PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I woke up today and it's still embarrassing to lose to a bad team like the Raiders

Chiefs Pantalones
11-08-2010, 10:27 AM
To lose to a bad team like that is just embarrassing. We played the way they played: Undisciplined football. It seems as if we play to the level of our opponent quite often. I still think we'll win the division if not only because our schedule is cake the rest of the way, but we have to win on the road. This team has a long ways to go but it's fun. Beats the last three years.:thumb:

Otter
11-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Cody, take the duct tape off your taped back penis and stop crushing up the estrogen pills and doing lines. The drama doesn't become you.

BIG_DADDY
11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I had nightmares about that game. Not even watching the Lakers destroy Portland afterwords helped.

Champ
11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
What should be even more embarrassing for the Chiefs is that they couldn't beat the Raiders B team. Multiple great players for the Raiders were missing, and yet still you couldn't get the W.

Must suck.

the Talking Can
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM
What should be even more embarrassing for the Chiefs is that they couldn't beat the Raiders B team. Multiple great players for the Raiders were missing, and yet still you couldn't get the W.

Must suck.

dude, the whole "copy paste one dumb take" troll thing is very 90's.....we require more on this board than fanboy repetition, thanks..

you're competing with the likes of knowmo, try harder

blaise
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM

Must suck.

So does your mom.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 10:35 AM

Must suck.

The Raiders only have a B team. Jason Campbell, McFadden, Gradkowski, Standford Routte, etc. It doesn't really matter they all suck in some fashion or another.

blaise
11-08-2010, 10:37 AM
I can't blame Raider fans for posting here. Can you imagine the moronic things a group of Raider fans must type on a Raiders board? It must be like a group of monkeys just throwing feces around.

JTagg7754
11-08-2010, 10:40 AM
The Raiders only have a B team. Jason Campbell, McFadden, Gradkowski, Standford Routte, etc. It doesn't really matter they all suck in some fashion or another.

You basically just called your team "shitty". Most factual post you've ever made

Chiefy25
11-08-2010, 10:44 AM
The Raiders were the better team.

Stop acting like sore losers.

They are a decent team.

GG Raiders fans.

See ya in KC for a rematch

McFadden is legit.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 10:46 AM
You basically just called your team "shitty". Most factual post you've ever made

No I'm just saying the Raiders are a B team. They won't make the playoffs, they won't have a winning record this season. EAt a bag of dicks Raider fan and wear that shit like a badge of honor.

Champ
11-08-2010, 10:46 AM

Well Jason Campbell sure didn't have a problem throwing bombs on your "vaunted" secondary, with 'supposed' elite players like Eric Berry and Brandon Flowers, huh?

And Darren McFadden sure didn't have a problem going over 100 all purpose yards, like he has done in every game this season.

And Stanford Routt was locking down your receivers all game long. Well, actually Matt Cassel was, but you get the point.

The Raiders were littered with injuries, played their most inept first half of the year offensively, literally had like 20 penalties called against them....and the Chiefs still couldn't win. Damn. I'd be pissed.

Chiefy25
11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
No I'm just saying the Raiders are a B team. They won't make the playoffs, they won't have a winning record this season. EAt a bag of dicks Raider fan and wear that shit like a badge of honor.

Classy post.

You sound like a scorned women.

Get over it they beat us.

Champ

They are a decent team.

GG Raiders fans.

McFadden is legit.

:thumb: GG KC Fan.

TheGuardian
Classy post.

Nice mult homo.

Chiefy25
11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Nice mult homo.

You're still mad.

lol

Classy KC Fans don't resort to childish name calling.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 10:49 AM
You're still mad.

lol

You're still just a mult. And in a week the Raiders will be a game and a half in the rear. DOH.

DMAC
11-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Well Jason Campbell sure didn't have a problem throwing bombs on your "vaunted" secondary, with 'supposed' elite players like Eric Berry and Brandon Flowers, huh?

And Darren McFadden sure didn't have a problem going over 100 all purpose yards, like he has done in every game this season.

And Stanford Routt was locking down your receivers all game long. Well, actually Matt Cassel was, but you get the point.

The Raiders were littered with injuries, played their most inept first half of the year offensively, literally had like 20 penalties called against them....and the Chiefs still couldn't win. Damn. I'd be pissed.

Some things never change.

Nzoner
11-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Damn. I'd be pissed.

No need to be pissed because we know there's a rematch ahead in our backyard and in the meantime the Raiders get to go to Pittsburgh,San Diego as well as get to host the Colts.

Round 1 goes to you,let's see what the final bell brings.

Chiefy25
11-08-2010, 10:50 AM
You're still just a mult. And in a week the Raiders will be a game and a half in the rear. DOH.

