PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs done for the season

Norman Einstein
11-14-2010, 05:24 PM
I honestly believe they have won their last game of the season.

Fritz88
11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
We are going to win a couple games. That's about it.

I expected we would end with 6 or 7 wins.

After the Texans' loss, things have not been going as well. They are just not that tough mentally.

KCwolf
11-14-2010, 05:28 PM

Hey Norman....put your $$ where your mouth is....WANNA BET<>

Kraus
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
We still have 3/4 of the NFC West to play. We'll win a couple more. But this team isn't going anywhere.

Dante84
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Is Curtis Bowen gonna have to slap a bitch??

KCbroncoHATER
11-14-2010, 05:30 PM
2nd place afc west.

If we beat the Raiders.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 05:31 PM
They're 4-0 at home. Dont throw yourself off the cliff just yet.

Remember, this team is young. Seriously, who expected playoffs?

KCwolf
11-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Norman is a Douche

ClevelandBronco
11-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Seriously, who expected playoffs?

Before the season or three weeks ago?

Hoover
11-14-2010, 05:33 PM
I STARTED TRHE OFFICIAL MELTDOWN THREAD EVERYONE MUST USE IT

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

GoHuge
11-14-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't think we will see playoffs, but have u watched the teams in this division play? These guys lost 59-7 at their joint that we just took to overtime. This is like predicting the results of a race between a bunch of gimpy retards all starting at the same time even steven. I mean which retard you got........the one wearing red, black, blue and orange, or navy blue?

cdcox
11-14-2010, 05:45 PM
This is a well-reasoned, calm, rational thread.

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Do the players still get paid
and get to go play golf on sundays

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't think we will see playoffs, but have u watched the teams in this division play? These guys lost 59-7 at their joint that we just took to overtime. This is like predicting the results of a race between a bunch of gimpy retards all starting at the same time even steven. I mean which retard you got........the one wearing red, black, blue and orange, or navy blue?

You're 2 Nebraska wins away from being banned remember our bet?

teedubya
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM
2nd place afc west.

If we beat the Raiders.

Banned, finally. Awesome. This is my first JOY of the day. :clap:

Pioli Zombie
11-14-2010, 05:55 PM
This is the stupidest,dumbass thread I've ever seen on Chiefs Planet.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Can the mods ban the OP troll please?

Jenson71
11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Ban.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 06:07 PM

banyon
11-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Can the mods ban the OP troll please?

It doesn't do any good banning Tom Gash. the universal ignore works much better. He was only let off of it recently I think.

Norman Einstein
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM
It doesn't do any good banning Tom Gash. the universal ignore works much better. He was only let off of it recently I think.

You are such an ass. Get over it and move on.

DaFace
11-14-2010, 08:52 PM

Yeah, it was much quieter around here. Not sure who let him out. Of course, he just started another mult anyway, so it's not like it really did much good.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Is there a more pathetic piece of shit than Tom Cash?

Honestly.

I feel better though that the Chiefs will run the table after you thinking they won't win another game.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
You are such an ass. Get over it and move on.

Off yourself.

chiefqueen
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm afraid you might be right. The most depressing thing if that's true is we may not win again until 2012 at least if the Peter Kings and Chris Mortensens are right and there is no NFL season next year.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Yeah, it was much quieter around here. Not sure who let him out. Of course, he just started another mult anyway, so it's not like it really did much good.

Can't you put him back on global ignore?

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
We got beat at Denver and at Oakland. That is supposed to happen, the AFC West is where teams go 3-3 in the division. The last couple years have made folks forget that I suppose.

Norman Einstein
11-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Is there a more pathetic piece of shit than - ahem, shut your mouth -?[/QUOTE]

Of course there is, that would be you.

I feel better though that the Chiefs will run the table after you thinking they won't win another game.

I wouldn't hold my breath, they are not there yet.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Stick to trolling DC dipshit

WebGem
11-14-2010, 09:59 PM
What a stupid fucking thread.

Norman Einstein
11-14-2010, 10:11 PM
What a stupid ****ing thread.

Think about it, I've seen the Cassel hate threads every since the season started. Does it not seem stupid that a large number of fans can find nothing better to do than to hammer the starting QB for following the game plan?

Look at the commentary here and then go find those threads that was an all out attack on the teams QB.

Today Cassel was something like 33-53 for 459 yards or something like that and lost. Are the Cassel haters happy now that there was a large passing game? Or are they pissed that the Chiefs lost?

This team has turned the corner but there are still holes in the team on offense and defense. The coaching staff still has work to do with game planning. Within two years we should be going deep into the playoffs maybe all the way, but this year we are not fully ready.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM

You realize they are playing the Arizona Cardinals at Arrowhead Stadium next week, right?

Goldmember
11-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Haley said they weren't a good team yet. He was right

TEX
11-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Now way. See it for what it is. The Chiefs lost back to back road games again. Have played 5 road games and lost 4. They have been in ALL games (except this last one). With the favorable schedule coming, I bet they rebound. There are 7 games left. Plenty of time to get the ship right. So stop :deevee:...LOL!

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-15-2010, 06:29 AM
I'm changing my prediction from 13-3 to 12-4

Norman Einstein
11-15-2010, 06:35 AM
Stick to trolling DC dipshit

I just wanted to see how many of you would get your shorts in a knot over a statement like that. You have come up with comments that show that you may like the team and want them to do well, but you are perfectly willing to bash the individual players.

If you knew football you'd probably be a better poster and would have had the ability to post a rebuttal rather than attacking the poster.

Good job.

Norman Einstein
11-15-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm changing my prediction from 13-3 to 12-4

I may only have a bachelors degree, maybe I need to go for my masters to make sure the math you used is correct there.

Are you a Cassel Hater? If so, the OP seems to be right in line with the predominate attitude regarding the QB. Nobody gives him credit for being good and stomps on him every week. Well, this week he did what everyone wanted. 50+ passes and 459, give or take, yards. and we lost big. I'm not sure how many noticed the team did not give up. There was a major disconnect and we were missing a few starters.

This team is not at Super Bowl caliber yet, but they have turned the corner from what they were last year and the previous year.

I wanted the fans to see just how badly we treat the team, but specifically the team that many have said have a substandard QB.

Point being, Cassel is most likely one of the top 10 QB's in the league, he is just currently working on a team that uses the run predominately. Will it continue? I hope the run game continues to be good, but based on the game this week no team will be able to discount the pass any longer. Was this the time that Haley wanted to bring out the passing game? I prefer to think he felt good enough about the run game so the teams would concentrate on the run game and open up the passing game for maybe the playoffs?

Where does this team go from here? With the schedule we have can they win out? I doubt it, but I also think even if they did they would have some significant problems in the playoffs because the teams there are not going to be of the same caliber as the ones we are being playing.

Rukdafaidas
11-15-2010, 06:44 AM
I think the Chiefs win the next three.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Blah blah blah blah Chiefs blah blah blah blah Casel blah blah blah scrotum rash blah blah

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2010, 07:16 AM
who in their right mind thought this was anything more than a 7-9 or 8-8 team. They are what we thought they were.

Denver was prepared and Crennel shit the bed.
Game over.