" Charaiders are going to start showing up sooner rather than later ... like, maybe, this weekend. If true, we have a good chance to win one on the road.

FAX

mlyonsd
11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
The exact same thing I've said now and all throughout the season........... why else would I? What went wrong in SF?

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
And Coffey, if you're reading this, I cannot do it. I figured it was the same here as other forums and it still only let's me choose from defaults. I can't even respond to your message as I cannot send those messages nor PMs, nor can I share links, images, rep, nothing. Basically I can just post.

I would obviously send this to you but I can't haha. Hope you or another MOD reads it. It's OK though man, not trying to get you to go out of your way to do shit. Thanks.

I'm not high enough on the MOD totem pole to make things any better for you....

FAX
11-05-2010, 01:06 PM
You seem like a nice enough convict, Mr. JTagg7754. And everybody deserves a second chance.

Even though you're a Charaider, I'm sure that one of our fabulous and highly talented mods will soon provide you with sufficient permissions to both alter your avatar and jam a pick handle up your anus.

FAX

FAX
11-05-2010, 01:09 PM
By the way ... pretty nice article here ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=5759899

FAX

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Well ... I don't know the inner workings of your mind, Mr. JTagg7754 and am, therefore, unqualified to answer.

Here's my point, though ...

Most reasonable people would have to acknowledge that your last two games have been aberrations. The Charaiders are not going to blow out teams every week. You've encountered some weak teams and gotten some good bounces. That's not opinion ... that's fact.

Statistically speaking, you are a 4 and 4 team that is not quite as good as your record might indicate. Plus ... and this is important ... Haley, Weis, and Crennel will have our squad prepared to play a full 60 minutes of mistake-free, disciplined football. Most people realize that the Charaiders are incapable of accomplishing the same.

So ... it stands to reason that the "real" Charaiders are going to start showing up sooner rather than later ... like, maybe, this weekend. If true, we have a good chance to win one on the road.

FAX

Right on. Well I consider myself logical as I see things for what they are and that's all it is.

We have got maybe one bounce. I acknowledge those two games are flukes but come on man. They have played SOLID football those games w/ the exception of the offense getting off to a slow start against Seattle.

We're an overrated football team much like you're an overrated 5-2 team. Big deal. As I've said, the Chiefs are the 2010 version of the 2009 Broncos. Very overrated except the Chiefs schedule is much softer.

I don't think your description of your team is very accurate either w/ the games against Cleveland and Buffalo being prime examples. Sure, you came away w/ wins but man were they just fucking ugly.

You do have a good chance if the Chiefs team everyone says they are shows up but who's to say we're not gonna get the Buffalo/Cleveland version?? If we do, sorry, your chances are very slim.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 01:22 PM
What went wrong in SF?

Jason Campbell. He's been this way his entire career. That's how he lasted so long in DC. He gets you some solid starts that makes you think "hey, he's finally getting it" only to shit the bed the very next week. I have followed Campbell since Auburn. Thought he would be a great player. Sure enough, he gets drafted by the Redskins and I get a NFC East game every week on basic cable so it was rather easy to follow him.

Many Raider fans are like old Skin fans. They got their hopes up too high for this guy who will let them down if history remains constant. I try telling them that but then get labeled as a "fake fan" or some other gay shit. Except here, I'm a homer........ whatever.

The defense played well enough to STOMP the 9ers. Campbell just fucking sucked.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm not high enough on the MOD totem pole to make things any better for you....

Right on man. Just bringing it to your attention. I have no clue who the MODs are anyway. Not like I'd be able to message them to let them know. I emailed the "contact us" part of the site to let them know but who knows if it's enough.

Oh well.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 01:26 PM
You seem like a nice enough convict, Mr. JTagg7754. And everybody deserves a second chance.

Even though you're a Charaider, I'm sure that one of our fabulous and highly talented mods will soon provide you with sufficient permissions to both alter your avatar and jam a pick handle up your anus.

FAX

I just play as others do man. If there's insult wars, I'm on it. There seem to be more degenerates around here than those willing to actually talk football. I can fling shit or I can sit and debate. It's all in the company I'm quoting I guess.

Maybe the MODs will but I'm not a Chiefs fan so I'm not expecting anything. Coffey's cool, I mean anyone who likes Calvin and Hobbes is in my book, but he's already known my stance and said he can't do anything personally. He's the only one I'm aware of. Like I said, if it happens, cool. If not, I'm not too worried about it. Just makes posting things easier. I guess the only thing about the avatar is a pinetree doesn't best suit my personality haha.