Who the hell knows where they will be in a week.

So stop crying about it.

What are you 12 years old?

take the loss like a man.

I hated losing to the Raiders too but it is what it is.

Otter
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
No need to be pissed because we know there's a rematch ahead in our backyard and in the meantime the Raiders get to go to Pittsburgh,San Diego as well as get to host the Colts.

Round 1 goes to you,let's see what the final bell brings.

Fucking A THIS!

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I actually couldnt be more pleased with a loss. If we dont kill ourselves by being retarded, we win by 17. Very correctible mistakes. I cant wait till week 17.

Hopefully the raiders can win more than 3 games by then to make it interesting.

blaise
11-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Classy post.

Wow, how funny is it that this Raider fan thinks this this some sort of clever way to pretend to be a Chiefs fan? Holy crap, you must have the IQ of a stool.

JTagg7754
11-08-2010, 10:54 AM

So.... do you not understand how you called your own team shitty? You were on a roll being right for once in your life then you had to go on explaining shit and just made yourself look even more stupid than you already are.

Oh well.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Who the hell knows where they will be in a week.

So stop crying about it.

What are you 12 years old?

take the loss like a man.

I hated losing to the Raiders too but it is what it is.

You're a mult. Shut the fuck up whore.

Faiders will lose to -

steelers

colts

chargers

chiefs

That's 4 losses pretty much guaranteed. The game in Arrowhead is going to be a fucking blowout. Then you will have to go home and cry in your fucking prison beer while the chiefs go into the playoffs you homo. Go suck a dick bitch.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 10:56 AM
So.... do you not understand how you called your own team shitty? You were on a roll being right for once in your life then you had to go on explaining shit and just made yourself look even more stupid than you already are.

Oh well.

This is the NFL. The Pats lost to a Cleveland B team yesterday too. It happens. The Raiders will get rolled the rest of the season.

Champ
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
The Guardian is mad. ROFL

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2010, 11:01 AM
What bothers me is we lost doing the same stupid shit the Raiders do when they lose games.

The Chiefs are built to protect the ball and not make stupid mistakes and commit stupid penalties. The Raiders forced us to play their game.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-08-2010, 11:02 AM
yup have fun trying to beat pittsburg and miami

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Raiders have the ability to become an 8-8 team this year...9-7 if we're lucky.

But one team to watch out for is the Chargers. Every time in November & December that team consistently clicks on all cylinders.

Champ
11-08-2010, 11:08 AM
yup have fun trying to beat pittsburg and miami

We beat Pittsburgh last year, and Miami doesn't doesn't scare me.

Have fun trying to beat the Broncos. With the way you guys are playing, don't be suprised if Orton goes off next week.

Amnorix
11-08-2010, 11:08 AM
What's clear is that the Raiders aren't really that bad this year, hwich sucks but it's true.

BIG_DADDY
11-08-2010, 11:14 AM
What bothers me is we lost doing the same stupid shit the Raiders do when they lose games.

The Chiefs are built to protect the ball and not make stupid mistakes and commit stupid penalties. The Raiders forced us to play their game.

Dude, that was one of the worst played games in the history of the NFL. You don't even go back and look at tape you just move on. Terribly played on both sides. Horrifically officiated on both sides. I expect a completely different game next time because neither team is going anywhere playing like that.

Deberg_1990
11-08-2010, 11:15 AM
What's clear is that the Raiders aren't really that bad this year, hwich sucks but it's true.

They are pretty much like the Chiefs....They have a ton of stockpiled high round talent from being so bad the past few years.

Just needed decent QB play and leadership.

Marcellus
11-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I don't think the Raiders are the joke they used to be. Losing to them sucks because we got drawn into their penalty filled sloppy type of play and it cost us the game.

I think football is more fun when there is true competition in the division and the Broncs and Chargers have had their share of glory the last few years.

Now it's our turn.

Imagine how awesome it would be to beat the Raiders in January to win the division and send them home.

Chiefnj2
11-08-2010, 11:29 AM
KC isn't that good.

Big problems at big areas:

1. QB.
2. WR. Combine 1 &2 in a pass happy league, where the rules favor the passing game and it's bad news.
3. Pass rush. Outside of Hali, nobody is consistent. You need to rush the QB to win.
4. Short yardage/3rd down efficiency. Weis needs to rethink his "Jones must carry the ball on 3rd and short" playbook. It's not working. It hasn't been working.

