PDA

View Full Version : Football Chiefs to Murder Donks

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 09:44 AM
You just have to be impressed with the Chiefs defense even going back to pre-season. I wish the Donks would make this interesting, but I just don't see how we can stop the run or get our offense going. Congrats on an upward season.

Chiefs 27
Donks 10

Old Dog
11-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Chiefs open up as a 1 point favorite.

DBOSHO
Hopefully flowers wont get worked repeatedly by your speedy rookie.

Discuss Thrower
You just have to be impressed with the Chiefs defense even going back to pre-season. I wish the Donks would make this interesting, but I just don't see how we can stop the run or get our offense going. Congrats on an upward season.

Chiefs 27
Donks 10

I see what you did there.

ClevelandBronco
11-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I see what you did there.

Underestimated how badly the Broncos are going to lose?

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Hopefully flowers wont get worked repeatedly by your speedy rookie.

Flowers is the second best player on your defense. He'll come to play. He's a Hokie.

Discuss Thrower
11-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Underestimated how badly the Broncos are going to lose?

Your reverse mojo is not welcome here..

... Denver isn't going to need it anyway. Orton is going to destroy KCs secondary.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Hopefully Oakland didnt expose our running game. I dont think Denver's DL is as physical as Oakland's. We'll see. If we cant pressure Orton, he's gonna carve our young secondary.

ClevelandBronco
11-08-2010, 09:50 AM

... Denver isn't going to need it anyway. Orton is going to destroy KCs secondary.

Fuck you.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Hopefully Oakland didnt expose our running game. I dont think Denver's DL is as physical as Oakland's. We'll see. If we cant pressure Orton, he's gonna carve our young secondary.

Our DL is nowhere close to Oaklands abillity. Their defensive line
has gotten consistently better for 3 seasons now.

Stinger
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Ahhh you can tell it is Bronco week when Garcia comes in and tries the reverse Mojo prediction ...

Let get it on ................

ClevelandBronco
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Tell you what, asshole, I'll take the Chiefs. How many points do you need to take the Broncos?

vailpass
11-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Tell you what, asshole, I'll take the Chiefs. How many points do you need to take the Broncos?

Gimme' 17 and I'll take 'em.

RealSNR
11-08-2010, 09:58 AM
We've become too predictable on offense. Denver can simply stack up the box and shut down the Chiefs. We'll obviously find a way to lose with our dumb coaches not adjusting properly. Charles can't abuse you guys if he only gets 10 carries per game.

Denver 24
Chiefs 17

Bane
11-08-2010, 10:00 AM
I look for it to be a game.McFistPump will probably have your guys fired up for this game.Hell he probably has the score of our last meeting at Pile High plastered all over.Don't get me wrong I hope we pound you by 40,but I'd be more inclined to say we win by a TD.31-24 KC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyy God
11-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Nostradamus says 21-20 Chiefs. It shall be done.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-08-2010, 10:01 AM
im driving 8 hours to watch this game live, so we better not play like shit

11-08-2010, 10:04 AM
LOL at Garcia! these threads almost always work ROFL

RealSNR
11-08-2010, 10:07 AM
LOL at Garcia! these threads almost always work ROFLWhat are you talking about? He's just trying to blow smoke up our asses. He does it every year.

Fact is our coaches need to call a PERFECT game if we want to stop the Broncos on offense. Because our own offense is so goddamn pedestrian, we can't keep up with them in a shootout. There's not way. We'll fail just like we did in Houston because of a certain QB.

It's not looking good for the Chiefs this game.

11-08-2010, 10:14 AM
What are you talking about? He's just trying to blow smoke up our asses. He does it every year.

Fact is our coaches need to call a PERFECT game if we want to stop the Broncos on offense. Because our own offense is so goddamn pedestrian, we can't keep up with them in a shootout. There's not way. We'll fail just like we did in Houston because of a certain QB.

It's not looking good for the Chiefs this game.

But Professor, if Garcia Bronco says the Chiefs will steam roll ''The Donks'' <--LMFAO at that added touch. It must be true! he said so!