FAX
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Right on. Well I consider myself logical as I see things for what they are and that's all it is.

We have got maybe one bounce. I acknowledge those two games are flukes but come on man. They have played SOLID football those games w/ the exception of the offense getting off to a slow start against Seattle.

We're an overrated football team much like you're an overrated 5-2 team. Big deal. As I've said, the Chiefs are the 2010 version of the 2009 Broncos. Very overrated except the Chiefs schedule is much softer.

I don't think your description of your team is very accurate either w/ the games against Cleveland and Buffalo being prime examples. Sure, you came away w/ wins but man were they just ****ing ugly.

You do have a good chance if the Chiefs team everyone says they are shows up but who's to say we're not gonna get the Buffalo/Cleveland version?? If we do, sorry, your chances are very slim.

Well, we have a special needs quarterback, and that often translates into "ugly". We're still a team in rebuilding mode and weren't supposed to be winning games at this rate, this year. I'm pretty sure that our current record is as much of a surprise to our coaching staff as it is to everybody else. I, therefore, have no illusions that we are, in any way, a dominant team.

All I'm saying is that, contrary to what some Charaider fans seem to believe, the Silver and Blech are not as good as their record.

At this point, I'm just hoping for a fairly-officiated, injury-free game so that we can settle this thing properly by handing you your asses along with a pair of tickets to the Thanksgiving Day Midget Gypsies On Ice Revue.

FAX

ReynardMuldrake
11-05-2010, 01:44 PM
I guess the only thing about the avatar is a pinetree doesn't best suit my personality haha.

Are you kidding? The pine tree suits you just fine. You wouldn't look the same without needles sticking out of your arms.

Molitoth
11-05-2010, 01:47 PM
The defense played well enough to STOMP the 9ers. Campbell just ****ing sucked.

Welcome to our world. This is Cassel almost every week.

bowener
11-05-2010, 02:14 PM

That is a pretty tall order.

If you're running for just under 200 yards a game, you don't really have a great need to pass the ball. That being said, Cassel is not the greatest at passing, and so his attempts are limited... again though, when a team can run like the Chiefs have been running you don't have to ask for much out of the QB. If the Raiders can contain the Chiefs running game, then yes, this will be a very tough game for the Chiefs.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 02:16 PM
B/c he's not very good. Oh I only say that b/c I'm a Raider homer by the way. You know this. You've posted w/ me for over a year now on RFN. I'm the biggest Raider homer ever, aren't I???

You're the last person I would call a homer.

FAX
11-05-2010, 02:16 PM
That is a pretty tall order.

If you're running for just under 200 yards a game, you don't really have a great need to pass the ball. That being said, Cassel is not the greatest at passing, and so his attempts are limited... again though, when a team can run like the Chiefs have been running you don't have to ask for much out of the QB. If the Raiders can contain the Chiefs running game, then yes, this will be a very tough game for the Chiefs.

Yeah ... the funny thing is that "stopping Charles and Jones" has, no doubt, been the game plan for every defense we've faced so far ... and a couple of those defenses are pretty good.

The Charaiders better hope we don't get a lead.

FAX

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah ... the funny thing is that "stopping Charles and Jones" has, no doubt, been the game plan for every defense we've faced so far ... and a couple of those defenses are pretty good.

FAX

It's a tall order indeed and nobody's saying it's not. We just happen to have a pretty good 1-2 as well

Pablo
11-05-2010, 02:38 PM

FAXI don't know Mr. Fax. I'd imagine the Raiders are the only team we've faced this year that are truly serious about "stopping Charles and Jones". That's the difference. They really, really mean it.

acarter25
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM

Oline = About even

This has got to be the biggest joke of all the posts you've made, right?

HotRoute
11-05-2010, 03:06 PM
It's a tall order indeed and nobody's saying it's not. We just happen to have a pretty good 1-2 as well

very true, the faiders run game comes in 2nd in the NFL. I wonder who #1 is??

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 03:23 PM
very true, the faiders run game comes in 2nd in the NFL. I wonder who #1 is??

