PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's RED FRIDAY of RAIDER WEEK!!!!

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Because we don't have any threads about it being Raiders Week, and it IS Red Friday...and our Chiefs are going to come out here to California this weekend and stick a giant dagger right through the wretched hearts of parolees, gang-bangers, whores, deadbeats, and Democrats up and down the Golden State.

California was pretty much the only state that wasn't "painted red" on Election Night. Todd Haley's going to change that.

We're coming to town, and we're coming to take control of the division.

Discus.

DaKCMan AP
11-05-2010, 09:06 AM
At the end of my dream last night I walked outside some restaurant/bar I was at and the courtyard/plaza area of the surrounding area was full of people wearing Chiefs jerseys, polos, and in general, red. I was going to take a picture, but then I woke up.

crazycoffey
11-05-2010, 09:10 AM
I had a dream last night that the Chiefs went into Oakland, wearing HOME RED uniforms. It gets the attention of the announcers and we dominate to keep the streak alive.

HotRoute
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
got my red on, took a weeks worth of shit from a co-worker and have been bitting my tounge. I believe in being humble but i might have to say something today about how the raiders their fans and there trolls can all eat shit.

I will do my shit talking on monday

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Because we don't have any threads about it being Raiders Week, and it IS Red Friday...and our Chiefs are going to come out here to California this weekend and stick a giant dagger right through the wretched hearts of parolees, gang-bangers, whores, deadbeats, and Democrats up and down the Golden State.

California was pretty much the only state that wasn't "painted red" on Election Night. Todd Haley's going to change that.

Discus.

And the Raiders are going to put the sheep-f***ing, inbred, sibling-marrying, backwards, Trailer Trash, Jed Clampett look-a-likes in their place this Sunday.

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 09:40 AM
im wearin a redskins sideline raincoat/windbreaker thing. Its pretty nice.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 09:42 AM
And the Raiders are going to put the sheep-f***ing, inbred, sibling-marrying, backwards, Trailer Trash, Jed Clampett look-a-likes in their place this Sunday.

break time is over, time to get back in your cell

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Dude you're from Southern California, and you're a Chief fan?

I know you don't wear your Chief jersey outside, you would get the shit beat out of you. ROFL

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 09:44 AM
break time is over, time to get back in your cell

And I hear banjos playing in the background, time for you to get back to your Deliverance fan convention. Ding-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 09:47 AM

I know you don't wear your Chief jersey outside, you would get the shit beat out of you. ROFL

That's certainly something to be proud of! Congratulations on having a fanbase comprised entirely of retarded shitheads!

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 09:53 AM

Someone has to contribute to the tax base so all you welfare-dependent, system-milking, worthless neanderthals can fill our prisons and clean the bathrooms I crap in.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Someone has to contribute to the tax base so all you welfare-dependent, system-milking, worthless neanderthals can fill our prisons and clean the bathrooms I crap in.

It will be amazing to see how many of you Trailer Park Trash are gonna hitch your trailers down to Oakland to be brave enough and sit in the Black Hole? I'm willing to bet very few of you.

Slack-jawed hilbillies are funny funny peopleROFL

DMAC
11-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Someone has to contribute to the tax base so all you welfare-dependent, system-milking, worthless neanderthals can fill our prisons and clean the bathrooms I crap in.ROFL

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 09:58 AM

LMAO

Championship
11-05-2010, 10:01 AM
It will be amazing to see how many of you Trailer Park Trash are gonna hitch your trailers down to Oakland to be brave enough and sit in the Black Hole? I'm willing to bet very few of you.

You wont see any Chief fan at the game on Sunday.ROFL

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 10:02 AM

Why would I go to Oakland? To give my son a field trip as a way of encouraging him to actually pass the 5th grade? So he can see the consequences of dropping out of school? Or so I can introduce him to the people who will work for him as bottom-feeding temps???

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 10:03 AM
You wont see any Chief fan at the game on Sunday.ROFL

You probably won't see many Raider fans, either. Unless that "Buy 1 and your probation officer gets in free" promotion helps.

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 10:05 AM
You probably won't see many Raider fans, either. Unless that "Buy 1 and your probation officer gets in free" promotion helps.

LMAO

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 10:13 AM
LMAO the sad thing is, the raiders had to offer a 2 for 1 on tickets sales this week for their biggest game in 8 years to even come close to selling the game out.