WebGem
11-08-2010, 10:16 AM
I don't like this matchup for the Chiefs. I really don't see any way they go into Denver and win. That being said, this is probably the hardest game on their schedule. And yes, I realize SD is the most talented team in the division and possibly in the NFL and we play them on the road. I also realize Denver is one of the worst teams in the entire league. KC is going to have a LOT of trouble @DEN. @SD I give KC more of a chance.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't like this matchup for the Chiefs. I really don't see any way they go into Denver and win. That being said, this is probably the hardest game on their schedule. And yes, I realize SD is the most talented team in the division and possibly in the NFL and we play them on the road. I also realize Denver is one of the worst teams in the entire league. KC is going to have a LOT of trouble @DEN. @SD I give KC more of a chance.Chiefs are still young and need to learn to finish on the road. That said, if they can run the ball, they should win in Denver. If Denver loads the box and stops the run, we're fucked with Cassel forced to try to throw.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Denver is coming off of a bye, and has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Don't expect a cake walk, Kansas City.

Chiefless
11-08-2010, 10:28 AM

This.

ROYC75
11-08-2010, 10:29 AM

Chiefs 27
Donks 10

Man, when it comes to reverse mojo, you are the Queen of it.

I mean, starting the spin before the game gets started.

That's powerful folks, really really powerful.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Denver is coming off of a bye, and has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Don't expect a cake walk, Kansas City.Its more likely Denver will have the cakewalk.

scorpio
11-08-2010, 10:37 AM
McDaniels' offense has been exposed. Tebow can't throw a pass in the NFL and Orton only racks up stats during garbage time. Can't run. Can't stop the run. One more injury on defense and they'll be suiting people up from the crowd.

Chiefs by murder, 35-3

Pants
11-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Denver 77
Chiefs 3

Orton is already getting the lube out so he can have an enjoyable night with our secondary.

DMAC
11-08-2010, 10:45 AM
McDaniels' offense has been exposed. Tebow can't throw a pass in the NFL and Orton only racks up stats during garbage time. Can't run. Can't stop the run. One more injury on defense and they'll be suiting people up from the crowd.

Chiefs by murder, 35-3Thats's the way it looks, yes. But the way things always are, they will show up and we wont. I will :banghead: against things and the chefs lose by a last second field goal after letting the donkeys back in it.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
We might actually turn in negative yardage running the ball in this game. KC has a top ten rush defense. Now look at the other side. We are 31st against the rush and KC is number 1 running the ball in the NFL. HELLO!....

Pants
11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
We might actually turn in negative yardage running the ball in this game. KC has a top ten rush defense. Now look at the other side. We are 31st against the rush and KC is number 1 running the ball in the NFL. HELLO!....

You can put all 11 guys in the box. Pretty much play goal line D the whole game and we won't score a point. Ok, we might score 3.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Denver 77
Chiefs 3

Orton is already getting the lube out so he can have an enjoyable night with our secondary.

Not likely. All KC has to do is rush the QB. Orton can't throw with linemen in his face all day. Your secondary won't have to cover long with our rookie center getting blown up every other play.

DMAC
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Not likely. All KC has to do is rush the QB. Orton can't throw with linemen in his face all day. Your secondary won't have to cover long with our rookie center getting blown up every other play.

No, WE'RE gonna lose.

Pants
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM

No worries, you guys can hold our rushers on every snap and the penalties will never be called. Combine that with the defensive strategy I laid out in my previous post and 77-3 is what you're going to get. No question about it.

B_Ambuehl
11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Who does Denver get back that's been injured?

Any team coming off a bye against a division opponent at home should be respected. Teams playing the 2nd leg of back to back road games usually get beat in the 2nd and that combined with the bye combined with Cassell doesn't bode well for the chiefs.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 11:04 AM
McDaniels has robbed the team of any good mojo... KC could start their B team and still win. Granted, the B team is essentially the A team, but either way they'll win.

KCHawg
11-08-2010, 11:06 AM

Have to get at least eleventy!:thumb:

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 11:07 AM
You guys don't understand. We can't even get 11 men on the field regularly. SERIOUSLY. Sometimes it's 9....sometimes its 12. Watch how many procedure penalties we gets. We average one per drive offense and defense. I am not joking. You are gonna win. Mark it down.

