PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Network Playbook - How the Faid got it done

B_Ambuehl
11-10-2010, 03:37 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81bfe40b/Playbook-Inside-Raiders-thrilling-OT-win

Hope this isn't a repost.

ModSocks
11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
I've been kinda avoiding this place for the last week. I don't think im ready to watch that yet. Still have that bitter taste in my mouth and don't wanna think about it.

B_Ambuehl
11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
It's not bad really just shows the matchups with the secondary and stuff. That Ford cat is fast and made some good plays.

FAX
11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
We completely dominated those assclowns. It was clear which team was better and now the pundits can't show the fade enough love.

We self-destructed. 12 penalties plus turnovers cost us a very important game.

Haley needs to figure this out. Our guys weren't prepared.

FAX

Hammock Parties
11-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Seeing that pass on the last play of regulation just makes me sick. We fucking had this game won. God dammit.

TownBizzness510
11-10-2010, 03:48 PM
We completely dominated those assclowns. It was clear which team was better and now the pundits can't show the fade enough love.

Haley needs to figure this out. Our guys weren't prepared.

FAX

What game are you referring to? KC DOMINATED THE RAIDERS? Big Rich (Seymour) and Tommy Kelly dominated the KC guards all day long. Held the best rushing offense if the NFL to 3.2 yards a carry. Face it, the Raiders just outplayed the chiefs plain in simple.

Rausch
11-10-2010, 03:49 PM
It's the same thing every week: plays that could have been made that weren't.

Drops, penalties, bad passes, stupid coaching decisions, etc.

Pts left on the field...

Ivory Hunter
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM

The Chiefs' longest play from scrimmage was 20 yards. The Raiders made a handful of big plays.

Kansas City didn't dominate shit.

Carlota69
11-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Am I the only person wondering why Fords "catch" at the end of regulation wasnt reviewed? He was bobbling it the whole time...

jjjayb
11-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Am I the only person wondering why Fords "catch" at the end of regulation wasnt reviewed? He was bobbling it the whole time...

Because they just got through reveiwing the completely obvious catch on the last play. :cuss:

BigMeatballDave
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
It's the same thing every week: plays that could have been made that weren't.

Drops, penalties, bad passes, stupid coaching decisions, etc.

Pts left on the field...Yep. We're still a young team and continue to make mistakes. We're headed in the right direction, though.

KCHawg
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM

Nope, been asking that question since the play was over....:cuss:

Nixhex
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM

I too wanted a review on that play. I understand why the "booth" does the review when it is under 2 minutes of the half or game but they should still give teams an option to review it if they choose not to. I guarantee Haley would have challenged that play if he was allowed to.

jd1020
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I dont recall it ever hitting the ground so it doesn't matter if he was bobbling it or not. It was a catch that should have been intercepted or at worst knocked down by Flowers.

Blick
11-10-2010, 04:09 PM
5 3rd and 1's and couldn't convert any of 'em. That's fucking disgusting.

Brock
11-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I too wanted a review on that play. I understand why the "booth" does the review when it is under 2 minutes of the half or game but they should still give teams an option to review it if they choose not to. I guarantee Haley would have challenged that play if he was allowed to.

He should have called a timeout.

Rausch
11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
5 3rd and 1's and couldn't convert any of 'em. That's ****ing disgusting.

THIS...

Nixhex
11-10-2010, 04:12 PM
He should have called a timeout.

Good point. The refs didn't have much time at all to see it before the ball was snapped again.

Fritz88
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
We have to use McCluster the same way they are using Ford. Ford has blazing speed and so does Dexter.

Dartgod
11-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Anyone bitching about the officiating has obviously forgotten about the huge gift we received on the "fumbled" punt. If not for that call we never take the late lead anyway.

jd1020
11-10-2010, 04:21 PM
We have to use McCluster the same way they are using Ford. Ford has blazing speed and so does Dexter.

If only our QB could throw with any accuracy passed the line of scrimmage.

jd1020
11-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Anyone bitching about the officiating has obviously forgotten about the huge gift we received on the "fumbled" punt. If not for that call we never take the late lead anyway.