Sofa King
11-05-2010, 10:14 AM

i think you're overplaying oakland fans.

CaliforniaChief
11-05-2010, 10:19 AM
LMAO the sad thing is, the raiders had to offer a 2 for 1 on tickets sales this week for their biggest game in 8 years to even come close to selling the game out.

They aren't quite there yet.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/raiders/ci_16528209?nclick_check=1

So hey Raiders fans, the Cash Advance place is open until 6 tonight. Go take in your baby momma's WIC ID and get some seats!

Shogun
11-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Can you use Vision cards to buy Raiders tickets in Oakland?

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Can you use Vision cards to buy Raiders tickets in Oakland?

or maybe the Raiders ticket office accepts Crack as a form of payment.

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM

It would be an eye opening experience. You would have to walk away shaking your head and agreeing that there is a hell on earth. Interesting how all the scum of the earth congregate in one spot.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:08 AM
That's certainly something to be proud of! Congratulations on having a fanbase comprised entirely of retarded shitheads!

This is fucking hilarious hahahahaha acting like the people here are saints. Hey want to see the messages I've got here from your fans???

Go ahead and defend them, dipshit.

"suck a bloody tampon used by oprah winfrey please"

"Die slow f@ggot"

"I hope all of your offspring are stillborn."

"I hope your grandmother catches AIDS and your dog gets hit by a truck."

"Die"

Yeah, you're fanbase is strictly full of saints.... fuck off.

Old Dog
11-05-2010, 11:11 AM
It saddens me that folks think you should reproduce at all.

BAD truebigdog!!! Quit feeding the damned troll

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 11:16 AM
This is ****ing hilarious hahahahaha acting like the people here are saints. Hey want to see the messages I've got here from your fans???

"Die slow f@ggot"

"Die"

Yeah, you're fanbase is strictly full of saints.... **** off.

Who the f**k said that we're all saints? Every fanbase has their assholes.

The Raiders have approximently 124% more assholes than any other fanbase. You can see it at every Oakland Raider home game and you can see it here with you and your gaggle of f**kwads who circle jerk each other over a goddamn team that reached .500 for the first time since you were conceived.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:22 AM

The Raiders have approximently 124% more assholes than any other fanbase. You can see it at every Oakland Raider home game and you can see it here with you and your gaggle of f**kwads who circle jerk each other over a goddamn team that reached .500 for the first time since you were conceived.

Then why are you trying to get all victimesque w/ his post??? Oh and have you seen some of the shit people say to me here? The people here are fucking idiots. I don't care if you believe me or not. 75% of RFN is fucking retards and easily 90% of this place is. Inbreeding > Gangsters in terms of retardation.

Sorry man.

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Then why are you trying to get all victimesque w/ his post??? Oh and have you seen some of the shit people say to me here? The people here are ****ing idiots. I don't care if you believe me or not. 75% of RFN is ****ing retards and easily 90% of this place is. Inbreeding > Gangsters in terms of retardation.

Sorry man.

Yes, because you all came here with good intentions on talking X's and O's while holding an olive branch. Did you expect all of Chiefs Planet to say: "Well, the Raider fan said the Chiefs suck, guess that's that..." and quit? I'd expect some nasty shit said to me too if I went to raiderfans.net and started talking out of my ass and spewing diarrhea in every post I made.

My views on Raider Nation as a whole is one of malcontent f**kwits who would rather kick/degrade an opposing fan rather than sanely discuss the upcoming game. This entire week, you morons have done nothing but solidify those views.

F**k your mother and enjoy going back under .500 after Sunday.

JTagg7754
11-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Yes, because you all came here with good intentions on talking X's and O's while holding an olive branch. Did you expect all of Chiefs Planet to say: "Well, the Raider fan said the Chiefs suck, guess that's that..." and quit? I'd expect some nasty shit said to me too if I went to raiderfans.net and started talking out of my ass and spewing diarrhea in every post I made.

My views on Raider Nation as a whole is one of malcontent f**kwits who would rather kick/degrade an opposing fan rather than sanely discuss the upcoming game. This entire week, you morons have done nothing but solidify those views.

F**k your mother and enjoy going back under .500 after Sunday.