Bowser
11-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Death, taxes, and a Garcia reverse mojo thread.

Warrior5
11-08-2010, 11:48 AM

Piss on this reverse mojo crap...

This is exactly the issue: KC getting consistent pressure on the QB. If the F7 can't find a way to constantly get in Orton's face, he will in fact shred our secondary.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Piss on this reverse mojo crap...

This is exactly the issue: KC getting consistent pressure on the QB. If the F7 can't find a way to constantly get in Orton's face, he will in fact shred our secondary.

Denver's OL hasn't done a great job of protecting... don't tell Woody Paige that though, he's convinced it's all Orton.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Don't get me wrong. Denver could win. The two teams have to play the game, but probablity suggests we'll get smoked.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Don't get me wrong. Denver could win. The two teams have to play the game, but probablity suggests we'll get smoked.

McDaniels is way over-matched and the continuing success of Hillis is surely going to haunt him for eternity.

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Donks 40, KC 4.

Succop with an extra point and a field goal.

Pants
11-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Aborton isn't going to let us keep the keys to his new house! 91-2 Broncos.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Cassell is going to make everyone forget about Todd Blackledge... Bowe is going to show the world that he and not Kennison is the greatest LSU player turned Chief in the history of ever.

Denver doesn't have a dog in this fight...

Simply Red
11-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Brandon Marshall should show up, oh wait....

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 02:22 PM
McDaniels is way over-matched and the continuing success of Hillis is surely going to haunt him for eternity.

Peyton Hillis sums up why McDaniels has no business making NFL perosnal decisions. Shanahan knew Hillis was good. I knew it. You knew it, but our professioanlly paid NFL head coach? Not-so-much.

BossChief
11-08-2010, 02:28 PM
GBs version of coach speak eh?

I can dig it.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Peyton Hillis sums up why McDaniels has no business making NFL perosnal decisions. Shanahan knew Hillis was good. I knew it. You knew it, but our professioanlly paid NFL head coach? Not-so-much.

Here's another one... turns out that Smith may have been worth the trade last year. Have you seen his production in DET?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9301/gamelog;_ylt=AmrvlXw3vYQ0xPB3c7mpZbv.uLYF

30 tackles/assists and 5 INTs in his last 6 games...

Is the Peyton Hillis trade Josh McDaniels' worst move? (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Is-the-Peyton-Hillis-trade-Josh-McDaniels-worst?urn=nfl-283352)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Is-the-Peyton-Hillis-trade-Josh-McDaniels-worst;_ylt=AraxQmlVUTk_2XoF.0877aD.uLYF?urn=nfl-283352

B_Ambuehl
11-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Hillis is a product of the Shawne Merriman offseason supplement protocol IMO. He used to get an occassional carry at Arkansas and wasn't 1/4 the player he is now.

Brock
11-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I hope Josh stays there a long, long time.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Here's another one... turns out that Smith may have been worth the trade last year. Have you seen his production in DET?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9301/gamelog;_ylt=AmrvlXw3vYQ0xPB3c7mpZbv.uLYF

30 tackles/assists and 5 INTs in his last 6 games...

Is the Peyton Hillis trade Josh McDaniels' worst move? (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Is-the-Peyton-Hillis-trade-Josh-McDaniels-worst?urn=nfl-283352)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Is-the-Peyton-Hillis-trade-Josh-McDaniels-worst;_ylt=AraxQmlVUTk_2XoF.0877aD.uLYF?urn=nfl-283352

It was stupid to move up for smith for a 1st rounder. It was dumb to draft 3 CB's behind him. It was dumb to trade him while he found himself. McDaniels is a dumb fucking coach. He knows offense, but how to run a team? Fucking no way.

BryanBusby
11-08-2010, 04:46 PM
It was stupid to move up for smith for a 1st rounder. It was dumb to draft 3 CB's behind him. It was dumb to trade him while he found himself. McDaniels is a dumb ****ing coach. He knows offense, but how to run a team? ****ing no way.