That's what makes this game so intriguing. Can you imaging how much fun it would be if we were both at the bottom of the barrel? Yeah we'd still hate each other and argue back and forth like a couple of pimps claiming a corner - but instead of debating who's going to be in last place, we're pissing on each others legs about dominance in the AFCW.

This match-up is the best to happen to our teams for a long time. So tune in your rabbit ears, grab a cold one and get ready for one hell of a game.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
?? B/c we played better teams thus far? OP has the right to be worried although I would not worry as much as him.

I'm not THAT worried. We've played well against good football teams.
We've played better football teams this year than Oakland.

ReynardMuldrake
11-05-2010, 03:29 PM
That's what makes this game so intriguing. Can you imaging how much fun it would be if we were both at the bottom of the barrel? Yeah we'd still hate each other and argue back and forth like a couple of pimps claiming a corner - but instead of debating who's going to be in last place, we're pissing on each others legs about dominance in the AFCW.

This match-up is the best to happen to our teams for a long time. So tune in your rabbit ears, grab a cold one and get ready for one hell of a game.

I agree, I've missed these games. The fact that it actually means something now is huge.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm not THAT worried. We've played well against good football teams.
We've played better football teams this year than Oakland.

And you've also played bad against some bad football teams. Point is, neither team is so consistent that we can say definitively who the better team is. Here, obviously it's gonna be the Chiefs. Over on RFN, it's gonna be the Raiders. It's not like we're debating between the Bills and the Colts now.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
You're the last person I would call a homer.

I think it's pretty funny also. I get blasted no matter which site I go to. No one loves me :( :( :( :( :( hahaha

EDIT: I find it funny that one of the Chiefs posters over there said he values my opinion over most over there b/c I'm one of the few that keep it real hahaha

Micjones
11-05-2010, 03:57 PM

Is that so?

Which is why the current starter, Campbell, has been told that Gradkowski will resume his post as the starter once he's healthy? You might wanna check the numbers again sir...

Cassel's thrown for as many TD's as your two QB's (combined) and has a higher QB rating than both of them...

Which is why the Chiefs average 32 more rushing yards per game?
Makes sense...

Yes, the Raider duo has about 3 more TD's, but that's a pretty negligible difference.

Jones has never been much of a receiver out of the backfield, but replace him with McCluster (who is) and the numbers are pretty even yardage-wise.

Not sure how you came up with this one. Bowe has more TD catches than your top 3 WR's. Your best pass-catcher is a Tight End.

You certainly have more WR talent, but that isn't evident on the field.

No argument there.

Oline = About even

When it comes to running the football perhaps. Certainly not regarding pass-protection. Your two QB's have been dumped 22 times thus far (on pace for 44 sacks surrendered this season). The Chiefs QB, who is notorious for holding onto the ball too long, has STILL only been sacked 8 times.

Definitely a better pass-rushing line, but they've been atrocious at stopping the run. The Chiefs D-line is clearly better in that regard. Those two lines are about even all things considered.

Guess you forgot about Derrick Johnson?
And what 3rd LB do you have that's as good as Jovan Belcher has been this season? Don't worry...I'll wait.

Routt and Carr are pretty even.
Your Safeties are better though.
I'll concede this one.

Succop has missed fewer kicks (in fairness though he's attempted a lot less kicks) and has a higher percentage.

Lechler is a slightly better punter.

The Chiefs are better in returns and in ST coverage.

Did you do any research on this one before posting?

Not sure how you quantify this one...
Especially seeing how the Chiefs have a better record, are leading their division and are penalized a hell of alot less often.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
And you've also played bad against some bad football teams. Point is, neither team is so consistent that we can say definitively who the better team is. Here, obviously it's gonna be the Chiefs. Over on RFN, it's gonna be the Raiders. It's not like we're debating between the Bills and the Colts now.

We've played poorly against one team and a pretty lackluster game against the Browns. Thing is...we won BOTH games.

We routed the Niners team you lost to.
We routed the Jaguars.

Our only two losses came against two teams that will both make the playoffs.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=Micjones;7148253]
Lechler is a slightly better punter. /QUOTE]

This is the only part I really wanted to focus on. Lechler is as close to a first ballot HoF punter as you can get. I don't think this is close..... at all.

The rest of it I really have no beef w/ except I think you're paying too much attention to stats w/ Cassel. All three aren't franchise QBs as of now though so it's not like it really matters.

milkman
11-05-2010, 04:09 PM
You'll see why on Sunday. God forbid you all put any pressure on him whatsoever or he'll hit the ankles of his RB out of the backfield with his Matty Cannon.

