PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Media questions to Todd Haley

Molitoth
11-05-2010, 09:15 AM
I know jwhit used to frequent this board, and if there is any other media rep that views this stuff, let us make your job a little easier.

Chiefsplanet houses some of the most passionate, dumbest, and smartest football fans in the world. I'm sure we can put together a nice group of questions that most of us would actually like to hear the answer to. We are used to the typical questions that Haley dodges everyweek in what seems to be the same press conference over and over.

I will start:

"Todd, can you explain to us WHY there has not been numerous holding penalties called on opposing offenses that try and stop Tamba Hali? We know the refs have specific jobs and have a lot to watch during a play; but is it possible to whisper in the refs ear that Hali is being held numerous times during a game and expect some type of result?"

Molitoth
11-05-2010, 09:18 AM
"Todd, fans and spectators of chiefs games seem to be aware of Matt Cassel's bad habit of staring down receivers and throwing into double or triple coverage. Has going through the correct reads and not panicing at any mear sight of a defensive player something that is being worked on and focused on during practice, to improve Matt's play of fundemental Quarterbacking?"

Mr. Flopnuts
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Todd, when you tell your wife you take out the garbage, bit you don't really take out the garbage, how come you don't just take out the fucking garbage?

Sofa King
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
"Todd, when is Jamaal Charles going to get more carries?"

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Todd, when you tell your wife you take out the garbage, bit you don't really take out the garbage, how come you don't just take out the ****ing garbage?

ROFL winner!

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 09:33 AM
"Todd, where is my Playstation 3 controller? I left it right here on the table and now it's gone. I don't want to have to turn the system off because I haven't reached a save point yet and I don't want to lose all that progress I made."

Molitoth
11-05-2010, 10:54 AM
So much for an attempt at serious discussion.

DeezNutz
11-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Todd, when you tell your wife you take out the garbage, bit you don't really take out the garbage, how come you don't just take out the ****ing garbage?

Too busy ****ing, working on kid #6.

Ok: Please explain your overall philosophy on 4th down. Are you going by gut feeling, statistical analysis? Furthermore, why the emphasis on Cassel in these types of situations, given the relative success of the run game (and your QB's skill level)?

gblowfish
11-05-2010, 10:56 AM
"At which bus stop will you be handing out cash this Christmas?"

Demonpenz
11-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Todd My Mexican Girlfriend won't shave her pubes.

teedubya
11-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Todd, MTG#10's girlfriend stopped PIITB, what is he to do?

Hootie
11-05-2010, 11:27 AM
"At which bus stop will you be handing out cash this Christmas?"

lol

but he's come so far after the whole "flipping off loyal season tickets holder" incident!

CHENZ A!
11-05-2010, 11:33 AM

LMAO is that a question?
Posted via Mobile Device

MMXcalibur
11-05-2010, 11:34 AM
"Todd, I'm going to go ahead and ask what everyone is thinking.....

....would you the whole thing?"

Contrarian
11-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Todd, many have the notion that your passing game rating being at the bottom of the league is due to the inability of Matt not being able to get the ball in the hands of the receivers but isn't it actually the fact that you have thrown less because you don't have to and the differential of incompletions to completions is a larger discrepency that brings the rating down? Isn't this stat then simply blown out of proportion due to the strength of the team which is the run?

gblowfish
11-05-2010, 11:35 AM
lol

but he's come so far after the whole "flipping off loyal season tickets holder" incident!

I look at it this way:

He's been a much better coach since our conversation. That's a fact.

Chief Henry
11-05-2010, 11:42 AM

ROFL...how the hell did that thread ever get to 23 pages ? never mind...