Actually I did plan on coming here talking football and not getting into personal insult wars. It's the first time visiting opposition's board. I was wrong, oh well.

If I could have a logical, unbias discussion w/ someone in here, I'd be all for it. Instead you got idiots telling me Flowers is better than Nnamdi and everything the Raiders have done is worthless b/c of who they played completely forgetting that the 4 teams they've beaten win totals are higher than the 5 teams the Chiefs have beat.... hmmmmm... yeah, it's not so much me. Go back and look if you want.

Contrarian
11-05-2010, 11:54 AM
I was in LA recently before Halloween. Went to Universal City to the haunted houses on Sunday night, discount night, sporting the Chiefs gear. First store I see when I walk in the gates The Raider Store. Clearly the minority in race -white, walking among the hispanics of LA in a huge hoard and all of them wearing Raider gear. NOT A WORD FROM ANY OF THEM. Got a lot of looks but they didn't say shit! What a bunch of pussies! Not only that but I stand 5' 8" and I felt like a giant among these people. A GOD even!

btlook1
11-05-2010, 12:03 PM
I was in LA recently before Halloween. Went to Universal City to the haunted houses on Sunday night, discount night, sporting the Chiefs gear. First store I see when I walk in the gates The Raider Store. Clearly the minority in race -white, walking among the hispanics of LA in a huge hoard and all of them wearing Raider gear. NOT A WORD FROM ANY OF THEM. Got a lot of looks but they didn't say shit! What a bunch of pussies! Not only that but I stand 5' 8" and I felt like a giant among these people. A GOD even!

You probably were a giant to them. They grow them very short down in Mexico....I'm guessin that most were illegals....that got there gear at the little flea market south of the border...Probably came from a 2nd hand store to start with.
Go CHIEFS....I bet the Faider fans won't be back Monday to take there medicine!

Mama Hip Rockets
11-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Why would I go to Oakland? To give my son a field trip as a way of encouraging him to actually pass the 5th grade? So he can see the consequences of dropping out of school? Or so I can introduce him to the people who will work for him as bottom-feeding temps???

ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets
11-05-2010, 12:07 PM

ROFL

Sofa King
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Actually I did plan on coming here talking football and not getting into personal insult wars. It's the first time visiting opposition's board. I was wrong, oh well.

If I could have a logical, unbias discussion w/ someone in here, I'd be all for it. Instead you got idiots telling me Flowers is better than Nnamdi and everything the Raiders have done is worthless b/c of who they played completely forgetting that the 4 teams they've beaten win totals are higher than the 5 teams the Chiefs have beat.... hmmmmm... yeah, it's not so much me. Go back and look if you want.

http://www.trutechdoors.com/images/fiber_door.jpg

Pablo
11-05-2010, 12:09 PM
This is fucking hilarious hahahahaha acting like the people here are saints. Hey want to see the messages I've got here from your fans???

"Die slow f@ggot"

"Die"

Sad story brah.

JohnnyV13
11-05-2010, 01:00 PM

Discus.

That's just brutal, and really: totally uncalled for.

Just because someone may be a whore, a gang-banger or a deadbeat, doesn't mean they are a democrat. You really should be more careful when you throw accusations like that around.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2010, 04:34 PM

"Die slow f@ggot"

"Die"

Actually, they were kind to you. Normally they would have told you to run face first into a flaming AIDS tree and slowly die in the fire while being hosed off by antifreeze.

RAIDER951
11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
New threads are hilarious. They all start out the say way. Fuck you. No fuck you. PWTT! Inmate! Die bitch! Burn in hell fucker! Inbred POS! Welfare system sucker. Chiefs suck! Raiders suck. Gonna be a good game! For sure!

milkman
11-05-2010, 06:58 PM

He's walking outside the fences.

milkman
11-05-2010, 07:00 PM
New threads are hilarious. They all start out the say way. **** you. No **** you. PWTT! Inmate! Die bitch! Burn in hell ****er! Inbred POS! Welfare system sucker. Chiefs suck! Raiders suck. Gonna be a good game! For sure!

It's all good.

We actually have a couple of Raider fans that post here regularly that are well liked.

This is just the week before gamesmanship.

It can be a little juvinile, but what the hell.

It is what it is.

boogblaster
11-05-2010, 07:14 PM
F Faiders and their fans .......