He is a younger Norv Turner that has way too much power in Denver.

Thig Lyfe
11-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Chiefs will lose despite a 300 yard, 3 touchdown performance by Matt Cassel.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2010, 05:24 PM
He is a younger Norv Turner that has way too much power in Denver.

Except Norv turner has a couple of Super Bowls and was OC for the team of the 90's. Norv Turners team has 3-4 AFC West crowns and an appearance in the AFCCG as a HC. McDaniels was th eOC for the worst 18-1 team that couldn't run the ball and got caught cheating the rules.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Chiefs will lose despite a 300 yard, 3 touchdown performance by Matt Cassel.Matt couldnt pass for 300 yrds if Denver took their secondary off the field.

Thig Lyfe
11-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Matt couldnt pass for 300 yrds if Denver took their secondary off the field.

Dude.

BryanBusby
11-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Except Norv turner has a couple of Super Bowls and was OC for the team of the 90's. Norv Turners team has 3-4 AFC West crowns and an appearance in the AFCCG as a HC. McDaniels was th eOC for the worst 18-1 team that couldn't run the ball and got caught cheating the rules.

True

MeatRock
11-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Matt couldnt pass for 300 yrds if Denver took their secondary off the field.

He could, but 280 yards of it would be YAC.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Hillis is a product of the Shawne "roidman" Merriman offseason supplement protocol IMO. He used to get an occassional carry at Arkansas and wasn't 1/4 the player he is now.

I don't think that is accurate, he has always looked this way and he was the primary RB before they brought in McFadden and Jones his sophomore year.

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Murder most foul.

Hydrae
11-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Donks 40, KC 4.

Succop with an extra point and a field goal.

ROFL

That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Rep!

Garcia Bronco
11-15-2010, 08:05 AM
I am so embarrassed. I always seem to get these wrong. Good game. Minor bump in the road for the Chiefs.

Garcia Bronco
11-15-2010, 10:15 AM
What....too soon? :)

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 10:45 AM
What....too soon? :)

I'm not saying much... not with how this team has looked. There are 4 divisional games left, 3 of them on the road. Yesterday - as great as it was - does not easily erase the OAK, SF games. This team appears to have what it takes to win, but they don't always show up.

They would have beaten the Jets had it not been for the PI call that moved them to the 1 in the closing minute.

Overall, they're still too inconsistent and now McDaniels is going to use more of the Cherry Pickin' Tebow Formations when they're first and goal. Nothing like giving him some easy shots to look good and really stoke the flames of the media and fan base that want more.

Garcia Bronco
11-15-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm not saying much... not with how this team has looked. There are 4 divisional games left, 3 of them on the road. Yesterday - as great as it was - does not easily erase the OAK, SF games. This team appears to have what it takes to win, but they don't always show up.

They would have beaten the Jets had it not been for the PI call that moved them to the 1 in the closing minute.

Overall, they're still too inconsistent and now McDaniels is going to use more of the Cherry Pickin' Tebow Formations when they're first and goal. Nothing like giving him some easy shots to look good and really stoke the flames of the media and fan base that want more.

It may make Tebow look good, but this is how they worked him in at Florida, and really since they started doing that at the goal line our red zone trips have ended in 6. I root for the laundry....I don't care who the coach is or who plays for the team.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2010, 11:01 AM
What....too soon? :)Congrats. You got your keys back.

Garcia Bronco
11-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Congrats. You got your keys back.

Thank you. Now....I can finally use the bathroom. I think it's here on the first floor. It's been since December.

RealSNR
11-15-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm going to reverse mojo the fuck out of your family with a 400 lb man next time

vailpass
11-15-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm going to reverse mojo the **** out of your family with a 400 lb man next time

:D

LaChapelle
11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Haley tried to tell us they were not there yet
we refused to listen and now will play in our poop

Garcia Bronco
11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm going to reverse mojo the **** out of your family with a 400 lb man next time

Whatever do you mean. I honestly thought we'd get beat.

RealSNR
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Whatever do you mean. I honestly thought we'd get beat.You're only making it worse for yourself