LaChapelle
11-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Rivalry is good
If the AFC West teams were better in years past
maybe the Chargers would have tried harder to get better talent and coaching

vailpass
11-08-2010, 11:37 AM
To lose to a bad team like that is just embarrassing. We played the way they played: Undisciplined football. It seems as if we play to the level of our opponent quite often. I still think we'll win the division if not only because our schedule is cake the rest of the way, but we have to win on the road. This team has a long ways to go but it's fun. Beats the last three years.:thumb:

WTF?

dannybcaitlyn
11-08-2010, 11:52 AM
We sure will not win many when we don't play to our strengths, which is giving the ball to JC. We played pass first and put the game in cassels hand.Our weakness. It just mind boggling that JC will break a few good runs and start to get into rhythm and the next thing you see is him trotting off the field and jones comes in. JC should be out there at all times and come out only for a breather. Is there any other team in the league that keeps there star player on the sideline as much as we do?

LaChapelle
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I saw far more limping
than trotting off the field

KCrockaholic
11-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Travis Daniels is a giant fucking pussy.

Just something we haven't talked about yet...

DieChief
11-08-2010, 12:26 PM
You're a mult. Shut the **** up whore.

Faiders will lose to -

steelers

colts

chargers

chiefs

That's 4 losses pretty much guaranteed. The game in Arrowhead is going to be a ****ing blowout. Then you will have to go home and cry in your ****ing prison beer while the chiefs go into the playoffs you homo. Go suck a dick bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I love your angry-ness. Is that even a word? HAHAHA, who cares because the Queefs lost to the supposed "inferior" team. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's doing the "robot"?, I AM! Woop Woop

Buck
11-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I feel you.

http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201610

Mama Hip Rockets
11-08-2010, 12:31 PM
We beat Pittsburgh last year

So? Everybody beat Pittsburgh last year.

MMXcalibur
11-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Alright, is there any chance we all can ignore these shitty trolls and move on to the Denver game? There is absolutely no reason why they should be acknowledged in any capacity.

firelaker
11-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Here is my prediction....I predict the Raiders just started the Chefs downfall...All the way to the bottom of the AFC West. There, they will battle the Donkeys for last place in the division....LMAO

OctoberFart
11-08-2010, 12:57 PM

Must suck.

Yep spoken for the truth. It's a fluke that Jano missed 3 fg's in the arizona game too or the nation would be 6-3.

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Yep spoken for the truth. It's a fluke that Jano missed 3 fg's in the arizona game too or the nation would be 6-3.

Its a fluke our offense couldnt get going in indy or we would be 6-2

Its a fluke that our defense caved in houston or we would be 7-1

Its a fluke that we featured thomas jones in oakland or we would be 8-0

DieChief
11-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Go Raiders Go Raiders It's birthday Go Raiders!!!!! Oh here's goes my robot solo again while whatching some highlights. Woop Woop

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Here is my prediction....I predict the Raiders just started the Chefs downfall...All the way to the bottom of the AFC West. There, they will battle the Donkeys for last place in the division....LMAO

You do realize that you still have to play us again, pittsburgh, miami, indy, and the chargers...

Even IF you manange to beat us again, thats an 8-8 season. Much improved, but it wont be enough to dig you out of the cellar especially when we play seattle, denver twice, the rams, and the cardinals.

Thats 10 wins. And we could dig one out at sd or at home vs tenn.

Good luck with your afcw title hopes.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Let's not act like there's really that much difference between the teams...

Champ
11-08-2010, 01:30 PM
You do realize that you still have to play us again, pittsburgh, miami, indy, and the chargers...

Even IF you manange to beat us again, thats an 8-8 season. Much improved, but it wont be enough to dig you out of the cellar especially when we play seattle, denver twice, the rams, and the cardinals.

With the way the Chiefs are playing right now, there is no game that you can just look at and chalk it up as a win.

You dont have a Quarterback. Your receivers suck. Your defense is susceptible against the pass.

KC was overrated and the Raiders proved it yesterday. You will finish 3rd place in the division, I guarantee it.

firelaker
11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
You know what really sucks....I have to cheer on Pile High next week:cuss: I hate that team more than I do the Chefs....

dannybcaitlyn
11-08-2010, 02:23 PM
I saw far more limping
than trotting off the field

What? All year long? Every running back in this league has been gimped up at sometime.

Contrarian
11-08-2010, 03:19 PM

They are a decent team.

GG Raiders fans.

McFadden is legit.

No their not. They got a kick off return, a throw to an offensive tackle, and three field goals, one of which should have had the 10 second run off on the play prior and the clock ticking down with no time outs.

The Chiefs had 17 pts reversed in that game from penalties that had no merit.
The block in the back on Berry on the return, the hold by Asomoah(sp) on Cassel's sprint to the endzone (on a FIRST AND 1!!!! Fuckin refs!!!) and a phantom holding penalty to keep us out of field goal range.

What the hell were you watching?

Contrarian
11-08-2010, 03:20 PM
With the way the Chiefs are playing right now, there is no game that you can just look at and chalk it up as a win.