That was a fumble. He lost complete control of the ball before he was down. You could see it coming out in real time... Williams knocked it loose when he was diving forward. No one knocked it out of his hands when he was on the ground. His knee was down when he had only 1 tip of the football left in his hand. It was coming out.

Delano
11-10-2010, 04:42 PM

McCluster runs a 4.5+ and Ford is in the mid-5.2's.

Dexter is quick, Ford is fast.

steelyeyed57
11-10-2010, 04:45 PM
well, that was soul-crushing

siberian khatru
11-10-2010, 04:52 PM
That Moeaki drop was devastating. Thought so at the time, too. I kicked a chair.

TownBizzness510
11-10-2010, 04:53 PM

Dexter ran a 4.58 40 yard dash and Jacoby Ford ran a 4.126 at the 2010 Combine. Not sure if the stopwatch malfunctioned as I know Dexter is much faster than that, but those are the "official" times from the combine. McCluster reminds me of Darren Sproles.

Fish
11-10-2010, 04:57 PM

Ford has to be faster than a 5.2 time. That dude has wheels. And Stickum hands to boot.

Delano
11-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Ford has to be faster than a 5.2 time. That dude has wheels. And Stickum hands to boot.

Yeah, umm. 4.2. :doh!:

Delano
11-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Dexter ran a 4.58 40 yard dash and Jacoby Ford ran a 4.126 at the 2010 Combine. Not sure if the stopwatch malfunctioned as I know Dexter is much faster than that, but those are the "official" times from the combine. McCluster reminds me of Darren Sproles.

Ford's official time was 4.28. The 4.126 was a coach's time.

FAX
11-10-2010, 05:02 PM
What game are you referring to? KC DOMINATED THE RAIDERS? Big Rich (Seymour) and Tommy Kelly dominated the KC guards all day long. Held the best rushing offense if the NFL to 3.2 yards a carry. Face it, the Raiders just outplayed the chiefs plain in simple.

Don't think so. Sorry.

Seymour notwithstanding, we left a lot of points on the board. Enough, even, to ice the game before the half.

The Chiefs beat themselves.

FAX

Champ
11-10-2010, 05:16 PM

ROFL

I realize that you are a Chief fans, so you don't really know what true speed looks like. But McCluster is not in the same stratosphere with Jacoby Ford in terms of pure speed. Ford is way, way, WAY faster and it's not even close.

McCluster ran a 4.6 at the combine. Ford ran one of the fastest times ever.

Don't kid yourself.

Champ
11-10-2010, 05:17 PM
And I love how Mike Mayock keeps pointing out that Brandon Flowers is scared of speed.

Just confirms what I have been saying all along. Flowers is good, but has limited upside because he's short. And Slow.

cardken
11-10-2010, 05:39 PM

It never should have gotten to that point. Offense failed on 5 , 3rd and 1, that is a failure. Raiders had good matchups and some big plays. Hand it to them they beat us and we collapsed. Its not the season and take care of business at Denver this weekend. Back on track. Hopefully learn from this.

GoChiefsTinyPenis
11-10-2010, 05:40 PM
The Chiefs beat themselves.

If by beating themselves you mean the Chiefs got their sh*t pushed in along the trenches on both sides of the ball, then you'd be correct.

RaiderJave
11-10-2010, 05:59 PM
It was a W A R! It's great to see this rivalry return. We know in Oakland the Chiefs are gonna be out for blood when we travel to KC. Who knows, by that time both teams could very well be playing for the AFC Championship.

KCrockaholic
11-10-2010, 06:09 PM
It was a W A R! It's great to see this rivalry return. We know in Oakland the Chiefs are gonna be out for blood when we travel to KC. Who knows, by that time both teams could very well be playing for the AFC Championship.

West.

But yes, I agree. Jan 2nd. Prepare for this game to mean whoever wins will be the AFC West champ.

Wyndex
11-10-2010, 06:11 PM
That was sickening to watch