I think we should refer to his pants shitting under pressure as Matty Melt.

milkman
11-05-2010, 04:23 PM

This match up is as God mean't it to be.

When the Chiefs and Raiders are battling for the division, these games can be epic battles.

milkman
11-05-2010, 04:27 PM
This is the only part I really wanted to focus on. Lechler is as close to a first ballot HoF punter as you can get. I don't think this is close..... at all.

The rest of it I really have no beef w/ except I think you're paying too much attention to stats w/ Cassel. All three aren't franchise QBs as of now though so it's not like it really matters.

A punter is never going to get into the hall.

First ballot HoFer?

LMAO

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 04:30 PM
A punter is never going to get into the hall.

First ballot HoFer?

LMAO

SMH

Please reread.

Lechler is as close to a first ballot HoF punter as you can get.

milkman
11-05-2010, 04:35 PM
SMH

Please reread.

I already know that you said "as close to" in your post.

That's like saying that Gary Coleman was as close to a 7 footer as any midget could be.

It makes absolutely no sense.

WebGem
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
What they have not done, though, is play well enough on the road to beat a good football team.

What are you talking about? Dwayne Bowe catches the ball and the Chiefs COULD have won that game. Probably not, but they definitely could have...the rest of the game would have been different.

And, the Houston game...um a lot of people think that was offensive PI. So if it was, the Chiefs pretty much won that game.

So yes, they have proved they can play well enough on the road to beat a good team. Both of those teams are 'good' in most peoples minds.

That's just my opinion, I'm sure some people will disagree, but most people should agree w/ that. Again, I'm not saying the Chiefs should have won either of those games, but they definitely played well enough to be able to win them.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 04:48 PM

If you look at it in terms of career accomplishments, no... It's not close, but that's only because Colquitt has only played half as long. Double his numbers career wise and there's a pretty negligible difference.

None of the three are particularly good, but Cassel is clearly better than both Gradkowski and Campbell.

Micjones
11-05-2010, 04:50 PM
What are you talking about? Dwayne Bowe catches the ball and the Chiefs COULD have won that game. Probably not, but they definitely could have...the rest of the game would have been different.

He didn't and we lost that game.
I said we played well enough to hang around with good teams.
Just not well enough to BEAT a good team on the road.

And, the Houston game...um a lot of people think that was offensive PI. So if it was, the Chiefs pretty much won that game.

I, personally, think it was OPI...
That doesn't change the fact that this defense had a 2nd Half meltdown though. No excuses. Bad coaching decisions and a defense that couldn't get a stop cost us that game.

We haven't done it yet. Sunday's our chance.

And BTW...I feel a whole lot better about this game now.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-05-2010, 05:04 PM
I feel real good about this game. I think this game is a potential break out road game for us. But I've been wrong before.

keg in kc
11-05-2010, 05:36 PM
This game is our Kobiyashi Maru.

If we win, it's because we're playing the Raiders, and, well, they're the Raiders. Or it's because of the wet field. Whatever happens, it won't really prove anything, just like the 7 previous game.

And if we lose...

We've been exposed as frauds. We can't win outside of Arrowhead. We haven't played anybody (that one goes if we win, too...).

I'm all worked up over this game, and it's important for the standings, but I have a feeling all the same stuff we've been hearing nationally and talking about locally, none of that changes Sunday.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
This game is our Kobiyashi Maru.

Matt Cassel is our Kobiyashi Maru.

He's an unwinnable scenario.

We have to reprogram him.

Kobiyashi Matt.

milkman
11-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the nerd reference guys.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the nerd reference guys.

http://i42.tinypic.com/235iqs.jpg

Ming the Merciless
11-05-2010, 06:07 PM

Just curious what manly, macho things you tried doing to ease your worried mind about the upcoming game?

May I recommend mixed wrestling? It is a very excellent stress reliever:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ER70thPAhjI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ER70thPAhjI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FAX
11-05-2010, 06:10 PM
It's just time for the Charaiders to crash back to Earth. I'm sure they've been clipping press releases all week in the locker room and experiencing delusions of greatness. They are who they are, though.

The over/under on stupid Charaider fouls and penalties should probably be around 20.

FAX