You dont have a Quarterback. Your receivers suck. Your defense is susceptible against the pass.

KC was overrated and the Raiders proved it yesterday. You will finish 3rd place in the division, I guarantee it.

YOU DID NOTHING TO PROVE YOU ARE ANY BETTER AT ANY POSITION AT ANY POINT OF THE GAME MORON!

Chiefnj2
11-08-2010, 03:30 PM
YOU DID NOTHING TO PROVE YOU ARE ANY BETTER AT ANY POSITION AT ANY POINT OF THE GAME MORON!

Except the final score thingamajig.

JTagg7754
11-08-2010, 03:30 PM

He never compared anyone..... and he's right, we did prove you're overrated.

FAX
11-08-2010, 03:37 PM
ROFL

Cha-raider fans drooling over their keyboards.

I agree with you, Mr. Vanilla Thunder. I, too, am embarrassed that our team got sucked into playing raider football. Mistakes, miscues, and malformed fans. We'll just have to see what things look like closer to the end of the season. It was pretty darn clear which team was better yesterday and it wasn't Darth Liberace The Elder's Feral Skunk Rapers.

Meanwhile, Haley should be ashamed of himself for that deal. He needs to pick up the phone and speak with Marty because he did not have our team properly prepared for that game. He has to do better. I'm actually very disappointed in him.

FAX

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 03:39 PM

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 03:42 PM

It took you until overtime at home to put away a team that essentially killed itself all day. Yep. Youre REAL good.

Champ
11-08-2010, 04:56 PM
It took you until overtime at home to put away a team that essentially killed itself all day. Yep. Youre REAL good.

See, I tend to look at it the other way around.....

YOU couldn't beat an injury depleted Raiders team, missing at least 6 starters, including Nnamdi Asomugha and Zach Miller. The Raiders played the most INEPT Offensive football they have played all year in the first half of the game, fumbles, penalties, interceptions, failed fake punts and yet the Chiefs couldn't capitalize on any of our mistakes, and only went into the half with a mere 10 point lead.

That game was set up perfectly for the Chiefs to win, and yet you just couldn't do it. Same ole' Chiefs.

CrazyHorse
11-08-2010, 05:34 PM

YOU couldn't beat an injury depleted Raiders team, missing at least 6 starters, including Nnamdi Asomugha and Zach Miller. The Raiders played the most INEPT Offensive football they have played all year in the first half of the game, fumbles, penalties, interceptions, failed fake punts and yet the Chiefs couldn't capitalize on any of our mistakes, and only went into the half with a mere 10 point lead.

That game was set up perfectly for the Chiefs to win, and yet you just couldn't do it. Same ole' Chiefs.

We could do it. But when you wing one 50 yards downfield and your player whose on his knees catches it, you're snake bit. Whether it be the refs non calls on Hali or the non call on Studebaker on the kick return, it was easy to see that no matter what we did it was going to be handed to you.

You are right about one thing though. Minus the shithouse luck you had in that game, the Raiders sucked. The penalties, the inept offense. It was ugly. I know the Chiefs play better than that. But it looks like the same ol Raiders to me.

Yesterday it was two teams trying to lose a game. Im not sure there were any winners walking off that field. You may have the win. But keep playing like that and it wont make any difference. It showed that the 2 games where you looked like a team were just a fluke.

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 06:26 PM

So basically what youre saying is that we killed ourselves by not capitalizing.

RaiderJave
11-08-2010, 06:30 PM
A fluke? Three weeks in a row? I guess we learned 2 things: The Raiders arn't as bad as you had hoped, and the Chiefs arn't as good as you thought. I mean, there has to be at least ONE Chief fan who watched them BARELY beat the woeful Bills last week and was worried about this one. Your teams not as good as they are being billed, and the Raiders are playing better then they should. That being said.....it's DAMN GOOD to see meaningful games between our two teams rather then us being the Chargers and Bronco's bitches every year.

Until we travel to KC later this year I do wish ya all luck. Beat the crap outta the Bronco's for ALL OF US!

CrazyHorse
11-09-2010, 04:23 AM
A fluke? Three weeks in a row? I guess we learned 2 things: The Raiders arn't as bad as you had hoped, and the Chiefs arn't as good as you thought. I mean, there has to be at least ONE Chief fan who watched them BARELY beat the woeful Bills last week and was worried about this one. Your teams not as good as they are being billed, and the Raiders are playing better then they should. That being said.....it's DAMN GOOD to see meaningful games between our two teams rather then us being the Chargers and Bronco's bitches every year.

Until we travel to KC later this year I do wish ya all luck. Beat the crap outta the Bronco's for ALL OF US!

The Bills played better than the Raiders.

Much better.